Mafia - The Weege Are Coming

Deek

SOrry guys... I read the "nominations please" post by Deek and just thought.. lets get that rob.,.

However... Boofs latest post looks so damn dodgy to me that I might vote for him.

But I always thought it was Rob..

mmmm mmmm

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ha ha, I like it...

Seven straight 'no's in prospect though.

Then I'll know that 5 of them are telling fibs - just need to try and work out who the bad 'uns are.

We're getting to the stage where, by doing nothing we're continuing to hand the game to the Weegies on a plate.

At least I'm trying to do something - what are the rest of you doing?

Fair enough - that'll be it looking like this then...

Roled players

Commander Harris -

JamboLad -

Bigsmak - Yes

Elvis -

Rob -

Boof - No

Armiya - No

Fair enough - that'll be it looking like this then...

Roled players

Commander Harris -

JamboLad -

Bigsmak - Yes

Elvis -

Rob -

Boof - No

Armiya - No

How many weegies are left? and how many other roles?

And another thing...since everyone being so effin' quiet is handing the game to the Weegies on a greasy fish 'n' chip wrapper (don't think they use plates) don't you think if I was one of them I'd be quietly revelling in it? Rather than trying to get some erses into gear and get some dialogue happening?

I know some folk are busy 'n' all, but this low posting is just a load o' crap - if the Weegies do win then it'll be an empty victory for them.

And (if I'm still alive) they can p... off from my bar :mad:

Malcolm Tucker

So, Bigsmak is claiming to be a good 'un? So...he's saying more or less that he is one of either the duet or the Doc?

Surely that makes him a sitting duck for the Weegies, unless he's just completely lying and is indeed a Weegie.

Hmm, sticking with my Elvis vote for the noo, but I am still subject to change.

Sergio Garcia

Sorry for my quietness todays folks, had to earn my money and actually do a lot of work so just caught up with the thread in the last wee while.

I see there are a few votes for me, to be honest my voting record is rather poor this game, so i do understand this, although i am trying to go on any evidence i can see instead of just a scatter gun approach favoured by some voters.

Anyway as much as i have been poor voting so far i am going look through the thread to see if i can root out the weegies with any little shreds of evidence, although with the limited postings it is proving tough.

I might just vote on the people keeping most quiet, as has been discussed they are just letting us pick each other off as they lurk in the background and are going win with their silence.

Sergio Garcia

Well until i see some evidence coming through i am going to vote for a player who is still in the single figures, his silence means he cant give anything away!

VOTE JAMBOLAD

Commander Harris
And another thing...since everyone being so effin' quiet is handing the game to the Weegies on a greasy fish 'n' chip wrapper (don't think they use plates) don't you think if I was one of them I'd be quietly revelling in it? Rather than trying to get some erses into gear and get some dialogue happening?

I know some folk are busy 'n' all, but this low posting is just a load o' crap - if the Weegies do win then it'll be an empty victory for them.

And (if I'm still alive) they can p... off from my bar :mad:

talking of post counts, perhaps you could explain why your posting style has change over the last day. This last game day you've posted about half your total posts? Why the sudden burst?

talking of post counts, perhaps you could explain why your posting style has change over the last day. This last game day you've posted about half your total posts? Why the sudden burst?

Because when I'm a vanilla townie I don't usually last this long. The goons know I can sometimes be a good player and usually bump me off quick-style.

This time I suspect there's at least one experienced player amongst them and they're keeping me going either to allow some suspicion to fall on me, or because I'm so bloody off-the-scent with my guilt/innocence reckonings that they feel it's better for me to be throwing my cockamamie accusations into the mix.

In addition, several of my posts consisted of the voting records since I felt that sharing them might've given others the opportunity to see something I hadn't.

One more thing I might go and have a look at is to see who has been targetted by the various roled people...I'm seriously straw-clutching for ideas here and truly believe that by not posting the Weegies are gonna stroll it.

I've merely been trying to aim a rocket up a few erses and hope some folk'll take the hint and start speaking.

Commander Harris

it comes over like a goon sitting quietly in the early stages to avoid being noticed and then when it comes to the crunch trying to dictate the play.

not saying that's the case for definite, just how it looks.

Sergio Garcia
Rob, Elvis, Commander...any of you got a role?

Nope not had a role since the first time i played this, back in the day.

it comes over like a goon sitting quietly in the early stages to avoid being noticed and then when it comes to the crunch trying to dictate the play.

not saying that's the case for definite, just how it looks.

But I wasn't that quiet in the early stages...I was middle of the first table Deek posted.

Now I'm nearer the top because (a) some of the higher posters have been killed and (B) I've been posting more.

I guess now that I'm one of the higher posters I'll be targetted - must remember that for next game :mad:

I'm absolutely not trying to dictate the play - I agreed with what you said earlier...better to vote me and get rid of me if you really and truly can't suspect a goon to vote for because that way at least you won't be killing off a roled player. The downside of that is that it enables the 2 remaining goons to hide in amongst the good guys who'd be voting for me. And once I'm gone...well it's up to you guys to find 'em. And nobody else appears to be trying that hard.

