WATERSHED DOWN - HORROR IN THE MEADOW

Deek

Sweeney, you're voting me because I'm smart and had the same opinions as you on Chesney and the council? That isn't a terribly great reason. If I was trying to drop you in it I would have done so when OEW accused me - that would be the perfect time to say "Sweeney voted for Chesney first etc... why not go for him"

But I didn't - I went for OEW because he seemed the dodgiest to me, with his deflecting tactics and crap reasoning.

I was more sort of thinking out loud.

I'll unvote Commander Harris for now, I need to go to bed, I'll mull it over in the morro.

Tell me Commander, what's your thoughts on the ladies?

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
I just found your reaction rather amusing, it's often the goons who get that easily offended when the first lone finger of suspicion is pointed at them. They think they're blending in just fine, not causing a fuss then when someone votes for them, then they show their true colours :mad:.

The reason I voted for you, even though I played a role in Beverley's demise and suspected Hughesie, is that you placed the second vote on both occasions. 'Oh, that's a good idea I'll vote for them too' calssic goon tactic - don't cast the first stone. The exact same happened with Ches and all the while you've gone about your business totally unnoticed, until I voted for you.

If you want to review other games you'll see that I often react this way when I think a goon is pulling a move on me. (for example, I did the same with sweeney ina previous game recently when he tried to point the finger at me) If accused I will defend myself to the hilt, especially if I doubt the motivation of the accuser.

you voted bev straight after me, a 3rd vote on day one when there are 24 players is hardly going to draw attention to yourself either - getting in there early but not too early?

I find it ironic that any reasoning that you give for me can be equally levelled at you.

as you got in there first with the accusation I have been on the defensive, but you are just as suspicious if we apply your reasoning, and I'd say more so as you were so quick to point the finger at the start of the new day.

Commander Harris
I was more sort of thinking out loud.

I'll unvote Commander Harris for now, I need to go to bed, I'll mull it over in the morro.

Tell me Commander, what's your thoughts on the ladies?

in general or in this game? :P

who's left, Jenny and Yvonne?

both strong players, been on a team briefly with Yvonne last time and she knows her onions. This game, they've not really done much to arouse my suspision, although if I'm honest no one who is left has save oew.

Been out all night, and things have been rather disastrous for us townies

I am gonna be honest and admit that, in the past, when I was gangster my team took out Thommo, as he suspected me, and the plan was that I was sacrificing myself (for the record, the rest of the town let me off the hook!)

In this case though, I am totally innocent. Boof suspected me, but he was wrong. I am townie! I was busy at the start, but since then, I have tried to use my experience of past games to identify goon tactics. So far I am struggling, and I will re-read the whole thread tomorrow as I am half-cut just now, but also beacuase I have skimmed it all so far due to my dissertation deadline

For now though VOTE COMMANDER HARRIS

I can't put my finger on it exactly, but something about his posts have stood out. It's a similar feeling to what I got in the last game with T|oggie, but noone trusted me - he turned out to be te Godfather!

Will try and give more concrete reasons tomorrow

Commander Harris
Been out all night, and things have been rather disastrous for us townies

I am gonna be honest and admit that, in the past, when I was gangster my team took out Thommo, as he suspected me, and the plan was that I was sacrificing myself (for the record, the rest of the town let me off the hook!)

In this case though, I am totally innocent. Boof suspected me, but he was wrong. I am townie! I was busy at the start, but since then, I have tried to use my experience of past games to identify goon tactics. So far I am struggling, and I will re-read the whole thread tomorrow as I am half-cut just now, but also beacuase I have skimmed it all so far due to my dissertation deadline

For now though VOTE COMMANDER HARRIS

I can't put my finger on it exactly, but something about his posts have stood out. It's a similar feeling to what I got in the last game with T|oggie, but noone trusted me - he turned out to be te Godfather!

Will try and give more concrete reasons tomorrow

here we go again. :(

is there anything before tonight that made you suspicious or are you just unhappy about the way I reacted to OEW? When I think I am being fingered by a goon I go on the attack, I've done it in previous games - that's just the way I play. Call it righteous indignation.

toggie did turn out to be godfather but let's not forget who you turned out to be last game either. maybe that's why folk didn't buy what you were saying?

here we go again. :(

is there anything before tonight that made you suspicious or are you just unhappy about the way I reacted to OEW? When I think I am being fingered by a goon I go on the attack, I've done it in previous games - that's just the way I play. Call it righteous indignation.

toggie did turn out to be godfather but let's not forget who you turned out to be last game either. maybe that's why folk didn't buy what you were saying?

