Scooby Doo and the curse of WereVampghost

yvonnejambo

Commander Harris

not going to be on much today so plucking a name out of a hat, or a random number generator to be precise.

9 = vote rossi

sorry, if I get on this evening I'll make a more considered vote.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexton Hardcastle

doubt il be back on today. will leave the vote as it is. Hopefully get on tomoro and sunday nite before nite.

Votes in so far;

Medico-2

JamboMickey-2

Malky-2

Cigaro-1

Boof-1

Maximus-1

Chip Butty-1

Peanut 1

Hogan-1

The Doctor-1

Rossi-1

TedP-1

Beverley-1

16 active vote 9 still to vote

JamboMickeys vote for Cigaro doesn't count until in bold. :laugh:

Please feel free to update through the day and double check i got it right! :)

9pm tonight folks lynch

vote silly sausage

just because his was the last post i saw

French%2520Maid.jpg

here's another french maid to get your pulses racing :laugh:

VOTE MALKY MCFRENCH

I like AR's point that its always the fairground owner thats bad!

He also seems a bit too chatty, and he was like that when he was a goon in the last game I played

Sorry I've not been on folks.

I've got a big job change coming up and I've needed to do a lot of preparation for it.

You'll have my full attention after about 9pm on Sunday.

Votes in so far;

Chip Butty-3

Malky-3

Medico-2

JamboMickey-2

Cigaro-2

Beverley-2

Boof-1

Maximus-1

Peanut 1

Hogan-1

The Doctor-1

Rossi-1

TedP-1

Silly sausage-1

22 active vote 3 still to vote

Boof

Chip Butty

Tams Bird

JamboMickeys vote for Cigaro is counting as he is still learning the bold bit

1 1/2 hours to go...

Seems like everyone's being very quiet.

Will no posters be mod-killed tonight Yvonne?

I will be leniant this time but if they dont post and vote for next deadline they will be mod killed

vote peanut - he is a shapeshifting Zionist lizzard!!

:(

yes you have already voted him, calm down 1 a day :laugh:

VOTE MALKY MCFRENCH

I like AR's point that its always the fairground owner thats bad!

He also seems a bit too chatty, and he was like that when he was a goon in the last game I played

I was also like that the time I was a townie

Fair enough though

I was also like that the time I was a townie

Fair enough though

I don't think I have played with you when you were a townie though :laugh:

Basically, its day 1 and I don't have a clue, but I liked AR's point!

I don't think I have played with you when you were a townie though :laugh:

Basically, its day 1 and I don't have a clue, but I liked AR's point!

Probably wasn't the best choice of character :laugh:

Sorry folks - been one helluva a busy and will be for the next wee while.

Much as I'm tempted to vote Beverley (just for old time's sake, dearie), that might put her too near the edge for any unscrupulous baddies to push her over. Surely she can't be bad 4 games on the trot?

So, in the absence of anything to be going on with I'll go for stratagem 3 (or 4 - can't really remember :laugh: ) and Vote Deek also bearing in mind that, should I be the cop...I'll be investigating him later on. As I'd urge all of you to do...if we've got masony type roles in this game.

Much as I'm tempted to vote Beverley (just for old time's sake, dearie), that might put her too near the edge for any unscrupulous baddies to push her over. Surely she can't be bad 4 games on the trot?

So, in the absence of anything to be going on with I'll go for stratagem 3 (or 4 - can't really remember :laugh: ) and Vote Deek also bearing in mind that, should I be the cop...I'll be investigating him later on. As I'd urge all of you to do...if we've got masony type roles in this game.

This was exactly what you did last game, when you were a goon.

That'll be 3 your playing mate, 4 is commonly known as the stolen McFrench strategem :tongue:

This was exactly what you did last game, when you were a goon.

What?

Vote you?

Well, that time I knew you weren't bad so knew I could vote for you in a seemingly random fashion.

This time I haven't a clue so I'm voting for you as you're the player after me on the list - that's the adapted stratagem 3...maybe you should've gone for 13 :)

What?

Vote you?

Well, that time I knew you weren't bad so knew I could vote for you in a seemingly random fashion.

This time I haven't a clue so I'm voting for you as you're the player after me on the list - that's the adapted stratagem 3...maybe you should've gone for 13 :)

Do you want me to go to the last game for proof?

