WATERSHED DOWN - HORROR IN THE MEADOW

Deek

Welcome to the beautiful Green Meadows and Forests of Watershed Down.

Spring has arrived and the Rabbits are crunching their way through the new grass shoots. Wont be long now until the flower buds and wild vegetables are ready for devouring.

But on the subject of devouring, the Rabbits of Watershed always have to be on their guard.

The Watershed fields had always been seen as a safe haven for the wittle wabbits

But the wild creatures of the forest are never far away and lie in wait for a tasty morsel to come their way. Oh to sink their teeth into the soft fur of the little bunny rabbits, tear them open and feast.

Whilst out on his rounds, Were- Rabbit, overgrown fat leader of the Rabbits discovered a horrific site in a copse on the path to the mountains.

There lay the body of Daisy Rabbit.

dead_rabbit.jpg

The mother of 200 baby rabbits he had sired last year, god he would miss her soft warm fluffy fur. But next to the body lay a bottle of Tabasco Sauce. He hadent seen a sight since he was a bunny himself. His parents had often told him stories about wild meat eaters from the next valley who liked their victims to be hot and spicy. How would he protect his friends and family? The war he had avoided all his life had commenced. In numbers they could defeat the evil carnivores, but if isolated they would all die.

Yes, the war had commenced, this really was the ultimate battle between buck teeth and sharp teeth. Who will win?

The roles,

On the Rabbit side are

Were - Rabbit Overgrown leader of the Rabbits.

were-rabbit.jpg

March Hare Deputy to Were

White Rabbit Part of the Rabbit Posse

Reverend Rabbit has the gift from above to nightly investigate a player of his choice. Once dead the power is lost.

These Rabbits can communicate with each other throughout the game and can ask the Reverend to investigate a player each night for the first three nights only.

Bugs Bunny is our lonely Nonchalant Doctor Has the power to protect one player per night. Can protect Her/Himself but cant protect the same player twice in a row.

On the side of the flesh eaters are

Reynard The Fox, Evil leader and devourer of Rabbits

Fox&Rabbit.jpg

Willie Weasel Able assistant to Reynard with a penchant to slowly bleed his prey to death.

Stu The Stoat. Cousin of Willie and just as evil.

Minky Mike An Interloper to our shore, trusted by the Posse to seek out information for the first three nights only. Once dead this power is lost.

All carnivores can communicate with each other during the game.

Other Roles

Rampant Rabbit Out every second night to Roger a Rabbit. Once Rogered you are dead meat. He can though make the odd mistake and sometimes roger carnivores, but, Same scenario, you still die. His aim is roger as many players as he can. If alive at the end of the game he wins.

Jessica Rabbit, the seductive temptress. All rabbits are attracted to her beauty and fluffy tale. But there is a hidden danger. If Rampant Rabbit becomes to amorous and manages to chase down Jessica then in their moment of splendid passion she will turn on Rampant and kill him by biting into his manhood.

Bill The friendly Badger. This player is giving a list of players targeted and get to warn one of them or change a name on the list this will be the last role I deal with.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rules

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. If you want to change your vote you must unvote the player you are currently voting first. you must try and vote every townie day, if you cant let me know, i will allow 1 missed vote then the player/s will be mod killed

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you say you?re Bugs or Bill etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No Pms or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players in your team

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed a rabbit posts

ghosts can post at night if they chose, but please dont give out any info about any players roles at are still involved in the game, you can have a banter but dont ruin the game and always start your posts with wooo lol.

There are 24 players. 11 Have roles and I will PM them shortly.

The game will start at 6pm. Day one, 12 votes required for a kill. Sooperstar is exempt from the first days kill.

Deadline 10pm tomorrow. (Saturday)

Good luck.

Mods can you sticky this please.

Really good story!

I never realised this was starting today, so may be a bit quiet for the first few days as my dissertation is due on Monday :eek:

Will try to post whenever I can, but as I can't afford many distractions, I will not be on kickback much

Vote Rossi_1983

Unvote Rossi_1983 :D

Commander Harris

looking forward to this one, some very innovative roles there. :)

as it looks like we are going to have short turnarounds (a good thing too!) I should probably say in advance that I won't be on much on Sunday.

