McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

thehibsareintheirbeds

hmmmmmm, thought there'd be alot more to go on after a proper read, its probably staring me in the face and i'm just not seeing it.

the deek and commander harris rammy is a bit strange but not sure there's much in it. i think CH has one foot firmly in the townie side and i've seen deek have similar rammies before when unroled, think it was in Martin's game. so will leave that to the side for now.

don't think kitster's done anything too dodgy, but the suspicion seems to remain among some..the mention of her being lynched if csaba wasn't a goon was a bit defensive.....i'm just wondering if there's more to this than a simple townie would know.

had a few suspicions over boof last night, seems to be almost too helpful, but just not enough there to warrant another vote.

there's quite a few keeping their cards close to their chest, so hopefully we'll hear a bit more as the day goes on. but for now, just to get things moving, vote kitster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexton Hardcastle

Vote Kister

I can do what i want know!

..And for that early vote on me yesterday i still suspect your not all good.

Rick Grimes

OK, a very quick run thru of the thread this morning & some thoughts on those remaining.

Albannach - pretty active & helpful. leaning towards innocent

Commander Harris - put in frame by Bev, probably innocent.

Boof - active & leading the way, thinking innocent.

Deek - too quiet for my liking, tried to start something with CH.

Milky - active first day, very quiet since. suspicious.

Paddy - INNOCENT!

Kitster - awfy earnest in her defence of herself, votes maybe a bit goonly. 50/50.

Martin - very quiet

Jamtartan - INNOCENT :)

Jambopompey - very quiet

Scotland - pretty active

Arnold - very quiet

THITB - pretty active

Bigsmak - quiet

Geoff - fairly active

Marty - helped get Bev. probably innocent.

So, from that the ones I'm most suspicous of

Deek, Milky, Martin, JP, Arnold, Bigsmak.

None of the six cleared themselves of suspicion with their votes on the first day. If someone had a tally of second day voting that would help a lot, but at a quick glance I don't think JP or Bigsmak helped themselves again, Milky did go for Deek.

I better do some work now will vote after some more discussion.

You are speculating that quiet players are suspicious. You should know better that some of the most active players in the game have been goons many a time. For what its worth I used boofs voting method first round and voted the commander second round as he had voted me and I wanted a spat. I cant highlight from my phone so will probably vote for you when I get home.

Well done Doc! I think you have more than made up for the first night. Just wondering who you saved.....

I am here until 1.00pm only so I'll have to put in a vote....

I will vote bigsmak

So I will be watching over for the next 2hrs and 16 mins

Fraser

Rick Grimes
You are speculating that quiet players are suspicious. You should know better that some of the most active players in the game have been goons many a time. For what its worth I used boofs voting method first round and voted the commander second round as he had voted me and I wanted a spat. I cant highlight from my phone so will probably vote for you when I get home.

you're right in that I could be barking up the wrong tree with the most quiet posters, but its held true in the past on a few occasions too.

and this is the first time you've bothered to try to explain the spat with CH & only after someone else gave you the reason you're offering. vote for me if you must, but I'm a townie. but then maybe you already know that.....

but I'm a townie'I but then maybe you already know that.....
I really want to believe you but as usual when not rolled I dont trust anybody.

I will probably vote for anybody who targets me as I am just a townie.

jam tartan, if you look back at previous games with me playing, i am usually quietist when unroled, like now.

For what its worth I used boofs voting method first round

Aren't you usually dead set against any of my strategies?

Rick Grimes
jam tartan, if you look back at previous games with me playing, i am usually quietist when unroled, like now.

yeah, it was just the activity day 1 but not much since that piqued my interest.

I really want to believe you but as usual when not rolled I dont trust anybody.

I will probably vote for anybody who targets me as I am just a townie.

Only evidence for me I can think of is if you believe me changing my first day vote away from Bev was a double-bluff. I can't decide that for anyone' date=' but I voted for her initally because she used my [i']lack[/i] of a vote for her as a sign of guilt in the last game (!).

am wholly undecided on who to go for right now.

BoJack Horseman

Sorry Csaba. Looks like we were getting a townie either way.

Where on earth is all this suspicion towards kitster coming from? Seems to be a quick pile on starting here and I'm not a fan of it. These things are normally very goon instigated. Don't think it's the right move guys.

I agree with Marty and CH being innocent, at least that backs my theory up slightly. Obviously paddy as well.

My list of goons:

Boof, Geoff, Bigsmak, Deek, Paddy, Csaba Wabba, Jam Tartan.

