McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo

A new type of eating is on its way. The fast food burger joint in you go buy someting resembling a beef burger slapped between a bun and there you go.

This place needs workers, a doctor, a mentalist, 3 corrupt bosses and a secret union to help secure workers rights.

Let the mayhem begin,,

The Roles -

Good

Unionists ? Will investigate every night. All 3 are allowed to communicate to each other off thread.

Doctor-On site doctor will be busy during working hours helping the workers with any minor ailments but at night must go and try protect someone from the 'chop' from the corrupt bosses

Bad

Mac McDonald ? bad and evil to the core

Dick McDonald-Almost as bad as his brother

Ray Kroc-World domination is the only way and if anyone defies him they will die. Out to stop anyone forming a union at any cost!

The baddies take turns each night to nominate a kill, they can communicate off thread

Mentalist- wayword worker who does not want to conform to the rules so in the night tries to take out the bosses, has 3 bullets altogether to use and can use them all in 1 go if he/she wants

The game is won once all baddies are killed off and the baddies win once they have they outnumber the remaining goodies.

If you do not receive a PM you are a worker and want to find the baddies so you can help take over the company and continue your your work without the killings and corruption

At night I will take PMs from the unionists, the doctor then the baddies and finally the menalist if he/she wished to kill

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Tuesday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Prepare to put in a hard days graft in the McDickies burger den :10900:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

All roles are out so dont be disheartened if you aint had a PM. Remember the workforce are the main people :2thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

1 MalkyMcFrench

2 Boof

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Kitster

6 Beverley

7. Albannach

8 Scotland .

9 Bigsmak

10 Deek

11 Commander Harris

13 milky_26

15 jambopompey

17 jam tartan

18 thehibsareintheirbeds

20 Arnold

21 Marty-French

22 Eckauskas

23 Martin

24 Paddy

25 Csaba Wabba

List of players and deadline 9pm on Tues for voting.

The ads are good at the top. Lets get some more

burger king

free vouchers

big mac

kfc

finger licking good

free food

yum

Bah.

Workers of the world unite.

And clearly no need for a bar in this game - can I be the soda jerk?

could I make a plea to all the workers, try and contribute as much as possible, don't hide in the background

people will die and it's better if it is going to be a normal townie rather than a mason, plus it'll help spot any lurking goons

vive le resistance

I'll echo that Malky.

As a vanilla worker I'll happily take any heat if somone else (good-roled) is under threat in a lynchy-type way. That way the investigatey folk can check out whoever was also threatened.

And I'm afraid I can't think of any BSes at the moment.

BoJack Horseman

Ooh, wasn't expecting this until Monday. I echo Malkys sentiments, including vote bev. She's bound to be a baddie.

Looks good Yvonne, you've put a lot of thought into it.

Agree with Malky, the last few games we've had people that have been far too quiet, so the more people that get into it, the better.

BoJack Horseman

Can I request that all mafia players use the default font? It's not clear when things are bolded otherwise. Plus custom ones are highly annoying.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ok. No pm's so no role again. Oh well. Expecting to be counted out in Round 2 after Bev gets lynched. Won't vote yet though as I'm on the phone.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, back at my desk.

Do I vote Bev given her comments in the sign-up thread? Actually, I think she probably has no role in this one on the balance of probabilities unless Number 6 is cursed. So I'm not going to vote for her - yet! :10900:

So with nothing else to go on, vote Eckauskas for no other reason than he hasn't played in any other game that I've been in.

Grr I hate it when I dont get any kind of role.

Vote Malky, until he gets rid of the font.

Quick attempt at a BS...everyone vote for the person after them on the list. Statistically should give us a 20(or whatever it is)-way tie and thus likely get a worker. Better that than getting a roled goodie who feels it's too early to break cover then leaves it too late to be saved.

Also might throw up some other interesting info.

And...get posting folks.

ps Yvonne...surprised you didn't have Dougie as one of the evil, dirty, cheating, lowlife, Hobo MacDonalds

Rick Grimes

Sheesh... we need PMs to vanilla folks to let us know the game has started! Almost missed it again.

As a Campbell, liking the choice of baddies :)

I just noticed we started as no PM so no role..

I am going to vote for the person who posted first on the thread and that turned out to be Malky

VOTE: Malky

In too quick for my liking!

