McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo
So am i back in this gig?

For the moment yeah. I am going to take time and go over the posts leading up to night and will see for myself what the vote count is. Marty left a vote by PM through malky and I am not sure whether to count that or not.

Rick Grimes

wow.... been oot at me folks this evening, hell of a one to come back to.

anyways, if I'm for the chop its no difference to Paddy going. am no goon.

and CH, hadn't realised Bev put you in the lead with 5 minutes to go. my bad, wouldn't have voted for you if I'd seen that.

wow.... been oot at me folks this evening, hell of a one to come back to.

anyways, if I'm for the chop its no difference to Paddy going. am no goon.

and CH, hadn't realised Bev put you in the lead with 5 minutes to go. my bad, wouldn't have voted for you if I'd seen that.

ditto ;)

yvonnejambo

Ok I make the final votes as follows please state asap if its wrong!!!!

Albannach-Csaba

Commander H- Jamtartan

Boof-paddy

Deek-Commander

Milky-Deek

Paddy-Albannach

Kitster-Paddy

Martin- Csaba

Jamtartan-Commander

Jambopompey-Kitster

Scotland-Kitster

Arnold-Csaba

Csaba-Jamtartan

THITB-Paddy

Bigsmak-Jamtartan

Geoff-Boof

Marty-

So on that it is

Csaba-3

Jamtartan-3

Paddy-3

Commander-2

Kitster-2

Albannach-1

Deek-1

Boof-1

yvonnejambo

Right what I am going to do is let people (including Marty) to change vote if they want. I will reset deadline to 10.15pm. I am sorry paddy :15:

Sexton Hardcastle

Just hook me if it makes thing hard to get by.

Wont really be able to bring much to the game from now

Rick Grimes

unvote Commander Harris

cos I said I would. :)

happy to go thru to the penalty shoot-out with Csaba if that's easier Yvonne, otherwise I'll vote for someone else.

unvote Commander Harris

cos I said I would. :)

happy to go thru to the penalty shoot-out with Csaba if that's easier Yvonne, otherwise I'll vote for someone else.

ditto ;)

Paddy sorry mate..genuinely thought you were a baddy with your save for Bev..it made no sense..so defo changing my vote now!!

Rick Grimes
ditto ;)

I'll take that to mean you're as unroled as me then....

Rick Grimes

and actually have changed my mind on not voting.

maybe I was onto something with the Deek / CH thing but it was just the former trying to make the latter look guilty.

vote Deek

thehibsareintheirbeds

Sorry guys. Really struggling to get online through my phone... Noticed my vote didnt bold so tried again... And then it seems all hell's broken out. No idea what to do, so will leave it be.

Really sorry paddy, was just hoping for a few potentials to be up for a tie break to give us a better chance.

unvote Paddy

Vote Csaba If I'm wrong I'm bound to be lynched tonight. Prepared to gamble though, no point in these games unless you do

and actually have changed my mind on not voting.

maybe I was onto something with the Deek / CH thing but it was just the former trying to make the latter look guilty.

vote Deek

Arf Arf, stinks of desperation.

unvote Paddy

Vote Csaba If I'm wrong I'm bound to be lynched tonight. Prepared to gamble though, no point in these games unless you do

Why would you be lynched?

thehibsareintheirbeds

In fact, sod it, well worth saving pad. unvote paddy vote boof

Rick Grimes

I'm assuming because she's put Csaba in the lead

As nobody loves me everyone hates me I think I'll go and eat worms :sorcerer:

yvonnejambo
whats the count now?

tempted to change vote

No more votes and Im scared to check incase im wrong again!

I'm assuming because she's put Csaba in the lead

aye well done JT see he's already voted on me again..how very goonly

yvonnejambo

Albannach-Csaba

Commander H- Jamtartan

Boof-paddy

Deek-Commander

Milky-Deek

Paddy-Albannach

Kitster-Csaba

Martin- Csaba

Jamtartan-Deek

Jambopompey-Kitster

Scotland-Kitster

Arnold-Csaba

Csaba-Kitster

THITB-Boof

Bigsmak-Jamtartan

Geoff-Boof

Marty-

So on that it is

Csaba-4

Jamtartan-2

Paddy-1

Commander-1

Kitster-3

Albannach-1

Deek-2

Boof-2

Is that right????

yvonnejambo

and you will have to wait for result. got something urgent come up. be back asap

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hey, who reopened the voting? I was driving to work while all this was going on and couldn't change mine! :42:

can't believe marty never voted.

surely he voted for kitster in invisible posting style?

He did vote via me on a pm to yvonne but it wouldn't change things even if put on now and I'm guessing he's already in bed

Wooo

yvonnejambo

Ok sorry yet again (seem to have had to say that a lot on here tonight). Just had an incident to sort involving our local police so been stressful evening in the real world here!

Csaba Wabba was doing something similar to Paddy when the workers took a dislike to him.

He was stabbed in the back and unlike paddy didnt survive the attack.

Csaba-innocent worker deided :42:

Paddy because of my feck up cant be killed through the night by the goons and will count as the unions investigation. think that just about balances it up.

Ok sorry yet again (seem to have had to say that a lot on here tonight). Just had an incident to sort involving our local police so been stressful evening in the real world here!

Csaba Wabba was doing something similar to Paddy when the workers took a dislike to him.

He was stabbed in the back and unlike paddy didnt survive the attack.

