Mafia - The Weege Are Coming

Deek

Hasn't it more often been the case that the goons spread their votes around to avoid suspicion?

To be fair I did postulate the far-fetchedness of my scenario. But it could just happen if we had an experienced bunch of weegies who fancied trying something just a wee bit different and brass ballsy.

Anyhoo, I gotta go oot and might miss the deidline. If the Boof stratagem needs explained could someone do it.

And, as aye, it helps if the masons know if the cop is using it.

It also helps if we actually have masons in the game....haven't looked back at the crew list.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what was the boof strategem again?

i forget

i think that chuck berry & drew busby are the mason roles no?

50 minutes to deadline.

The order I will take your nominations in are

Dr Zico

The Sheriff

The Weege

Crazy Drummer who kills tonight

Vlad the Assassin. I have changed the rule slightly in that Vlad has three kills in total and can use them when he wants instead of every second night.

Those of you on the side of good who are voting for me - you are performing a kamikaze act ATM. Switch to the Doc or Harris and do it now you [filter edit]!

Those of you on the side of good who are voting for me - you are performing a kamikaze act ATM. Switch to the Doc or Harris and do it now you [filter edit]!

Nah.

might not be on later so will go for a non voter (at present...)

unvote doctor

vote jamie

not sure about any roles, so will revert it back to what i had before since Jamie is a wasted vote

unvote jamie

vote doctor

The first day as usual was tense. The Edinburgers were unsure who to trust in their midst.

But Maxi drew some suspicion. One of the town was sure they heard him come out with a ?By the way big man n nat?

The votes stacked up against him and off he went, carted up to the Grassmarket where he was strung up outside the last drop.

Get tae feck ya weegie barsteward was the cry.

As they cheered a piece of paper fell from Maxi?s pocket. He had indeed uttered the weege words but only as he was playing the part of a soap dodger in a festival show. The paper was the programme which depicted his biography.

Born and bred in Embra it said.

Maxi, Edinburger had been killed by his own.

PS I hate it when Maxi is killed so early. At least he plays the game.

Unlike Jamie. Despite warnings earlier in the game he failed to vote.

Jamie alias Andy "Truetim" Walker, is modkilled.

Send me your nominations please.

ArmiyaRomanova

Well, that's a partial success imho.... but not through any of our 'efforts'.

We lose Maxi - but the warty Weege are down one too, if I read right..... :)

buggeration!!

sorry maxi, we always lose you too early.

fingers crossed our cop gets a badun tonight and can help us get revenge

Yip sad that nobody else unvoted Maxi but that will wait till morning. Good Jamie has gone though :)

yeah but yer still gunna lose.

i'm hoping to have good on my side, since i am good.

and i intend to see the good guys win

'mon the burgers!

HMFCjamieHMFC
You should of just vored when you were on earlier tbh :D

i thought that soon as i got in and i remembered what commander said

Sorry Maxi, I only switched to save my own skin and it got too close again at the end.

I'm guessing Deek's furious at giving a role to Jamie and then having to modkill him on day one, but it's a bonus for us!

I was going to say that it might make the game too easy and it'll be walkover for the town and that'll be a pity, but hell no! Bring it on!

Our new address; Easy Street, Edinburgh!

Off to work so I will be quick.

The Sheriff investigated a roled player.

Dr Zico saved a roled player not targeted.

Vlad kept quiet for a change.

The Mad Drummer decided to kill Medico, he thought she may have studied at Glasgow.

But he was two late, she already had an ice pick in her head and "Toi" written across her back.

Medico "The Sheriff" killed by the mafia.

It is day.15 players left. 8 for a kill. Deadline 9pm tomorrow.

Bloody hell!

Had Medico given herself away at any point?

That is a decidedly crappy night, though there could be one or two positives depending on how carefully the masons play it.

Just hope Medico didn't check a mason, though it would give them a wee team of knowing who each other is.

Best news of all was getting Jamie chibbed by the main man - perhaps there could be something in those who were encouraging him to vote...?

ArmiyaRomanova
Bloody hell!

Had Medico given herself away at any point?

That is a decidedly crappy night, though there could be one or two positives depending on how carefully the masons play it.

Just hope Medico didn't check a mason, though it would give them a wee team of knowing who each other is.

Best news of all was getting Jamie chibbed by the main man - perhaps there could be something in those who were encouraging him to vote...?

FFS, the cop getting whacked very early on has happened in quite a few games. I've absolutely no idea why.

If Medico did give herself away, I certainly missed it....

Let's hope the Duet/Masons now have something to work with....

Jamie's modkill left us with precisely nothing to go on since he didn't even vote.

Could there be something in those who encouraged him to vote? IMHO very unlikely - surely the goons could do this off-thread, not in full view of everyone else? There could be a double-bluff going on there, but I doubt it.

I'm equally curious as to why you're interested in pointing the finger of suspicion at Commander Harris and The Doctor, since they were the only ones apart from Deek to encourage Jamie to vote....

Sergio Garcia

Well thats not a very good start folks, well apart from the mafia suicide of Jamie which gives us no clues at all.

