WATERSHED DOWN - HORROR IN THE MEADOW

Deek

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm it just got a bit more interesting. I'm 90% sure one of those 2 is a baddie, I hope it's the commander otherwise I has been duped in the earlier rounds by Jenjen :(, of course they both could be dodgy, or neither could be dodgy :laugh: such is life. It's crunch time now, who goes, you decide.....

How many still to vote?

Right well looks like I'm a goner then.

No-one sticking up for me. No-one sticking another name in the frame. Just a Bunny suggesting me and the bad guys joining in as far as I can see.

Ach well not to worry. Better to lynch me than March Hare I suppose.

Hopefully you'll all hit Rampant or a Carnie next time. For what it is worth I will Vote Yvonnewho has been after me since I voted her on day one. She's no good. No good at all.

I know I'll be the next on the list if this proves to be wrong since I named both front runners as my top suspects. I can live with that, but I feel 1 of you 2 HAS to be bad, if that is not the case then I really suck at this game and the carnies deserve to win to be perfectly honest, just for their sheer sneakiness. FWIW I don't really trust Yvonne but Jenny and Harris' voting has been more of a concern IMO.

Commander Harris
I know I'll be the next on the list if this proves to be wrong since I named both front runners as my top suspects. I can live with that, but I feel 1 of you 2 HAS to be bad, if that is not the case then I really suck at this game and the carnies deserve to win to be perfectly honest, just for their sheer sneakiness. FWIW I don't really trust Yvonne but Jenny and Harris' voting has been more of a concern IMO.

my voting? fair enough my reaction to you might concern some but my voting has just been unfortunate in the early 2 rounds which are almost always random. I got unlucky, i contributed to Bev and Chesney's demise - it's far from solid evidence.

Poor excuse for voting me.

Yvonne, Ches and Flux I have voted. The first cause she started the charge on Bev (knowing she could use the old "I always go for Bev" line!) Ches? Well I gave a reason for that one and Flux...well I was about the only one with a decent reason for voting him.

I'll Unvote Yvonne and Vote Harris as it makes no odds to me. Might as well make it a bit closer!

I'm away to work at 6 and I'll not be back until 3.30am. So I'll not be back to defend myself again. Oh and rampant...you're next.

unvote Harris

vote Jenny

Och I dinnae ken why I bother!

Right I'm away to work. Stuff the lot of you!

Och I dinnae ken why I bother!

Right I'm away to work. Stuff the lot of you!

I still think your cool, just a wee bit bad :)

Poor excuse for voting me.

Yvonne, Ches and Flux I have voted. The first cause she started the charge on Bev (knowing she could use the old "I always go for Bev" line!) Ches? Well I gave a reason for that one and Flux...well I was about the only one with a decent reason for voting him.

I'll Unvote Yvonne and Vote Harris as it makes no odds to me. Might as well make it a bit closer!

I'm away to work at 6 and I'll not be back until 3.30am. So I'll not be back to defend myself again. Oh and rampant...you're next.

Interesting statements there Jenny. You dont care who goes out of Harris or I, So any fluffy will do eh. And rampant next for what? I night kill by your remaining fox clan :cool:

I've not been posting much, too depressed to have fun in the shed.

I really don't know where to stick my vote, even this far into the game I have no clue as to who is good, who is bad. I'm quite happy for my vote to be on either Jenny or Harris, but as I think that Jenny has the edge just now I'll vote Commander Harris.

Commander Harris
I've not been posting much, too depressed to have fun in the shed.

I really don't know where to stick my vote, even this far into the game I have no clue as to who is good, who is bad. I'm quite happy for my vote to be on either Jenny or Harris, but as I think that Jenny has the edge just now I'll vote Commander Harris.

you sure that's why you're not voting Jenny? Nothing to do with the pair of you going for Chesney and Yvonne, or her backing your plan over Flux?

Five each for the Commander and Jenny. I am going to watch BBC news now. Bit on about Hearts trying to get rid of Romanov.

you sure that's why you're not voting Jenny? Nothing to do with the pair of you going for Chesney and Yvonne, or her backing your plan over Flux?

Yvonne's still in the game, it wasn't my plan over Flux and I never asked anybody to go for Chesney. Does it really look as though Jenny and I are in cahoots? I'm not in cahoots with anyone, I'd have thought that was perfectly obvious! Also I said I was happy for my vote to go to either of you, I just didn't want to condemn Jenny any more than I'd want to condemn you. If the votes swing your way in the next 20 minutes I'll change to Jenny, but I'm going out at ten to seven.

