McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

Harry Palmer

I still haven't got a clue and as I'm about to go out for a while I'd better vote now. This will be a complete guess and I don't have any real reason so....

vote Martin

If I'm back before deadline, this may of course change.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman
bring me more into the game

i've got more posts than you do!!!! sir

And on that note:

yvonnejambo 50

MalkyMcFrench 48

Boof 33

jam tartan 29

Albannach 22

Csaba Wabba 20

scotland 20

Commander Harris 19

Geoff Kilpatrick 19

Deek 19

thehibsareintheirbeds 18

Marty-French 15

paddyhmfc 14

Beverley 13

milky_26 13

kitster 13

Bigsmak 10

Martin 10

Arnold 8

jambopompey 7

Rick Grimes
I've had a thought about that previously Boof, and i'd assume that based on your actions, you'd be the one to be investigated on night one. And as there seems to be no indication that anyone is suspicious of you, i'd also assume that you are a good guy.

This also assumes that you are not a mason and in which case couldn't have been investigated and then i'm back at square one.

why couldn't he have been investigated as a non-mason?

BoJack Horseman
why couldn't he have been investigated as a non-mason?

I meant that if he was a mason, he wouldn't have investigated himself would he?

Rick Grimes

no, but he could easily a non-roled townie and have been investigated, which seemed to be the thrust of your original point.

anyways, it seems a bit of a leap to assume he was investigated anyway.

I know that, I'm snowed under with essays at the moment but I'm trying to add as much to the discussions as I can. Quantity isn't everything in these games.

In most of these games I try and avoid going for people that others have gone for (particularly early on) because it's too easy to go for a bandwagon.

BoJack Horseman
no, but he could easily a non-roled townie and have been investigated, which seemed to be the thrust of your original point.

anyways, it seems a bit of a leap to assume he was investigated anyway.

No, my post was merely stating that I had assumed that he would have been investigated on night one. I also assume, due to the lack of suspicion or votes surrounding boof, he was seen to be clean.

My closing sentence was to point out that if boof was roled as a unionist then he would not have been investigated on night 1. He'd still be clean, but someone else would have been investigated, not him.

So two votes for me in quick succession out of nowhere and both without any reason? Pretty suspicious, particularly JP.

2 random votes in 2 rounds. Trying to hide out of the road I think.

yvonnejambo

Votes

Bigsmak-3

Kitster-3

Jamtartan-2

Martin-2

Geoff-1

Albannach-1

Milky-1

Deek-1

Still to vote; Boof & Kitster

jambopompey
So two votes for me in quick succession out of nowhere and both without any reason? Pretty suspicious, particularly JP.

what, i have stated that at this moment im unsure of everyone, i have an idea of a few folk that may be roled, whether they be good or bad im not sure so i avoided any vote on them, my vote on you was a other players and picked one, i did not know that you had a vote on you.

unvote martin

this as i do not wish to be part of any pile on after someone has been voted for, my choices at this stage of the game are simples, unless i am sure that i think someone is a goon then i will stick with it, until i feel someone is bad then i will vote for someone with out a vote.

as i have stated i have a feeling for a few players but not sure if it is a goon or not so rather than voting for them incase they have vote(s) for them i will stay clear.

I know that will look dodgy upon myself, even as i write this it makes me out as dodgy, but i am just a plain old (youngish) worker, i feel like voting for paddy so i don't vote for the wrong one.

i was going to bed but looks likes im awake for a while yet

Evening...see i'm in the lead again. Can anyone actually explain to me why?

I know I aint posted a lot but its down to entirely crappy innocent reality reasons..been really busy at work this week.

No idea who to vote for just now I'll try read back and see if I can get a few more clues.

BoJack Horseman
well then you could have been a damn sight clearer about it!

:P

Well I thought it was pretty clear :).

Well I thought it was pretty clear :).

So did I :D

Am I still on your goon-list, Albannach?

Just to say I don't know if I've been investigated and if so it wasn't me wot did it as I have no investigatory, protectory, assassinatory or whackity roles whatsoever.

