Mafia - The Weege Are Coming

Deek

Sergio Garcia
Why are you all picking on poor Beverly... Looks like there are 3 people who all voted for the same person in the first round (Maxi, May he rest in peace) who have all changed their vote to Bev... I really think Bev is one of us.

This, to me it looks like organised voting. and the only group of that size that speak to each other is the weigies.

The players that have done this are;

The Doctor

Elvis

Rob

So - Unvote Cigaro

VOTE: ROB

I explained my reasoning behind voting Bev was purely on her last-minute change of vote when Maxi was getting lynched anyway. And i also stated that im not convinced of Bev being a bad guy but i have no clue who else is and thats the slight bit of evidence i have to go on.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see where you're coming from Bigsmak, but that's not why I voted for Bev. I think unlike anyone else, I gave good reasons for voting for Bev, I asked her questions which she still hasn't answered. If she had good answers, I'd probably change my vote.

FWIW, I strongly suspect Rob also. I was considering voting for him too, mainly because of his voting yesterday, but for me Bev is the prime suspect. Until I get answers, my vote stays the same, but rest assured, providing I survive today (and the night time kills) I'll be voting for Rob first thing tomorrow.

I dont think Bev has done anything suspicious. I think Yvonne stirred it up with her!

Anyway..

I am keeping an account of who votes for who and will be shouting out if I think anyone is colluding!

I dont trust Beverley in this game, but in most mafia games that I play there always ends up with me v Bev spat. To be fair its still to early to get any real clues as the 1st day and night didnt give us anything real to go on. We need another lynch and night to get any further.

Bigsmak why are you going for Rob?

I dont trust Beverley in this game, but in most mafia games that I play there always ends up with me v Bev spat. To be fair its still to early to get any real clues as the 1st day and night didnt give us anything real to go on. We need another lynch and night to get any further.

Bigsmak why are you going for Rob?

Cause he voted MAxi then Bev the same as the other 2 people I mentioned and I really don't think Bev is a baddie. So Since he had the next highest votes I went for him!

Why did you go For Bev? (other than you always do? - I mean in Game?)

:)

4 hours to go. Plenty time yet. :)

Scores on the doors.

Rob 5

Bev 5

Peanut 2

Yvonne 1

The Doctor 1

Bigsmak 1

Bev is offline until tomorrow, so cant defend herself. She is headinf south to England. But dont make that an excuse to vote/not vote for her. She is a big girl after all. :P

Cause he voted MAxi then Bev the same as the other 2 people I mentioned and I really don't think Bev is a baddie. So Since he had the next highest votes I went for him!

Why did you go For Bev? (other than you always do? - I mean in Game?)

:)

She is playing more than she does if she is roleless (ok she may have good role), but she also hasnt went nuts about me voting her -which is normal and although she has voted me she reckons im innocent, so why waste a vote on me? She also hasnt really tried to defend herself with all the others who have voted for her which again she would normally go into reasons why not to vote for her. In other words playing down her suspicion from others. I think she is a badun and has her allies to look out for her during her time away. Im guessing I will be for the chop in the night.

as I said before though I have no big reason as its t early in the game to get a proper feel for whats happening-even then Im usually well wrong. I am worried a bit if she aint a weege the weege have jumped on to vote for her, but the same can be said for the Rob pile on.

ArmiyaRomanova

UNVOTE: BIGSMAK

Since he's popped up again - with an interesting angle to consider too....

And VOTE : PEANUT

He was on first thing this morning asking us all to vote for The Doctor, but with no reasoning behind it.

If I recall correctly, the last time he did this in a game it was because he was a goon and wanted everyone to think he might be a mason. My memory may be defective though, and I can't be arsed checking back through all the game threads for confirmation.

UNVOTE: BIGSMAK

Since he's popped up again - with an interesting angle to consider too....

And VOTE : PEANUT

He was on first thing this morning asking us all to vote for The Doctor, but with no reasoning behind it.

If I recall correctly, the last time he did this in a game it was because he was a goon and wanted everyone to think he might be a mason. My memory may be defective though, and I can't be arsed checking back through all the game threads for confirmation.

I did?

I haven't played this since like April dude. I just chose the Doc cos he was acting funny in the first round.

I like Bev so I'll unvote Doc

vote Rob

Commander Harris

okay dokay, I'm off out for the evening and wont be back before the deadline.

I'm going to leave my vote where it is.

She is playing more than she does if she is roleless (ok she may have good role), but she also hasnt went nuts about me voting her -which is normal and although she has voted me she reckons im innocent, so why waste a vote on me? She also hasnt really tried to defend herself with all the others who have voted for her which again she would normally go into reasons why not to vote for her. In other words playing down her suspicion from others. I think she is a badun and has her allies to look out for her during her time away. Im guessing I will be for the chop in the night.

as I said before though I have no big reason as its t early in the game to get a proper feel for whats happening-even then Im usually well wrong. I am worried a bit if she aint a weege the weege have jumped on to vote for her, but the same can be said for the Rob pile on.

This is bothering me.

In past games Bev has been really quick to defend herself, in fact she's probably the most convincing player when it comes to telling people she's innocent when she's not.

She's been really quiet about her innocence, normally she'd be going mental at me, I've fallen for it on more than one occasion. Now I know she's gone away, but she posted after I voted for her and there was no attempt by her to talk me out of voting for her, just a threat that I would get it if she did get lynched. It's not her usual way when she's a goon.