Could I suggest, Deek, that if there's a sudden run on votes for a player and a lynching occurs before deadline that those who don't have an active vote aren't penalised...just in case they've not managed to get online during the peiod of activity.

You've maybe already said that - I just quickly scanned the story and rules.

I like those roles. Can I just point out that Sooperstar won't be posting until Sunday as he is in Leeds for the weeknd. Although Go for him if you like he is probably a sharp tooth.

Not a fan of picture of the fox though:(

The Players are.

Sir Robby (Now One Eyed Willy)

Yvonne

Flux Capacitor

CCP

Jambopompey

Beverley

ArmiyaRomanova

Sooperstar

JamboLad

JTnut

Rossi

JennyJambo

Boof

Cigaro

MCC

Toggie

Tobias

HMFCjamieHMFC

Sweeney

Stella_jambo

Odysseus

Cesnauskis+10

H27

Commander Harris.

Soops is exempt from the first night/vote.

Could I suggest, Deek, that if there's a sudden run on votes for a player and a lynching occurs before deadline that those who don't have an active vote aren't penalised...just in case they've not managed to get online during the peiod of activity.

You've maybe already said that - I just quickly scanned the story and rules.

I can go with that Boof.

vote MCC

I don't trust someone with so few posts who signs up for a Mafia game, that seems a bit fishy to me.

Trust me on this one etc ;)

Looks good, not going to be on to much over weekend as Im working. Will try keep up though.

ArmiyaRomanova
Evening peeps.

And so it begins again. :)

Did it every end?

Anyone else finding their rabbit costume a bit itchy?

The Players are.

1" Sir Robby (Now One Eyed Willy)

2 Yvonne

3 Flux Capacitor

4 CCP

5 Jambopompey

6 Beverley

7 ArmiyaRomanova

8 Sooperstar

9 JamboLad

10 JTnut

11 Rossi

12 JennyJambo

13 Boof

14 Cigaro

15 MCC

16 Toggie

17 Tobias

18 HMFCjamieHMFC

19 Sweeney

20 Stella_jambo

22 Odysseus

23 Cesnauskis+10

24 H27

25 Commander Harris.

So there we have it.

After Jenny's astuteness in the last but one game where she (correctly, but no-one else picked up on it :D) had me as a goon due to the unlikeliness-of-there-being-four-townies-in-a-row scenario I'd suspect Deek has done a completely random draw whereby we could have any number of rabbits or carnies adjacent to each other.

i think i was the first to do the 'choose yer number' thing and willingly confess that some of the numbers i chose DID have meaning to me i.e. my birthday's on the 13th so i always choose that (unless Deek beats me to it) but i'd reckon people may be wising up to it now so the only way to ensure randomness IS to do a random draw.

i certainly know that, for this game, number 13 is nowt more than a plain old nameless rabbit - not even a rampant rogering one at that.

Having said all that, i'm willing to lob in a vote at this stage based on the numbers...just haven't decided which one yet :D

Should i go for a prime, a square, cube, triangular, perfect number?

Maybe wait till more folk have posted.

what 'noise' does a rabbit make!? :confused:

Ker-thunk followed by a bit of a clank/clang.

Well...they do when you run over them and they bounce up off the exhaust pipe:p

So there we have it.

After Jenny's astuteness in the last but one game where she (correctly, but no-one else picked up on it :D) had me as a goon due to the unlikeliness-of-there-being-four-townies-in-a-row scenario I'd suspect Deek has done a completely random draw whereby

I used an online random number selector, just for that reason Boof. Sorry Jenny, you cant use that one again. ;)

Did it every end?

Anyone else finding their rabbit costume a bit itchy?

Costume, eh?

Are you just trying to blend in with us real rabbits?

I used an online random number selector, just for that reason Boof. Sorry Jenny, you cant use that one again. ;)

Yowser!! High-tech or what?!!

