• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 - 6 - 6

So Bev, are they the lottery numbers?

Well, there is one person I know I can trust now

So Bev, are they the lottery numbers?

Well, there is one person I know I can trust now

Unless it was a double bluff then JT is sound.

Rick Grimes

ffs..... again? and I actually believed her this time too!

but what a start after the abortion of a game last time! cracking :)

BoJack Horseman
ffs..... again? and I actually believed her this time too!

but what a start after the abortion of a game last time! cracking :)

Excuse me. The last game was perfect :).

good shout, make that 2 :sorcerer:

Ahem.

thank goodness..you bunch of eejits nearly lynched me as well!! I dont do McDonald's in reality and I was not a McBurger ally of Bev! :smash::hammer:

Geoff Kilpatrick

What a start! Still can't believe the odds of Bev being a goon again though!

yvonnejambo

The bosses were very angry with the lynch of their beloved Mac and revenge was going to be had.

Malky was gleefully enjoying his part in the goon lynch celebrating with a large pepsi and a donut, when he felt something behind him. The bosses lifted him uo and put him through the mincer

Malky-worker now ready for being grilled tomorrow in a bun.

Elsewhere the doctor protected someone else and the Unionists investigated.

The mentalist decided to save the bullets.

It is now day.

Deadline 9pm tomorrow night

yvonnejambo

List of players

2 Boof

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Kitster

7. Albannach

8 Scotland .

9 Bigsmak

10 Deek

11 Commander Harris

13 milky_26

15 jambopompey

17 jam tartan

18 thehibsareintheirbeds

20 Arnold

21 Marty-French

23 Martin

24 Paddy

25 Csaba Wabba

oh FFS doc, I was a bloody obvious target

I'd already figured out the two remaining goons

wooooooo

BoJack Horseman

Paddy for the chop if you ask me. That vote to put kitster in the lead was a bit too suspicious for my liking. Any thoughts?

Sexton Hardcastle

Albannach -

Exactly why i did it.

If we got a goon i would be targeted straight away by his fellow baddies. Either you've just madea stuipid mistake being another goon or are just a tad jumpy.

Il hold off until tomoro but good to see my plan worked - ish

woooooooooooooo

I hate you all :15:

but at least I will win the post count total so I can think of that when I cry myself to sleep...... :10800:

wait, I can see a light.....

stairwayToHeaven2.jpg

goodbye cruel world

wait god just whispered in my ear "1 goon voted Bev, 1 didn't"

ok he didn't really, that's just a guess

wooooooooo

BoJack Horseman
Vote Albannach

To quick in for the second round if you ask me.

By speculating? Not like i've thrown a vote down.

Albannach -

Exactly why i did it.

If we got a goon i would be targeted straight away by his fellow baddies. Either you've just madea stuipid mistake being another goon or are just a tad jumpy.

Il hold off until tomoro but good to see my plan worked - ish

That's obviously not what you did. You tried to off kitster on the off chance she was a goon and her mates would jump on you the next round?

Yet Bev was the goon and i'm still jumping on your actions, so where is your logic? Your original train of thought would only make sense if:

a)Kitster was lynched

b)Kitster was a goon

c)I still voiced my suspicions

thehibsareintheirbeds

Having a quick read over the thread. One thing jumps out at me bev said she was going to use the new bs but didnt. That would have meant a vote for albannach, which never materialised. Bev was always going to be a favourite for the lynch or investigation so it would have been smart for a fellow goon to get a vote on her early to help stay hidden.

BoJack Horseman
Having a quick read over the thread. One thing jumps out at me bev said she was going to use the new bs but didnt. That would have meant a vote for albannach, which never materialised. Bev was always going to be a favourite for the lynch or investigation so it would have been smart for a fellow goon to get a vote on her early to help stay hidden.

Am I right in saying you are accusing me?

Barring everything else i'd like to point out that Bev and I were both goons last game. Bev being a goon yet again is quite astounding. What are the odds on us both being goons?

I agree with your point about a goon getting a vote on bev early to avoid suspicion. However my vote went there and stayed. Do you not think I would have taken it off her later on if I were her goon mate?

Having read the whole thread again..I now think Geoff is quite suspect..as he didn't vote for Bev..but joked about her being a goon early on and then voted for a suspected non poster then switched his vote for me. If you also think a goon voted for Bev to slip under the radar then it has to be Jamtartan ..as he switched votes to me when Bev had already voted for him. Highly suspicious of both of them now!

yes, yes you're so right

maahhhahahhahahhahahahhahahahaahahhhahaa

you're all gonna diiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thehibsareintheirbeds

Sorry, my last post wasn't very well set out, no good at posting on my phone and missed half of what i wanted to say. For alb and bev to be goons again would be pretty bizarre but not beyond the realms of possibility. Not sure if i'm suspicious of you albannach, as the more i think about it, it would have been easier for bev just to vote you. Think i need to have another read through in the morning. Great night though!