Sexton Hardcastle

Vote Bigsmak

He voted last

Hopefulyl this game alsts a little longer than the last. Needs a bit more effort from the townies than in previous games.

thehibsareintheirbeds

will go along with boof's idea for now....plus he lynched me last game.....

vote arnold

janitor_akeem.jpg

Oh well, no roll for me this time, rather enjoyed being a baddie the last game, but nonetheless i will also vote for the person below me and that is bigsmak.

vote bigsmak

Bit of a suspicous name for a fast food game :th_o::10900:

Fraser

yvonnejambo
Quick attempt at a BS...everyone vote for the person after them on the list. Statistically should give us a 20(or whatever it is)-way tie and thus likely get a worker. Better that than getting a roled goodie who feels it's too early to break cover then leaves it too late to be saved.

Also might throw up some other interesting info.

And...get posting folks.

ps Yvonne...surprised you didn't have Dougie as one of the evil, dirty, cheating, lowlife, Hobo MacDonalds

Wish I had thought of him, although in the scheme of things he really is only powerful to a handful of the population

Oh well, no roll for me this time, rather enjoyed being a baddie the last game, but nonetheless i will also vote for the person below me and that is bigsmak.

vote bigsmak

Fraser

That was the 1st time a post really made me laugh! Well done I feel like offering you a immunity to being lynched but I am not really that nice.

vote bigsmak

Fraser

Very good.,...

lol

Rick Grimes

vote Beverley

so she can't accuse me of being a goon because I didn't vote for her....

That was the 1st time a post really made me laugh! Well done I feel like offering you a immunity to being lynched but I am not really that nice.

Very good.,...

lol

gif_smiley%20laugh.gif

Why thank you, I'm here all week, try the veal.....

On second thoughts, don't, you don't know what those evil McDonalds have done to it

Fraser

I am going to vote for the person who posted first on the thread and that turned out to be Malky

Goonish post IMO

I'll change font when I get home, on mine iPod the noo

Geoff Kilpatrick

All the votes for Bev are quite amusing. Has there ever been a first round lynch before out of interest?

well shock of shocks i'm in the lead aye?

you're wrong about me this time though. i just popped on for a bit as i'm at work and noticed the thread started last night?

i was around last night on the terrace, but never knew the game had started as i never got a pm.

JTs idea of pming everyone in the game to say its started might not be a bad idea actually for future reference.

i'm just a townie this time though, so if you want to lynch me then fair enough, but have we ever got a goon on the first day based on previous games??

not that i can recall.

anyhoo, the new BS is voting the person below us huh. fair enough, i have no problem with that for now.

i'll check the thread again when i get home and vote then

Harry Palmer

Good afternoon all. Hopefully this will be better than the last game.

I'll vote later/tomorrow.

Here's the state of play so far regarding the new BS.

I've got a few theories rumbling around in my head, but it would be more helpful if folk would say whether or not they'd use it.

1 MalkyMcFrench

2 Boof

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 Kitster

6 Beverley YES

7. Albannach

8 Scotland YES

9 Bigsmak NO

10 Deek

11 Commander Harris

13 milky_26 NO

15 jambopompey

17 jam tartan NO

18 thehibsareintheirbeds YES

20 Arnold

21 Marty-French

22 Eckauskas

23 Martin

24 Paddy NO

25 Csaba Wabba YES

Quick attempt at a BS...everyone vote for the person after them on the list.

vote marty french

just because he likes to vote for me when he has no idea

Vote Bigsmak

He voted last

Hopefulyl this game alsts a little longer than the last. Needs a bit more effort from the townies than in previous games.

vote malky (next on list)

will go along with boof's idea for now....plus he lynched me last game.....

vote arnold

vote bigsmak

vote Beverley

so she can't accuse me of being a goon because I didn't vote for her....

anyhoo, the new BS is voting the person below us huh. fair enough, i have no problem with that for now.

boof re the new BS, so what you aim for is a tie with everyone for the first round?

So if that happened, Yvonne how will a tie be decided?

i may take part in using BS, depending on how the tie would work

yvonnejambo
boof re the new BS, so what you aim for is a tie with everyone for the first round?

I think if it was a 20 way tie i would give everyone a number and email the names and numbers to someone on KB who isnt playing and then get another KB member to pick a number and post it on the thread between 1-20. Then the other player could identify the player on the thread who would be lynched.

thehibsareintheirbeds

i've a feeling a fair few will opt out of this, meaning somebody with a dodgy reputation (bev, malky etc...) or a non poster will be lynched anyway.

what will be interesting is to see which players go for it and which don't and what these voting patterns could show us later in the game.

either that or boof's a wrong un and is trying to bamboozle us all before we've even got started.

yvonnejambo
yvonne, so no 20 way penalty shoot-out?

It takes about an hour for a 2 way shoot out in this game!

Commander Harris

I don't like this new BS as it writes off a whole days voting that can be used for clues later, I won't be using it so you can mark me as a no boof.

Just saying, I always vote for the person below me on day 1

Fraser

I'd just like to re-state this post

Archived