please join in the protest

sneakypete

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't think anyone seriously believes that we can oust romanov due to our current level of debt and the fact that we have no influence as shareholders on the boards decisions. the point of the protest is obvious to me, it is to let the custodians, the management team, the players and staff know that the fan are not happy. to let them know that we do not ask for much. all we ask for is value for money when attending football matches. we want to see our team win more times than we lose, we want to challenge for league and cup championships. we want to be in europe regularly. we want the owner to be sincere in his aims and objectives. investment in real talent. we as paying customers deserve a return on our commitment as supporters of hmfc. not a lot to ask for. we see it every week with the other 11 teams in the spl. so a statement of sorts should be handed in to the board at this protest. what else can we do? as has been said, we don't want romanov to take the huff and shut up shop, but we do want him to listen and give us back a club to be proud of once again....naw?

So the protest is now aimed at everyone involved at the club, owner, board, manager, coaches, players, all apart from the fans? Have i got it right yet?

Guest Vanbasten1874
Wasn't the last protest at Tynecastle carried out by a man with the mental capacity of a fried spud, carrying a bin bag full of hats (which he'd possibly sexually assaulted before putting them in said bag)?

I've got a right pinger on the go at the prospect of this protest and the spongo-esq interview with the media that'll happen;

"So what are you gentlemen here to protest against today?"

"Kenn, Vlad eh, he's a total dinger like. Pure mad fud and all that. Sits in a bunker. He's no right like, ma mate Barry said he's seen pics of him humpin' a submarine. That's no whit this clubs aw aboot."

etc etc etc.

:10900: I had to laugh that was good like .

Colonel Kurtz
Why would I attract financial backing?

You're right about one thing though "laughing" and Pat "Marilyn" Munro were often discussed in the same sentence.

TBF Pat has probably spent more dough in the Libby Inn than you have earned,his latest ventures are doing well enough

So essentially you want Romanov to spend more money on Hearts, but at the same time reduce the debt?

I've already said earlier, by all means protest if it makes you feel better. Ultimately it wont achieve anything though, unless you have a viable alternative. I would like to see a new owner as much as anyone, however at the current time there is no one out there, in fact there is no market for any Scottish club currently. If the team's form picks up, threads like these simply wont exist.

romanov doesn't have to spend that much on players, just look at the rest of the spl teams ffs. and the players not good enough for hearts are scoring goals for their clubs or playing for the shirt. spending a small amount on players hopefully leads to results, results lead to more fans attending matches, buying merchandise etc. it's a no brainer for me.

Francis Albert
Ill ask again, does anyone not think it's right to protest about the way Romanov is ripping the Heart out the club and the pish out the support? Or does everyone think we should protest but are too **** scared incase he takes his ball and runs away?

Can you identify one possible outcome that is remotely as likely as Vlad taking his ball and running away?

Leaving aside what exactly "ripping the Heart out of the club " (nice slogan) and "pishing on the support" actually refers to. He has mismanaged things very badly, been as eccentric (mad if you like) and egomaniacal as you'd expect of anyone crazy enough to invest substantial sums in Hearts, and saved us from the fate that would undoubtedly have already visited us if we still owed large sumns to HBOS.

So I for one think it is not right to protest.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Good luck pete.At least you are standing up and being counted.

Aye and a man with one finger could do the 'counting' in a second.

romanov doesn't have to spend that much on players, just look at the rest of the spl teams ffs. and the players not good enough for hearts are scoring goals for their clubs or playing for the shirt. spending a small amount on players hopefully leads to results, results lead to more fans attending matches, buying merchandise etc. it's a no brainer for me.

That's exactly what he did in the summer.

So the protest is now aimed at everyone involved at the club, owner, board, manager, coaches, players, all apart from the fans? Have i got it right yet?

are you for real? this is only my opinion on what we should be about. and you want to protest against your own fans? bizarre.

of course the players and everyone involved in the playing side needs to hear our concerns, as i said previously maybe the players and csaba have already take this on board, but they still need support from the top.

