WATERSHED DOWN - HORROR IN THE MEADOW

Deek

Aye right, I knew either you or CCP were teamed up with Jenny and I would have protected myself tonight to make sure I got rid of you all. ;)

Ah, depends if you went after CCP or not, because you were next.

Oh and you couldn't have been that sure.

I got one vote in the entire game.

:D

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Deek, good game, tight, pacy, well scripted.

I don't know why I'm getting any credit whatsoever, I was entirely clueless throughout, perhaps if I'd stuck to my guns and continued to vote for Harris when I first suspected him I could take some moral high ground, but the truth is, it was pretty much a fluke for me.

It is indeed the first time I've been on a winning side though! A pathetic situation really.

Also, I'm not owe Yvonne a cup of tea, if I buy her one it'll just be out of the goodness of my heart and not out of any sense of obligation!

BTW well played Jenny, I was taken in by your ploy on day 2 to try and con me into thinking you had the results of Hughesie's investigation and that you trusted my council plan I even protected you, but by day 3 I had you all sussed :)

Yeah right then :rolleyes: Think it was me who sussed Jenny out, I wasnt convinced with harris thought he may have been bugs.

Good game Deek. :)

Sweeney I apologise for doubting you still you did convince me with the cuppa offer :)

I'm still not sure about Yvonne. However I think she might have a point about Jenny being dodgy. Jenny's last minute vote for Flux made me wonder, Rossi (the only other player I trusted) had been on at both Harris and her. So far these are the only 2 player I can seem to link together.

Jenny

Harris

A.N other (probably low profile - CCP?)

I think Rampant is either;

Sooperstar

Tobias

Bet you lot keeked yourself when I posted that :P

I'm a **** bad guy :)

I'm just not a very good liar - too nice a person you see. :P

You almost had me doubting my instincts though!

Good game

The modkill of the lurkers, while drastic, was a good move to keep the pace up

Well done Deek for some excellent stories

Commander Harris
You almost had me doubting my instincts though!

Good game

The modkill of the lurkers, while drastic, was a good move to keep the pace up

Well done Deek for some excellent stories

indeed, modkilling non-players is the way to go - and short turnarounds too. makes for a good, quick exciting game that is always flowing.

other narrators take note!

game was crap, i was first to be lynched...

hope all your craps are hedgehogs

bitter? me?

nobody ever believes me :(:(:(

looking forwards to the next game, maybe you'll believe me the next time!

Commander Harris
game was crap, i was first to be lynched...

hope all your craps are hedgehogs

bitter? me?

nobody ever believes me :(:(:(

looking forwards to the next game, maybe you'll believe me the next time!

nah, you've been good too many times - law of averages and all that. :P

nah, you've been good too many times - law of averages and all that. :P

i've actually not, i just had about 4 games on the trot i either had no role or was a good guy.

enjoyed watching the game from the sidelines though, bit bored with no role, then being lynched mind, but it was was funny as, watching you all

Gutted! I knew I was caught when Jenny said that rampant was next, as Deek will confirm. If them ****ers hadn't investigated me then the game was mine.

Well done to OEW who spotted that I was rampant.

I would have taken Sweeney out tonight but as I had identified him as a target in the last round I didn't want to bring attention to myself. Regardless, either he or Jenny would have done me in and at least I got the satisfaction of one last rodgering before death!

Good game, good game.

Sorry, I mean tobias. I don't know what I mean.

I've got work on 6 hours. oh god.

I'm in for the next game.

First time I've made it this far and first time I'vew noet been juest a normal townie folk prerson.

The game is ending here. Executive decision made. :)

There are 8 players left.

One carnivore

Bugs Bunny

March hare

and

5 Fluffies.

The fluffies are

Yvonne

CCP

Jambopompey

Jambolad

and Sweeney

The March Hare is

Cigaro.

Bugs Bunny (Whats Up Doc)

Is the Manic creature formally known as Maxi, One Eyed Willy.

The final carnivore, Reynard himself is cool hand luke , Tobias Funke.

Well played everybody.

To be honest it could have gone anyway. I swithered whether or not I should allow Rampant his last kill before he died. I tossed a coin and gave him the benifit. I told this to Chris yesterday as he posed the question after they identified Soops through investigation.