I know if I ever do a game again I'll just put names in a hat/carrier bag and draw them from there:D

Just hope Jenny's on the side of good this time. Don't like being on the opposite team to her.

vote MCC

I don't trust someone with so few posts who signs up for a Mafia game, that seems a bit fishy to me.

Trust me on this one etc ;)

You haven't unvoted Odysseus from the sign-up thread yet :D :D

ArmiyaRomanova
Costume, eh?

Are you just trying to blend in with us real rabbits?

Perhaps I'm not taking this game seriously enough.

I didn't realise that cross-species metamorphic transformation through radical genetic surgery procedures was a requirement of participation.

I'll just take the costume back to the shop and resign now, shall I? :runaway:

How are you finding typing with paws?

Right that was a bit strange. Unless Boof is using my tactics from the last game, trying to have a bit of fun because nobody is posting, then I would suggest he is being a tad over eager to be a roleless goodie.

unvote Odysseus ;)

unvote MCC

Vote Boof

pig - oink

cow - moo

dog - woof

what 'noise' does a rabbit make!? :confused:

It's kind of a buzzing noise, like your phone on silent or an electric toothbrush, but more so.

(Is that the answer you were looking for?)

Commander Harris
It's kind of a buzzing noise, like your phone on silent or an electric toothbrush, but more so.

:o:eek:

Steady old chap, Rampant is playing after all. :scared:

not much happening...vote boof

Boof 7

Deek 6

One Eyed Willy 2

colincameronspenalty 2

rossi_1983 2

Sweeney 2

ArmiyaRomanova 2

Commander Harris 2

Tobias Funke 1

JennyJambo 1

flux capacitor 1

yvonnejambo 1

hughesie27 1

Commander Harris

still early on, although I'm surprised our "man of action" isn't stirring things up a bit more! :P

Yay :) I win :D

Right that was a bit strange. Unless Boof is using my tactics from the last game, trying to have a bit of fun because nobody is posting, then I would suggest he is being a tad over eager to be a roleless goodie.

unvote Odysseus ;)

unvote MCC

Vote Boof

So....Maxi/Robby/One is not going for the have-a-bit-of-fun approach.

Can only be because he's got a role.

Seriously, if i was a baddie I'd be taking waaaay more of a back seat - thought you'd've picked that up from your moderating of games.

Anyhoo, just to give Deek something to do (by the way, when i helped in the last game i found it soooooo much easier to just print out a list of players and keep track of things on paper).

So, since number 1 comes first, i'm gonna Vote One Inch Willy

Pint o' 80/- please :D

Perhaps I'm not taking this game seriously enough.

I didn't realise that cross-species metamorphic transformation through radical genetic surgery procedures was a requirement of participation.

I'll just take the costume back to the shop and resign now, shall I? :runaway:

How are you finding typing with paws?

Hmmmmm...subliminal message......

Yay :) I win :D

Seriously, if i was a baddie I'd be taking waaaay more of a back seat - thought you'd've picked that up from your moderating of games.

Anyhoo, just to give Deek something to do (by the way, when i helped in the last game i found it soooooo much easier to just print out a list of players and keep track of things on paper).

Ah crap I knew going out was a mistake.

Oi Boofter, Im not changing my vote now. :mad:

I'm biding my time, but you can be sure I'm working on a Wadershed Down plan of action, it'll be like one of those public awareness handbooks. How to survive a mustela attack.

Anyways, a wabbit walks into a bar and orders a cheese and ham toastie. After nibbling his way through that he thought to himself, 'that was rather tasty I'll have another', so he went back to order the cheese and onion toastie. He demolished that quickstyle and licked his lips too. However just as mr wabbit finished sipping on his pint of real ale he collapsed and began writhing on the floor in agony, with one last painful gasp, the wabbit was dead. "Oh my god" the barman exclaimed, "that sure was a bad case of miximytoasties!"

Yay :)I win :D

:blah:

:arf: at AR and OEW :lol:

Nah, folks, anyone who's been a goon with me will know how seriously I take things when I'm one of 'em and I seem to have had roles in most of the games so this is one of the few opportunities I've had just to be roleless (and clueless).