Which other SPL club recruited 6 senior professionals in the summer transfer window without receiving any transfer income? Money was made available in the summer, our manager made a pigs ear of using it.

Is VR to be blamed because Csaba Laszlo has no previous track record in succesful player recruitment?

We could have players scoring goals for our club if we were set up to play that way. :smiley2:

That's exactly what he did in the summer.

yep, but he didn't spend it wisely as our predicament shows. look back at previous seasons and remember the need for a striker. january came and went and all we seen was an unfit nade who has proved to be a huddy.

are you for real? this is only my opinion on what we should be about. and you want to protest against your own fans? bizarre.

of course the players and everyone involved in the playing side needs to hear our concerns, as i said previously maybe the players and csaba have already take this on board, but they still need support from the top.

Who said anything about protesting about the fans? I only metioned that the fans seemed to be the only thing you were not complaining about.

ps I think the players have listened to our concerns, but Csaba.....i don't think so.

yep, but he didn't spend it wisely as our predicament shows. look back at previous seasons and remember the need for a striker. january came and went and all we seen was an unfit nade who has proved to be a huddy.

Csaba didn't spend it wisely and Nade's fitness is hardly down to Romanov either.

A couple of people ready to back up the "doesn't have regular computer access" theory but happy to dismiss the possibility that the OP is a Hobo?

Do you personally know the OP?

I believe I have encountered Sneakypete before.

Forgive me for not remembering the game, but we lost a banker of a home game a couple of seasons back, 1-0. Near the end when time was running out and we were pushing for an equalizer, the ball was knocked out for an opposition throw down the Wheatfield, section G end. Some utter dobber held onto the ball in the front row for ages, taunting the opposition right-back, and eventually threw it over his head onto the pitch, running down the best part of a minute.

This bright spark hadn't considered that doing such a thing was wasting our own time and it suited the opposition down to the ground to run down the clock. I posted here about the game after and mentioned in it what a tit the boy was.

Sneakypete retaliated, claiming ownership of the sh*te patter and dishing out a torrent of abuse to anyone who criticised what he'd done.

Hobo? Possibly. Slaver? Mos def.

PresidentRomanov

Forgive me for not remembering the game, but we lost a banker of a home game a couple of seasons back, 1-0. Near the end when time was running out and we were pushing for an equalizer, the ball was knocked out for an opposition throw down the Wheatfield, section G end. Some utter dobber held onto the ball in the front row for ages, taunting the opposition right-back, and eventually threw it over his head onto the pitch, running down the best part of a minute.

This bright spark hadn't considered that doing such a thing was wasting our own time and it suited the opposition down to the ground to run down the clock. I posted here about the game after and mentioned in it what a tit the boy was.

Sneakypete retaliated, claiming ownership of the sh*te patter and dishing out a torrent of abuse to anyone who criticised what he'd done.

I think it's a given that he's a slaver, and not a very bright one at that, probably explains why he got five minutes airtime on Ewans show as well :43:

If that was Sneakypete then surely he is a Jambo? So the doubter's can rest easy!

What hobo would go and watch us?

If that was Sneakypete then surely he is a Jambo? So the doubter's can rest easy!

What hobo would go and watch us?

Aiden Smith.

This thread is crawling with Hobos :smiley2:

Spot on Boo. :smiley2:

They must be creaming themselves in their stinking Leith hovels as they pore over their stolen computers.

The People's Chimp

He sounds like an utter Bell-Chief. If this is the kind of chap leading the protests forgive me if I hold out for something a little more thought out.

Hearts throughout their history have been up there or down there.For a club of its potential its been down there far too much bordering on the ridiculous in terms of length of times between trophies.Scottish Cup 1906,1956,1998 and 2006.League last won 50 years ago.Romanov is of course responsible for all of this.

The team needs support not constant whinging and barracking and childish tantrums.In this respect the Hearts are top of the League.If the amount of hot air on KB equated with success we would be Champions League contenders.