Geoff Kilpatrick
Having read the whole thread again..I now think Geoff is quite suspect..as he didn't vote for Bev..but joked about her being a goon early on and then voted for a suspected non poster then switched his vote for me. If you also think a goon voted for Bev to slip under the radar then it has to be Jamtartan ..as he switched votes to me when Bev had already voted for him. Highly suspicious of both of them now!

Kitster, please see above. I switched to you because I voted for Eckauskas but then he disappeared and was going to be mod killed. So I switched to you because of Boof's system, no other reason.

However, Boof was meant to vote for me under that system and didn't!

So, for that reason alone...

vote Boof

EDIT: And BTW, the joke about Bev was driven from the sign-up thread where she voted for me on it!!

Sorry, my last post wasn't very well set out, no good at posting on my phone and missed half of what i wanted to say. For alb and bev to be goons again would be pretty bizarre but not beyond the realms of possibility. Not sure if i'm suspicious of you albannach, as the more i think about it, it would have been easier for bev just to vote you. Think i need to have another read through in the morning. Great night though!

I beg to differ :42:

woooo

Ah, but I didn't say I would use the system - I was merely putting it out there to see how folk reacted to it.

I'll now have to look back and see what I can make of what was said now thet we've got information such as Bev's bad and Malky's good.

I'll guess that the investigation turned up a vanilla worker. Unless it was a MacD, I'd suggest that the Union try and keep their status as well hidden as possible.

Kitster, please see above. I switched to you because I voted for Eckauskas but then he disappeared and was going to be mod killed. So I switched to you because of Boof's system, no other reason.

However, Boof was meant to vote for me under that system and didn't!

So, for that reason alone...

vote Boof

EDIT: And BTW, the joke about Bev was driven from the sign-up thread where she voted for me on it!!

Boof's system got us a goon though!! ok some went for it some didn't...I did use it and below me was Bev..a goon..again. I don't see the logic in your post really as many chose not to go with it

Boof's system got us a goon though!! ok some went for it some didn't...I did use it and below me was Bev..a goon..again. I don't see the logic in your post really as many chose not to go with it

wooooo

did it?

wooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Logic?

There was no logic in voting for someone who wasn't playing!

So using the system was as good as using anything else with nothing to go on.

but a goon wouldn't whack a goon though boof ;)

Aha - that should pretty much seal my workerness. Bev would've known she'd be an early choice for investigating so wouldn't've done anything to link her to another goon ( I reckon).

And I don't really think this BS got us a goon - I'd say it was, ultimately, the combined cackhanded efforts of the French lads. Still, however it happened, wayhey!!

So that puts Marty on my safe guy list.

to save my own skin then unvote jamtartan and vote commander harris cos i ain't no goon

Ah...CH also goes onto my safe guy list.

Rick Grimes

Kitster, I changed my vote from Bev solely because I didn't believe it possible she was a goon yet again, and she was sounding innocent enough. Shows what I know!

My vote for you was as I said at the time, purely to save my own skin. You were one of three in the lead at the time & one of the others was Bev who I'd unvoted - so it was just 50/50 that ended up on you, no other reason behind it.

Rick Grimes
Ah, but I didn't say I would use the system - I was merely putting it out there to see how folk reacted to it.

I'll now have to look back and see what I can make of what was said now thet we've got information such as Bev's bad and Malky's good.

I'll guess that the investigation turned up a vanilla worker. Unless it was a MacD, I'd suggest that the Union try and keep their status as well hidden as possible.

agree 100%

Commander Harris
I used GMT when moderating.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/

Anything after 21.00.00 was null and void.

goonish post imo, trying to influence Yvonne to count the votes in a manner that is more favourable to the goons?

vote deek

Commander Harris
I love a 2 way fight

Unvote Albannach

Vote Commander Harris

you want to expand on that at all or answer either/both of my posts above?

Chris Benoit

The doc's a donkey why you not protect Malky? he was obvious target

Bev poor move last night only a goon tries to protect themselves 10 mins before deadline when in a tie surefire sign of guilt :geek:

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm still trying to work out why Kitster's taking a pop at me and not Paddy. Hmmm.

Rick Grimes
The doc's a donkey why you not protect Malky? he was obvious target

Bev poor move last night only a goon tries to protect themselves 10 mins before deadline when in a tie surefire sign of guilt :geek:

despite the fact we got her, that's just nonsense. I've done it other games myself when a townie and in a tie. why would you die on purpose just so someone you can't be 100% sure about survives?

this is bound to happen again so better we're all clear on it.

Rick Grimes
Kitster, I changed my vote from Bev solely because I didn't believe it possible she was a goon yet again, and she was sounding innocent enough. Shows what I know!

My vote for you was as I said at the time, purely to save my own skin. You were one of three in the lead at the time & one of the others was Bev who I'd unvoted - so it was just 50/50 that ended up on you, no other reason behind it.

and in fact the other one in the 3 way tie was me.... so that's why it was you. was up too late last night obviously otherwise I would have realised that.

I think Bev might actually just be a bad person in real life... How many times....

Anyway.. I have no idea who is or who is not goonish...

Good to see the Assasin not killing a goody on the first night as usual....

GAME ON!

Archived