And I've got an hour and a half to make me mind up.

jambopompey

vote arnold

i have to vote and as one who has no votes will do.

there is a few that i have doubts on but i will see what happens over the next day or so if they are good or bad

vote jamtartan it's not my best option for survival but it's better for the town if we at least have a shot of getting a goon if it ends up a tie. :sorcerer:

BoJack Horseman
So did I :D

Am I still on your goon-list, Albannach?

Just to say I don't know if I've been investigated and if so it wasn't me wot did it as I have no investigatory, protectory, assassinatory or whackity roles whatsoever.

And I've got an hour and a half to make me mind up.

You were never really on the goon list Boof. You just so happen to be grouped in with potential goons :).

Chris Benoit
Some people are throwing votes away with no rhyme or reason. Strange.:shocked3::shocked3:

was wondering that myself :15: <<<< why do we have a constipation smiley?

understand Kitsters vote there I just can't make my mind up where it puts her on my goon-o-meter :smash:

Rick Grimes
vote jamtartan it's not my best option for survival but it's better for the town if we at least have a shot of getting a goon if it ends up a tie. :sorcerer:

I'm not a goon Kitster, its a bad choice.

was wondering that myself :15: <<<< why do we have a constipation smiley?

understand Kitsters vote there I just can't make my mind up where it puts her on my goon-o-meter :smash:

Because some folk talka load of 5hite

yvonnejambo

Votes

Bigsmak-3

Kitster-3

Jamtartan-3

Martin-1

Geoff-1

Albannach-1

Milky-1

Deek-1

Arnold-1

Still to vote; Boof

15 mins to go

Rick Grimes

In the past when I've been vanilla I've sometimes not made enough effort. Am gonna be mighty ****ed off if I get lynched when I've tried to explain everything I'm doing and give reasosn for voting when half of you aren't bothering to do the same...

grrrr

Gotta think the goons are happy with that vote-count unless we see some action in the next coupla minutes.

Harry Palmer

Interesting Boof. Let's make it more interesting....

unvote Martin vote Albannach

Rick Grimes

bit of a nothing vote with 5 minutes to go Boof.

honestly, this recent obsession with having a tie followed by the luck of a shoot-out or draw does my head in - its meant to be a game of judgement not chance. that's not just a dig at you Kitster, you're far from alone (in fact I've probably done it myself which kinda ****es all over my argument, but still :laugh:)

edit: see!!! another one!

yvonnejambo

Votes

Bigsmak-3

Kitster-3

Jamtartan-3

Boof-1

Geoff-1

Albannach-1

Milky-1

Deek-1

Arnold-2

Any ideas for a 3 way tie???:hammer:

Rick Grimes

No idea Von.... write the names on 3 bits of paper and have Darren choose one?

Chris Benoit
Votes

Bigsmak-3

Kitster-3

Jamtartan-3

Boof-1

Geoff-1

Albannach-1

Milky-1

Deek-1

Arnold-2

Any ideas for a 3 way tie???:hammer:

kill the goon? :sorcerer:

BoJack Horseman

Wow, lots of activity at the end there. Was questioning Boofs vote, then realised his intentions. I reckon you bagged one there. I would have changed my vote to reflect that had I been on in time.

So how are we doing this?

Harry Palmer
Don't think Alba's a bad 'un, but wanted to see who'd follow me.

Neither do I but like I said I wanted to make things more interesting, I had a feeling you wouldn't vote for any of the 3 that were tied and would choose someone else. Therefore, I decided to make it a 4 way tie before your instant change of vote.

Anyway, it's night so I better wheesht....

yvonnejambo

has anyone got any ideas on how to do a 3 way tie? Jamtartan your idea may do if nothing better can be thought of in next 5 mins

thehibsareintheirbeds

Yvonne, you should lynch any goons in the 3- and if there's none, declare an amnesty!

been away.. Why o why o why have you voted for me..

Jam and Kister I think are dodgy so I hope it is one of them so I can vote for the other tomorrow.

A lot of jumpy moves at the end there, pretty strange but think it's definitely given us something to go on

Yvonne, just give everyone a number and then get someone independent to pick the number. It's probably the easiest way because it seems a bit of a nightmare to get anything else to choose from three.

Archived