Seriously-what are we protesting about, yes vlad is a ****** of the highest order - we all know that but what happens if we succeed? He pulls the plug and we die..great, thanks sneakypete!! THERE IS NO-ONE OUT THERE WHO WILL SAVE US!!!

Whilst the sentiment is fine the proposed action and lack of vision show a chronic lack of intelligence..

When a viable option presents itself ill be protesting but i won't take reckless action which could jeopordise the future of the club..

Well said that man!!!

PresidentRomanov

I've just read back sneakypetes previous posts, not the brightest.

He also doesn't have a season ticket, so given how he feels about Mr Romanov, I'm assuming he won't even be at the celtic game :hat2:

Hearts throughout their history have been up there or down there.For a club of its potential its been down there far too much bordering on the ridiculous in terms of length of times between trophies.Scottish Cup 1906,1956,1998 and 2006.League last won 50 years ago.Romanov is of course responsible for all of this.

The team needs support not constant whinging and barracking and childish tantrums.In this respect the Hearts are top of the League.If the amount of hot air on KB equated with success we would be Champions League contenders.

What happens if the owner is not acting in the best interests of the Club?

Do we just support blindly?

:qqb017:

yes folks it was me on real radio last night , am trying to organise a protest at the celtic game as am sick of the board plus gary mackay who seems to know more than hes letting on as last summer gary went to kaunas for a meeting with the coward and was told of his visions for our club anyway am no ****ing hobo and love hearts like my son so am going to be outside the main stand after the game protesting at the whole of the board remmeber vlads niece is on the board and reports back to him, have also got a piece going in the een the friday before the game to drum up support as the more the merrier , i just want to get the message across that we are not a ****ing toy thats gonna get dumped cos the owners lost intrest , you may think that he,ll no here about it well for me its only the ****ing beginning as i have friends who work at the balmoral hotel that will let me know when hes in town and i,ll be outside the hotel lettong him no what i think of way of dealings is , anyway please help me and some others on the day as this is OUR CLUB thanks peter

nah point big boy think you got to bite the bullet like the rest of us.if vlad goes they we go unless theres a fairy god mother out there that will save us ,so am afraid we got to get on with it.anyway i thought a hobo like you would want vlad to stay

Can you identify one possible outcome that is remotely as likely as Vlad taking his ball and running away?

Leaving aside what exactly "ripping the Heart out of the club " (nice slogan) and "pishing on the support" actually refers to. He has mismanaged things very badly, been as eccentric (mad if you like) and egomaniacal as you'd expect of anyone crazy enough to invest substantial sums in Hearts, and saved us from the fate that would undoubtedly have already visited us if we still owed large sumns to HBOS.

So I for one think it is not right to protest.

I don't think the protest will do anything except show the ***** we hate him and at least he will get that message.

He's got fed up of his playing imo and we will be the ones that continuosly suffer until he either sells up or gets his money back, or the maximum amount of money he reckons he will get with player sales or dare I say it the sale of the stadium.

Theres a lot of people on here that ask "whats the alternative" well I ask them whats the alternative of protesting? Sitting on our arse, doing absolutely hee haw except ripping people who actually want to show we care and praying that things turn out ok? Surely there has to be one? We're all big boys afterall.

:qqb017:

Mr Romanov kept Hearts at Tynecastle and is providing money to keep us afloat (we are technically insolvent). If that's not acting in the "best interests of the club" then I don't know what is.

And remember, he also acted against the club's best interests by winning the Scottish Cup in 2006 and taking us into the Yoofa Champions League.

So he's like most hobos?

Secretly wanting to support the big team?

Apparently so, turns out his Dad "who first introduced him to the joy of Hoboness" was a Jambo!

instead of scorning fans concerns, try saying something constructive, after all you could always write a chapter in your next book on how you helped save our club from oblivion when the majority of real fans and fans orginisations buried their heads in the sand.

all we need is a statement regarding our concerns and a petition supporting this. hand it into the board with media coverage and wait for a response.

constructive, non violent, no abusing or stalking directors and their children at public parks etc. but if hearts fans want to sit here season after season mumping their cyber gums, then so be it. god help hmfc.