The thing is (you don't have to believe it, but it's true) I played the last game as if I was a townie. Right from the start I realised my chances of victory were almost non-existant, so I was playing with the town in mind (bar my hit on Deek, but that was fun!). I also gave reasons for the lynch of Bev, but the rest of the town thought they knew better!

I have built up a decent instinct for these games, and there has just been something about your posting that doesn't ring true. I have thought that since day 1, but I know that people won't trust the instinct of a townie without proper reasoning. I still don't have it, but we are sinking without a trace, so I thought it was time to stick my neck on the line

If you are townie, I apologise, and it will make our task even tougher, but there is definately a more callous nature to your posting (I might have the wrong word her, will re-confirm my thoughts in the mornin)

Commander Harris
The thing is (you don't have to believe it, but it's true) I played the last game as if I was a townie. Right from the start I realised my chances of victory were almost non-existant, so I was playing with the town in mind (bar my hit on Deek, but that was fun!). I also gave reasons for the lynch of Bev, but the rest of the town thought they knew better!

I have built up a decent instinct for these games, and there has just been something about your posting that doesn't ring true. I have thought that since day 1, but I know that people won't trust the instinct of a townie without proper reasoning. I still don't have it, but we are sinking without a trace, so I thought it was time to stick my neck on the line

If you are townie, I apologise, and it will make our task even tougher, but there is definately a more callous nature to your posting (I might have the wrong word her, will re-confirm my thoughts in the mornin)

well, unfortunately I can't argue with "instinct" as there is nothing concrete to debate. So all I can say is that I am not a bad guy and ask you to reconsider.

I think you will find the adverts are based on the individual users internet history, CC Boof :P

Better find out who's been using my computer :laugh:

well, unfortunately I can't argue with "instinct" as there is nothing concrete to debate. So all I can say is that I am not a bad guy and ask you to reconsider.

While normally I would, the last few games I have "fingered" a goon, only to be persuaded otherwise, so at the moment I am convinced I should stick with instinct!

I will re-read the whole thread tomorrow though, so if anything jumps out I will re-consider

Commander Harris
While normally I would, the last few games I have "fingered" a goon, only to be persuaded otherwise, so at the moment I am convinced I should stick with instinct!

I will re-read the whole thread tomorrow though, so if anything jumps out I will re-consider

I know the feeling - that was always my problem and I said as much in the last game. That's why I was grateful to have a role where I didn't have to justify myself to others - I just got the job done :)

but even when it was instictive I still had reasons that I could rationalise. can you try and explain more what this instinct is based on so I can at least have a chance to defend myself - rather than being voted for on the basis of a feeling.

I know the feeling - that was always my problem and I said as much in the last game. That's why I was grateful to have a role where I didn't have to justify myself to others - I just got the job done :)

but even when it was instictive I still had reasons that I could rationalise. can you try and explain more what this instinct is based on so I can at least have a chance to defend myself - rather than being voted for on the basis of a feeling.

At the moment, no.

Something has just stood out about your posts, and, as I said, it is just a hunch rather than anything concrete.

I am gonna ree-read the thread tomorrow, and it's almost certain that I will put my vote elsewhere with a clear head, because I am that indecisive when I don't know any better.

This game is really worrying, because normaly after 2 nights, I would have some idea about who to trust, but this game is totally bizarre, and I have doubts about most players.

By voting for you this early, it was basically to show where my suspicions were currently at. i will probably change, but I fell we need more transparency to get a proper idea of who is bad

Can someone give details of who is still in game and post numbers etc for tomorrow (will do it myself if it ain't doen by time I get on)

While Stella had a bad role, I think Deek would have been reluctant to modkill anyone with a major bad role, so may be some clues available

P.S. I hope someone can spot a clue, cos I am loathe to vote Harris, as he showed in the last game how good a player he can be, but I just don't see any other way other tha going on a hunch

Now the dead wood has gone, the game is becoming more interesting. I am off out to work soon. Remember 8 votes to kill. So stop the bus if you get there and wait unti I get in about 5.

What is important is that the 2 active good roles left survive until day 3 at least. We need the Badger and Doc to try and save folk tonight and we need to get the next lynch right or at the very worst bump off a fluffy. March is inactive but is the easiest to find.

