Mafia - The Weege Are Coming

Deek

Just wanted to make it 600 posts.

AR was lucky twice, both Paddy and The Commander tried to knock him off during the night but were hit first. :P

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova

AR was lucky twice, both Paddy and The Commander tried to knock him off during the night but were hit first. :P

You call it luck?

I call it tactical nous. :P

Commander Harris
You call it luck?

I call it tactical nous. :P

and was your killing of me down to the extra info garnered from boofs flawed strategy on day 4? :P

I'm not bitter, me. :D

Flawed strategy my hole!!!

If Rob had've stayed alive instead of Deek helping him over the Forth Brig it was a townie victory - assuming JamboLad and Rob both went for the scary green baby dude.

And surely they would've done that given our head-to-head on my last day?

In retrospect, it might've been better for Bigsmak to have gone for Rob. That would've left AR, JL and me (assuming AR would've gone for Bigsmak again).

I can't believe anyone thought I was goonly after my latter-stages performance :laugh:

Commander Harris
If CH had stuck to his guns on day 1 we would have won it in 3 days. I'm not bitter, me.

I know, I'm too easily swayed. My instincts are usually spot on but I'm quick to see the good in folk and I'm easily swayed.

I've tried my best to stick with my initial instincts in this game before but other players don't like me being so immovable.

next time! looking forward to Heroes!

ArmiyaRomanova
and was your killing of me down to the extra info garnered from boofs flawed strategy on day 4? :P

I'm not bitter, me. :D

I don't remember it that way - I'd figured out that you were probably the drummer the day before (can't remember exactly how now), but since you were 'saving' that night, offing you wasn't the priority.

Commander Harris
I don't remember it that way - I'd figured out that you were probably the drummer the day before (can't remember exactly how now), but since you were 'saving' that night, offing you wasn't the priority.

fair enough. I jsut like to moan :biggrin:

ArmiyaRomanova
Flawed strategy my hole!!!

If Rob had've stayed alive instead of Deek helping him over the Forth Brig it was a townie victory - assuming JamboLad and Rob both went for the scary green baby dude.

Rules is rules in Deek's games, thank feck.....

And surely they would've done that given our head-to-head on my last day?

In retrospect, it might've been better for Bigsmak to have gone for Rob. That would've left AR, JL and me (assuming AR would've gone for Bigsmak again).

I was praying for a one-vote-each three way tie at the end of the day. Gutted when it didn't happen.

I can't believe anyone thought I was goonly after my latter-stages performance :laugh:

I did. :whistling:

ArmiyaRomanova
Vote Flux unvote flux? :P

Unvote Flux unvote flux

a double negative = a single positive vote.

you won't last long.....

i can't wait for "vote flux unvote flux" = 0 votes

followed by an "unvote flux unvote flux" = -1 votes so I will win!!!

I wonder what the non mafia players will think....

Archived