I'm entiltled to my opinion.

He sounds like an utter Bell-Chief. If this is the kind of chap leading the protests forgive me if I hold out for something a little more thought out.

He's a veiny purple wand of moronity, that much is clear - so dense light actually bends around him.

I don't think Nelson Mandela will be losing much sleep over this chap's leadership and protest skills.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

:rofl:

This is going to be hilarious. Sneaky Pete and a few members of the POP standing in the pishing rain while Mr Romanov enjoys some fine wine in his Lith bunker listening to The Beatles.

Great stuff.

Do you have a song yet?

scott herbertson

Do we just support blindly?

I still support Heartsblindly. Supporting the owner is conditional on his fulfilling his part of the bargain. As far as I'm concenred Romanov did that for part of his time here and we're yet to hear from hm if he has plans to continue, though it's not looking good.

But protesting about his methods behind the satnd when he's not even there will just feed the media's obsession about how bad things are at Hearts, and will, in my opinion do as much good as when I stood behind the very same stand 40 years ago shouting "Parker out"

I'm slightly ashamed of that useless gesture now, but at least there was a prospect that if Parker and co left, someone better might come in, and also at least it could be justified as an reasonable emotional outburst as Parker and co had presided over a massive decline in the club's fortunes on the field. Romanov has presided over some of the best years of my 45 years supporting Hearts.

I don't trust him one inch, but a protest just plays into the hands of our enemies (and Romanov's hands if he is thinking of winding us up)

I suggest having a protest against pete's protest :hat2:.

I dont know what I want to protest about...... but if pete is going to have one, then so am I, :10900:

The guy said he was sick of the way Romanov was running the club.....we say it on here every week.

He said we would never have had Thomson in the team,barring injuries,because Csaba doesn't watch the youngsters........said on here every week

We would be lucky to get 5000 season tickets sold next season.........loads have already said they wont be buying as their mojo has gone.

That Romanov has sold Berra,Karripidas,Aguiar and replaced them with Bouzid,Obua,Whitenveen.........we say it on here every week

Finally the silence from Gary McKay is deafening which it is,as he had plenty to say when it was the pieman,and the same Gary was on the same footy phone in every week as a pundit.Also Scott Crabbe had told him on Saturday that Wallace and Driver would be sold in January.So remember this,Jose will be gone too and they will be replaced by foriegn crap.The guy wasn't moaning about the lack of money Vlad WAS NOT spending he's raging at the way his fellow FANS are being treated,and what do his fellow fans do........slag him for his spelling etc.:qqb017:If you's are so good at spelling,speeches etc get off you're arses and do something or sit back because you's are too scared and watch us play Raith Rovers.

And what is really hillarious is you's are the ones questioning if the guys a Hearts fan,well he's more of a fan than some on here,because at least he CARES.

I suggest having a protest against pete's protest :hat2:.

I dont know what I want to protest about...... but if pete is going to have one, then so am I, :10900:

Ring Unreal radio and launch! :10900:

Apparently so, turns out his Dad "who first introduced him to the joy of Hoboness" was a Jambo!

He loves us!

It's understandable.

all we need is a statement regarding our concerns and a petition supporting this. hand it into the board with media coverage and wait for a response.

constructive, non violent, no abusing or stalking directors and their children at public parks etc. but if hearts fans want to sit here season after season mumping their cyber gums, then so be it. god help hmfc.

a statement and petition, woo steady on here, lets not go to far :stuart:

your petition would be filed directly into the recycling bin, do you really think VR would waste his time reading it?

and who is the 'we' that you mention? you and Pete?

:rofl:

This is going to be hilarious. Sneaky Pete and a few members of the POP standing in the pishing rain while Mr Romanov enjoys some fine wine in his Lith bunker listening to The Beatles.