H27 voted for me day 1 and seemed convinced of my guilt and did'nt so much as respond to one of my posts on day 2 which suggests he investigated me. I am not March but I am Innocent. Soop can't by the same logic be March, there is no reason he would switch from toggie to H27 and sacrifice one team mate for another.

Players who logically CAN'T be March hare;

OEW (innocent)

Tobias

Sooperstar

Jenny

Sweeny

Harris

Flux

Jamie

So the best option IMO is to leave the other players just now incase we hit March and concentrate on this list.

I switched to Cesnauskas, not H27 (it was he I was trying to save).

But your point remains valid.

Jenny now in this game has become on my radar as she was going to vote for me or Ces 10. What we do know about her is she aint no march hare.

Yawn.

I'm on your list. What a shock. Aren't I always? :P

You are right though. I am not March Hare. I never claimed to be either.

I am pretty sure I know who is though.

I voted Ces and I gave a reason. I was going to vote for you as I had on day one but I re-read the thread and changed my mind. I think I've shown in the past I have a decent eye for picking out good and bad. Remember I was a serial killer who took out 3 bad guys and I gave you all 3 goons in the game before last!

Ces signed his own death warrant by not making any effort to explain his votes or share his thoughts. You can't get a feel for a player if they play like that.

Today I have Flux & Jamie on my list. They can't be March Hare as we know. Flux has just been odd this game and has voted for Cigaro who isn't in the "can't be March Hare" gang and H27 yesterday. Jamie has voted for good guys consecutively and his vote for H27 last night was a bit odd, almost like a blend in late kind of vote.

Anyhoo enough of my waffling.

Maybe I should have looked a bit more closely at that council idea :confused:

I don't really know what to say.

I was the first person to vote for Chesney, I never asked anybody else to follow me. FWIW, sorry:sad:

I have no idea where to go from here, usually by now there is someone I trust, but not in this game, nobody's giving anything away.

By the law of averages we ought to have hit upon a bad guy by now, with the number of deaths, so that means that the baddies are playing well. That would lead me to suspect that they're experienced and astute players. I'd have put Boof and Bev in that category, but they're both dead and were both fluffy, so what do I know?

Who's capable of running a bad crew to this high standard?

(this is real stab in the dark stuff!)

Jenny, Yvonne, Commander Harris and of course One Eyed Willy.

I am swaying towards trusting Harris, for no good reason, except that I've been in a team with him before and he was very very good at this.

OEW, I kind of trust because although I didn't like his council idea I think it was well meaning, if he was leading a dance it was a very merry one.

Yvonne and Jenny, I just don't know. I love them both, but do I trust them?

Harris, Harris, Harris... I was on a team with and he was astute, very astute... He went with me against the council idea, he followed me in voting for Chesney, both of these things made me look bad and I know I'm just fluffy. He's smart enough to be pulling these strings, he's put me right in the frame, other people suspect me now.

Vote Commander Harris

I don't know how much I'll be able to post tomorrow, I'm sure I'll manage to be on once or twice, but I've voted now anyway, if I'm lurking tomorrow it's only because I'm having a busy day. I expect a very busy day tomorrow.

Think you could add yourself to being very able to run the bad team. Still it would only take 1 experienced player to be on the bad crew to help them and I think pretty much -if not all players left in are experienced.

As for grouping myself and Jenny together and questioning us why?

I surely show some credibility as I did not vote Ces or Hughesie. Yes I vote Bev but as it was the 1st vote on the 1st day and others then piled on cant see that as being very dodgy.

As I said at the begining of the day we need to go for someone who we know for sure is not the march hare.

OEW put the list up and I bet there are at least a couple of carnies in that list. Oh and your on it and as you were on my shortlist before that anyway.....Vote Sweeney.

My vote could be swayed particulary to Flux who also pulled the girly thing out when its not relevant to what is going on. Serious deflections on your part, both of you I think

Think you could add yourself to being very able to run the bad team. Still it would only take 1 experienced player to be on the bad crew to help them and I think pretty much -if not all players left in are experienced.

As for grouping myself and Jenny together and questioning us why?

I surely show some credibility as I did not vote Ces or Hughesie. Yes I vote Bev but as it was the 1st vote on the 1st day and others then piled on cant see that as being very dodgy.

