Mafia - The Weege Are Coming

Deek

The Heart of Edinburgh massed in their famous city. The festival had drawn to a close, but many interlopers remained behind.

These interlopers were from the axis of evil, cast in there tribal colours of green and blue they intended taking over our capital city. They were The Weege.

At their head was Waldo the Winker. The evil overlord. By his side sat the Wee Ginger Gnome. A traitor to his own city, a man with no conscious and with no football brain either.

They were assisted by 2 henchmen,

Chick the Dick

And

Andy Truetim Walker

But the townsman of Auld Reekie would not give in easily to the weege, despite the conspiracy.

To help them drive the weege out they had there own Sheriff,Can investigate a player every night and the results are passed on to the trusted duet. The sheriff and duet do not know who the other is.

The duet are

Drew ?Rocket shot? Busby

And

Big Chuck ?Takes No Prisoners? Berry.

Also to help every night was the esteemed doctor from the old town ?Dr Zico?.

But against the townsman was the mad assassin ?Vladimir Crackers?. He wanted to save the Heart of Edinburgh and had nights on which he could kill. Unfortunately his killing skills were poorly judged and he could kill his own.

So we have 4 players form the weege.

There will be no recruiting in this game.

The Weege decide their targets together and the Overlord then sends me the name of the target if the Overlord dies any remaining members can send me a name that has been decided amongst you.

The Weege get to kill every night.

The Assassin (Vlad)kill every second night.

Sheriff (nightly investigation)

Trusted Duet of Drew Busby and Chuck Berry.

Dr Zico, can save one player a night.

And one extra, the crazy drummer from Livi. Being halfway in between he doesn?t know who to trust. One night he kills one night he saves, the first night is a kill.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re the doctor or gossip etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devize a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No Pms or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who mis behave at night.

Ghosts can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please.

Oh and finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse. Elvis and Beverley I will give dispensation this week.

Low posters will either be sinned binned or mod killed depending on how I feel.

The players are

Commander

Yvonne

The Doctor

Peanut

Maxi

Jamie

Jambolad

Bigsmak

Medico

Paddy

Elvis

Rob1874

Cigaro

Beverley

Boof

CCP

Armiya

Flux

All the roled will be notified by PM. The rest are honest Edinburgers.

The first deadline is 9pm tuesday, unless there is a kill beforehand.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doctor FinnBarr

I know the crazy drummer from Livi! He actually lives in Blackburn but has to drink in Whitburn cos he's hated so much, not because he's the Livi drummer but he's a cheating, lying torag!

:eek:

For once I'm delighted not to be one of the bad guys.

In fact nothing but an honest Edinburgher...from one of the remoter suburbs :D

Vote Cigaro - just to give Deek something to do.

And he's number 13 on the player-list above.

So its game on then? Are roles out?

I'm guessing they are...?

No PM for me (for a change) - just relieved I'm not one of them.

Fecking hell thats me roleless every single game you do :sad: Suppose its good that I will never be called chick the dick or andy Walker :)

Vote Boof Im guessing you did get a pm.

Vote Boof Im guessing you did get a pm.

Nah, 'fraid not.

But I'm not even gonna retaliate.

I'm a lonesome, in-the-dark, vote-casting townie/Edinburgher.

I don't even mind if I do get voted (or weegied at night) off as at least it'll keep the good guys safe for the town.

Though if Vlad or the mad drummer do for me it'll be a leetle scunnering.

Mind you them nasty weegie feckers might just keep me alive to cast doubt on my honesty.

Anyhoo, Dr Zico (one of my favourite players - Zico, that is, not the player in this game :D) please don't waste your medication on me.

Hmmm, forgot about JamboLad's usual (though one of these times they're gonna be on the same team of bad dudes).

Unvote Cigaro

Ummm, ach I dunno...Vote Bigsmak 'cos he's a newbie.

Just seen the game's started, cool set up Deek!

OFGTF mafia!

Anyway vote Boof

for being first to vote and for changing his mind.

And if there's no hard feelings I'll have a ginger beer shandy, I have a drouth!

hey guys. not been around must few days and if i'm still alive, i'll be away thurs/fri and some of saturday.

just noticed the game has started and i have no clue who is who so i'm randomly gonna vote.

the only thing i know is i'm a good guy, well townie anyhoo. no role for me again :(

is there a deadline on voting cos i think that worked well to get people involved quickly

Commander Harris

evening peeps, just got back in.

great set-up deek - inspired by my "west coast mafia" suggestion no doubt. :biggrin:

I'll save on voting for now.

Just in to see the game's started :)

Will no doubt end up going with a random vote for the first day anyway so I shall Vote Rob_1874 for now.

No reason, just because

This game's awful slow!

I'd have thought that after such a long break certain posters would be itching to get into it and be posting page after page of nonsense by now.

Suspicious?

Malcolm Tucker
Just in to see the game's started :)

Will no doubt end up going with a random vote for the first day anyway so I shall Vote Rob_1874 for now.

No reason, just because

Harsh dude.

Commander Harris
This game's awful slow!

