Commander Harris

hmm. interesting.

unvote Bev. vote Rob

There was a wee cooper lived in Fife

Nickety nackety noo, noo. noo

And he has tae'n a gentle wife

Risselty-rosselty, hey, pomposity

Nickety nackety noo, noo, noo.

that's not a clue, I'm just singing away...

Malcolm Tucker

Beginning to look ominous :(

Seriously guys, you're making a mistake trying to get rid of me, I spread good not evil.

Peace.

Vote Peanut

His MLB tips didnt come off :(

I hope you die.

In the game.

Just in from very long day and think I will put my vote in for Beverley, just to get it in before she votes for me :eek1:

She is my top 3 of weegieness so may as well go for her first.

Vote Beverley

I dont know who to vote for but I'm going out in 15 minutes.

Possibly Bigsmak, in vengance.

cheers

vengeance is a Glasweigen trait

I would like to make a public apology. Jenny did say very late on that she wanted to play.

Now normally I would want to play with Jenny all day, but on this occasion, dementia took a hold of me and I forgot.

A million apologies Jenny, please forgive me.:o

Just in from very long day and think I will put my vote in for Beverley, just to get it in before she votes for me :eek1:

She is my top 3 of weegieness so may as well go for her first.

Vote Beverley

have to say i saw that coming, so in the good old mafia tradition vote yvonne

thing is, i'm a good guy and yvonne and i are next to never on the same team

the rob pile on is a little curious though

have to say i saw that coming, so in the good old mafia tradition vote yvonne

thing is, i'm a good guy and yvonne and i are next to never on the same team

the rob pile on is a little curious though

Well if thats the case you smell of weedge!!! Im pure Edinburgh :)

Well if thats the case you smell of weedge!!! Im pure Edinburgh :)

talking from somewhere OUTSIDE edinburgh though my dear.

actually, i'm not that suspicious of you just yet. there are a couple of people looking more dodgy than you at the moment to be fair. i'm not one of the dogy ones though, of that i can assure you.

now, i'm not going to be around after tonight for a couple of days as i'm flying down to london tomorrow night for a funeral on friday. i'll be back on saturday though, so no voting me off when i'm not a bad guy!

ArmiyaRomanova

Just in from seeing The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, so I'm feeling devastated.

A truly heart-wrenching story following the fortunes of the young son of a German concentration camp commander during WW2. I almost hesitate to recommend it since I'm still choked by it a couple of hours afterwards...

Anyhoo..... A fair bit of activity since this afternoon, but I'm no further forward, although the steady accumulation of votes for Rob_1874 is interesting.

No vote from me for now, I'm not in the mood..........

talking from somewhere OUTSIDE edinburgh though my dear.

actually, i'm not that suspicious of you just yet. there are a couple of people looking more dodgy than you at the moment to be fair. i'm not one of the dogy ones though, of that i can assure you.

now, i'm not going to be around after tonight for a couple of days as i'm flying down to london tomorrow night for a funeral on friday. i'll be back on saturday though, so no voting me off when i'm not a bad guy!

Mixing real life locations with game location is not fair :sad: I am a true 100% Edinburger in this game and out, I just happen to live a wee bit up North. Go pick on Boof he doesnt even live on the mainland :P

Sorry to hear about your funeral (not yours the 1 your going to).

I will be away to Youth Parliament sitting in Hamilton from Fri till sun but hope that I can access a PC at the venue over weekend, but If I live that long that is my reason for not posting much over weekend ok.

I was just going to mention how quiet it is...surely in these deadline-regulated days that's just playing into the hands of the goons?

All they have to do is remain reasonably quiet, but still posting enough to avoid suspicion, and hey-ho...Bob's their collective uncle - we've bopped off another good guy.

I'm off to have a look at something...and Bev/yvonne...for this game Shetland's just a remote suburb of Edinburgh :D

thats me away now, and i'm flying down to london straight from work. i'll try and get on at lunchtime, but not sure i'll manage.

i'll be back on saturday so will catch up then.

maybe jenny can pretend to be me in my absence since she never got to play?

Sergio Garcia
Mixing real life locations with game location is not fair :sad: I am a true 100% Edinburger in this game and out, I just happen to live a wee bit up North. Go pick on Boof he doesnt even live on the mainland :P

Sorry to hear about your funeral (not yours the 1 your going to).

