McDickies Mafia

yvonnejambo

thehibsareintheirbeds

Bev's snigger gives me chills...she's evil to the core that one x

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rick Grimes
A lot of jumpy moves at the end there, pretty strange but think it's definitely given us something to go on

Yvonne, just give everyone a number and then get someone independent to pick the number. It's probably the easiest way because it seems a bit of a nightmare to get anything else to choose from three.

as I've said in previous games, using numbers is loaded because people tend towards certain ones. names on paper drawn out of a hat is fairer.

yvonne, use the mafia role generator, 3 players - 2 roles

2 roles = alive, 1 role = dead

most random way to pick it

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all, it's the annoying thing about being 9 hours ahead, you miss all the mass of posts just before the deadline!

3 way tie? Go into excel and use the RND() function - if less than 0.333, the first person, 0.333-0.666 (Bev :) ) the second and above that the third!

Simples.

BoJack Horseman

http://www.random.org/

1 as min, 3 as max.

1. Bigsmak

2. Kitster

3. Jam Tartan

Generate it 10 (or more, as long as it's odd) times. The number that comes out the most is lynched.

yvonnejambo

Ok what I have done is chose a number between 1 & 3 to be the lynched number.

can I ask the lynchees to chose a number and post it on the thread and once someone has picked the lynched number then thats it. Malky will then clarify the correct doomed number

BoJack Horseman
Ok what I have done is chose a number between 1 & 3 to be the lynched number.

can I ask the lynchees to chose a number and post it on the thread and once someone has picked the lynched number then thats it. Malky will then clarify the correct doomed number

Hmmm, this doesn't seem too fair.

yvonnejambo
bagsy I go last :P

Albannach's idea looks the soundest tbh

Is this not more interactive? i could do albannach or names in hat if preferred? aarrggh

Can you just make sure you all dont do this again! :10800:

Bev's snigger gives me chills...she's evil to the core that one x

i'm more fun when i'm bad ;)

BoJack Horseman
Is this not more interactive? i could do albannach or names in hat if preferred? aarrggh

Hmm if you want it interactive and you want it to be more fair. I'd pick a number between 1 and 20. Then get them to guess. At least that way it's more tense and it doesn't leave the last person with a forced number.

Rick Grimes

I'm sure there's some benefit to picking last - a maths head may be able to explain why. I feel your pain tho - this isn't the best to lynch or be lynched.

edit: glad I went last, now I don't have to shout at you all for lynching me. will be surprised if Kitster's a goon tho.

Rick Grimes
Brave Lads pushing the girlie out into the mine field, what would Diana say :qqb016:

nowt, she's dead too.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I'm sure there's some benefit to picking last - a maths head may be able to explain why. I feel your pain tho - this isn't the best to lynch or be lynched.

edit: glad I went last, now I don't have to shout at you all for lynching me. will be surprised if Kitster's a goon tho.

Conditional probability

First person picks - they have a 1 in 3 chance of the right number and a 2 in 3 chance of survival

Second person has a 50/50 chance of death and survival

If it gets to you you are goosed.

I'd go first!

yvonnejambo

Ok I am going to keep it and I know its probably not best method but a 3 way tie is crap!!!!

So the dangerous number has been picked and therefore Kitster is lynched

Rick Grimes
Conditional probability

First person picks - they have a 1 in 3 chance of the right number and a 2 in 3 chance of survival

Second person has a 50/50 chance of death and survival

If it gets to you you are goosed.

I'd go first!

so I was wrong to go last for the right reason :)

ominous from Kitster - I think we've lost a good roled player :(

yvonnejambo

So another day had passed the closing sign was going on the door, when a group of 3 seemed to be standing out from the crowd. The rest of the workers looked at each other and though hhmmmm 1 of them may well be an evil boss. Kitster was the first to turn round and seen at the last minute the glint of a sharp knife. She had no time to cry out.

Kitster has left her fellow group grieving

Kitster who had been trying to help you workers yes indeed a unionist is been lynched by your own hands.

