McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

Itching to get involved? Screaming at your screen?

wooooooo

just a wee bit, I guessed who I thought the goons were after the first deadline but died before I could makea prediction on thread and nothing has made me change my mind since then

very frustrating waiting to see if I was right!

wooooooo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right having read through some stuff and looking at the vote history, there's a few interesting things that jump out for me.

I'm surprised there's not been more talk about Arnold, the votes at the deadline were extremely strange. Even more so considering it was towards Albannach and Boof as both seem to be fairly innocent. Why vote to put Albannach into the tie? Not really sure of the logic behind let's make it interesting considering that there was already three people in the tie.

I was interested to look back to see who Kitster and Harris voted for in the past few days, see if there was anything from investigations. For the last two days, Harris went for Jam tartan and so did Kitster yesterday. Especially interesting was Kitster going for JT and effectively leaving it up to fate when she could have went for Bigsmak to save herself.

thats interesting, need to have a think about that

BoJack Horseman
Q for Yvonne - can the doc protect the same person night after night?

It's normally the case that you can't. I can't see why this game would be any different.

Rick Grimes
Right having read through some stuff and looking at the vote history, there's a few interesting things that jump out for me.

I'm surprised there's not been more talk about Arnold, the votes at the deadline were extremely strange. Even more so considering it was towards Albannach and Boof as both seem to be fairly innocent. Why vote to put Albannach into the tie? Not really sure of the logic behind let's make it interesting considering that there was already three people in the tie.

I was interested to look back to see who Kitster and Harris voted for in the past few days, see if there was anything from investigations. For the last two days, Harris went for Jam tartan and so did Kitster yesterday. Especially interesting was Kitster going for JT and effectively leaving it up to fate when she could have went for Bigsmak to save herself.

all the latter tells you is that I can't have been investigated - I'm vanilla.

as for Arnold, yup definitely on the rader - he's offered nothing at all. edit: and Boof's honey trap caught him out. I'm more convinced on him than Geoff. Alb - are you that certain on Geoff?

It's normally the case that you can't. I can't see why this game would be any different.

I know it's normally the case, but unless Yvonne has stated as such in the rules I'd be all for the doc protecting the remaining union dude here on in.

All it would need is for the remaining union dude to identify himself (within the rules, of course) and the doc would then know who to provide the medication for.

Additionally the remaining unioner could then let us know the results of the investigations so far.

Rick Grimes
i beg your pardon??:20::20:

take it while you can get it, love.... :laugh:

BoJack Horseman

as for Arnold, yup definitely on the rader - he's offered nothing at all. edit: and Boof's honey trap caught him out. I'm more convinced on him than Geoff. Alb - are you that certain on Geoff?

Yes.

I know it's normally the case, but unless Yvonne has stated as such in the rules I'd be all for the doc protecting the remaining union dude here on in.

All it would need is for the remaining union dude to identify himself (within the rules, of course) and the doc would then know who to provide the medication for.

Additionally the remaining unioner could then let us know the results of the investigations so far.

I wasn't doubting your knowledge of the rules :). It makes sense to do that, the only problem is if the rules are that you can't protect the same person twice and the doc protected the remaining unionist last night.

Hopefully that's not the case and the unionist has at least one investigation left in him. In which case i'd suggest investigating Deek if he hasn't already.

take it while you can get it, love.... :laugh:

some of us have no trouble getting it deary

BoJack Horseman
OK, I'm gonna trust you on this one.

vote Geoff

Good stuff.

Who's still to vote?

Hopefully that's not the case and the unionist has at least one investigation left in him. In which case i'd suggest investigating Deek if he hasn't already.

No point in investigating me all it will tell him/her is that I am an unrolled townie.

No point in investigating me all it will tell him/her is that I am an unrolled townie.

Such information can still be useful if it can be brought into the open.

Rick Grimes
Good stuff.

Who's still to vote?

but mind, if you're wrong & I'm still alive I'm leading the charge against you. If you're wrong & I'm dead I hope someone else picks up the standard.

and I hope the Doc knows who to protect tonight.

Those surviving who have voted for The Commander and Kitster are.