The first round is random so only kidding (maybe)

I voted Bev because Yvonne cant.

UNVOTE Boof

VOTE Chip Butty

Saving my townie neck and voting for an inactive player who looks like he'she is going out anyway

UNVOTE Boof

VOTE Chip Butty

Saving my townie neck and voting for an inactive player who looks like he'she is going out anyway

Malcolm you cad! :tongue:

People around the funfair found this persom aimlessly walking around but not saying much. There had been some weird goings on around these parts recently people saying they had seen ghosts and vampires even a werewolf spotting had been told. Was this quiet person 1 of them?

The people gathered round and stuck the poor guy onto the rollercoaster without any straps. He didnt last long and fell at a rapid speed into a big rock

Chip Butty

is no longer

Chip Butty was just a townie

Its now night. Can the ghosts and Scooby, Shaggy and Scrappy (if wanting) get their stuff Pmed to me please ;)

Still waiting on a bit more info from might time players I will give it another 1/2 hour then Im going to bed. I will get up early and I restart game whether got the info or not. As I will be away all day tomorrow

Ok sorry folks not got all the info in :sad:

Need to sleep before the drive tomorrow so will came back on before I go and will start game again

Actually thought that but seeing as it is Friday more people will be off than on

You mean people have better stuff to do on a Friday night than the mafia games :eek:

During the night Scooby and Shaggy were still munching the remains of the left over food beside the hot dog stall when Scooby grabbed onto someone to protect and shaggy went following a townie.

The ghosts decided to go and give a real fright to the fake clairvoyant and when she looked into the crystal ball looking back at her was the grim reaper.

Medico townie is scared to actual death by the ghosts

Next deadline 9pm Sunday its now day 2

woooooooooooooo

Fake clairvoyant?? I'm insulted!

Oh well, that was fun while it lasted. Think that's the earliest I've ever been killed off :(

woooooooooooooooo

How exactly are we meant to track the baddies here, they are working in 3 groups of 2, seperate from each other, right? So the good gang are probably going to leave more signs of collusion than the baddies. In other words it's going to be pretty random for probably the whole game. :(

In that case I'll just follow deek.

vote Beverley

Burn the witch!!

How exactly are we meant to track the baddies here, they are working in 3 groups of 2, seperate from each other, right? So the good gang are probably going to leave more signs of collusion than the baddies. In other words it's going to be pretty random for probably the whole game. :(

In that case I'll just follow deek.

vote Beverley

Burn the witch!!

But the goons are just as likely to kill each other than anybody else, they are only working in their groups of two

The fact that Medico was killed means that at least one of the ghosts is an experienced player as Medico has struck me as quite switched on in previous games I've played

Not going to join in on the Beverley pile on yet as she's usually a lot more obvious than this when she is roled and surely you can't be a baddie 4/5 games on the trot

Not going to join in on the Beverley pile on yet as she's usually a lot more obvious than this when she is roled and surely you can't be a baddie 4/5 games on the trot

This is Yvonnes game we are talking about here. She would do anything to make Beverley bad.

i'm not bad, but this pile on is a little obvious

for the first game in ages i have no role whatsoever

so go ahead, kill me and prove me right... then you know who to go for

i smell a double bluff here insofar as deek & maxi wouldn't be so obvious to start a pile on if they were really bad.....

or would they?

This is Yvonnes game we are talking about here. She would do anything to make Beverley bad.

Your very keen to press the point, Yvonne helped me with the set up for the last game and for what it's worth I don't think she'd start a rigged game which is what you are insinuating, are you not?

Anyway away to pick up my bro for the game, catch you all later

:108years:

Your very keen to press the point, Yvonne helped me with the set up for the last game and for what it's worth I don't think she'd start a rigged game which is what you are insinuating, are you not?

Anyway away to pick up my bro for the game, catch you all later

A whole hour late getting better bruv :mad:

vote maxi early day pile on to bev is a bit too suspicious may be proved wrong but i think law of averages points to her having a good role or being a townie this time

maid.jpg

i am a townie marty

now the boys are too clever to start a pile on and really be bad, so i think they are bluffing us....

its just a matter of which one to go for really in my mind

Yvonne helped me with the set up for the last game and for what it's worth I don't think she'd start a rigged game which is what you are insinuating, are you not?

Yep. ;)

You are pretty quick to defend Beverley as well I notice. :surprised:

Archived