Night time people well you know the rest...

jambopompey
Brave Lads pushing the girlie out into the mine field, what would Diana say :qqb016:

i think this is a..................................boooooom

thehibsareintheirbeds

Boom indeed. I'm getting a sinking feeling that we're way off track here. Sorry kitster.

woooooooooooooooo

I care not I have a nice glass of very chilled New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc to help cope with the pain ....I hope they have it on tap in heaven :sorcerer:

Should have posted more I think but I have been really busy this week and i was damned if I did damned if I didn't ...many of you were sure I was a wrong un!! Don't know exactly what I did to appear so goonly but there ya go! Enjoy the rest of the game!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooo

Bugger :(

Right from the start Kitster's been too much of an easy target for seemingly no reason at all, makes it all the more gutting when it was a tie.

Chris Benoit

2-2 draw with 10 men so can't complain, unlucky bruv 2-1 to Juve :10800:

EDIT- ****** wrong thread, anyway unlucky Kits like you say damned if you do damned if you don't was sure you were roled but wasn't until you made it a 3 way tie tonight i thought you were a mason as it was a very ungoonly thing to do

Bugger :(

Right from the start Kitster's been too much of an easy target for seemingly no reason at all, makes it all the more gutting when it was a tie.

woooooooooooo

Martin to be fair I intentionally made it a tie rather than lynch Bigsmak as I effectively would have voting for him. Took my chances for the town. Didn't work out but hey ho. Had I lynched Bigsmak with a casting vote and he'd been a townie I'd have had everyone pile on me tomorrow as being a banker of a goon. That is of course had I survived through the night

wooooooooooooooooooooooo

2-2 draw with 10 men so can't complain, unlucky bruv 2-1 to Juve :10800:

EDIT- ****** wrong thread, anyway unlucky Kits like you say damned if you do damned if you don't was sure you were roled but wasn't until you made it a 3 way tie tonight i thought you were a mason as it was a very ungoonly thing to do

woooooo

****** :beta1:

FWIW Kits you weren't on the goon list I PM'd Yvonne after my untimely demise

time will tell if I was right

woooooo

woooooooooooo

Martin to be fair I intentionally made it a tie rather than lynch Bigsmak as I effectively would have voting for him. Took my chances for the town. Didn't work out but hey ho. Had I lynched Bigsmak with a casting vote and he'd been a townie I'd have had everyone pile on me tomorrow as being a banker of a goon. That is of course had I survived through the night

wooooooooooooooooooooooo

That vote says it all because you could have taken the easy option. As you said earlier, the problem was that no matter what you were doing in this game people were voting for you. It's crap.

woooooo

****** :beta1:

FWIW Kits you weren't on the goon list I PM'd Yvonne after my untimely demise

time will tell if I was right

woooooo

woooooooooooooooooooooo

you were definately a loss to this game so early on Malky

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chris Benoit
That vote says it all because you could have taken the easy option. As you said earlier, the problem was that no matter what you were doing in this game people were voting for you. It's crap.

Just hope her fellow unionists were paying attention tonight and choose their investigation wisely

wooooooooooo

I just obviously look evil Martin :15: ...perhaps it's just the fact I live in Falkirk that sinks me ...dinnae cry though..my demise in this game was inevitable from day one was just a question of when and I wasn't around much so I dont think I'm too much of a loss for those I leave behind

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chris Benoit
woooooooooooooooooooooo

you were definately a loss to this game so early on Malky

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

<<<< "it should've been me, IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!" :10800:

yvonnejambo

In the dead of night the bosses went out on the prowl tonight there target wasnt shadowed by the Doctor. As they approached the respectable looking Commander Harris they noticed something in his hand. The book fell out of his head as he headed for the mincer.

Commander Harris's union handbook was on the floor.

That another unionist down (for those who didnt get that)

Elsewhere the mentalist went out for a pop and shot Bigsmak right through the ears.

Bigsmak-worker assassinated

Good news well remaing unionist may have some.............

its now day

Rick Grimes

double bollocks.

was actually still thinking Bigsmak looked dodgy! we're way off the mark.

*sits and waits for the bandwagon to lynch him*

edit: the remaining unionist knows an ally & so does the Doc after the failed hit. be subtle in your protection of each other, we can't afford to lose you two now. :(

Archived