Boof

Deek

Jam Tartan (voted them both on separate days)

Scotland (voted them both in day 2)

Pompey

Geoff

THAITB

They cant be the third Unionist.

I am a townie

Paddy is innocent

I think Marty is safe due to his vote on Bev.

I note Albannach has not voted for either of them so I may start to give the benefit of doubt.

Arnold I am not sure about. Same goes for Scotland.

I will go with Albannach and

Vote Geoff

If we are wrong my next vote wont budge from Alba.

I'm not sure you can say that you haven't been investigated, especially when two of the unionists voted for you. Seems slightly strange that they'd both take a wild guess going for you.

Definitely going to keep an eye on Arnold as well because don't think we should let yesterday's happenings slip under the radar.

But the way I see the whole Alba/Geoff thing is that it's a win-win scenario. If Geoff goes and he's a goon, great. If he's a regular worker then Alba has outed himself as a goon. I can't see Alba being stupid enough to be so convinced about another person if he's a goon, so I'll trust him on this one.

Vote Geoff

but mind, if you're wrong & I'm still alive I'm leading the charge against you. If you're wrong & I'm dead I hope someone else picks up the standard.

and I hope the Doc knows who to protect tonight.

Same goes for me. Don't think we'll need anyone to pick up the standard if Alba's wrong because he'll automatically become the main target.

Then again I don't think I've ever seen someone so convinced about another player in these games so if someone sticks their neck out this much, you've to give them a chance to backup these words.

Rick Grimes
I'm not sure you can say that you haven't been investigated, especially when two of the unionists voted for you. Seems slightly strange that they'd both take a wild guess going for you.

if I was investigated on night 1 that could explain CH's vote for me on day 2, but why would Kitster, who would also know ,wait till day 3 to vote for me when I was on the edge on day 2? doesn't add up. add in the fact I know I'm a townie (:)) and you can see why I'm so certain.

thehibsareintheirbeds

there's a few we don't seem to have heard of since todays revelations....arnold, marty, scotland, jambopompey even paddy....sure they'll be on later.

it'll be interesting to see their input, as if geoff's a cert i'm starting to wonder if maybe one of the lower posters is the second goon....but hopefully an investigation tonight will prove this either way. although geoff's vote for deek could just be a final try at diverting attention away from him

BoJack Horseman

Another vote will kick in night. Can I ask noone to put the final blow in so that we can work out a suitable scenario? I imagine me saying that means that the other goon will lay the final blow. Can someone unvote Geoff just now? Leave it until later?

thehibsareintheirbeds
if I was investigated on night 1 that could explain CH's vote for me on day 2, but why would Kitster, who would also know ,wait till day 3 to vote for me when I was on the edge on day 2? doesn't add up. add in the fact I know I'm a townie (:)) and you can see why I'm so certain.

would also guess the remaining mason would start building a case against you, but dont think you've even had a vote yet today.....maybe that'll change but for now i think you could be telling the truth

Post counts for those still alive and playing

jam tartan 58

Albannach 48

Boof 46

Geoff Kilpatrick 28

Deek 28

thehibsareintheirbeds 27

Marty-French 24

scotland 20

milky_26 20

Martin 19

paddyhmfc 14

Arnold 13

jambopompey 11

I'd say we still need to hear a lot more from those in the bottom half of that list.

Rick Grimes
Another vote will kick in night. Can I ask noone to put the final blow in so that we can work out a suitable scenario? I imagine me saying that means that the other goon will lay the final blow. Can someone unvote Geoff just now? Leave it until later?

huh?

Post counts for those still alive and playing

jam tartan 58

Albannach 48

Boof 46

Geoff Kilpatrick 28

Deek 28

thehibsareintheirbeds 27

Marty-French 24

scotland 20

milky_26 20

Martin 19

paddyhmfc 14

Arnold 13

jambopompey 11

I'd say we still need to hear a lot more from those in the bottom half of that list.

You might want them to but they normally dont. Thats what the game is all about though. Everybody has their own playing style.

There's still a chance you were investigated on day 2 which might explain the votes for you yesterday.

Still, give you the benefit of doubt for now, there's other people who I'm more suspicious of.