Great stuff.

Do you have a song yet?

He certainly won't be at the match, like I doubt you will nor will he be giving a ****** about whats going on at the match? I suppose that's alright though eh?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Pitchforks at dawn again. Can we have a separate forum for meaningless unintelligent rants? Anyone on this planet think Romanov doesn't know we are all far from happy? Anyone on this planet about to buy Romanov out? Anyone on this planet think screaming and writing poorly thought out abuse will increase the chances of some signings this January?

yes folks it was me on real radio last night , am trying to organise a protest at the celtic game as am sick of the board plus gary mackay who seems to know more than hes letting on as last summer gary went to kaunas for a meeting with the coward and was told of his visions for our club anyway am no ****ing hobo and love hearts like my son so am going to be outside the main stand after the game protesting at the whole of the board remmeber vlads niece is on the board and reports back to him, have also got a piece going in the een the friday before the game to drum up support as the more the merrier , i just want to get the message across that we are not a ****ing toy thats gonna get dumped cos the owners lost intrest , you may think that he,ll no here about it well for me its only the ****ing beginning as i have friends who work at the balmoral hotel that will let me know when hes in town and i,ll be outside the hotel lettong him no what i think of way of dealings is , anyway please help me and some others on the day as this is OUR CLUB thanks peter

i hope it's not too cold when you're mincing about outside tynie.

i also hope your friends at the balmoral get the sack if they breach customer confidentiality if they blab about vlad being in town.

ps... hope the authorities recapture you soon.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
He certainly won't be at the match, like I doubt you will nor will he be giving a ****** about whats going on at the match? I suppose that's alright though eh?

SEETHING.

I've no idea what makes you think I won't be at the match. Thanks for your concern though. I 100% won't be protesting though. Will pass on my way out for a wee laugh. :2thumbsup:

Well as an old bald fart, I have taken this to heart and decided to protest here in Kelowna.

I stepped out into our seniors only gated community in Hearts shirt and scarf. I started with Romanov GTF, Romanov GTF, felt it was wasted when one old Russian came up and said too late Boab we had the revolution already and the Tsar is dead. O.K forgot that one now shouted save our Hearts, ave our Hearts, was joined by 20 other seniors, they joined in the chorus thought it was a protest against our medical system. Scratch idea two, went to the hat kicking, I do or did have a fur hat , the grumpy old man down the street pushed me away and said if you don't want it I want it for this cold weather. That was enough for the wife, she pulled me in telling the neighbours I was having a minor breakdown but it would be better on Saturday around 7.am PST .

So sorry Peter cannot join you, the wife says I am not allowed out for the next two weeks.:hat2:

Well as an old bald fart, I have taken this to heart and decided to protest here in Kelowna.

I stepped out into our seniors only gated community in Hearts shirt and scarf. I started with Romanov GTF, Romanov GTF, felt it was wasted when one old Russian came up and said too late Boab we had the revolution already and the Tsar is dead. O.K forgot that one now shouted save our Hearts, ave our Hearts, was joined by 20 other seniors, they joined in the chorus thought it was a protest against our medical system. Scratch idea two, went to the hat kicking, I do or did have a fur hat , the grumpy old man down the street pushed me away and said if you don't want it I want it for this cold weather. That was enough for the wife, she pulled me in telling the neighbours I was having a minor breakdown but it would be better on Saturday around 7.am PST .

So sorry Peter cannot join you, the wife says I am not allowed out for the next two weeks.:hat2:

At least you tried Bob. That will warm the cockles of Pete's heart. :2thumbsup:

Peter, I have a serious question. Now that I know what you will be protesting for, can you explain what you will actually be doing with yourself? Will you have any chants or signs for example? If so, please tell us what these chants are and maybe they will catch on? I will give you a wave as I exit section N while celebrating our victory over sellick, but I cant see myself lingering about the back of the main stand pointing fingers at windows.

Archived