• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

Ok Jamie got down to lynching tree and hung like a right ....

HMFCJamieHMFC- Triad lynched day 6

From my understanding if the 3 mafia vote for the same guy and the townie remaining triad and sk vote for the same guy it goes to a coin toss and throws the game onto it's arse!

Night time seen the reamining triad go after Tenacious D. He did all the crazy stuff to him (cant bring myself to go into detail, just think horrific and then a bit more) :rolleyes:

Tenacious D -the remaining townie - well for about 10 mins more than the rest lol-killed by triad night 6

So now its down to 1 sk, 3 mafia and a triad. Is it actually possible for anyone other than mafia to win now? :(

No I dont think so

Well done the MAFIA, only group to survive unscathed, good play :)

feck

bloody close!

Yip silly move there so close but so far :sad:

Thanks Tenacious D, I can now go back to doing other stuff for a while :)

Ach well least I can say that even though unscathed the mafia could stil lonly win down to the might of the Triads!!

AOOGA mon the triads!

Who was who then?

It was tobias the ginger wee woman hating midget, he has tried to tell me he aint like that in real life, but m unsure he was loving it tooo much ;)

hughesie remaining triad and I think you know who your mafia crew are

what the deal with the number of votes need to lynch with the number of players left as im not sure how that works

It depends on how many bad guys are in your game and if they are all on same team. Generally through the game though it will be a majority vote so if there are 20 players it would take 11 for a lynch

I apologise for all the blatent lies I put forward to save my life. Although if I say so myself, I was dammed good. ;)

I was getting a bit worried as Boof was not online tonight. If the SK had done one of us, it could have been curtains.

This game must be the most unsuccessful for townies? I really couldnt believe that every good powered player got killed or lynched, then apart from 1 triad getting killed it was then all the townies. pretty weird and probably hard to ever do, that is why I did suggest try voting for folks you dont think are guilty :)

I also did a clue as to that the SK was a male but nobody really picked up on that either!

Still I think Jenny did pretty well with her list, just a shame not many listened.

Post count, but it actually does not mean much.

yvonnejambo 119

Tenacious D 97

Deek 77

Commander Harris 73

jambo1977 65

Robby Bobson 58

hughesie27 56

JamboLad 53

colincameronspenalty 44

Beverley 44

HMFCjamieHMFC 43

Boof 42

JennyJambo 41

Das Root 40

Sweeney 38

Tobias Funke 24

Cesnauskis+10 24

Toggie88 17

stella_jambo 15

ArmiyaRomanova 13

Lovecraft 6

gavsmith 2

Sooperstar 1

HMFCjamieHMFC
dont you think you should think about your vote before making a decision?

I'm not saying dont vote for deek but a random vote at this stage is not really a good idea unless you are trying to save toggie or you have no allegiance like the SK

I was just about to go out at the time so i neede to vote

Jeezo!!!!

Well done to my bruddas :) I'm afraid I was a bloody dead loss for the last coupla days as JKB has been running slower than the sun on the ben-end floor.

Perhaps folk forgot I was playing :D

Anyhoo.....who's for a pint now that I can get the bar open (nothing to distract me now:D)

Champagne for Deek and CCP...and for the rest of you....hmmmm, what do losers drink....better ask a Hobo.

Cheers lads and lasses - Jenny had us a wee bit concerned....just how did she do that?

HMFCjamieHMFC

Ironically just before the mafia lynched Sweeney I told him that the will probably come after him and hughesie we nearly done it