The Commander sat all alone. God he was depressed. He had sneaked out of the Meadow last night and nipped along to Tynecastle to see the Hearts against the Huns. God Hearts were abysmal he said to himself. All around me people were blaming the referee, the linesman, Ferguson, then eventually Romanov. The referee and main stand linesman were ok thought the Commander. The Wheatfield linesman is obviously a mason of the third degree, but god will forgive him. As for that chap Ferguson, well he ran the game, made it look effortless, whilst Hearts players ran round like headless chickens.

Talking of Chickens he thought I am hungry, I am off to look for some scran.

As he walked back to the meadow, he found himself surrounded by Rabbits. It is all your fault they said, you were a Vlad Sheep, you will have to die. All the rabbits then put on George Foulkes masks giving them the apearence of Elephant seals.They took it in turns to beat the Commander with sticks they had gathered from the forest. I am innocent pleaded the Commander, I never wanted Romanov, I knew he was bad for the club. But it was to late, the blood poured from every oriface of his body, he now knew how woman feel. But he died a horrible painful death.

Well after four days of trying had they finally got one?

Yes Commander Harris, Minky, the interloper from America was a goner.

Send me your nightime kills and saves please folks.

Oh and dont bother with Jamie, he has been Mod Killed for non appearence.

Commander Harris

yay! we got one!

oh... right...

fair cop folks. and well done deek - good game so far. :)

best. story. ever. :biggrin:

Phew, 48 hours of carnage. That is just the fall out from Tynecastle after the game.

Back in the Meadow Rampant was on the rampage. I feel like a bit of mature fluff he thought to himself. Somebody who is eloquent with words in a seductively enticing way.

There in a copse he saw Jenny. Tasty he thought very tasty indeed.;)

He pounced on Jenny and pinned her down. He settled into position A. But Jenny fought and struggled. It was hard work for Rampant. He eventually put his hands around her neck to surpress her movements, which was a bit disappointing he thought. But what the hell. Poor Jenny, the life ebbed from her slowly. She became all fuzzy and knew she was dying, so just lay back and enjoyed it. She did think to herself "so this is how Rampant Rabbit works". Then she snuffed it.

Rampant knew she was dead and rolled off, ready for his ten minutes snooze.

As he was dozing off, he felt a hot breath on his neck. "Christ Jenny has came back to life, you beauty", he turned round for some more action. Only to see Reynards large teeth in front of him.

You killed my Jenny you dirty rat, I,m gonna make you suffer. Reynard, bit off Rampants Tadger in one go. Blood spurted everywhere. Make it quick please Rampant screamed. But Reynard wanted revenge. He bit each limb off, then the fluffy tail, before delivering the coup de grace and took his head off.

Yes folks

Rampant rogered Jenny to death. Jenny our wee willie weasel is dead.

But Reynard took his revenge and savagely killed Rampant. Yes folks Rampant also known as Sooperstar is dead. Good ridance for rodgering his brother to death I say. :)

Elsewhere the Doc saved a player.

This leaves only one carnivore and probably the game. Unless you folks want to play on and try and find Reynard the evil fox.

Commander Harris

while reynard's still in play can we not continue - still a chance for the carnivores!

You are dead unfortunately commander, so I will leave it up to the remaining players and see what they think.

The game is ending here. Executive decision made. :)

There are 8 players left.

One carnivore

Bugs Bunny

March hare

and

5 Fluffies.

The fluffies are

Yvonne

CCP

Jambopompey

Jambolad

and Sweeney

The March Hare is

Cigaro.

Bugs Bunny (Whats Up Doc)

Is the Manic creature formally known as Maxi, One Eyed Willy.

The final carnivore, Reynard himself is cool hand luke , Tobias Funke.

Well played everybody.

To be honest it could have gone anyway. I swithered whether or not I should allow Rampant his last kill before he died. I tossed a coin and gave him the benifit. I told this to Chris yesterday as he posed the question after they identified Soops through investigation.

I tried to make it short and sweet. The next narrator should try and do the same. Mod Kill non voters. It makes the game much more entertaining.

Special mention to Sweeney. I think he has played in almost every game so far and this could be his first victory.

Oh and Hughesie. Do you share a bedroom with your brother?;)

Good game Deek. I reckon if Soops wasn't allowed to kill we could have pulled it off.

And HAHAHAHAHA Sooperstar humped his brother.

BTW well played Jenny, I was taken in by your ploy on day 2 to try and con me into thinking you had the results of Hughesie's investigation and that you trusted my council plan I even protected you, but by day 3 I had you all sussed :)

Good game Deek. I reckon if Soops wasn't allowed to kill we could have pulled it off.

And HAHAHAHAHA Sooperstar humped his brother.

Aye right, I knew either you or CCP were teamed up with Jenny and I would have protected myself tonight to make sure I got rid of you all. ;)

Well played team, esp Sweeny!

I'm never trusting Jenny in another Mafia game.

Archived