Now down to;

Boof, Geoff, Bigsmak, Deek, Jam Tartan.

I'm going to vote Geoff Kilpatrick for now. As I said I don't like this pile on, which seems Geoff started, with some very weak reasoning.

Don't suppose anybody's up for doing a who voted whom on each of the days so far?

Commander Harris

vote jam tartan

thought his previous day's voting was suspicious so I'll stick with that vote from yesterday.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Sorry Csaba. Looks like we were getting a townie either way.

Where on earth is all this suspicion towards kitster coming from? Seems to be a quick pile on starting here and I'm not a fan of it. These things are normally very goon instigated. Don't think it's the right move guys.

I agree with Marty and CH being innocent, at least that backs my theory up slightly. Obviously paddy as well.

My list of goons:

Boof, Geoff, Bigsmak, Deek, Paddy, Csaba Wabba, Jam Tartan.

Now down to;

Boof, Geoff, Bigsmak, Deek, Jam Tartan.

I'm going to vote Geoff Kilpatrick for now. As I said I don't like this pile on, which seems Geoff started, with some very weak reasoning.

Go and explain what's weak about my reasoning??

BoJack Horseman
Go and explain what's weak about my reasoning??

Ok...

OK, having read the thread, I'm pretty confident in my suspicion so

vote Kitster

Reason: In the last round, she had a pop at me for voting for her despite me using Boof's idea. Whether she was trying to start a lynch on me, I don't know. Nevertheless, just before the voting deadline, she switches to Paddy which helps to almost push him over the line. Suddenly, Paddy is a townie and she switches immediately to csaba, claiming that if she's wrong then she is fodder for being targeted. Yet it is obvious that the goons didn't target her because why would the Dr (who I think is Boof and who highlighted Kitster as a potential guilty party - good work last night Boof and if I'm wrong, good work whoever it was) protect her?

I think her vote for Bev was a nice tactic of goons voting for each other in the initial stages and it was handy for her that Boof's system made her vote for Bev look entirely innocent.

Of course, I could be barking up the wrong tree but the odds seem to stack up.

Ok, she had a pop at you. But then technically I had a pop at Deek for his voting when he was only using BS as well. I don't see it as her trying to start a lynch on you at all.

Lot's of people were switching to Paddy, that's why he ended up for the chop. No one person did this. Why would she keep her vote on Paddy, now knowing that he was a townie? That would be a bit silly no? And how was she to know that Csaba was a townie? I didn't. I had my vote on him.

In regards to her going to be killed comment, I have no idea. She's obviously receiving some flack, and it's known that Goons don't kill townies who people are suspicious of.

I don't think the Goons were voting for each other. If you read my theory, if that were the case then surely they would have switched their votes to help out Bev, yet she was left to try and help herself. If Kitster was a goon, the easiest thing to do would have been remove her vote from Bev and place it elsewhere. Simple.

All in all, I really don't see why Kitster is gaining votes. Doesn't seem very goonly to me.

Don't suppose anybody's up for doing a who voted whom on each of the days so far?

I'll have a go at it. Have it up in a few minutes

Rick Grimes
vote jam tartan

thought his previous day's voting was suspicious so I'll stick with that vote from yesterday.

I've explained that. If its not enough to convince you now then there's little more I can say.

Day 1 (taking Scotland's original post)

1 MalkyMcFrench- Bev Kitster Harris Bev Kitster Bev

2 Boof- Commander Harris

3 Geoff Kilpatrick-Eckauskas/kitster

4 Kitster- Bev

6 Beverley - JamTartan Harris

7. Albannach- Bev

8 Scotland - Bigsmak

9 Bigsmak - MalkyMcFrench

10 Deek- MalkyMcFrench/ Commander Harris

11 Commander Harris- Boof/Bev

13 milky_26- MartyFrench/JamboPompey

15 jambopompey- JamTartan

17 jam tartan- Bev/kitster

18 thehibsareintheirbeds- Arnold

20 Arnold- Marty

21 Marty-French - Milky_26/JamTartan Bev Kitster Bev

22 Eckauskas-

23 Martin- Scotland

24 Paddy- Bigsmak, Martin Kitster

25 Csaba Wabba - MalkyMcFrench

Day 2

2 Boof- Paddy

3 Geoff Kilpatrick- Boof

4 Kitster- Paddy (after original night) Csaba

7. Albannach- Csaba

8 Scotland - Harris/ Kitster

9 Bigsmak - Albannach/ Jam Tartan

10 Deek- Albannach/Harris

11 Commander Harris- Deek/ JamTartan

13 milky_26- Deek

15 jambopompey- Kitster

17 jam tartan- Harris (after original night) Deek

18 thehibsareintheirbeds- Paddy (after original night) Boof

20 Arnold- Csaba

21 Marty-French -

23 Martin- Csaba

24 Paddy- Albannach (after original night) Jam Tartan

25 Csaba Wabba - Martin/Bigsmak/Jam Tartan (after original night) Kitster

Geoff Kilpatrick
Ok...