I'd have thought that after such a long break certain posters would be itching to get into it and be posting page after page of nonsense by now.

Suspicious?

which certain posters did you have in mind? :)

Sorry Doctor - it's been that long since we had a game, I forgot to bagsy the barman role.

Whatever you want - you gottit. :cheers:

i'm a wee bit half hearted about it just now to be honest though. nothing to do with the game, just cos of life crap.

thats why i'll probably be a little quieter than usual

i'll be around though, i promise that much

Sergio Garcia

Right folks back from my weekend of travels and ready to play, guessing the game has already started.

Already got a few suspicions already who might be one from the landof the great unwashed, mainly because he has posted a picture of his uncle and went out and quickly found a picture of some of the glega juice (plus i dont trust ppl who just post pics)

VOTE MAXIMUS

Hey everyone.. I have no idea what is going on...I assume that because I didn't get a PM I am a boring Edinburgerer? (who can I ask for help..)

so em, to keep in line with everyone just putting vote: member I will put..

VOTE: Rob1874

sorry man.. no idea what is going on, but as you had no votes yet i thought I'd give you one!

ArmiyaRomanova

Right, so here we go again, I see....

Congrats to Deek for a good spin on a tired format... there's nothing more evil than the Weege!

Will have to drag my (t)rusty old spreadsheet out of retirement this evening.

I'll be around, but will probably not be posting as much as I sometimes did - got a heavy work week ahead, but if I'm still here come the weekend I should be fine.

Commander Harris

g'day edinburgers. :)

good to see paddy not changing his habits. ;)

vote The Doctor - not for any reason really, although he was very quick to try and cast suspicion on others.(possibly fairly, who knows?)

harris, how could the doctor fairly finger someone when nobody (other than the goons) know anything?

is this an early attempt at a cover up perhaps, so that if one goes, then the other can point to that post??

Sergio Garcia

Seems to be a very slow start to this mafia game, unless the transfer window and the start of the working week has got anything to do with it.

Until i get more clues until who the great unwashed are, im sticking with my original vote.

Commander Harris
harris, how could the doctor fairly finger someone when nobody (other than the goons) know anything?

is this an early attempt at a cover up perhaps, so that if one goes, then the other can point to that post??

I was just meaning this post Bev:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/486878-post23.html

like I say, I'm just voting because you have to but this post made me go for the doctor rather than someone else. I'll no doubt change my vote when something more suspicious happens.

fairy nuff.

i must admit to thinking the same when i read it, but having no "pals" in this game, everything and everyone is always under scrutiny and i always think when someone points something out the way you and the doc have done, its a nice fall back where you can say "oh, but i said x,y & z away back then..."

Sergio Garcia

Players Votes

VOTE 1

Commander H Doctor (1)

Yvonne Boof(1)

The Doctor Boof (3)

Peanut Maxi (1)

Maxi Flux (1)

Jamie

JamboLad Cigaro (2)

Bigsmak Rob1874 (2)

Medico Rob1874 (1)

Paddy Commander H (1)

Elvis Maxi (2)

Rob1874 Boof (2)

Cigaro Jambolad (1)

Bev

Boof Bigsmak (1)

CCP Peanut (1)

Armiya

Flux

Little bored at lunchtime at work so thought id collate a wee spreadsheet (numbers next to names relate to what order ppl voted for the person)

Commander Harris
fairy nuff.

i must admit to thinking the same when i read it, but having no "pals" in this game, everything and everyone is always under scrutiny and i always think when someone points something out the way you and the doc have done, its a nice fall back where you can say "oh, but i said x,y & z away back then..."

nope, I'm flying solo. just making a vote and I felt if I didn't give a reason it would appear suspicious.

Sergio Garcia

I thought when you voted you had to give a reason, seem to remember a previous game of mafia where you had to state reasons for your choice so that ppl just didnt vote without reason.

Or did i dream that?

Commander Harris
I thought when you voted you had to give a reason, seem to remember a previous game of mafia where you had to state reasons for your choice so that ppl just didnt vote without reason.

Or did i dream that?

don't think it's ever been a rule as such, it's just the done thing.

although peanut is always fond of his one line "vote ..." posts. :)

Nothing exciting happening apart from Bigsmak giving 1 to the person hes voted not sure if thats a nice thing to do or not. :cool:

I will stick with my vote just now and as usual its the 1st round lottery. nobody apart from the goons have any advantage as yet so we just need to get this day over and see what clues we get from that. To early to even attempt to try and trust anyone.

Im going to be out for a good while tonight but will catch up later.

ArmiyaRomanova

Still no-one leaping out as Weege - does anyone ever at this stage of the game?

There's been a couple of posters who typically make their presence felt early doors that have been relatively quiet thus far - but then I could include myself in that number.

So, for the moment my vote is going to...

VOTE : Flux Capacitor

only because he was the first player to post on the thread, not long after it was put up.

Or did i dream that?

Possibly just a dream, oh building-leaving one.

Though I used to get grumpy when folk would vote without giving a reason as I, in the past, took the game waaaaaay too seriously :D

I notice that I've just voted Rob unreasongivingly....meh :P

Archived