Mafia - The Weege Are Coming

Deek

I'm lost :(

Been voting for Rob due to his apparent over-reactions at being voted for...and also just a few comments. Could be newbie inexperience...or something more sinister?

Will have to have a lengthier peruse over the weekend.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sergio Garcia

Ah well thats pants, this game is falling apart at the seams. And my mafia radar is well off target so far,no idea now who the hell is what.

Only because of his posting style ie; very short comments that they dont say anything of note i shall

VOTE COMMANDER HARRIS

But my record is bloody shocking!

ArmiyaRomanova

Not a good overnight at all.... :(

I note that this is the second day Peanut's popped up with an early and unexplained vote for The Doctor.

Fair enough, The Doctor's on my radar too - but not as much as Peanut.

For the moment though, there's someone else who's been keeping an unusually low profile this game.

VOTE : BOOF

Commander Harris
Ah well thats pants, this game is falling apart at the seams. And my mafia radar is well off target so far,no idea now who the hell is what.

Only because of his posting style ie; very short comments that they dont say anything of note i shall

VOTE COMMANDER HARRIS

But my record is bloody shocking!

There's been nothing much to say but I like to keep posting anyway or else the game dies.

For the moment though, there's someone else who's been keeping an unusually low profile this game.

Have I?

Go on...do one of those post count things...I'd be flabbergasted if I'm not in my usual middling position.

Usual, that is, whatever my role.

So I'm not exactly doing much to cry my innocence by pointing that out, but I've got nothing to hide.

Sooner or later the Weegies are gonna do me in so it would be a bit foolhardy of the Edinburghers to do so. I'm slightly fearful that your vote will allow the bad eggs to subtly pile on...unless you ARE one of the great unwashed.

Still too wary of Rob to let him off the hook, though there's been so many different votes for The Doctor surely one of 'em would've come from someone who knows something...unless we're being played by the smellies.

Anyone gotta spreadsheet? Or do I have to do one myself when I get home tonight?

PS - What is this Toi that Deek keeps going on about - I'm guessing something Weegified and bad...?

Post count

Deek 25

Commander Harris 22

ArmiyaRomanova 21

flux capacitor 18

ELVIS_LEGEND 18

The Doctor 16

Boof 15

Rob_1874 12

paddyhmfc 10

Peanut 7

Bigsmak 6

JamboLad 5

Cigaro 4

Just a friendly warning to you lurkers out there. This is day 5 and some people are in single figures.

Post count

Deek 25

Commander Harris 22

ArmiyaRomanova 21

flux capacitor 18

ELVIS_LEGEND 18

The Doctor 16

Boof 15

Rob_1874 12

paddyhmfc 10

Peanut 7

Bigsmak 6

JamboLad 5

Cigaro 4

Just a friendly warning to you lurkers out there. This is day 5 and some people are in single figures.

Well, well - slap bang in the middle.

If you have a pipe, mon ami, I suggest you put your theory into it and smoke it :D

And, in fact, I've already been on record on this very thread as stating that non(or little)-posting gives the Weegies the easiest of tasks. All they have to do is post just enough to deflect criticism and wait for a deadline when a mere handful of votes can see off yet another good 'un.

For that reason, I think I'm going to have to Vote Rob_1874 again and see if that'll give us some clues as to why Bev had to go rather than him.

If I post I want to have something to say.. .Not just get the count up..

Anyway.. Poor Poor Bev,.,. I tried to defend her when she wasn't able to get online. And none of you buggers listened.

maybe you will listen to me in the future!

Malcolm Tucker
And, in fact, I've already been on record on this very thread as stating that non(or little)-posting gives the Weegies the easiest of tasks. All they have to do is post just enough to deflect criticism and wait for a deadline when a mere handful of votes can see off yet another good 'un.

For that reason, I think I'm going to have to Vote Rob_1874 again and see if that'll give us some clues as to why Bev had to go rather than him.

Fair enough that you're sticking to your guns by voting me again Boof, it actually means (IMO) that you are a true Edinburgher, or you're just playing the game as a Mafia-man very well indeed.

I actually think you are a good guy (will probably regret that:p) and will stick to my suspicion of The Doctor. Think he's a bad apple.

ArmiyaRomanova
lurking.

distinctly low-profile.

Care to let us all know your thoughts?

distinctly low-profile.

Care to let us all know your thoughts?

ALL my thoughts? You'd explode.

On this game? The Doctor has been acting dodgy since the start, I don't need to continue to justify it. The longer it goes on with him alive and innocent folk dying strengthens my case.

Although you could say the same about me.

ALL my thoughts? You'd explode.

On this game? The Doctor has been acting dodgy since the start, I don't need to continue to justify it. The longer it goes on with him alive and innocent folk dying strengthens my case.

Although you could say the same about me.

I will say the same about you.

Unvote Rob

Vote Peanut

I don't know where this is coming from with you. I voted for Maxi day one, purely to save my neck because I was under pressure. There was no help, no 'mates' jumped in to save me, I was on my own and I switched vote to save myself.

I was disappointed that Maxi was innocent, but I wasn't surprised, I never suspected him, my vote for him was simply tactical.