I will be away to Youth Parliament sitting in Hamilton from Fri till sun but hope that I can access a PC at the venue over weekend, but If I live that long that is my reason for not posting much over weekend ok.

Is the Youth Parliament in the Weegie overspill just an excuse so you can nip back home to see your relatives in the hometown of the great unwashed. Interesting..........

Anyone got any reason for the pile up on Rob?

Sergio Garcia

I believe you, you seem like a good egg!!!!

Now to help our investigation i propose we do a quick survey for all players to try and weed out the weegies.

2 questions....

1) Have you to cleaned yourself today?

2) Did that cleansing process only involve a can of lynx?

I shall be first to answer

Yes i have cleaned myself today

The cleaning process involved water, shower gel (admittedly lynx shower gel) and head and shoulders.

Yip I have had a bath this morning

Dont own Lynx so none of that stuff been near me

Think you should think dress sense as well as hygiene.

(Im wearing my smart clothes today as have a meeting at 10)

I dont own any tracksuits

Sergio Garcia
Yip I have had a bath this morning

Dont own Lynx so none of that stuff been near me

Think you should think dress sense as well as hygiene.

(Im wearing my smart clothes today as have a meeting at 10)

I dont own any tracksuits

Good point well made.

I do not own any shellsuits, heard too many stories of kids going on fire sitting to near a radiator,and also the fact they never look good!!!

I too am smartly dressed, in pinstripe black shirt and nice maroon tie!

ArmiyaRomanova
I believe you, you seem like a good egg!!!!

Now to help our investigation i propose we do a quick survey for all players to try and weed out the weegies.

2 questions....

1) Have you to cleaned yourself today?

2) Did that cleansing process only involve a can of lynx?

I shall be first to answer

Yes i have cleaned myself today

The cleaning process involved water, shower gel (admittedly lynx shower gel) and head and shoulders.

VOTE : ELVIS_LEGEND

For his highly suspicious inability to use the word 'wash'.:eek:

ArmiyaRomanova

Nah, thinking about it, he's used the word 'clean' three times in a single post.

AND mentioned cleansing products that aren't cheap supermarket own-brands.

UNVOTE: ELVIS_LEGEND

Sergio Garcia
VOTE : ELVIS_LEGEND

For his highly suspicious inability to use the word 'wash'.:eek:

You sound like my higher english teacher, although im sure your breasts are not as perky in those revelaing tops she used to wear.........anyway i digress.

The refusal to use the word "wash" is due to the fact that some Weegies actually know what that word means and may be able to construct a sentance claiming that they have washed today. Clean/cleaning/cleansed is a dirty word to them and more than likely one that they do not understand.

Plus you didnt answer the questions asked.....why?

I am so clueless.

I thought by now we'd have had a steer following Medico's investigation, there would be some hint, but all I can see is a slightly suspicious mini pile on for Rob, perhaps that's it, perhaps that's the result of the investigation and the people voting for Rob are Chuck and the Buzzbomb.

There's nothing standing out for me. I'm off out shortly, I'll be back!

ArmiyaRomanova
You sound like my higher english teacher, although im sure your breasts are not as perky in those revelaing tops she used to wear.........anyway i digress.

I'm told that my man-boobs are capable of being quite 'perky' on a chill morning, thank you....

The refusal to use the word "wash" is due to the fact that some Weegies actually know what that word means and may be able to construct a sentance claiming that they have washed today. Clean/cleaning/cleansed is a dirty word to them and more than likely one that they do not understand.

Plus you didnt answer the questions asked.....why?

Why?

I'm nervous that mere use of the words 'bar of soap', 'shampoo' and 'toothpaste' in close proximity might precipitate an enraged Weegie pile-on.

Oh, and I have washed this morning. :P

I also brushed my teeth, something neither you or Yvonne seem to have done.... :eek::eek::eek::P

Sergio Garcia

I also brushed my teeth, something neither you or Yvonne seem to have done.... :eek::eek::eek::P

I have indeed brush my teeth today and flossed and had a good gargle thank you very much!!!

Im in auto pilot in the mornings as 6am rise for work, so washing and brushing of teeth are part of the sleepwalking routine!

