Mafia - The Weege Are Coming

Deek

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that some kind of Weege boast?

Maybe finding out if they were real jacobs crackers or a supermarket version may help sussing that out. :)

Maybe finding out if they were real jacobs crackers or a supermarket version may help sussing that out. :)

they were spar own brand!!

thats all we get to eat in the weej :(

Did you steal them, buy them or were they a gift?

they were a gift. prob the most expensive gift a weegie has ever received!

So was it Mr Walker giving them to you or Mr Young? Which one are you.........

neither thankfully. it was someone from real life work, outside of mafialand

Malcolm Tucker
Possibly just a dream, oh building-leaving one.

Though I used to get grumpy when folk would vote without giving a reason as I, in the past, took the game waaaaaay too seriously :D

I notice that I've just voted Rob unreasongivingly....meh :P

You've made a big mistake.

Boofter :P

Still no-one leaping out as Weege - does anyone ever at this stage of the game?

There's been a couple of posters who typically make their presence felt early doors that have been relatively quiet thus far - but then I could include myself in that number.

So, for the moment my vote is going to...

VOTE : Flux Capacitor

only because he was the first player to post on the thread, not long after it was put up.

aw man my plan for wedgie domination is now busted ;):) :)

I was just meaning this post Bev:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/486878-post23.html

like I say, I'm just voting because you have to but this post made me go for the doctor rather than someone else. I'll no doubt change my vote when something more suspicious happens.

:wave1: Hello Commander!

I was only commenting that certain prolific posters hadn't been filling up the thread with nonsense, but I'm glad to see that's been rectified! It seems that they've now gone crackers!

Anyway it seems that my speculation and suspicion has gotten me suspected, I thought that was kind of the point :banghead:

Tempted to do a switch in a titfertat type tantrum, but I'm too mature :tongue:

:wave1: Hello Commander!

I was only commenting that certain prolific posters hadn't been filling up the thread with nonsense, but I'm glad to see that's been rectified! It seems that they've now gone crackers!

Anyway it seems that my speculation and suspicion has gotten me suspected, I thought that was kind of the point :banghead:

Tempted to do a switch in a titfertat type tantrum, but I'm too mature :tongue:

Oh, here we go, acting all innocent limping in with the usual banter, playing the 'chatty hunter' when all along......

YOU ARE TIZER SOZE :mad:

Well you ain't fooling me

Unvote Flux

vote the doctor

but isn't the gallifreyan doctor always saying "well, its a type of flux"

so if the doc is good is flux bad, or is the doc really the master, regenerated in the good guys boots to confuzzle us??

i must make a decision soon.

think i'll vote maxi just cos he was the last to post

Sergio Garcia

Dont think it was mentioned how regular they were, speed the games going and with ppl being little busy, perhaps 2 days is best? How often do the mafia/drummer etc get to kill, every actual night or the same nights as a lynching takes place?

Got a few more thoughts on who the mafia might be after some suspect voting in my opinion, so shall be watching closely and will withdraw my vote until later today.

UNVOTE MAXI

ArmiyaRomanova

Just checking in, and see there's not been much activity.

From the looks of things at the moment, the front runners are

Boof

The Doctor

Rob_1874

with three apiece.

I've spotted precisely nothing suspicious so far........

Commander Harris

unvote the doctor vote maxi

his vote for the doctor looks to me like a goon jumping on the easy option.

Sergio Garcia
Dont think it was mentioned how regular they were, speed the games going and with ppl being little busy, perhaps 2 days is best? How often do the mafia/drummer etc get to kill, every actual night or the same nights as a lynching takes place?

Got a few more thoughts on who the mafia might be after some suspect voting in my opinion, so shall be watching closely and will withdraw my vote until later today.

UNVOTE MAXI

Seems i might be busy the rest of the working day, you would think they pay me to work and not sit on the net but anyway, since im still not sure who to vote and i might not get a chance the rest of the day,going stick with my original vote.

VOTE MAXI

unvote the doctor vote maxi

his vote for the doctor looks to me like a goon jumping on the easy option.

Typical goon hypocrasy at work??? Say I'm the one jumping on an easy target then lump a couple of votes on me to take me into the lead for the chop.....:rolleyes:

You'll be sorry.