Because of my disappointment I went for the person I felt had caused the pile on for Maxi, Bev. I wasn't first to vote for her, I wasn't last. I felt that she had voted for Maxi unfairly, without cause, she never gave good reasons for voting for him.

I wasn't convinced that Bev was a weej, I had suspicions about Rob too, as I have about Harris (who's made me look bad) and said that if Bev was a gadgey, I'd go for Rob, which I did.

I don't see how any of this has been me acting dodgy. Yes innocent people have died and I have been unfortunate enough to have voted for both, but think about it, if I was a weej would I not have stayed away from such obvious voting. If I was a weej I wouldn't be bothered who I voted for, as long as it wasn't another weej. I'd have voted for someone who's not been close to the noose, Bigsmak or Cigaro or something, but no, I'm right in the midst of this, taking risks, trying to deduce the weej, trying to flush them out.

I've put my neck on the line, I've put myself out there.

I really think we're bickering amongst ourselves, I don't believe you're a weej, I think you've made similar mistakes to me, in fact...

unvote Peanut

I'm going to make you an offer. Change your vote from me and I'll double the power of your vote, you choose who to vote for and I'll follow you.

Really, genuine offer. I'll vote with you, if you just stop this unjustified witchhunt.

Well then......

No :eek: there really.

Bev could have dropped a hint, couldn't she?

Might have helped.

Or did she and I totally missed it?:sad:

since i was in london at my uncles funeral, i was unable to come on and "hint" or defend myself.

ach well, i'm dead, boo hoo

just home from the big smoke and heading to bed for a sleep

oh, woooooooo

Sexton Hardcastle

going to be out again all day for the football and a touch of poker. random vote as i havent got tiem to read over the past nites happenings....

vote Peanut

I've just been busy.

A thing which jumped out at me yesterday was The Doc and Elvis_Legend both voting for Bev, for the same reason, only a few minutes apart.

I am a bit suspicious of both.

My vote will be in tonight at some stage. Those two are top of my list ATM.

I'm working all day tomorrow, so thats why I'm not going to be active. Not lurking.:P

unvote Peanut

I'm going to make you an offer. Change your vote from me and I'll double the power of your vote, you choose who to vote for and I'll follow you.

Really, genuine offer. I'll vote with you, if you just stop this unjustified witchhunt.

Wooo...:eek::(:rolleyes: woooooooooooooo

ArmiyaRomanova

Although I'm not 100% convinced by The Doctor's impassioned plea, at least he bothered to make one. Could be a bluff, but I'll go along with it for the moment.

Since I'm still more suspicious of Peanut's lack of convincing argument...

UNVOTE : Boof

VOTE : Peanut

Brilliant plan. The Doctor wants me to unvote him so he'll 'follow my votes' making me seem like the bad guy/leader, and yet when you kill me and see I'm one of the innocent players it'll be too late as you'll have one or two more taken out overnight as well.

Votes so far.

Peanut 5

Voted by Jambolad,Bigsmak,Paddy,Armiyaromanova and Flux.

The Doctor 2

Voted by Peanut and Rob

Commander Harris 1

Voted by Elvis

Rob 1

Voted by Boof

Cigaro and the Commander to vote.

Commander Harris

where do bandwagons usually get us?

have I missed something or is there a reason we are jumping on peanut?

meh, I'll be heading out soon so here's a non-comital token vote that doesn't change anything, sorry I don't have a clue and I don't want to condemn peanut on a whim

vote Cigaro

Im going to go for what I said earlier, so vote ELVIS_LEGEND for the reasons I said.

May change if something happens overnight or in the morning, if I'm on.

I wish I had something to say, I think I'll leave my vote to later. I'm not convinced by the pile on against Peanut, it's not a bandwagon I'm ready to jump on.

Commander Harris

good day to you all!

I'm probably not going to be on today before the deadline. I'm going to stick with my vote for Cigaro but I'm a little wary of the doctor tbh. He seems to be agreeing with me/echoing my sentiments quite a lot. Now, this could be because we're both clearly such wonderful people and are simply thinking along the same lines, but he's pulled me up for this in a previous game suggesting I was trying to ally my self to him so If I went down he'd be top suspect.

like I say, I'm not sure he's doing this but it's beginning to make me wonder.

good day to you all!

I'm probably not going to be on today before the deadline. I'm going to stick with my vote for Cigaro but I'm a little wary of the doctor tbh. He seems to be agreeing with me/echoing my sentiments quite a lot. Now, this could be because we're both clearly such wonderful people and are simply thinking along the same lines, but he's pulled me up for this in a previous game suggesting I was trying to ally my self to him so If I went down he'd be top suspect.

like I say, I'm not sure he's doing this but it's beginning to make me wonder.

I'm an Edinburger.

A wasted vote, when you are rightfully suspicious of someone else.

I'm really not sure about Peanut and he's not taken up my offer. Apparently I am his only suspect :blink:

I'll go back to my original vote for Rob then.

Vote Rob 1874

Has anyone kept a spreadsheet?

I'd be interested to see how Peanut's been voting.

ArmiyaRomanova...we discussed this type of thing in the Gorgie Suite in early August...remember?

Archived