Csaba-innocent worker deided :42:

Paddy because of my feck up cant be killed through the night by the goons and will count as the unions investigation. think that just about balances it up.

other than i'm deed!

wooo booo hooo woooo

:42::42::42::42::42::42::42::42::42:

yvonnejambo

The 2 remaining bosses were happy watching another worker get lynched and decided on their next target to off for themselves. As they approached there victim they were stopped in their tracks. There was a strange figure guarding over and they shuffled away for the night. Their victim had been saved by the doctor.

It is now day and hopefully less stressful than the last one!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Wooo!

A lot of shady shenanigans here. Will read over things at lunchtime but have a fair idea of at least one of the goons in my head.

yvonnejambo

Players remaining

Albannach

Commander Harris

Boof

Deek

Milky

Paddy

Kitster

Martin

Jamtartan

Jambopompey

Scotland

Arnold

THITB

Bigsmak

Geoff

Marty

Next deadline 9pm tomorrow

thehibsareintheirbeds

Great work doctor, and another pretty good night. only one goodie lost- although sorry to lose you csaba- and a certified burger flipper to rule out of tomorrow's voting- plus there must be some pretty big clues out there . Hopefully virgin get their finger out and i can get back online properly tomorrow. Night all.

Their victim had been saved by the doctor.

Wow!!

Well done, doc...and you now know the identity of a guaranteed good guy.

As aye, keep the info to yourself until it's well and truly needed.

And we know paddy's a good 'un so that should narrow down the list of suspects.

Does anyone agree with me that Marty and Commander Harris look more innocent than anyone else (apart from paddy, obviously) (due to the first night's voting patterns)?

ps - apologies for not unvoting you paddy, but I never got back on until the second deadline had been and gone.

Wow!!

Well done, doc...and you now know the identity of a guaranteed good guy.

As aye, keep the info to yourself until it's well and truly needed.

And we know paddy's a good 'un so that should narrow down the list of suspects.

Does anyone agree with me that Marty and Commander Harris look more innocent than anyone else (apart from paddy, obviously) (due to the first night's voting patterns)?

ps - apologies for not unvoting you paddy, but I never got back on until the second deadline had been and gone.

Good shout doc!! I was rubbish as one and god knows how he called that one right! Was it a lucky guess? who cares at least he thwarted the goons!! I now think the doc is an experienced player. Oh and Boof I would never send a barman in the wrong direction :bulb2:

I'm tempted to second guess who the goons might've gone for, just to see if we can try to work out a good 'un without the doc having to break cover.

I suspect they'd go for someone who has shown him/herself to be good. For me that would be Marty or CH. Some folk seem to have CH as dodgy, however. Would the goons have gone for him just to throw maximum confusion or would they keep him alive as someone to draw some of the heat. Or are those who find him dodgy actually correct and he is a goon?

Or would the goons have gone for the safer get-rid-of-Marty option? To me he looks pretty clean and unlikely to be have anything pinnable upon him.

That's my two choices - any thoughts from the rest of you? I really want to see what folk are finding dodgy about CH...though there is the possibility he was investigated and found goonly...

Fairly dramatic night anyway! Sorry Csaba for the first vote, it was pretty much a guess without much to go on at that time.

Great work from the doc, people might have complained after the first night but superb call tonight. Starting to really build things up now so we're definitely on the right track.

Yvonne, don't worry it's happened to all of us. It's the price we pay for being good enough to run one of these games, so don't stress.

I'd agree with that. Marty appears to be a given and considering Bev's late vote for Harris to put him up (as well as Harris's vote for Bev earlier on), it would seem highly unlikely. I'd certainly put them on the safe list for now anyway.

Geoff Kilpatrick

OK, having read the thread, I'm pretty confident in my suspicion so

vote Kitster

Reason: In the last round, she had a pop at me for voting for her despite me using Boof's idea. Whether she was trying to start a lynch on me, I don't know. Nevertheless, just before the voting deadline, she switches to Paddy which helps to almost push him over the line. Suddenly, Paddy is a townie and she switches immediately to csaba, claiming that if she's wrong then she is fodder for being targeted. Yet it is obvious that the goons didn't target her because why would the Dr (who I think is Boof and who highlighted Kitster as a potential guilty party - good work last night Boof and if I'm wrong, good work whoever it was) protect her?

I think her vote for Bev was a nice tactic of goons voting for each other in the initial stages and it was handy for her that Boof's system made her vote for Bev look entirely innocent.

Of course, I could be barking up the wrong tree but the odds seem to stack up.

thehibsareintheirbeds

some interesting points from boof and geoff- would have to agree marty, harris and paddy are all on my townie list.

as for boof being the doctor, maybe, maybe not- but whoever it is needs to stay well hidden and keep up the good work from last night.

will have to have a proper re read, as i'm not sure about the whole kitster thing, i can see your reasoning geoff but there seems to have been an awful lot of heat thrown her way over the last few days.

anyway, bit of grafting* and i'll be back later.

*or possibly shuffling papers on my desk and buying rubbish online

Rick Grimes

cracking result by the Doc there. hopefully it was me you saved ;)

agree on CH looking innocent. I arsed up voting for him yesterday without realising he'd been put up by Bev so close to the first deadline. Still suspicious of Deek tho on the intial grounds I gave - he's rather quiet too.

Marty - dunno, will have to read back thru and see why he's being argued to be innocent.

lastly, givenm it was me, Csaba & Paddy looking up for the chop yesterday we've still got some work to do. You all know that the others were definitely innocent now - I am too, so we weren't even close to nabbing a goon yesterday.

Rick Grimes

d'oh. Marty's likely a goody because he helped put Bev up first day. OK, he's likely clean.

Archived