McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

Rick Grimes

honestly don't see the benefit in this version of the BS, so I'm a no.

if I was investigating tonight, I'd use the BS tho...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd just like to re-state this post

I'd like to state that apparently scotland always votes for the person beneath him on the list

Deek,

happy now? :2thumbsup:

whats the vote count Yvonne

I don't like this new BS as it writes off a whole days voting that can be used for clues later, I won't be using it so you can mark me as a no boof.

Thats just what I thought last game I played.........when I was a goon.:hat2:

honestly don't see the benefit in this version of the BS, so I'm a no.

if I was investigating tonight, I'd use the BS tho...

I agree re the new BS, it offers no benefit

if i'm going to get chopped first day I'd like to see who did it so I can haunt the fecker for the rest of the game

Commander Harris
Thats just what I thought last game I played.........when I was a goon.:hat2:

I didn't play the last game, how did this BS work out?

yvonnejambo

Vote count so far;

Beverley-3

Bigsmak-2

Malky-2

Arnold-1

Eckauskas-1

Commander Harris-1

JamboPompey-1

11 voted 9 still to vote but deadline 9pm tomorrow

boof re the new BS, so what you aim for is a tie with everyone for the first round?

Statistically that would appear to give us the worst chance of catching a bad 'un. But, to be honest, the first lynch almost always goes to either a non-posting townie/worker or a good guy who can't reveal his/her goodness early enough to escape the (usually) townie-led gang-up. Using this BS would give everyone a fair and equal chance of getting whacked. But I was 99% sure there would be folk who would NOT go for it...and so it has happened. Now, I've got to look at why folk have said they'd go for it - one theory could be that we haven't got consecutively numbered goons so they'll feel happy enough to vote for any old body and take their chances with the random pick. Or a couple of them could say they'd go for it and the third could say no and administer any coup de grace needed for them to breathe easily for another day.

Another theory could be that those NOT going for it could be consecutively numbered goons. Or consecutively numbered good guys - that could look like handing some free info to the goons on a plate but I think they'd have the gumption to work that out for themselves. By the same token, it could give the doctor-role a slightly better idea where to look for protecting.

All I was hoping to do was get folk posting - there's been too much day 1 quietness and goofing around in the last few games. I want to get the goons out of hiding.

i've a feeling a fair few will opt out of this, meaning somebody with a dodgy reputation (bev, malky etc...) or a non poster will be lynched anyway.

what will be interesting is to see which players go for it and which don't and what these voting patterns could show us later in the game.

Yup.

either that or boof's a wrong un and is trying to bamboozle us all before we've even got started.

Nope.

And finally...by seeing who happens to be most vocal one way or t'other, the mason-roles could have a chinwag off-thread and decide who looks a likely candidate for investigating.

evening folks!! Is this game already in full swing then? is the first deadline tonight?? sorry I thought it all kicked off Monday properly. Yvonne? :hat2:

I will use BS as I've not got a clue and well we all know she can con us all in every game 'with i'm a townie honest I am' posts

vote Bev

deadline 9pm tomorrow Kitster

cheers honey :10900: Expecting my son back here soon so had it been 9pm I thought i'd better get my vote in in case the wee devil doesn't let me on here until after the watershed lol

I didn't play the last game, how did this BS work out?

I never played last game either, it was the one before. I was a goon and fell victim to BS 1001.

Chris Benoit

Evening all would like to take this oppurtunity to apologise if i'm not on loads but Jods sisters just moved into her new house and i'll be helping out a few nights this week

vote milky it'd be a shame to break tradition :10900:

vive la resistance :2thumbsup:

Rick Grimes
And finally...by seeing who happens to be most vocal one way or t'other, the mason-roles could have a chinwag off-thread and decide who looks a likely candidate for investigating.

they're gonna be all over you then! :laugh:

i'm hardly surprised by the votes on me to be honest, as i usually have been bad in previous games, but not this one. i have no role whatsoever, and i don't want to be a fish like one other poster wants to be... thats just weird, and well, fishy!!

a vote for me is like killing one of your own this time believe it or not

As usual, not much to go on so far

Vote Scotland, just for the big scary smiling face a few posts back

jambopompey

glad to see this game kicking off, not sure on the boof bs part 34321221

yes there is a chance of getting a bad one, also the same as getting a worker or a good role. the first days lynching is usually a stab in the dark for us townies so i will go for it, i usually pick a random number/player on the first day.