Commander Harris

are you expecting honest answers to that?

Sergio Garcia
But I wasn't that quiet in the early stages...I was middle of the first table Deek posted.

Now I'm nearer the top because (a) some of the higher posters have been killed and (B) I've been posting more.

I guess now that I'm one of the higher posters I'll be targetted - must remember that for next game :mad:

I'm absolutely not trying to dictate the play - I agreed with what you said earlier...better to vote me and get rid of me if you really and truly can't suspect a goon to vote for because that way at least you won't be killing off a roled player. The downside of that is that it enables the 2 remaining goons to hide in amongst the good guys who'd be voting for me. And once I'm gone...well it's up to you guys to find 'em. And nobody else appears to be trying that hard.

To be honest i was posting a lot more earlier trying to get the game going with only a handful of people posting along with me, its been the slowest game of mafia for a while. As the bad guys are sitting back and waiting for us to vote each other.

For whats its worth I had my doubts about you earlier in the game but like me you are trying to get people to be more active in the thread which suggests to me your a good guy either with a role or without.

Until more people realise the mafia's tactics of being quiet, I think our beloved Edinburgh is in danger. But by me posting probably means i'll get more votes.

Roled players

Commander Harris -

JamboLad -

Bigsmak - Yes

Elvis - No

Rob -

Boof - No

Armiya - No

Interesting...so now I know for absolute sure that either Elvis or Armiya is telling a fib...or possibly both.

The question is...why?

The townies have not much to gain by witholding that information. With the difficulty in finding a goon we're unlikely to stumble upon one in our random dark-stabbing manner that's been going on so far.

I feel we're at the stage in the game where revelation of that knowledge would be more helpful to the town than the goons - I'm pretty sure the goons'll believe me by now when I claim my unroledness so there's a good chance they'll hit a roled player tonight. Those roled people might just be able to have enough of an insight as to who the goons could be...especially the duet who might just have some information on one of the remaining roled players.

It's up to yourselves though - I'm willing to die to save Edinburgh...could you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning knowing that you could've done more to resist them?

My inactivity is because ive been busy and im roleless with nothing to do really

ELVIS_LEGEND

Retaliation really.

There has been absolutely no give aways really so I cant just post ****e

Commander Harris
To be honest i was posting a lot more earlier trying to get the game going with only a handful of people posting along with me, its been the slowest game of mafia for a while. As the bad guys are sitting back and waiting for us to vote each other.

For whats its worth I had my doubts about you earlier in the game but like me you are trying to get people to be more active in the thread which suggests to me your a good guy either with a role or without.

Until more people realise the mafia's tactics of being quiet, I think our beloved Edinburgh is in danger. But by me posting probably means i'll get more votes.

high posting doesn't necessarily mean high votes, posting suspicious crap does or changing your style without a good reason.

I try and post a lot every game as I think the game works better when people do. I've been consistently high throughout this game, although now that we're in the latter stages and there's not many people talking it does make it difficult to post so much.

Commander Harris
Yes...why not?

I've been honest the whole game.

How about you?

I've been completely honest, but I'm not going to be completely stupid as well.

Malcolm Tucker

Oh aye yeh I'm in the Mafia. Ima keeeeel youu!

Seriously did you actually expect an answer from that??

I is a townie my friend. You can check back for who I've voted for and if it coincides with any mafia-men being done in.

*cough The Doctor cough cough*

My inactivity is because ive been busy and im roleless with nothing to do really

Interestinger and interestinger....

Roled players

Commander Harris -

JamboLad - No

Bigsmak - Yes

Elvis - No

Rob -

Boof - No

Armiya - No

So, 2 out of JamboLad, Elvis and Armiya are telling fibs....once more...why?

Commander Harris

a correction:

So, 2 out of JamboLad, Elvis, Boof and Armiya are telling fibs....once more...why?

I don't believe it tells us much as I think a roled townie wouldn't want to put himself in the firing line for a night kill.

Sergio Garcia

ELVIS_LEGEND

Retaliation really.

There has been absolutely no give aways really so I cant just post ****e

Yep another one who votes me without any good reason, at least everyone of my votes have been with some sort of theory. Next time ill play i just vote and not say another word, seems the only way to survive in this game. If we all try and discuss our thinking/theories etc we may have a chance of getting these unwashed from the West.

The fact that you voted cause ive voted for you, stinks of weegie, means you can say when im lynched "i only voted for him because he voted for me"

Anyway got to get some work done before 5!!!

This is in our hands Edinburgh,lets think carefully and not just vote without thinking!

I is a townie my friend. You can check back for who I've voted for and if it coincides with any mafia-men being done in.