BoJack Horseman
huh?

Obviously not explaining myself again.

I don't want night to fall just yet. I'd like Yvonne to confirm the rules of the Doctor first.

Rick Grimes
There's still a chance you were investigated on day 2 which might explain the votes for you yesterday.

Still, give you the benefit of doubt for now, there's other people who I'm more suspicious of.

yeah, could have been investigated on night 2, but given you were basing it on both known unionists having voted for me then CH's vote couldn;t have been for that reason.

anyway, it should be clear to all by now that I'm a goodie because I think I've given more than enough reasosn for everything I've done & said.

BoJack Horseman

Day 2's investigation was null and void due to the slight count hiccup. Paddy was the 'investigation'.

yvonnejambo
Q for Yvonne - can the doc protect the same person night after night?

Nope

Rick Grimes
Day 2's investigation was null and void due to the slight count hiccup. Paddy was the 'investigation'.

right enough - then I must defo be in the clear. :)

BoJack Horseman
right enough - then I must defo be in the clear. :)

Well, i'm not sure how you're coming to that conclusion. It suggests that you probably weren't investigated at any point. How exactly does this make you 'in the clear'?

Rick Grimes
Well, i'm not sure how you're coming to that conclusion. It suggests that you probably weren't investigated at any point. How exactly does this make you 'in the clear'?

from the accusation/inference that was made that I might have attracted dead unionist votes in the past because they knew I was a bad un.

given we've established that I wasn't investigated then only the goons & possibly the doc know for sure that I'm not.

yvonnejambo
Vote Albannach. I refer to post #170.

Those surviving who have voted for The Commander and Kitster are.

Boof

Deek

Jam Tartan (voted them both on separate days)

Scotland (voted them both in day 2)

Pompey

Geoff

THAITB

They cant be the third Unionist.

I am a townie

Paddy is innocent

I think Marty is safe due to his vote on Bev.

I note Albannach has not voted for either of them so I may start to give the benefit of doubt.

Arnold I am not sure about. Same goes for Scotland.

I will go with Albannach and

Vote Geoff

If we are wrong my next vote wont budge from Alba.

Your vote is still on Albannach

Chris Benoit

JT just to clarify things i'm not claiming to be the assassin Marty the Goon Slayer comes from the Xmas (i think) mafia where as a mason i single handedly took down the goons (modest I know) bit ****ed you asked the assassin to take me out tonight as it'd be a wasted kill.

Tempted to change my vote to Geoff not that i'm convinced he's a goon but if he's not my suspicions will have been proved half correct as far as Alba is concerned

Cheers for clarifying it.

from the accusation/inference that was made that I might have attracted dead unionist votes in the past because they knew I was a bad un.

given we've established that I wasn't investigated then only the goons & possibly the doc know for sure that I'm not.

Fair enough, you seem in the clear for now. You've not been investigated and that was the only thing I was basing it on.

Nope

Boooo.

never said that in the rules. :P

C'mon, Yvonne...you know how I like to use the rules as advantageously as possible. :D

yvonnejambo
Boooo.

C'mon, Yvonne...you know how I like to use the rules as advantageously as possible. :D

Tough I explained to the Doctor the rules :smash:

Freudian slip.:smoking:

Just fill in the blanks.

Unvote _________

Vote __________

Tough I explained to the Doctor the rules :smash:

Is Boof going to go for the same target tonight then? :smash:

Unvote Albannach

Vote Geoff

Just fill in the blanks.

Unvote _________

Vote __________

Thats twice so far you have tried to play my game. Butt out

Is Boof going to go for the same target tonight then? :smash:

The only folk who can go for a target are the goons, assassin, union and doctor.

I've said that I'm none of the above.

Mind you, if it throws some confusion into the goons' thoughts that I might be the doc, that's fine with me.

BoJack Horseman

unvote Geoff.

It's too close to a lynch.

Are we now to second guess who the Doc protected last night? Here's hoping it wasn't the final mason.

unvote Geoff.

It's too close to a lynch.

Are we now to second guess who the Doc protected last night? Here's hoping it wasn't the final mason.

****** teaser, lead everybody up the garden path why dont you.

Archived