Ok sorry I should have actually told you all..........................................

I have brushed my teeth:teeth:

I might not be in tonight for the deadline cos the screen machine is up!

Sergio Garcia
some interesting chatter going on.

Has been a very quiet day, except for our cleaning chatter,seems no one wamts to say anything.

ArmiyaRomanova
Has been a very quiet day, except for our cleaning chatter,seems no one wamts to say anything.

Okay, I'll say something...

VOTE: BIGSMAK

A newbie, but strangely quiet.

He might just be sounding the game out...

but he could be a Weegie nervous of making a revealing error.

Sexton Hardcastle

No one seems to be giving much away. As the above said, people keepign quiet maybe hiding something? Voting still seems pretty random, so il just go with the flow.

p.s. Yvvone, dont diss the "S.O.V"

Okay, I had a good look over the thread and there's three people that I'm mighty suspicious of. I was looking for the first person to vote for Maxi, it turns out it was Bev, who switched her vote around a bit, but crucially jumped off Maxi when it looked like he was getting lynched, onto Cigaro who was never in the running.

Was she trying to deflect attention from herself? She starts what turns out to be a pile on and then jumps so she can say that she never voted for Maxi.

That's good enough for me.

Vote Beverley

i'm not a badun doc, and the only reason you'd want rid of me is the fact you might well be!

just remember if i'm lynched, you'll see who to hit next.

i'll not now know til i get back on saturday, if i'm killed or lynched, but just remember this post.

Commander Harris

goodness me, a lot has happened since I've last had a look here.

I'm going to stick with my vote for the time being but after a thorough read of all this I may well change my mind.

i'm not a badun doc, and the only reason you'd want rid of me is the fact you might well be!

just remember if i'm lynched, you'll see who to hit next.

i'll not now know til i get back on saturday, if i'm killed or lynched, but just remember this post.

Fair enough, but;

Why did you vote for Maxi in the first place?

Why did you change your vote to Cigaro late in the day?

Hhhmm the only resemblance I have to that pic is that I like a vodka, not 1 other feature similar to me! Least I got your hair colour right ....walks away a wee bit miffed :rolleyes:

Sergio Garcia

After reading through the thread there is not much to go on, i dont understand the rob pile on and the doc has made me curious about Bev with her voting pattern in first lynching. Boof remains suspicious with me also.

However there a few silent or at least very quiet people that arent saying much and the deadlines will play into the mafia's hands i feel unless we start to get a grip on the game and weed them out.

So until i see otherwise i am going

VOTE BEV

The peculiar vote change is the only thing i can really go on at minute and i want to make sure i get a vote in.

But as i have stated not sure in the slightest.

Malcolm Tucker

This is tough actually.

Primarily thought Boof was suspicious but both Bev and The Doctor are both acting strangely, and Yvonne as well.

unvote Boof

Vote Beverley

I think she's a bad apple, and I need more on Boof before I go through with voting him.

So we have by my counting

Peanut votes The Doc

CH -Rob

Paddy-Rob

Boof-Rob

Jambolad-Peanut

Flux-Rob

Rob-Beverley

Yvonne-Beverley

Beverley-Yvonne

Bigsmak-Cigaro

Cigaro-Beverley

CCP-Peanut

AR-Bigsmak

The Doc-Beverley

Elvis-Beverley

Beverley-5

Rob-4

Peanut-2

Cigaro-1

yvonne-1

Bigsmak-1

The Doc-1

ArmiyaRomanova

Well, I can see why Rob would vote Beverley, it takes the heat off him.

Still looks like another mini pile-on though.

Yes, the timing of her shifted vote is suspicious.

But I don't think that's enough to go on at this point in the game - though I concede, it is something....

What if she just thought Maxi was innocent and acted accordingly?

After all, he did turn out to be innocent.

I'll wait to see what else might lie ahead this evening before the deadline.

Why are you all picking on poor Beverly... Looks like there are 3 people who all voted for the same person in the first round (Maxi, May he rest in peace) who have all changed their vote to Bev... I really think Bev is one of us.

This, to me it looks like organised voting. and the only group of that size that speak to each other is the weigies.

The players that have done this are;

The Doctor

Elvis

Rob

So - Unvote Cigaro

VOTE: ROB

Archived