*cough The Doctor cough cough*

*cough* The Doctor didn't get done in due to voting - the Mad Drummer did for him.

So, let's have a little peek at your voting record (showing your final vote only as that would be the counting one)

Day 1 - Maxi (lynched)

Day 2 - Beverley (lynched)

Day 3 - Doctor (you were the only one who had an active vote on him)

Day 4 - Elvis

Doesn't look so clever now...does it?

Malcolm Tucker
*cough* The Doctor didn't get done in due to voting - the Mad Drummer did for him.

So, let's have a little peek at your voting record (showing your final vote only as that would be the counting one)

Day 1 - Maxi (lynched)

Day 2 - Beverley (lynched)

Day 3 - Doctor (you were the only one who had an active vote on him)

Day 4 - Elvis

Doesn't look so clever now...does it?

Exactly, I still voted for him when no-one else would. And tried to convince others he was a 'bad apple' as I put it at the time i think.

Day one I hadn't a clue what was happening in all truth. I voted Maxi, it was an undoubted pile-up for no reason. Day two I was saving my own bacon. Day three I was able to vote for who I believed was bad - result? He was bad all along.

Now I think Elvis is in the Mafia and I am voting for him accordingly.

a correction:

So, 2 out of JamboLad, Elvis, Boof and Armiya are telling fibs....once more...why?

I don't believe it tells us much as I think a roled townie wouldn't want to put himself in the firing line for a night kill.

Indeed that's how I'd expect (and hope) folk would see it.

But I KNOW I'm telling the truth and I'd suspect the goons believe me enough not to target me thereby lessening the chances of a roled player not being hit.

If I go via the ol' chibbing tree...the Mad Drummer might just take out another townie (Deek - does he have to take a night-shot? He can't just fall asleep instead can he?) the goons will do another townie and that would leave us with 2v2 and a goon win (Worst case scenario)

Yep another one who votes me without any good reason

He's not actually voted...just written your name boldly ;)

Sergio Garcia
He's not actually voted...just written your name boldly ;)

Very true and given his "frequent" posting history doubt he will remember to come back today, doesnt want to lose his claim of being part of the mafia team with the least posts ever!!!!

Anyway.. so it looks like I am getting linched tonight by the weegies then..

Well If I am the Doctor then we're all buggered..

If I am not the Doctor, then will he please save me!

Interesting!

VOTE - ROB

for old times sake

ArmiyaRomanova
Interestinger and interestinger....

Roled players

Commander Harris -

JamboLad - No

Bigsmak - Yes

Elvis - No

Rob -

Boof - No

Armiya - No

So, 2 out of JamboLad, Elvis and Armiya are telling fibs....once more...why?

Am I missing something here...

If you and Bigsmak are the goons (as is perfectly possible), then only one of myself, Elvis and Jambolad would be lying. Which is interesting in itself, I suppose - one of us is still lying.

But I'd imagine anyone with a good role would want to keep quiet about it - and since only Bigsmak is claiming a good role, the real two people with good roles could be saying 'well, I've got one, Bigsmak's got the other one then'.

Boof, I hate to say it but this is looking more and more like a goon ploy on your and Bigsmak's part - and a clever one at that.

Commander Harris

If you and Bigsmak are the goons (as is perfectly possible), then only one of myself, Elvis and Jambolad would be lying. Which is interesting in itself, I suppose - one of us is still lying.

But I'd imagine anyone with a good role would want to keep quiet about it - and since only Bigsmak is claiming a good role, the real two people with good roles could be saying 'well, I've got one, Bigsmak's got the other one then'.

Boof, I hate to say it but this is looking more and more like a goon ploy on your and Bigsmak's part - and a clever one at that.

well unvote me then!!!

Commander Harris
Why so nervous?

All in good time.

I'm not nervous, it's just frustrating when you see a vote for yourself and that person's thinking(as expressed in their posts anyway) doesn't seem to match their vote. :(

ArmiyaRomanova
I'm not nervous, it's just frustrating when you see a vote for yourself and that person's thinking(as expressed in their posts anyway) doesn't seem to match their vote. :(

I'm not committed to that hypothesis, it was postulation in search of reaction.

Boof was chiding us earlier for not doing enough to root out the goons.

So I'm trying to.

Well, I suppose you're missing the bit where I said I'm roleless.

And therefore a good chap.

Thus two of you, Elvis and JLad are lying - still interesting.

I've posted the worst case scenario whereby we could actually lose tonight...and a vote for me constitutes part of that worst-case scenario.

That's why I feel the roled townies have less to lose - if they're interested in saving the town.

I can't actually see how this could be a goonly tactic - I'm open to be informed how others interpret it.

To be honest, I'm not even that sure I believe Bigsmak, but I'm taking responses on face-value...I've got no other information to allow me to do otherwise.

the ghost sat sniggering in the shadows as she could see who the bad guys were and knew the rest of the group were doomed, and soon to join her in hell

:peepwall:

Archived