Ok, she had a pop at you. But then technically I had a pop at Deek for his voting when he was only using BS as well. I don't see it as her trying to start a lynch on you at all.

Lot's of people were switching to Paddy, that's why he ended up for the chop. No one person did this. Why would she keep her vote on Paddy, now knowing that he was a townie? That would be a bit silly no? And how was she to know that Csaba was a townie? I didn't. I had my vote on him.

In regards to her going to be killed comment, I have no idea. She's obviously receiving some flack, and it's known that Goons don't kill townies who people are suspicious of.

I don't think the Goons were voting for each other. If you read my theory, if that were the case then surely they would have switched their votes to help out Bev, yet she was left to try and help herself. If Kitster was a goon, the easiest thing to do would have been remove her vote from Bev and place it elsewhere. Simple.

All in all, I really don't see why Kitster is gaining votes. Doesn't seem very goonly to me.

OK, I get your theory (and probably discounted it because of the more recent events) but I felt she was starting a lynch on me because she got het up when I switched to her from Eckauskas when it was pretty obvious he had opted out. I then simply copied the BS and that was 'suspicious' apparently.

Off to bed in a mo so I'll leave things for now.

That's the most dodgy thing I can find.

I just hope that kitster ain't a goon and is playing me/us like a cheap MacStradivarius.

So I think I'll Vote paddyhmfc

Quite interested in this post from last night with two minutes to go. It put Paddy onto three votes which put him in the tie along with JT and Csaba.

Boof, did you want to put Paddy into a three way tie to leave it up to fate and any reason for voting so late on?

I've indicated who might've used BS - no idea if it'll help us, but might show something.

Day 1 (taking Scotland's original post)

1 MalkyMcFrench- Bev Kitster Harris Bev Kitster Bev

2 Boof- Commander Harris

3 Geoff Kilpatrick-Eckauskas/kitster BS

4 Kitster- Bev BS

6 Beverley - JamTartan Harris said she would, but didn't

7. Albannach- Bev

8 Scotland - Bigsmak BS

9 Bigsmak - MalkyMcFrench

10 Deek- MalkyMcFrench/ Commander Harris BS

11 Commander Harris- Boof/Bev

13 milky_26- MartyFrench/JamboPompey BS

15 jambopompey- JamTartan BS

17 jam tartan- Bev/kitster

18 thehibsareintheirbeds- Arnold BS

20 Arnold- Marty BS

21 Marty-French - Milky_26/JamTartan Bev Kitster Bev

22 Eckauskas-

23 Martin- Scotland

24 Paddy- Bigsmak, Martin Kitster

25 Csaba Wabba - MalkyMcFrench BS

Day 2

2 Boof- Paddy

3 Geoff Kilpatrick- Boof

4 Kitster- Paddy (after original night) Csaba

7. Albannach- Csaba

8 Scotland - Harris/ Kitster

9 Bigsmak - Albannach/ Jam Tartan

10 Deek- Albannach/Harris

11 Commander Harris- Deek/ JamTartan

13 milky_26- Deek

15 jambopompey- Kitster

17 jam tartan- Harris (after original night) Deek

18 thehibsareintheirbeds- Paddy (after original night) Boof

20 Arnold- Csaba

21 Marty-French -

23 Martin- Csaba

24 Paddy- Albannach (after original night) Jam Tartan

25 Csaba Wabba - Martin/Bigsmak/Jam Tartan (after original night) Kitster

Rick Grimes

that helps a wee bit, Boof.

better stick a vote in just now in case I don't make it online later for any reason. at the mo the best I can do is look at those who've voted for me as potential goons.

Paddy, CH, Bigsmak, JP all did and are still around. the first two I think are innocent, one definitely so, and JP used the BS on me so my choice is relatively straightforward just now.

vote Bigsmak

he was on my list of 6 earlier too so I'm pretty comfortable with this one.