Well not you Harris, because you're a goon and it's easy to spot your mates.

unvote the doctor

vote Harris

Sergio Garcia

Players Votes

Commander HMaxi (3)

Yvonne Boof(1)

The Doctor Boof (3)

Peanut Maxi (1)

Maxi Commander H (1)

Jamie

JamboLad Cigaro (2)

Bigsmak Rob1874 (2)

Medico Rob1874 (1)

Paddy Yvonne (1)

Elvis Maxi (4)

Rob1874 Boof (2)

Cigaro Jambolad (1)

Bev Maxi (2)

Boof Rob1874 (3)

CCP Peanut (1)

Armiya Flux (2)

Flux Doctor (1)

Current updates of voting as may not be on later to post this, helps me identify who votes for who/when. Only HMFC JAMIE HMFC has still to vote

Sexton Hardcastle

Been on the bbc all nite. Not much to go on so far, so il mix it up a little.

Unvote harris

Vote Yvonne

Commander Harris
Typical goon hypocrasy at work??? Say I'm the one jumping on an easy target then lump a couple of votes on me to take me into the lead for the chop.....:rolleyes:

You'll be sorry.

Well not you Harris, because you're a goon and it's easy to spot your mates.

unvote the doctor

vote Harris

who are my "mates".? I'm flying solo so feel free to name who else you think is with me.

In an effort to ensure my scrawny neck is saved from an iniquitous lynching I'm taking the cowardly route and jumping on the Maxibandwagon.

Unvote Boof

Vote Maxi

Malcolm Tucker

Guys! What the hell?!

Why am I a front runner? I am slightly suspicious of Harris, however this Maxi fella seems to be well known as a bad apple round these parts.

unvote Boof.

Vote Maxi.

I will still stick with my Boof vote, although if he wont give me a drink in the virtual bar I may change my mind.

Getting Maxi out first may not be best option (presuming hes good) as he does usually come up with some decent theories and can be amusing. Oh and before anyone asks no im not a goon and Im not sticking up for my goon mate.

Malcolm Tucker
I will still stick with my Boof vote, although if he wont give me a drink in the virtual bar I may change my mind.

Getting Maxi out first may not be best option (presuming hes good) as he does usually come up with some decent theories and can be amusing. Oh and before anyone asks no im not a goon and Im not sticking up for my goon mate.

That sounds like goon talk to me:p

Looks like there's suddenly a lot of people jumping on the vote for Maxi bandwagon. I have no idea if he's good or bad, but don't see any particular reason to be suspicious of him at the moment.

I guess if he's lynched tonight and turns out to just be a simple Edinburgher then we'll have a slight idea of who to start being suspicious of.

Can't say I've really picked up on very much so far, but because he put a 3rd vote on Rob_1874 with absolutely no reason, I'm going to

Unvote Rob_1874

Vote Boof

Should be about for a bit later on, so I might change my mind again yet.

Unvote Rob_1874 without giving any reason whatsoever.

I'm not going to leap aboard the Maxi bandwagon because, whilst we've no idea about others' allegiances on this first day (or for many more days in some cases:D), if it comes to a shootout between me and him there's a small possibility he might be better for the town than I (being a mere citizen with no special powers). So I'll be less of a loss. Of course there is the possibility he is really bad but, as yet, I've no idea.

But if I am for the chop...anyone wanting a drink better get a stockpile in now as my surviving relatives are threatening to close the bar:D

Anyhoo...being role-less sucks badder than a dodgy Hoover...and I might not be around to do it later so in the time-honoured Boofly tradition...

...Beverley knows what's coming...

...and she won't like it...

...but it's nothing personal...

...yet...

...Jay Crawford indeed :mad:

Vote Beverley ;)

I was away fishing yesterday and am just back on line. The tickly section is coming up later and I will update on votes.

Sergio Garcia

Players Votes

Commander HMaxi (3)

Yvonne Boof(1)

The Doctor Maxi (5)

Peanut Maxi (1)

Maxi Doctor (2)

Jamie

JamboLad Cigaro (1)

Bigsmak Rob1874 (2)

Medico Boof (2)

Paddy Jamie (1)

Elvis Maxi (4)

Rob1874 Maxi (6)

Cigaro Jambolad (1)

Bev Maxi (2)

Boof Bev (1)

CCP Peanut (1)

Armiya Flux (2)

Flux Jamie (2)

hey folks, updated my spreadsheet until half 4, only Jamie has voted and I wont be on the rest of the day due to poker commitments. Hope the spreadsheet of who voted for who, in what order helps, seems to help my thinking a little.

Commander Harris
a fell asleep yesterday so thats why didn't post more

you could vote while you've got the chance jamie?

Well it's day 1 and it's important we don't make any big mistakes, so I can now exclusively reveal that you now you are well on course to doing exactly that by voting me off. Congrats.

