WATERSHED DOWN - HORROR IN THE MEADOW

Deek

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will those folk voting for one of the players on 1 vote just switch to one of the top 3 and spare us from a drawn out lynching please...

Will those folk voting for one of the players on 1 vote just switch to one of the top 3 and spare us from a drawn out lynching please...

I won't because I'm not that sure any of 'em are bad.

Commander Harris

very prompt deek, that's what I like to see. none of this flip-flappery extended deadline nonsense. :)

What a quick day Cesnauskas thought. Really windy and wet. I have been hiding under that bush trying to keep dry and nibble the small bits of grass that were there.

I wish Boof's bar was open. A nice carrot or tomato juice would do the biz.

It was nearly dark and Cesnauskas started walking towards his burrow. I need a good nights sleep. As he walked he could hear sniffing and thumping all round him. It was all his friends, his fluffy friends. They were shouting something like ?Its all your fault Were is dead?. They pounced kicking and biting the poor life out of Cesnauskas. Then he was gone, no more. Only good for the crows.

Has it been a good night for the Wittle Wabbits?

Of course not. Cesnauskas, White Rabbit is a goner.

Give me your nominations now please people. Remember Rampant is on the go tonight as well as a carnivore kill.

OK guys one more thing.

The following have been mod killed, so dont try and kill them tonight etc.

JT Nut Jessica Rabbit

Marshall Chunky Chicken Fluffy

Toggie Fluffy

Stella Stu The Stoat

Odysseus Fluffy

2 of our main good guys gone in a day.you are a bunch of jesses would anybody like to go with me and get rid of boof now?

OK guys one more thing.

JT Nut Jessica Rabbit

Toggie Fluffy

Stella Stu The Stoat

Odysseus Fluffy

Not all bad then but still pish.

Hugheseie, you better be a good guy cos I've just helped knock of White Rabbit to save your sorry ass.

Wow that was harsh Deek. How many will be left tomorrow?

Depends what happens tonight.;)

Harsh but fair. You either want to play or you dont. I have been looking at other forums and they play with as little as ten.

Should still be about 14 or 15 tomorrow.

Commander Harris
OK guys one more thing.

JT Nut Jessica Rabbit

Toggie Fluffy

Stella Stu The Stoat

Odysseus Fluffy

the only saving grace.

my apologies to Cesnauskis for my part in his demise. :(

2 of our main good guys gone in a day.you are a bunch of jesses would anybody like to go with me and get rid of boof now?

zzzzzzz - i'm sure you or your carnivorous buddies will be able to get me tonight...unless the Doc takes pity on me. But seriously Bugs, if you CAN work out who might be one of the few remaining roled goodies save them first - as a mere fluffy, i'm only a pawn in this village/town/whatever it is - zzzzzzz

why did you get rid of them?

I posted on a least three occasions. If you lurk you will be punished, 2 players just survived that.

I also said no vote you are mod killed. Some of the players I killed have been on KB tonight such as Toggie. I also sent them all a PM message.

It saves the game dragging on when you are left with players who want to play.

Fair dos, TBF I never even noticed that Stella was in the game, so it's a big bonus he never got the chance to sneak in under the radar later and get away with murder. The rest were not exactly adding anything.

Why can't it be like the old days?

I think we need a bit of the old Dave and Thommo banter to liven these games up.

well thats ****.

my internet was goosed and i cant get online. now i sign on before 10 to read the thread and by the time i get to the end im dead.

Plus i had a role for the first time in ages.

:mad:

Fair dos, TBF I never even noticed that Stella was in the game, so it's a big bonus he never got the chance to sneak in under the radar later and get away with murder. The rest were not exactly adding anything.

I think we need a bit of the old Dave and Thommo banter to liven these games up.

Thommo wanted to play but he's on holiday.

hughesie seems very iffy in my eyes now.

well thats ****.

my internet was goosed and i cant get online. now i sign on before 10 to read the thread and by the time i get to the end im dead.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Dave would have played, but he is going abroad next week so decided to give it a miss.

well thats ****.

Shame!

If, as Deek says, you had a PM, then why not just reply and explain to him. Easy done.

Dave would have played, but he is going abroad next week so decided to give it a miss.

So to sum up, Thommo and Dave are going on a gay cruise together.

Shame. You're doing a good job BTW, it was getting repetative having non posters cluttering the games up. IMO after this game we should have a bit of a Mafia holiday then have a 'hardcorers only' game, maybe with a twist or maybe just a plain ole style Mafia game. ;)

Shame!

If, as Deek says, you had a PM, then why not just reply and explain to him. Easy done.

I havent been online until now.

first thing i did was read the thread.

So to sum up, Thommo and Dave are going on a gay cruise together.

For those who have never met Dave, he is the gayest man I have ever met. Of course I cant speak for Thommo. ;)

For those who have never met Dave, he is the gayest man I have ever met. Of course I cant speak for Thommo. ;)

I can vouch for Thommo.

He is to gay what Romanov is to barking mad.

**** me this game is like Reservoir Dogs!

Reservoir Rabbits, if you will

i havent been lurking, ive been working all day so please dont kill me please

is it night time?

**** me this game is like Reservoir Dogs!

Reservoir Rabbits, if you will

i havent been lurking, ive been working all day so please dont kill me please

is it night time?

It is night but Deek said would be a short one.

Nightime it was. Rampant Rabbit was feeling particularly horny. Somebody is getting the boaby tonight he said.

He wandered round the burrows looking for a little fluffy tail sticking up in the air. Boy bunny or Girl Bunny, I don't care he thought.

Then he saw him Wee Hughesies backside sticking up in the air. Rampant jumped him, quick as flash and done what comes naturally. After a few minutes Rampant had a feeling of coldness down below. What is wrong he thought. Wee Hughesie normally bounces up and down during a right good rodgering. He put his fingers to Hughesies head and felt no pulse. Oh god, oh god, I have rodgered him to death, I must stop doing that he thought. Necrophilia is alive and well in Watershed Down. Yes folks Rampant had rodgered Hughesie to death.

Hughesie27, Reverend Rabbit is dead.

As his body lay prone and cold along came the carnivores looking for clues as to his identity. Dam they thought he is dead already, we could have been looking at somebody else.

Meanwhile before his regal, rodgering Hughesie had investigated a fluffy.

The Doc saved a "player"

The carnivores were angry at wasting their investigation. As they patrolled the fields, they came across a suicidal Rabbit. He was turning circles and his eyes were weeping puss. He looked demented.

The carnivores wasted no time in dispatching him

Boof, fluffy rabbit was dead.

Bill The Badger had a strange night. He could see a player targeted in the mist. But before he could warn him/her, he/she faded away.

14 players left.

3 Carnivores

March Hare

Bugs Bunny

Rampant Rabbit

Bill The Badger

7 Fluffy Rabbits.

8 votes for a kill.

Deadline tomorrow night at 10pm.

Dont quite get what you mean about the badger :confused:

Very bad night but plenty clues from yesterdays voting.

Archived