I'm having doubts, I don't want to change my vote, but I'll be ok about it if Bev survives and Rob gets lynched.

Spreadsheet?

for the people who are keeping track.

i want to see if anyone wants to change vote before i make my final vote...

25 minutes to go....

Any last-minute changes of heart?

I'm comfortable with where my vote is.

Are you?

I was just going to change mine

ArmiyaRomanova
Are you?

I was just going to change mine

Change it to either Rob_1874 (who's not been on to defend himself)

or Bev (who didn't seem that bothered about defending herself earlier)

and one of them goes.....

I'm not convinced that either of them are bad yet....

But there're two players I'm watching very closely. One conspicuous by his absence today.

Beverley had seven.

So by a split decision on the countback, Beverley was taken to the top of the Scott Monument and dispatched to her death.

Have you got one at last....

Have you.....

The tension.....

You have done away with......

Big Chuck Berry himself.

Give me your nightime nominations.

deek will there be a deadline on saturday nite? as i'm going to struggle to get online over the weekend...

I will let you know once the noms are in.

Day will start at 0700 tomorrow.

I have a devious quiz which all players must partake.:P

When? Im not going to be on much from tomorrow till Sun (depending if I can get onto this on my phone and work).

When? Im not going to be on much from tomorrow till Sun (depending if I can get onto this on my phone and work).

same :(

mafia should have weekend breaks.

As it is the weekend Yvonne I may extend until sunday. The quiz however I will post at 0700 tomorrow.

Cool will be on in morning before work :)

ArmiyaRomanova

Well then......

No :eek: there really.

Bev could have dropped a hint, couldn't she?

Might have helped.

Or did she and I totally missed it?:sad:

Yvonne was up early this morning, she was off to weegie land this weekend for a jamboree. That will do for me said Vlad, she must be one of them. He let off a volley from his kalishnikov and split her in two.

Yvonne Innocent Edinburger lay dead in the street.

Meantime Colincameronspenalty who had been lying low went for a walk came across the Toi. He knew what was coming. He begged for mercy, "I go to uni in Glasgow he shouted, I have a west coast accent I am from Dumfries he shouted. They laughed as they thrust the broken buckie bottle into his neck.

CCP Innocent Edinburger lay dead in the street.

The mad drummer saved Flux after a lot of humming and hawing.

The doctor forgot to save anybody and faces an enquiry at the GMC.:)

Nest deadline 9pm sunday.

12 players left including 3 weegies. 7 for a kill.

Have a go at this maths exam paper from this year.

SCOTLAND

DRAFT HIGHER GRADE MODERN MATHEMATICS PAPER 2008

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

GLASGOW REGION

Name...............

Nickname..............

Gang name............

1. Shuggie has bought half a kilo of cocaine for large. He wants to make

300% on the deal and still pay Mad Malky his 10% protection money. How

much

must he charge for a gram?

2. Wee Davie reckons he'll get ?42.50 extra Marriage Allowance a week

if he ties the knot with Fat Alice. Even if he steals the ring, the

wedding

will cost him ?587. And he'll have to start buying two fish suppers every

night instead of one. How long will it be before Davie wishes he'd stayed

single?

3. When Rangers play Celtic, their fans sing The Sash every 10 minutes

when they're winning and every 15 minutes when they're losing. How many

times did they sing it at last season's Cup Final?

4. Joey and Davie stole a 1999 green Toyota 1600GL with 35,000 on the

clock - and got a grand for it. How much more would they have got if it

had been metallic silver, done 29,000 miles and had low profile tyres?

5. Jake the Flake and Fingers got grassed up for dealing speed. The

Flake

got 18 months but Fingers got 3 years. How many more previous convictions

did Fingers have?

EXTRA CREDIT: Who was Fingers' Brief?

EDINBURGH / BORDERS REGION

Name..............

Rugby Club............

Daddy's Company.........

1. Gavin has a spare ticket for Julian Clary at The Festival Fringe.

But Benji and Adrian BOTH want to go with him. How long does he cry before

giving them the tickets?

2. Half of Peter's friends say that they went to school with Ewan

McGregor.

Another third say they were Gordon Brown's flat mate at University. A

sixth say that their dad played rugby with Tony Blair's dad and the rest say

Sean Connery was their milkman. Only one is telling the truth, so how many

friends does Peter have?

3. Todd wants to be a lawyer, but is as thick as Edinburgh Castle. His

daddy is a Freemason and a QC. How long before Todd becomes the Lord

Advocate?

4. Tamsin's Personal Trainer charges ?250 a week, but has sex with her

whenever she wants it. Jasmine's Life Coach charges ?50 a week but has

refused all sexual advances. Which one of the women weighs 19 stone?

5. Princes Street is 2467 yards long. On average, there is someone begging

for money every 195 yards. You walk at 3.1 miles an hour. How long will

it take if you tell them all to sod off and work for a living?

Well I think you have got a massive hint that Vlad is thick as feck! Pretty sure I would have been lynched today as the 'blame' person for Bev getting offed. so wasted bullet really. Oh well i can now go concentrate on work and a missing brother, good luck Edinburghers, but the weedge are sitting back and enjoying

wwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why would the mad drummer save me?

Not worth it really.

Nothing to see.

Go away.

I am a nobody.

Also why are all the girlies getting bumped off so early?

Malcolm Tucker

Well then, the 3 people who I've said I've been suspicious of are all still in the game. Coincedence? I'd say almost definitely not.

vote The Doctor

Archived