please join in the protest

sneakypete

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PresidentRomanov
He certainly won't be at the match, like I doubt you will nor will he be giving a ****** about whats going on at the match? I suppose that's alright though eh?

What makes him different from sneakypete then?

I cant see myself lingering about the back of the main stand pointing fingers at windows.

Is that because you're sprinting up to Haymarket? :peepwall:

Is that because you're sprinting up to Haymarket? :peepwall:

:lol:

I dont get involved in football violence, and I dont like public transport :smiley2: I will be avoiding Haymarket.

Laughing at members of the Hearts support protesting about the running of the club? Aye, your good.

Daveybest

Bad spelling.

Join date November 2009

Encouraging a protest.

Hmmmmmm......:peepwall:

Well as an old bald fart, I have taken this to heart and decided to protest here in Kelowna.

I stepped out into our seniors only gated community in Hearts shirt and scarf. I started with Romanov GTF, Romanov GTF, felt it was wasted when one old Russian came up and said too late Boab we had the revolution already and the Tsar is dead. O.K forgot that one now shouted save our Hearts, ave our Hearts, was joined by 20 other seniors, they joined in the chorus thought it was a protest against our medical system. Scratch idea two, went to the hat kicking, I do or did have a fur hat , the grumpy old man down the street pushed me away and said if you don't want it I want it for this cold weather. That was enough for the wife, she pulled me in telling the neighbours I was having a minor breakdown but it would be better on Saturday around 7.am PST .

So sorry Peter cannot join you, the wife says I am not allowed out for the next two weeks.:hat2:

Well done Bob - good to see the SOH flag flying in Canada. :2thumbsup:

If sneakypete ain't at the match it might be down to not wanting to line the pocket of your president anymore or like others have said on here his "mojo" might have gone because of the shambles we are in the now thanks to your hero whom one of your pals has already said will be sitting listening to the beatles away in his bunker instead of giving a ****** about us, the match or the support.

Ah.

PresidentRomanov
If sneakypete ain't at the match it might be down to not wanting to line the pocket of your president anymore or like others have said on here his "mojo" might have gone because of the shambles we are in the now thanks to your hero whom one of your pals has already said will be sitting listening to the beatles away in his bunker instead of giving a ****** about us, the match or the support.

You're giving yourself away now, Cup this season? :108years:

Racist post IMO.
You'll probably turn racist yourself once you see the guff Wallace and Driver are replaced with.This season signings have been wonderful eh?

Nucky Thompson
You're giving yourself away now, Cup this season? :108years:
His card was easily marked:smiley2:

Spot on Boo. :smiley2:

They must be creaming themselves in their stinking Leith hovels as they pore over their stolen computers.

name them if you can instead of just labelling everything you haven't got constructive input for with the hobo label.

in my experience, the main problem with clubs is apathy and lack of constructive dialog. the evidence is here on jkb everday from so-called real supporters of our club. so i now take it that we can't do anything for our club apart for moaning into cyberspace. we have to accept that our club is near 1st division in quality and stature. let us eat cake as that is what our blind loyalty deserves. we should be excited and gratefull every now and again that our team can win a game. our owner has no responsibility for the success of our club and if or when success comes as did in 2006 we should accept that this success and the people who led us there were all damaging our club and have to be removed so as to let the fans know their true value.

i'm happy now like jack nicholson in ''one flew over the cuckoos nest" i've been dumbed down into acceptance. mmmmmdaaaaaaummmmmm.

:curtain:

PresidentRomanov
Aye ok, I dinnae agree with what this posters saying about Romanov = hobo. Great logic batgirl.

:108::108years::heartscup::BigSemi:

name them if you can instead of just labelling everything you haven't got constructive input for with the hobo label.

in my experience, the main problem with clubs is apathy and lack of constructive dialog. the evidence is here on jkb everday from so-called real supporters of our club. so i now take it that we can't do anything for our club apart for moaning into cyberspace. we have to accept that our club is near 1st division in quality and stature. let us eat cake as that is what our blind loyalty deserves. we should be excited and gratefull every now and again that our team can win a game. our owner has no responsibility for the success of our club and if or when success comes as did in 2006 we should accept that this success and the people who led us there were all damaging our club and have to be removed so as to let the fans know their true value.

i'm happy now like jack nicholson in ''one flew over the cuckoos nest" i've been dumbed down into acceptance. mmmmmdaaaaaaummmmmm.

You appear to take great delight in saying things like this. I would find it very difficult to imagine a true Hearts fan doing so. Are you hoping to ensnare and animate the disenchanted? :smiley2:

I've not read the whole thread but I can't see where the OP has come back in to articulate what the objectives of this protest are. I also can't see anything actively stopping you from getting involved if that's what you want to do. You too seem to be happy "moaning in cyberspace" or have I got that wrong?

Nucky Thompson

Ok then I'll start with people who have only posted once or twice a week then have 14 posts in a couple of hours backing a silly, pointless protest.

So JHunter1874 and that davey guy are Hibs fans? Get them to **** please.

JHunter you know an awful lot about money, Hibs and Romanov and your quick to have a dig at HMFC.