I tried to make it short and sweet. The next narrator should try and do the same. Mod Kill non voters. It makes the game much more entertaining.

Special mention to Sweeney. I think he has played in almost every game so far and this could be his first victory.

Oh and Hughesie. Do you share a bedroom with your brother?;)

He actually does at the moment.

Night.

Awww! Bless! I come home from my Night Shift and find I was rogered to death by the lovely Soops (like I knew I would be if I survived the lynch) and I'm sure I died with a smile on my face!

Well done peeps and Deeks t'was an enjoyable game. I suppose that's another Vodka I owe Yvonne!

Right I'm away to bed...I'm totally sh*gged. :)

Sorry, I mean tobias. I don't know what I mean.

I've got work on 6 hours. oh god.

I'm in for the next game.

First time I've made it this far and first time I'vew noet been juest a normal townie folk prerson.

And by the looks of this post Soops is sh*gged out too! :P

I think what I was trying to say is that I wanted to kill Jenny and Tobias. Tobias would have been my preferred option but as OEW had narrowed the Rampant Down to either myself or him that would have been a silly thing to do. I just hoped that I would make it to my next kill then I'd get him. I didn't.

And yes, I am shagged.

Why were the (eventuallly discovered to be) good guys hughesie and rossi so against the town council idea?

I really felt it cold've been a go-er - even if Willy WAS bad, he'd have had not that much opportunity to sway things.

Any thoughts on giving it a go next game....?

Commander Harris
Why were the (eventuallly discovered to be) good guys hughesie and rossi so against the town council idea?

I really felt it cold've been a go-er - even if Willy WAS bad, he'd have had not that much opportunity to sway things.

the town council is not a good idea - it's still as random except with a small group of people - this means bad guys can hide behind following the council whereas with the regular system they have to put a vote in of their own back - meaning this can be used in later rounds to spot patterns etc.

for example - OEW spotted that my voting was dodgy - if the council had been in place and I had voted with them -there would be nothing dodgy for OEW to see.

The first 2 rounds do tend to lead to townie kills but they do give us information that can be used for the next few rounds. With a town council we lose this information.

I liked the idea as it gives the non role folks a chance to feel bit more involved. I have been roleless much more times than having a role and it is boring. I reckon a system where everyone has some kind of role would be good or a council idea.

I liked the idea as it gives the non role folks a chance to feel bit more involved. I have been roleless much more times than having a role and it is boring. I reckon a system where everyone has some kind of role would be good or a council idea.

I have 50% role to non role games.

;)

And most importantly, who is doing the next game. Any virgin narrators out there ready to give it a bash?;)

I think OEW had one about some experience he had last summer, didnt he?

:rolleyes:

I don't like the town council idea and I'll tell you now that I won't be a part of it if others decide it's a goer. Just in case you want to use it against me and think I'm a baddy for not going along with it.

Bring on the STD's!!

FWIW I knew the council was never going to take off, I was just bored and trying to set up a system seemed like a good idea at the time. What was more useful was suspect lists, I think that was part of the reason I stayed alive so long?:confused:

I defo want to try something new in my next game which will be the first 'infection Mafia' game, Death Touch. It will be set in Shedonism City where the residents live a life of excess and gratification where every night ends with a massive orgy :P. It will feature a twisted professor who develops an STD which he injects into one of the residents in the hope that it will spread and wipe out the entire population of the town. :laugh:

I feel splitting the decisions into smaller groups leaves the votes more open to manipulation from the gangsters

It would be much easier to persuade their 3 council teammates to vote one way, than the 16 others in the game

Also the lack of potential voting patterns is a huge hinderance for later on in the games

While I think a system in place could help us, and I am all for plans to get more action at the start, a town council would just enable the goons to hide behind it. It would just be a smaller group of people making a random guess, so I don't really see the merits

Commander Harris
I feel splitting the decisions into smaller groups leaves the votes more open to manipulation from the gangsters

It would be much easier to persuade their 3 council teammates to vote one way, than the 16 others in the game

Also the lack of potential voting patterns is a huge hinderance for later on in the games

While I think a system in place could help us, and I am all for plans to get more action at the start, a town council would just enable the goons to hide behind it. It would just be a smaller group of people making a random guess, so I don't really see the merits

my thoughts exactly - and Rossi and I are always right :P

Archived