Commander Harris
I've explained that. If its not enough to convince you now then there's little more I can say.

correct.

Quite interested in this post from last night with two minutes to go. It put Paddy onto three votes which put him in the tie along with JT and Csaba.

Boof, did you want to put Paddy into a three way tie to leave it up to fate and any reason for voting so late on?

I didn't realise it was so close to deadline. I only got onto the laptop at about 20 to 9, had a read of the thread and thought that was the dodgiest thing I could find - even if it had been from the previous night. Someone else (THAITB, I think) voted just about the same time as me. Thus I didn't realise it would put anybody into a tie.

I didn't unvote him as I missed out on the vote-count mishappery.

That's about it - I've no way of proving my innocence, other than by getting lynched or whacked. Or by survivning until game-end.

Used (or maybe used) BS

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Kitster

8 Scotland

10 Deek

13 milky_26

15 jambopompey

18 thehibsareintheirbeds

20 Arnold

25 Csaba Wabba - worker

Didn't use BS (whether or not they said they would)

1 MalkyMcFrench - worker

2 Boof

6 Beverley - Dougie Macdonald's bit on the side

7. Albannach

9 Bigsmak

11 Commander Harris

17 jam tartan

21 Marty-French

22 Eckauskas - worker

23 Martin

24 Paddy - worker

So...does that tell us anything?

No chuffing idea :laugh:

I sugested the use of BS to see who'd be up for it or to see if anyone would be dead against it. The only one we know about for sure is Bev who said she would use it but didn't. Whilst that could implicate Albannach (i.e. by her not carrying out her promise), she did vote CH in a self-survivaly way. Ach, I'm not sure if it tells us anything...? :(

thehibsareintheirbeds
I didn't realise it was so close to deadline. I only got onto the laptop at about 20 to 9, had a read of the thread and thought that was the dodgiest thing I could find - even if it had been from the previous night. Someone else (THAITB, I think) voted just about the same time as me. Thus I didn't realise it would put anybody into a tie.

I didn't unvote him as I missed out on the vote-count mishappery.

That's about it - I've no way of proving my innocence, other than by getting lynched or whacked. Or by survivning until game-end.

my post must have been around the same time to be fair, and i didnt even notice boof's vote when i reposted to bold my vote. so pretty sure it was a coincidence, nothing more...even still it was only putting him up for a tie break anyway.

was a bit suspicious of this last night but now i think about it, it really wasnt.

Boof, fair enough explanation. It's all about trying to find anything just now and I realised you might not have seen THAITB's vote. Only reason why I didn't question THAITB about it is that he'd said he wanted to vote for Paddy because he didn't want a tie.

jambopompey

sorry for not posting much, had a very heavy weekend away in london and i am still recovering, this getting back to working early doors and finding that everything seems to be broken this week, which means i can't spend time during the day posting. im usually in bed before deadline time, but should be back to living again by this weekend.

i'm not really getting into this game which by my not being online much means im missing all the posts, and when i do get online its a quick read and vote.

my vote history in this game is day 1 i used the boof BS mark 9938294923923325, day 2 was a stab in the dark, i was not sure of those who had votes and did not want to be part of any pile on on someone i was not even 50% sure was a goon, so i voted for someone who had no votes for them at the time, if people followed my vote to make it look like it is a start of a new pile on to try and implement myself then i would look at those players.

for todays vote i will have to read the thread again, there has been some good theories but whether they are from normal townies or the goons trying to cast doubt on us workers and make us fight amongst ourselves and they pick us off one by one at night.

Rick Grimes
correct.

ah well, you're wrong anyway. maybe you'll realise that if I can continue to try to be useful.

One thing we've still got on our side is the fact that we've still got all our good-roled folk.

Depending how the investigations go it could eventually turn out to be the case that the assassin wins the game for us by using a night-hit on an identified goon (when there's only one left - if we ever get to that Utopian state). Well done on keeping your powder dry so far. And I'd say well done on everybody else for staying so well-hidden - I haven't a beeping clue who anybody is :laugh:

theres still not much to go on yet

the voting patterns aren't saying much (well to me anyway) yet

jambopompey
theres still not much to go on yet

the voting patterns aren't saying much (well to me anyway) yet

one of my cons for the boof vote system on day one is that day 2 is a stab in the dark day unless something drastic had happened in day one

The reason I suggested it wasn't so much to get folk using it as to see folks' reactions to it.

I had in mind that goons would go for it as long as there wasn't a goon after them on the list. I didn't get as far (in my head) as considering that good-roled folk might have reasons to use/not use it.