As I said at the begining of the day we need to go for someone who we know for sure is not the march hare.

OEW put the list up and I bet there are at least a couple of carnies in that list. Oh and your on it and as you were on my shortlist before that anyway.....Vote Sweeney.

My vote could be swayed particulary to Flux who also pulled the girly thing out when its not relevant to what is going on. Serious deflections on your part, both of you I think

:rofl:

I have never won a game of mafia ever! Seriously, I am the worst player at this game ever! I talk a good game granted, but I never get results! You must remember that from being on the same team.

The only reason I mentioned you and Jenny was the experienced player thing and I never said I suspected either of you, my only suspect from that remains Harris, but then I unvoted him.

Do you not see how clueless I am? Does putting myself this much in the frame look like the work of a mastergoon? Honestly Yvonne it's laughable!

If we survive tonight, I'll look you in the eye tomorrow night (I assume you're coming down for the game) and you'll see that I'm innocent.

I am quite willing to jump on a flux bandwagon with you however, let's team up and bully some people! Flux voted for me without giving any explanation which really bugged me, even after I asked for one, none was forthcoming, so whaddya say? Are you up for joining forces and throwing our weight around a bit?

Vote Flux Capacitor

Jenny, so its boring that you are on my list as you reckon its the norm? Last time I hunted you down I was correct you were head goon! The fact is that I seem to be always on your suspect list and you are not always on mine. So double yawn back at ya :cheese:

You are on my list this game as I am on yours. Is it good v evil or just 2 fluffy bunnies having a go at each other because we are clueless? time will tell

Sweeney you lovely old fox, I wont be at the game tomorrow had to sell my tickets :sad: Wed night games when you live where I live and have work/school on Wed and Thurs make it impossible. Least I have setanta, but I am gutted. Still roll on my home game at Caley this weekend ;)

Hello people.

I'm just dropping by to stick my oar in with another possible clue. It may be totally off the mark but it bothered me at the time, who would want to rodger Hughsie? I mean, even though he turned out to be White rabbit he was surely going to be top target for today, that makes me think the person who would gain most pleasure out of ramming him would be someone who could have a hidden personal agenda, that could likely be none other that Sooperstar! The very player who saved him at the last minute, was that simply so he could have H27 all to himself?

Well IMO at the moment it's between him or Tobias for the role of Rampant. Is Chris the sort of player who would bring attention onto himself by killing someone he obviously had it in for? you bet.

All though it is still early I'm going to throw my dodgy rater list out in the open. On a scale of 1 to 4 (4 being dodgy as hell)

Yvonne ***

Flux Capacitor ****

CCP **

Jambopompey *

Sooperstar ***

Jambolad *

Rossi *

Jenny **

Cigaro *

Tobias ***

Jamie **

Sweeney **

Commander. ****

OEW You really serious with your ratings?????

Any explanations or you just having a laugh? In your eyes im more dodgy than Sweeney or Jenny. :confused:

You have had me convinced you were fluffy up till now. Could you be Roger? I doubt you are in team of baddies but you may well be the loner.

Well here is mine

One eye ***

Flux Capacitor ****

CCP ***

Jambopompey **

Sooperstar **

Jambolad **

Rossi **

Jenny ****

Cigaro ***

Tobias **

Jamie **

Sweeney ****

Commander. ****

Jenny, so its boring that you are on my list as you reckon its the norm? Last time I hunted you down I was correct you were head goon! The fact is that I seem to be always on your suspect list and you are not always on mine. So double yawn back at ya :cheese:

You are on my list this game as I am on yours. Is it good v evil or just 2 fluffy bunnies having a go at each other because we are clueless? time will tell

Well if I'm always on your list of suspects you're bound to get me one day aren't you? :)

I have only really gone for you three times that I recall...in about 10 games I reckon that's not bad and I reckon you're suffering a wee bit paranoia! You were Triad first time and I was goon both other times so you had to go!

Oh and you're not on my list. Did I not say it was between you and Ces last night and a read back made me rethink voting you?

I posted the names of the two who are high on my list just now. They are there based on a few things:

The list of "can't be's"

Their voting so far

Their randomness in posts

Flux seems a bit different

Jamie rarely contributes much of worth.

I noticed an interaction this morning which might have thrown up a possible "council" type move to try and seems kind of reasonable. I'll maybe pull that up later. I am a wee bit curious as to why you didn't pick up on it to be honest. For now though as they say in Russia, Moscow.

