WATERSHED DOWN - HORROR IN THE MEADOW

Deek

The commander and Flux changed position most of the night, with OEW popping up in between.

:bravo:

That is a line and a half that one!

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a day that was. A 24 hour marathon which finshed in a sprint finish

Rossi thought to himself. He sat with a silver blanket round him and a glass of hydrating cauliflower and cabbage gruel. Poor Bill. He never harmed any of us bunnies. He actually trid to help, but never gave any clues during the game. :confused:

Oh well time for bed and a goodnight story he said as he hopped across towards his burrow.

As he was climbing in he saw the small furry body of a Mink coming at him, he squealed but it was to late. He was quickly dispatched and taken into the forest for the carnivores to devour.

Rossi fluffy wuffy wabbit was dead.

Elsewhere the carnivores last investigation revealed a "player".

The Doc also protected a player who wasent targeted.

12 players left. Deadline 8pm on thursday, due to football tomorrow.

OEW

Yvonne

CCP

Jambopompey

Sooperstar

JamboLad

JennyJambo

Cigaro

Tobias

HMFCjamieHMFC

Sweeney

Commander Harris

3 carnivores

1 powered rabbit

Bugs Bunny

Rampant

7 votes for a kill

Unfortunate losing Rossi as he talks sense. Still nothing has changed for me since yesterday, my suspects are still there and still will be voted for by me.

Ok So there are 12 players left and 6 of these are roled.

4 bad

2 good

Our priority has to be not to lynch the good role players. March is still bit easier as not anyone on this list is march, but could still be bugs bunny in this list. My belief is that at least 2 on this list are carnies.

OEW

Tobias

Sooperstar

Jenny

Sweeny

Harris

Jamie

Nothing major has come to light from Flux going and cant see much evidence from Rossi and as he was a fluffy wouldnt have had any inside knowledge. Still he is a smart player and will look over his posts tomorrow.

4 bad

2 good

Our priority has to be not to lynch the good role players. March is still bit easier as not anyone on this list is march, but could still be bugs bunny in this list. My belief is that at least 2 on this list are carnies.

OEW

Tobias

Sooperstar

Jenny

Sweeny

Harris

Jamie

Nothing major has come to light from Flux going and cant see much evidence from Rossi and as he was a fluffy wouldnt have had any inside knowledge. Still he is a smart player and will look over his posts tomorrow.

And obviously yourself. :P

4 bad

2 good

OEW

Tobias

Sooperstar

Jenny

Sweeny

Harris

Jamie

So you've named 7 players from 12 and within that ratio of just over half the players, you think you've spotted half of the bad guys!

No **** Sherlock!

Be honest Vonny, you've no more of clue than I have!

So you've named 7 players from 12 and within that ratio of just over half the players, you think you've spotted half of the bad guys!

No **** Sherlock!

Be honest Vonny, you've no more of clue than I have!

Im just thinking out loud. Still think you may have a far better idea of what is going than I do though. Oh the players on that list were from previous day. That is the list of the definate non March hare.

Give me a break its late and im going to bed. I have a few things puxzzling me in this game and I will come back in the morning refreshed and probably still clueless (well apart from you and Jenny being bad bad bad) :)

Im just thinking out loud. Still think you may have a far better idea of what is going than I do though. Oh the players on that list were from previous day. That is the list of the definate non March hare.

Give me a break its late and im going to bed. I have a few things puxzzling me in this game and I will come back in the morning refreshed and probably still clueless (well apart from you and Jenny being bad bad bad) :)

Okay, I'm off to bed too, but trust me, I'm not a baddy. If I lie, you can never trust me again, if I lie I'll buy you tea at the next home game, if I lie I could never look you in the eye again and you have such beautiful eyes!

;)

Okay, I'm off to bed too, but trust me, I'm not a baddy. If I lie, you can never trust me again, if I lie I'll buy you tea at the next home game, if I lie I could never look you in the eye again and you have such beautiful eyes!

;)

vomit.jpg

I'm still not sure about Yvonne. However I think she might have a point about Jenny being dodgy. Jenny's last minute vote for Flux made me wonder, Rossi (the only other player I trusted) had been on at both Harris and her. So far these are the only 2 player I can seem to link together.

Jenny

Harris

A.N other (probably low profile - CCP?)

I think Rampant is either;

Sooperstar

Tobias

I'm still not sure about Yvonne. However I think she might have a point about Jenny being dodgy. Jenny's last minute vote for Flux made me wonder, Rossi (the only other player I trusted) had been on at both Harris and her. So far these are the only 2 player I can seem to link together.