I've not read the whole thread but I can't see where the OP has come back in to articulate what the objectives of this protest are. I also can't see anything actively stopping you from getting involved if that's what you want to do. You too seem to be happy "moaning in cyberspace" or have I got that wrong?

if you only knew, you would see that i have been there and suffered the consequences for my concerns. and as much as i would like to, my very appearance at this protest would lead to a swift cuffing and a night in st Leonard's followed by an audience with some old scroat in the sheriff court. but i regard myself as a fan with the best regards for our club. read the rest of my posts on this thread. i have talked the talk believe me. if you only knew.

mistakes were made by soh, but we should have learnt from them imho.

PresidentRomanov
if you only knew, you would see that i have been there and suffered the consequences for my concerns. and as much as i would like to, my very appearance at this protest would lead to a swift cuffing and a night in st Leonard's followed by an audience with some old scroat in the sheriff court. but i regard myself as a fan with the best regards for our club. read the rest of my posts on this thread. i have talked the talk believe me. if you only knew.

You mean the lessons in preventing people who worked in the SOH shop from stealing stuff to sell on the internet?

How's the claim going? :stuart:

Good times. Does that guy post on here?

At first glance, the photo makes him look like he only has one leg.

You mean the lessons in preventing people who worked in the SOH shop from stealing stuff to sell on the internet?

SURELY NOT!!! :hat2:

If your they guy that is trying to rip off the club then you must be having a laugh.

Is there anything wrong with protesting against the way the club is run?

It might be pointless, however we have seen Vlad change his hands on approach slightly with regards to team selection.

Had we lost on Saturday the OP's plans wouldn't have been so quickly rubbished imo.

haven't a clue what your talking about, but if i was a hobo i wouldn't want anything done. i would sit and watch as our club sinks further and further into the abyss.

i'll let the jkb experts save our club and leave with my genuine concerns. see you guys next season on groundhog day, hopefully we'll still be in the spl at he time.

good luck guys.

mon the hearts.

So JHunter1874 and that davey guy are Hibs fans? Get them to **** please.

JHunter you know an awful lot about money, Hibs and Romanov and your quick to have a dig at HMFC.

JHunter doesn't seem like a Hibs fan to me, Slevin. He does seem like a Hearts fan with a bit of, um, personal history. :hat2:

haven't a clue what your talking about, but if i was a hobo i wouldn't want anything done. i would sit and watch as our club sinks further and further into the abyss.

i'll let the jkb experts save our club and leave with my genuine concerns. see you guys next season on groundhog day, hopefully we'll still be in the spl at he time.

good luck guys.

mon the hearts.

Hibs style comments, IMO of course.

Nucky Thompson

That's a load of pish because Hobos as well as Hearts fans know that if VR pulls the plug we are finished. All the Hobos are thrashing themselves silly thinking about the day VR might pull the plug.

good luck guys.

mon the hearts.

Nobody really speaks like that, do they?

The only form of protest an individual can exercise that will have any impact is to decide whether to attend or not.

Personally I'll go no matter what.

just out of curiousity.

are the majority of hearts fans happy with the way our club is run.

if the answer is yes, then threads like these are pointless and should be banned.

if the answer is no, then what can be done about it.

simple.

no need for abuse or name calling innuendo and character assasination.

just out of curiousity.

if the answer is yes, then threads like these are pointless and should be banned.

simple.

i'll humour you for a bit...

what do you think the protest of pish will achieve apart from making vlad laugh his ****** off at the tiny but noisy minority?

:hobofish:

Why do you refer to "Hearts fans" rather than "us"?

Outed, big time.

just out of curiousity.

simple.

Answer: no, but little or nothing can be done about it. Romanov is simultaneously our curse and our life support machine. Meanwhile, a club over ?30m in debt, with gates of 14000 and in a league in which there's no money at all isn't going to find a new owner: no-one will buy us unless it was seriously on the cheap and the **** really hit the fan. Which for all the crap we've had to deal with lately, still doesn't seem likely.

There's another point too. Unlike many other fanbases, Hearts have been down this road once already: at a time when our debt was lower too. SOH moved heaven and earth, worked incredibly hard, but secured remarkably little support, all things considered; and all that happened was we ended up with Romanov. Which really shouldn't be a surprise: you cannot make money running Hearts, and only a lunatic would buy us. Which is why we ended up with a lunatic in the first place.

In the end, the future of this club will probably come down to a deal between two businessmen in a smoke-filled room. It's depressing - but that's how it is in modern football. When you have an owner living in another country, who's the only thing keeping the club alive, the fans are powerless I'm afraid.

If I only knew - but I don't and something tells me you're not going to enlighten me?

i'll humour you for a bit...

what do you think the protest of pish will achieve apart from making vlad laugh his ****** off at the tiny but noisy minority?

so what is the solution to our predicament. i and others have given our opinion. a lot of posters are quick to criticize but have no ideas for a cure.

:hobofish:

Why do you refer to "Hearts fans" rather than "us"?

Outed, big time.

erm, maybe because i class myself as one of the hearts fans.

just out of curiousity.

simple.

i'm not exactly happy with the goings on at present with the club, but i also understand that we're massively in debt and cant afford quality players or a new manager because we must reduce running costs and live within our means.

no one as yet has come up with an alternative to VR or the running of the club without hiking up the current debt, have you?

also this thread is probably pointless as nobody will turn up, not even yourself :smiley2:

The People's Chimp
Absolutely not - China drinks in one of the other parts of the Merchi, the function hall. Last seen donating presents for the kids Xmas party - no hats involved!

Aye I know, sorry, was a poor joke!

Archived