Let's look at how things ended up this way, it's a tragic tale of woe.

First CH votes The Doctor with some sort of guff reason and then spins a bit of banter with Beverley when she questions this, fairy nuff she says, nothing dodgy going on then? Well, later one when it looks like people are starting to go along with CH he panics and switches to me (very) closely followed by Elvis suddenly from a split vote we have a bandwagon. Reeks of evil (or pish perhaps - which would indicate weege) IMO.

Was the exchange with Beverley in which he pointed the finger at The Doctor in reality an early ruse between the three that went wrong (a couple of folk dropped a vote on the doc)? Maybe, maybe not. A couple of times when I have been mafia we tried a 'long con', where we accuse each other early doors and create imaginary reasons for the votes in an effort to avoid people drawing up any links later on should one of us croak, it also usually results in the town doing all the leg work for the goons in the confusion, especially in a game with deadlines like this one. I think there could be more to those four I mentioned than meets the eye. Just my initial observation. Good luck for when I'm gone, you'll need it.

Commander Harris

the simplest solution is usually the best, that's far from simple.

the reality is that I voted The Doctor because I wanted to make a vote, and I felt his was the most suspicious at that time. Then your posts got me suspicious and I changed to you. Simple as that. :)

Scores on the doors.

Maxi 6

The Doctor 2

Boof 2

Commander 1

Peanut 1

Jamie 1

jambolad 1

Rob 1

Cigaro 1

Beverley 1

Still pretty close in Mafia terms. Plenty of time for change, which I no doubt will get.

Suspicious in what way?

I'd say the speed at which the attention turned to me from The Doctor is far more suspicious than anythin I have done. Indeed it appears to be the sort of thing that could only be achieved with at least a little team work from my POV. What made you get cold feet so soon after voting for the doc? I think he only had 3 votes at the time, considering we were on course for a split vote your initial explanation seems a bit wiffy.

unvote maxi vote cigaro

i have a feeling maxi may not be such a bad un at the moment and cigaro is another i'm none too sure of & a little quiet

boof darling, you DO look like jay crawford, and i'm not a badun.

i have no mates

i'm jimmy nae mates :cry_smile:

perhaps i ought to just do my usual and vote yvonne

Commander Harris
Suspicious in what way?

I'd say the speed at which the attention turned to me from The Doctor is far more suspicious than anythin I have done. Indeed it appears to be the sort of thing that could only be achieved with at least a little team work from my POV. What made you get cold feet so soon after voting for the doc? I think he only had 3 votes at the time, considering we were on course for a split vote your initial explanation seems a bit wiffy.

I didn't get cold feet about voting for the doc. as I said at the time, I was just voting for the sake of voting but felt he was the most suspicious at that time(even if that wasn't that suspicious). That makes sense to me rather than just making a random vote for the sake of it.

this was my original vote:

g'day edinburgers. :)

good to see paddy not changing his habits. ;)

vote The Doctor - not for any reason really, although he was very quick to try and cast suspicion on others.(possibly fairly, who knows?)

it's hardly a super strong sure of myself accusation now, is it? Of course I was going to change eventually.

I'm slightly wary about the Maxi pile-on.

We've had many different voting scenarios in Mafia games so far. What about the suggestion that, for a change, every weegieoso has voted for the same person?

Just so's they could come back later on (if they win) with a Nelson Muntz-esque 'Ha ha, look how clever we were'.

Okay that's maybe a bit far-fetched, but y'never know. Really depends who they are and how desperate they are to win.

Think I'm just wibbling a bit now but folks - what's Maxi done to appear vote-worthy? Other than be Maxi?

Of course I realise this'll make me look Mr Guilty-as-feck if he does turn out to be a bad 'un :(

On a separate note...how's about the copper using the Boof strategem? It's worked to devastatingly good effect in the past...in the hands of a decent copper :whistling:

ArmiyaRomanova

I'm also wary of the Maxi pile-on - a very different scenario now to when I was last on earlier today, and unless there's significant movement it looks like he's a goner.

Yes, it's possible that every single Weege's voted for him - but I doubt it. The pile-on is just too obvious.

Hasn't it more often been the case that the goons spread their votes around to avoid suspicion?

ArmiyaRomanova

On a separate note...how's about the copper using the Boof strategem? It's worked to devastatingly good effect in the past...in the hands of a decent copper :whistling:

You still smug about having that ploy named after you? :P

FFS, I'll have to go back to a previous game thread, I can't remember what it was....

Archived