Jenny

Harris

A.N other (probably low profile - CCP?)

I think Rampant is either;

Sooperstar

Tobias

I'm liking your thinking there. Even if it is a bit wonky! You're right that Rossi pointed at me and if he pointed at Harris then I can see where you're coming from but it's not the case.

I'm thinking I might be being set up here (not by you though I'm pretty sure you're good guy..unless you're rampant!) Wonder who would do that? I may need do some contemplating. Mmmmm.

If my reasoning is right I think I've narrowed down who March hare is to 2 possible players. Remeber whoever it is has no more power than an ordinary fluffy now but they may (I assume) know for sure of 1 or even 2 other players who are innocent, guessing at who March is just helps dismiss another possible carnie but I don't think we should necessarily refer to the narrower 'list' I made in the last round as Yvonne suggests (I'm becoming more uncertain of her).

Right I'm going to do somehting that might be a bit risky but here goes. Here is the current player list with who I think could be roled and who I don't trust.

OEW (fluffy)

Yvonne (slightly unsure of)

CCP (dodgy)

Jambopompey (possibly March)

Sooperstar (rampant rabbit)

JamboLad (???)

JennyJambo (dodgy)

Cigaro (possibly March)

Tobias (rampant rabbit?)

HMFCjamieHMFC (???)

Sweeney (???Bugs?)

Commander Harris (dodgy)

What I now suggest is that we post our top 2 suspects and try to work to some sort of consensus, we have more time than in the last round to work things out.

For me it's (as previously stated);

Harris

Jenny

but for now I'll unvote and wait to gauge the general opinion

unvote Jenny

I too have reservations about Harris and Jenny.

Also unsure about Sweeney, Tobias and CCP.

I agree with Sweeney and Tobias, I can't even think who CCP is just now though, a lurker?

BTW I've thought up a format for a new 'Infection' Mafia game that I'll run probably at the end of March. It'll be called Death Touch and will feature a STD that turns the infected party into a slavering ******. :)

More to follow after the game...

BTW I've thought up a format for a new 'Infection' Mafia game that I'll run probably at the end of March. It'll be called Death Touch and will feature a STD that turns the infected party into a slavering ******. :)

Based on your own experiences?

I'm actually pretty lost to be fair. I'm suspicious of everyone. Most convinceed by OEW but there's still the possibility that he's a baddy and is playing a very good game.

Still torn between Jenny and Sweeney, although Sweeneys offer of a cuppa may be enough to convince me of his deep down goodness. CH and CCP are next on my list but seen as jenny hasn't offered me a cuppa or convinced me she may be fluffy.

Vote Jenny

you seen me in my local at the weekends then.

8pm deadline, cheers deek, this will be my only time to post until after the deadline tomorrow as i will still be at work, and as i work in construction i have no access to the internet.

im going for vote Commander Harris

just some of his posts seem a bit iffy, i will be online more after tomorrow night, so i can join in better with the debate on who is who, im off to my kip for 6 hours sleep

Commander Harris

just back in after an exceptionally crappy game but a rather nice time at the public house, so mixed emotions.

vote OEW just because be winked when he voted for me ;)

have some of your own medicine ;););):P

yeah, and vote Frail and Elliot and Neilson also

Commander Harris

and vote ruben for needing 50 years on the ball when you should just put your foot though it, even if neilson did give you an absolute howler of a pass.

and vote whoever thought it was a great idea to bring Velicka out at half time. Salt in the wounds or what?!

I'm not bitter.

Well nothing has happened really, slightly unsure of a pile on Commander harris after something he said, but I could be waaaay of the mark there. Anyway as jenny hasnt said anything in response to my vote and has posted my vote for will stand. I probably wont be on again until late tonight, long day at work, parents night then out for a fair trade curry evening. Its crap since JKB became unavailable on my works pc :sad:

Well, I'm completely clueless over who to vote for, but as Jenny appears to be on most folks suspect list I'm going to VOTE JENNY for now.

just back in after an exceptionally crappy game but a rather nice time at the public house, so mixed emotions.

vote OEW just because be winked when he voted for me ;)

have some of your own medicine ;););):P

yeah, and vote Frail and Elliot and Neilson also

People I think we've got a baddie here. :P

Commander Harris
Because you winked 3 times when you voted for me. :laugh:

That is as good a resaon as any in my book.

fair enough - I put that down to the rather nice time at the public house that I mentioned. ;););)

Archived