Then he saw him Wee Hughesies backside sticking up in the air. Rampant jumped him, quick as flash and done what comes naturally. After a few minutes Rampant had a feeling of coldness down below. What is wrong he thought. Wee Hughesie normally bounces up and down during a right good rodgering. He put his fingers to Hughesies head and felt no pulse. Oh god, oh god, I have rodgered him to death, I must stop doing that he thought. Necrophilia is alive and well in Watershed Down. Yes folks Rampant had rodgered Hughesie to death.

Hughesie27, Reverend Rabbit is dead.

That is the other thing that I found strange, a subtle clue that it is Soop perhaps? ;)

I think you're all dodgy. Some just stick out slightly more than others because of posting style, i.e overly defensive.

Overly defensive is the exact reason I'm going to VOTE SWEENEY.

CH is the other player on my radar at the moment.

Overly defensive is the exact reason I'm going to VOTE SWEENEY.

CH is the other player on my radar at the moment.

Intresting.

No mention at all of OEW's suggestions as to your role.

I shall note that in my book of notes*

*I don't really have a book of notes. :o

Well if I'm always on your list of suspects you're bound to get me one day aren't you? :)

I have only really gone for you three times that I recall...in about 10 games I reckon that's not bad and I reckon you're suffering a wee bit paranoia! You were Triad first time and I was goon both other times so you had to go!

Oh and you're not on my list. Did I not say it was between you and Ces last night and a read back made me rethink voting you?

I noticed an interaction this morning which might have thrown up a possible "council" type move to try and seems kind of reasonable. I'll maybe pull that up later. I am a wee bit curious as to why you didn't pick up on it to be honest. For now though as they say in Russia, Moscow.

How many times have I really went for you? In most games its been me V Bev and I honestly cant remember going for you more than twice :confused: Even then it was with good reason. Still dont think its much to do with it, the guys like the girls voting each other and seems to look like thats the votes that stick in some peoples mind, regardless of all the guys we vote for during a game.

As for the council idea yes there has been ideas out there and for me I reckon a straight split could work. I did have bit faith in OEW but that has gone a bit and really trust no one.

One last ramble before work is

Cigaro- very enthusiastic last game and has kept very low profile this game.

Pompey an experienced player who has not taken part for a while, but has hardly said a peep on this, after being refreshed from break in the game a bit more expected?

Intresting.

No mention at all of OEW's suggestions as to your role.

I shall note that in my book of notes*

*I don't really have a book of notes. :o

There's not really much I can say. He's wrong if he thinks I'm the Rampant one. It's hard to defend yourself when someone makes a good point, especially when you are generally considered to be an untrustworthy person.

I genuinely believed Hughesie to be a good guy which is why I saved him. If I was the Rampant one then I'd be more inclined to go for someone that I wasn't sure about just out of curiosity.

Vote Flux

Posting style is very abrupt and infrequent.

I feel we are none the wiser at this point, so we can only go on instinct.

vote OEW simply coz i dont agree with this system.

that and the fact this game has bamboozled me

Its been weird.

Such a poor start and ony two days in.

Have re-read the whole thread, and tried to find voting patterns, but nothing yet

UNVOTE COMMANDER HARRIS

I am still suspicious of him, but it is more a hunch than anything, so I can't really substantiate it. His reaction to OEW though, did seem a bit too

defensive, and was eerily similar to Toggie's in the last game when I accused him

My major suspects are:

Flux - Strange play by him

Jenny - She voted for me yesterday for a fairly flimsy reason. I don't really believe her reasoning about it, as I think it was pretty clear that I was talking about Bev and Maxi being the only options. She then put in a throwaway comment about a conversation this morning. I think she was referring to me and Harris. It almost seems like she is trying to get someone else to satrt that bandwagon

Jambo Pompey - very quiet, although should be getting modkilled if he doesn't act soon

Harris - as outlined before, but it is more just a hunch

Commander Harris

like I said Rossi, righteous indignation. In previous games when I've been fingered by someone I believe to be goonish I have replied in a similar fashion. I can understand that it makes me look suspicious but I'd rather confront the person and try and expose it for what I believe it is rather than sit back and let them manipulate people.

like I said Rossi, righteous indignation. In previous games when I've been fingered by someone I believe to be goonish I have replied in a similar fashion. I can understand that it makes me look suspicious but I'd rather confront the person and try and expose it for what I believe it is rather than sit back and let them manipulate people.