BoJack Horseman
The reason I suggested it wasn't so much to get folk using it as to see folks' reactions to it.

I had in mind that goons would go for it as long as there wasn't a goon after them on the list. I didn't get as far (in my head) as considering that good-roled folk might have reasons to use/not use it.

To be honest I think it's given too many people a 'reason' for their vote. It's too easy to say "Oh, I voted such and such because of BS" when in reality, unless everyone was on board with BS it was useless and as such so was their vote.

It's basically made day 1 voting redundant, although I still think my theory on it should check out. Most of all with those who had votes on Bev.

Damn you though Boof. It certainly has made things more difficult.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far;

Kitster-3

Bigsmak-2

Jamtartan-2

Geoff-1

8 still to vote.

Vote Deek - he's usually anti-BS, but used it this time. And has continued to vote CH whom I see as one of the cleaner folk amongst us.

Commander Harris

heading out in a minute, wont be in again til late so just to say my vote stays where it is.

jambopompey

i did use it, i did take my time to think about it, but as it is a day one vote it was better than my usual pick a name/number at random and vote, which was what i done on day 2 albeit not one with an active vote on them, today im clueless on who to vote for.

there are a few high posters (which i ain't) who may have roles, whether they be good or bad may be trying to sway votes to certain players, you never know one of those may be one of the masons who have got a hit from day one, as day two was paddy who we all know.

we have 2 goons left we have to make sure that we get them, the longer the good roled players are left in the better it will get.

Chris Benoit

vote bigsmak

not sure about him or Kitster but not convinced by the attempted pile on earlier for Kits

Harry Palmer

Evening, apologies for not posting much been working but now that I'm off for the weekend I'll try and be more active.

Anyway, there are some good ideas being put about but then there could be a goon amongst it 'trying' to appear helpful when really they are not or maybe not? Basically, I haven't got a clue, therefore, I'll read over some of the thread and vote later.

I think we've got to assume that the masons hit a good guy on night 1 as we've had no indication (that I've been able to pick up upon) that player X is a good one to vote for.

So now I'll have to try and second guess the masons and see who they might've gone for.

Bev would've been an obvious choice, had she not been removed. Who else might've come under suspicion? I've already said that I reckon Marty and CH are in the clear so that would've been a wasted investigation. Who else was pretty active on day 1? Me, I suppose, but I know I'm unroled. Jam Tartan? Deek? I know they all can't've been checked...just putting suggestions out there. I can't remember if there was anyone else who stood out for checking...?

thehibsareintheirbeds

Have to say my two main suspects at the minute are kitster and bigsmak- few reasons for each that have been posted by others. Interesting to see votes going towards each of them. Still in two minds over my vote for kitster, as got a gut feeling about bigsmak but will leave it there for now

BoJack Horseman
I think we've got to assume that the masons hit a good guy on night 1 as we've had no indication (that I've been able to pick up upon) that player X is a good one to vote for.

So now I'll have to try and second guess the masons and see who they might've gone for.

Bev would've been an obvious choice, had she not been removed. Who else might've come under suspicion? I've already said that I reckon Marty and CH are in the clear so that would've been a wasted investigation. Who else was pretty active on day 1? Me, I suppose, but I know I'm unroled. Jam Tartan? Deek? I know they all can't've been checked...just putting suggestions out there. I can't remember if there was anyone else who stood out for checking...?

I've had a thought about that previously Boof, and i'd assume that based on your actions, you'd be the one to be investigated on night one. And as there seems to be no indication that anyone is suspicious of you, i'd also assume that you are a good guy.

This also assumes that you are not a mason and in which case couldn't have been investigated and then i'm back at square one.

Don't remember another game that's been this lively and by day three, it's still pretty much just guess work.

Not wanting to go for Bigsmak or Kitster at this stage to go with the majority so far. Maybe a bit too easy for the goons to sneak in with the majority. There's a few people that I think can be trusted in this game and if not, they are playing an incredibly clever game.

Vote Milky

Just to try and bring him into the game a bit more

Don't remember another game that's been this lively and by day three, it's still pretty much just guess work.

Not wanting to go for Bigsmak or Kitster at this stage to go with the majority so far. Maybe a bit too easy for the goons to sneak in with the majority. There's a few people that I think can be trusted in this game and if not, they are playing an incredibly clever game.

Vote Milky

Just to try and bring him into the game a bit more

bring me more into the game

i've got more posts than you do!!!! sir

Archived