vote jamtartan

yvonnejambo
Vote count so far;

Beverley-3

Malky-2

Bigsmak-1

Arnold-1

Eckauskas-1

Commander Harris-1

JamboPompey-1

Kitster-1

Milky-1

Martin-1

Scotland-1

Jamtartan-1

deadline 9pm tomorrow

Can I also ask players using the stupid different fonts and colours to revert to the normal for voting please :smiley2:

ah bugger it, i can't vote vonny thid game so i might as well vote jamtartan as its something he likes to do to me!

i'm kinda flattered though. its probably the mafia game equivalent of pulling my pigtails ;)

Geoff Kilpatrick

So if I've got Boof's idea right then he should vote for me and I should vote for kitster?

Hmmm, might do that if Eckauskas doesn't post as he will be mod killed anyway. I'll wait and see.

Rick Grimes

as ever when I don't have a role, I care not a jot if I'm the first sacrificial lamb, tho I am innocent.

fwiw, I reckon Bev is unlikely to be a goon again anyway.

unvote Bev

will decide on another later

they're gonna be all over you then! :laugh:

Not a problem - other than them wasting an investigate on a vanilla ice-cream server. Keep me for later on if you wish, investigatey folk, but I'd suggest looking for someone dodgier first. Or let the goons whack me - then you'll find out.

Commander Harris
Not a problem - other than them wasting an investigate on a vanilla ice-cream server. Keep me for later on if you wish, investigatey folk, but I'd suggest looking for someone dodgier first. Or let the goons whack me - then you'll find out.

I've come up with the CHS - the Commander Harris Stratagem(sic)

we all vote for boof, that way the unionists wont waste an investigation on him. :D

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, I'm guessing Eckauskas isn't going to appear so I might as well use Boof's method before I go to bed

unvote Eckauskas

vote Kitster

yvonnejambo

Vote count so far;

Beverley-2

Kitster-2

Jamtartan-2

Malky-2

Arnold-1

Martin-1

Commander Harris-1

JamboPompey-1

Bigsmak-1

Scotland-1

Milky-1

Still to vote

Eckauskas, Jamtartan, Arnold, Boof & Commander Harris

Commander Harris
Who do I vote for then? :D

you've to vote for yourself too. :D

vote boof

you've to vote for yourself too. :D

vote boof

Nah - don't like the sound of that one. Think I'll Vote Commander Harris instead.

thehibsareintheirbeds

ok doke....not alot happening...... will leave my vote for now

Commander Harris
Nah - don't like the sound of that one. Think I'll Vote Commander Harris instead.

oh go on, it might just work!

Commander Harris

last vote before I head out, won't be in again before the deadline.

I'm shocked no one is going for the CHS! :D

unvote boof, vote bev

Chris Benoit

unvote milky

vote jamtartan

for no other reason than to wind you up :sorcerer:

yvonnejambo

There is a slight chance I may not be online at 9pm for real life stuff happening. If that is the case the deadline is still 9pm so no votes after that will count and if possible I would like the night time roled players to still pm me before 11pm with there stuff. I will definately be back on by 10 if not before.

Yvonne, seeing as I have no life if by 9.01 nothing has been put up I'll announce night for you to keep folk right

Are there any non-contributors in danger of being modkilled?

Would make sense to vote there if so...

Are there any non-contributors in danger of being modkilled?

Would make sense to vote there if so...

goonish post imo :bulb2:

whats with the pish smilies? :hammer:

yvonnejambo

Thanks malky, but think it will be ok my panic is over :)

Goonish post?

How so?

Surely a goon would keep schtum and hope that there would be modkills galore to go along with the (presumably inevitable) townie-lynching.

So by that logic, that's a goonish lack of posts from the rest of you.

Chris Benoit

Disagree Boof if someone is gonna be modkilled let them chances are their not roled and we lose a days voting for the analysts among us to build up evidence for us to all lynch a townie :sorcerer:

agree with Malky the smilies are guff :hanged:

Random question....

Do we go by kickback time? All my clocks are at least 5 mins ahead? Random thought?

Chris Benoit
Random question....

Do we go by kickback time? All my clocks are at least 5 mins ahead? Random thought?

Think it's the post time that's used

Goonish post?

How so?

Surely a goon would keep schtum and hope that there would be modkills galore to go along with the (presumably inevitable) townie-lynching.

So by that logic, that's a goonish lack of posts from the rest of you.

just joshing boof, the pish smilies didn't help that come across :stuart:

Archived