Difficult to judge exactly what it is when looking from the outside though!

FWIW, my suspicions have lessened slightly, but I am still wary

My main suspicions lie with the top 2 on my list

I think I will vote Flux, as it is who most others suspect, but I would prefer to go for Jenny as I have reasons for believing she is dodgy, rather than just a bizarre posting style

Difficult to judge exactly what it is when looking from the outside though!

FWIW, my suspicions have lessened slightly, but I am still wary

My main suspicions lie with the top 2 on my list

I think I will vote Flux, as it is who most others suspect, but I would prefer to go for Jenny as I have reasons for believing she is dodgy, rather than just a bizarre posting style

So if you really think Jenny is dodgy then why not vote for her? :confused:

I will be going back to work at back of 5 but will be back on about 8.

I will see what way the voting is going and if nobody else votes for Sweeney I will vote for Flux or Jenny.

So if you really think Jenny is dodgy then why not vote for her? :confused:

I will be going back to work at back of 5 but will be back on about 8.

I will see what way the voting is going and if nobody else votes for Sweeney I will vote for Flux or Jenny.

I was wanting to test the water and see if anyone had a similar view.

My vote staying on you yesterday was wasted (although I was out from half 7 til late, I meant to change it before I left)

I think when the votes are split it leaves us susceptible to manipulation by the carnies, and we really have to avoid that scenario happening again, so I was waiting to see if I had support before potentially wasting my vote on Jenny

Since I should be on again later though I will put it in to show people where I stand VOTE JENNYJAMBO I can change it to Flux though if he is the general consensus

Since I should be on again later though I will put it in to show people where I stand VOTE JENNYJAMBO I can change it to Flux though if he is the general consensus

Fairy Nuff.

Not sure why I seem to be more of a target then others but I always get on the radar sooner or later so it's cool.

I didn't vote for you on a flimsy reason. It read that you thought not voting Bev was a wasted vote. You explained and I unvoted. Simple enough. I'm not one for starting pile on's or bandwagons as I'd expect regular players to know.

My mention of a happening earlier had nowt to do with you either. Game makes you paranoid Rossi! It was between Yvonne and Sweeney. Lemme explain what I was thinking...

Earlier Yvonne said Sweeney was her dodgy list. She also said Flux was. Sweeney came on with a defence of sorts and said he'd go for Flux and why didn't Yvonne join him.

Now to me that presents an opportunity, one that had I been Yvonne I would have taken and here's why:

1) She is suspicious of both so has nothing to lose.

2) If Flux turns out to be bad guy then Sweeney can come off her dodgy list.

3) If Flux turns out to be good guy then Sweeney steps way up the dodge-o-meter.

4) Either way Yvonne gets to narrow her list down.

5) If Sweeney was pulling a fast one and Flux and him are in it together and trying to be clever and distance themselves from each other then you're calling his bluff.

Seemed like maybe a chance to get some consensus from others and not go down the road again of splitting votes and random voting. Unless it's a whitewash all that happens there is one good guy votes another to save themselves while the bad guys laugh.

Like I say in her shoes I'd have gone with it but then we are all different in our style of play. Yvonne's style of play baffles me at times I have to say. She was all for OEW's system yet now he's dodgy to her? How does that work? :confused: Flux is dodgy and Sweeney are dodgy yet when Sweeney throws her an opportunity and a defence she votes him? I don't always follow her reasoning but it'd be dull without her!

HMFCjamieHMFC
Sir Robby (Now One Eyed Willy) (fluffy)

Yvonne

Flux Capacitor (untrustworthy?)

CCP

Jambopompey

Beverley (fluffy)

ArmiyaRomanova (were rabbit)

Sooperstar (not March? saved H27 only to have casting vote on c+10)

JamboLad

JTnut (Jessica)

Rossi (fingered by boof)

JennyJambo

Boof (fluffy)

Cigaro

MCC (fluffy)

Toggie (fluffy)

Tobias

HMFCjamieHMFC (possibly wanted Stella's role redistributed?)

Sweeney

Stella_jambo (Stu)

Odysseus (fluffy)

Cesnauskis+10 (White Rabbit)

H27 (Rev Rabbit)

Commander Harris.