As we all know the first day is a lottery until some folk can get some information so I just took the chance to have a giggle with Maxi's new name :P

I'll willingly unvote him if anybody can convince me otherwise, but given the lottery-ness and not have a clue-ness of the first day I can't see how.

Well im not about much today or tonight. Def wont be on at the deadline. So as its new game and its a while since ive had my usual spat with Beverley. I reckon she will have been given a juicy role as Deek was very keen to get her into no6 position in the sign up thread. pretty obvious she chose the Jessica rabbit role to be added, but cant see her actually getting it as would be easy to spot. She always makes a good baddie, so as per Im just roleless (bar the last game) :sad:

Vote Beverley just has to be done :)

Right, feck this. Fellow herbivores, let me be your leader, there is nobody better for the job quite frankly. I've put my name forward and as I'm the only candidate I guess I'm the captin, pass me the armband!

If you want to ward of the bunny bashers then our best weapon will be teamwork. I'm just a boring ole vanilla again, as we all know from experience it's never a good idea to get rid of me because I'm the bravest of all goodies if I may say so myself and I'll put my neck on the line in the name of justice and truth. As we also know from experience the first day is a lottery - now what I suggest is a fair, democratic system where we reach a majority decision, this way we can avoid the division that led to the death of innocents in previous games. United we stand divided we fall, live together, die alone.

whens the deadline?

im working 11.30 til 9.30 so wont get back on today, so vote yvonne.

yes im still bitter about the last game when she logged on with a different account and accused me of harassing her - surely thats against the rules? :P

Right, feck this. Fellow herbivores, let me be your leader, there is nobody better for the job quite frankly. I've put my name forward and as I'm the only candidate I guess I'm the captin, pass me the armband!

If you want to ward of the bunny bashers then our best weapon will be teamwork. I'm just a boring ole vanilla again, as we all know from experience it's never a good idea to get rid of me because I'm the bravest of all goodies if I may say so myself and I'll put my neck on the line in the name of justice and truth. As we also know from experience the first day is a lottery - now what I suggest is a fair, democratic system where we reach a majority decision, this way we can avoid the division that led to the death of innocents in previous games. United we stand divided we fall, live together, die alone.

Sounds all well and good but 1) You may be of the carnivore variety 2) You were way off the mark last game in your ghostly ramblings and on first couple of days when you just about voted everyone. Good ploy doing that if your wanting to come back and say told you he/she was bad as I voted them. To me doesnt have much credibility when you vote for so many without any reason.

So the only way would give any credence to your master plan would be if it was a team made up of about 6 players (randomly chosen) could make up a plan of action.

whens the deadline?

im working 11.30 til 9.30 so wont get back on today, so vote yvonne.

yes im still bitter about the last game when she logged on with a different account and accused me of harassing her - surely thats against the rules? :P

Haha well im sorry for using my sons laptop and not realising it was logged automatic to his name. Vote away :)

Ps you did harrass me, I now picture you like some wee terrier pup who spends his life biting my ankles and making some high pitch yelping noise.

Haha well im sorry for using my sons laptop and not realising it was logged automatic to his name. Vote away :)

Ps you did harrass me, I now picture you like some wee terrier pup how spends his life biting my ankles and making some high pitch yelping noise.

thats probably quite an accurate description tbh

:dog:

Good morning guys..I'm absolutely shattered.

I've not read through the whole thread yet but thought I would show face.

Ah morning.:)

Late one last night, so only just getting on now.

Working later, so wont be on for the deadline.

Hopefully we're lucky and get a goon straight away, unlike last time where we decided to decimate the town first.:D

Commander Harris
Ah morning.:)

Late one last night, so only just getting on now.

Working later, so wont be on for the deadline.

Hopefully we're lucky and get a goon straight away, unlike last time where we decided to decimate the town first.:D

unfortuantely that tends to be what happens. although there are a few more starting bad guys than usual which will hopefully help our chances in the usual randomness of the day 1 kill.

Archived