I was the first orginally to vote for Maxi mainly due to him posting pictures instead of any reason or thoughts, and by time voting started to heat up i was too busy at work to reconsider my vote. So i hold my hands up and say sorry to helping kill a fellow edinburgh man.

Now we've only got 3 weegie barstewards to find, think we should try and pick through the thread to see if we can obtain any clues. Im quiet (hopefully) this morning so going see if i can find any titbits for us to go on.

Lets keep Edinburgh clean!

Not good losing Medico but at least she has investigated and the info will have gone to the other 2. I suppose it could have been 1 of them she investigated and therefore useless info but will have to wait and see todays developments. I have a couple of folks in mind but will wait till get back from work before voting.

Sexton Hardcastle

Poor start to this game it seems. I need to re read the past few comments before voting. I have a few ideas tho.

Wooooooooooooo

Well I think thats the first time I haven't actually lasted right until the end of the game :sad:

Sorry if I did anything to give myself away guys, although I certainly didn't hint at it on purpose.

Will be interesting to see all the weegies' reasons once the game is done.

Good luck Edinburghers!!

Wooooooooooo

I say we vote for the Doc.

I say we don't!

Are you really just going to take a wild stab in the dark?

It looks like Commander Harris and I are going to be the top targets, and I can understand the reasons why, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

I'm sure Commander will say the same thing, that by trying to work out who might responsible, he's put himself in the firing line as I have.

I know I'm innocent, yes I acted in a cowardly way voting for Maxi to save my neck, but I jumped ship only for selfish reasons, as I explained. If I was unwashed I'd have jumped off Maxi when it was obvious I was bringing suspicion on me.

I'll hold off on voting until tomorrow, but I'm looking at people who started voting for Maxi in the first place, why did he get targeted at all?

I'm equally curious as to why you're interested in pointing the finger of suspicion at Commander Harris and The Doctor, since they were the only ones apart from Deek to encourage Jamie to vote....

I'd say not really a finger of suspicion...merely a postulatory observation, but since you ask...

a) Nothing else to go on at the moment

B) To see what comes out of the woodwork as a result of doing so

Commander Harris
FFS, the cop getting whacked very early on has happened in quite a few games. I've absolutely no idea why.

If Medico did give herself away, I certainly missed it....

Let's hope the Duet/Masons now have something to work with....

Jamie's modkill left us with precisely nothing to go on since he didn't even vote.

Could there be something in those who encouraged him to vote? IMHO very unlikely - surely the goons could do this off-thread, not in full view of everyone else? There could be a double-bluff going on there, but I doubt it.

I just want to reitterate this, I always try and encourage Jamie to vote, it's the kind of guy I am. :) If I was in cahoots with him I'd have kicked his ass privately rather than encouraging him on the thread.

For this reason I think the Doctor is probably on the level too.

ArmiyaRomanova
I'd say not really a finger of suspicion...merely a postulatory observation, but since you ask...

CONGRATULATIONS, you have probably won the Word Of The Thread competition - thus far!

And that was a postulatorious observation, btw....:P

oh crap!

we have weegies & vlad to contend with now, and nobody other than the doc on the side of good...

unless the chuck berry & drew busby got some night time info.

i'm hoping that the "roled player investigated" wasn't the doc & actually is a bad guy, cos we have bugger all to work on otherwise

incidentally, since vlad held fire last night, i'm hoping that means that he's good & is waiting to see if the weegies out themselves and takes them all out!

Malcolm Tucker

I am still suspicious of both Harris and The Doctor, there seems to be some kind of clique forming there. However I shall not vote until maybe later on or tomorrow.

I need more to go on before I just vote willy nilly like I did with Maxi.

Commander Harris
If in doubt (Which i am)

Vote Harris

i hope this is just mafia tradition and not some issue with me? :sad:

I have tried to send a PM message but a players mailbox is full.

Can everybody check there box please and clean it out please. :rolleyes:

I suppose it could have been 1 of them she investigated and therefore useless info but will have to wait and see todays developments.

Not entirely useless - at least it means one of the masons (I don't know what they're actually called in this version, but I know what I mean by that) will know one of the other masons...but not vice versa, presumably.

I can't think of any way of letting t'other know that you're a good 'un without the weegies picking up on it so fer fuxake keep yer powder dry. If it means you needing to sacrifice yourself nearing the end of the game to get rid of a weege then think of the greater good of the toon.

I'm gonna Vote Rob_1874...just a feeling.

Malcolm Tucker
Not entirely useless - at least it means one of the masons (I don't know what they're actually called in this version, but I know what I mean by that) will know one of the other masons...but not vice versa, presumably.

I can't think of any way of letting t'other know that you're a good 'un without the weegies picking up on it so fer fuxake keep yer powder dry. If it means you needing to sacrifice yourself nearing the end of the game to get rid of a weege then think of the greater good of the toon.

I'm gonna Vote Rob_1874...just a feeling.

I think you've cordoned onto the fact I was suspicious of you right from the start, trying to eliminate anyone who is getting too close to the truth eh?

Again, I'm not going to be drawn into voting just yet, but this Edinburger has his suspicions.

Archived