Looking at it that way, would Deek put 4 major roles in the bottom 6 players? Not so sure about Sweeny and Harris being bad eggs now.

The fact Jamie asked if the roles were redistributed could just be an innocent question.

Boof suspected Rossi - would the Carnies attack Boof to silence him or to draw attention onto Rossi?

2 players remain who backed my council idea, Yvonne and Jenny. Both the other players who showed favour for the council were bumped off. Could the other 2 simply be on the same wave length as Boof and AR and wanted it installed for the same good reason as I did, or is one/both of them trying to con me into thinking that they are on my side?

May I also add that H27 never went for me day 2 even when I voted for him and pushed him into making a defence. Can we assume I was the innocent investigated on night 1?

Its because i just wanted a role

Fairy Nuff.

Not sure why I seem to be more of a target then others but I always get on the radar sooner or later so it's cool.

I didn't vote for you on a flimsy reason. It read that you thought not voting Bev was a wasted vote. You explained and I unvoted. Simple enough. I'm not one for starting pile on's or bandwagons as I'd expect regular players to know.

My mention of a happening earlier had nowt to do with you either. Game makes you paranoid Rossi! It was between Yvonne and Sweeney. Lemme explain what I was thinking...

Earlier Yvonne said Sweeney was her dodgy list. She also said Flux was. Sweeney came on with a defence of sorts and said he'd go for Flux and why didn't Yvonne join him.

Now to me that presents an opportunity, one that had I been Yvonne I would have taken and here's why:

3) If Flux turns out to be good guy then Sweeney steps way up the dodge-o-meter.

5) If Sweeney was pulling a fast one and Flux and him are in it together and trying to be clever and distance themselves from each other then you're calling his bluff.

Seemed like maybe a chance to get some consensus from others and not go down the road again of splitting votes and random voting. Unless it's a whitewash all that happens there is one good guy votes another to save themselves while the bad guys laugh.

Like I say in her shoes I'd have gone with it but then we are all different in our style of play. Yvonne's style of play baffles me at times I have to say. She was all for OEW's system yet now he's dodgy to her? How does that work? :confused: Flux is dodgy and Sweeney are dodgy yet when Sweeney throws her an opportunity and a defence she votes him? I don't always follow her reasoning but it'd be dull without her!

:confused:

All good points, and I guess I am getting a bit too paranoid

Probably the most striking thing though is the tone of the post. I don't want to say too much about it though, as it is normally a decent indicator of goons, but UNVOTE JENNYJAMBO

VOTE FLUX CAPACITOR

He has played a bizarre game, and is on Maxi's list. Also just remebered about posts 93 and 94:

unvote h27

vote bev

nobody seems to be trying to help bev, so...

unvote bev

vote cigaro

These were in the space of 25 minutes, and almost seems like he was told to unvote Bev to try and disassociate himself from the lynching. I may be wrong here, but it just seems such a bizarre action, and I can't think of any reason for changing to someone who was nowhere near a lynching. Surely if he thought Bev was innocent, he would have gone for Maxi :confused:

Ok unvote sweeney vote Flux

Still think both are dodgy, but seem to be alone in that thought.

Ok unvote sweeney vote Flux

Still think both are dodgy, but seem to be alone in that thought.

Sweeney is in my list of possibles, with about 90% of the players in this game!

I have no real concrete reasons to trust or suspect anyone, and it is quite worrying at this stage of the game

Fairy Nuff.

That's pretty much exactly how I see things with regard to this Jenny, although your point that I highlighted is pretty much what I think is actually happening!

I realise that I have taken a big risk in inviting Yvonne to join me in voting for Flux, if he turns out to be good then I've started a vote on the last two lynchees, a situation which makes me look well dodgy as you said, the only thing I would say is that Flux was Yvonne's idea, I have no idea if he's bad or not and he's only on my radar because he already voted for me and didn't give a reason. My main suspects, as I said, are the more experienced players, including you!

As for having a defence 'of sorts', what am I supposed to say? PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR ME, I'M A FLUFFY BUNNY, HONEST I AM, I HAVE WEE COTTON TAIL AND EVERYTHING, PLEASE DON'T PUT ME IN THE POT YOU MENTALISTS!;)

Flux is another that I'm not sure about so if the consensus lies with him then I'm happy to join in. I'm still more concerned about CH and Sweeney but I'll go with Flux for now.

UNVOTE SWEENEY

VOYE FLUX

Archived