Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

GinRummy
Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

So in theory if the semi sells out folk like me would miss the final?

Folk like you or you specifically?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

So why give folk going to one game first dibs?

Because the club's stuck their neck out guaranteeing the money for the Tickets?

Irrelevant anyway because I'm sure they would have announced it from the start; who knows, though, maybe they'll announce that on Monday or Wednesday and you'll have to decide whether to buy a Ticket and sell / give it to someone else to guarantee a Final Ticket? :lol:

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

:lol:

soonbe110
7 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I meant Septic by "them". When playing them we get the Mount Florida end. 

Before the 22 Cup Final v the other cheek, all the trains were mixed and went to Mount Florida and we had to walk past the huns to get to our end. I used Kings Park on the way back, but it still stopped to pick up at Mount Florida and some daft Huns tried to board our train, already rammed with Jambos.

Kings park is fine after playing Rangers.  Trains after LC semi just went straight through MF without stopping. 

Hmfc1965
23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Me specifically.

Not that it's going to happen.

GinRummy
Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

Me specifically.

Not that it's going to happen.

Exactly. Never happen. Even if the club said everyone who bought a ticket for the semi is guaranteed a ticket for the final you’d still get one so why are you so serious. 

Surely you know yourself you’ll be at the final if we get there bud. 

Jambo-Fox
5 hours ago, Percival King said:

Not sure what you're point is but 45 miles isn't exactly a home game. Being pragmatic about it, maybe the easier it is for floating supporters to get to/from the game then maybe the more likely they are to go. The reality is we have folk in our support who will go anywhere at any time on any day to watch Hearts through to folk who'll just go to cup finals and if some of those folk can be persuaded to go to the semi, that would be a good thing.

If people from Edinburgh are only prepared to go to support Hearts at Hampden if Hearts organise their transport I think it’s pathetic!

Hearts supporters travel from all over, miles away from both Edinburgh & Glasgow and never complain!
And if Edinburgh folks can’t manage a train from Edinburgh to Glasgow or get a supporters bus to the match then that’s sad ..

PS Hearts have organised transport for those who want it, and it incudes a bottle of beer and I assume a ‘bacon butty’, for those that are ‘logistically challenged’!!!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

Bull's-eye

Nothing more consistent in life is a JKB thread about a visit to Hampden. Same Shite same outcome every single time.

If you want to go, you'll get a ticket.

neilnunb

Hopefully in future the club just sell the tickets a week before the game.

3 more weeks of this shite. 

🤣

been here before
9 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Hopefully in future the club just sell the tickets a week before the game.

3 more weeks of this shite. 

🤣

One ticket each, minimum of 5 LPs.

Perfect.

:rofl:

scottg71

In 98, 06 and 2012 I was pissed at the semis and finals. Since then I have drove to every semi and final and we’ve won F All.

So I'm booked on a supporters bus and back on the piss for this and we’re winning it! 

Ricardo Quaresma
10 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

In 98, 06 and 2012 I was pissed at the semis and finals. Since then I have drove to every semi and final and we’ve won F All.

So I'm booked on a supporters bus and back on the piss for this and we’re winning it! 

:yes: :toasting:🥳

Daveandal
23 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

That's called taking one for the team. 🙂

On 29/03/2024 at 09:43, davemclaren said:

They can only set segregation at particular places. 

Absolutely, so sell the tickets in the order so that segregation is not an issue for returned tickets. This is not rocket science unless of course its do with Scottish professional football !

jimbojambo
5 hours ago, scottg71 said:

Who says drink isn't the answer now? 

Harmonica
13 hours ago, Thumperbeni said:

They were in the sections to our left, they weren’t in beside us, lucky if we had 12/13k tops that day too.

That's how I recall it too. Around 12k that day. 

5 hours ago, fila said:

Absolutely, so sell the tickets in the order so that segregation is not an issue for returned tickets. This is not rocket science unless of course its do with Scottish professional football !

That means you sell the crap seats first and the 'best' seats in the North Stand are last. The North can only be segregated in half so that is maybe 5000 tickets. It's not like we can hand back a few hundred we can't sell. The club have gone all in for the fans this time to ensure every Hearts fan can get a ticket. It's up to the fans to make sure the club don't lose money

cheetah

'part time fans letting the club down'

'folk on waiting list shitting it'

'Bona fide Hearts fans'

Some folk take football too seriously, just go the the game and enjoy it and don't care what every other **** is doing.

Philfigo

Not as many blue dots about this morning! I know we still have 4 sections to open but end of play today if those blue dots are about gone and Monday they drop the LPs we might have a slim slim chance.

Selkirkhmfc1874
50 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

Not as many blue dots about this morning! I know we still have 4 sections to open but end of play today if those blue dots are about gone and Monday they drop the LPs we might have a slim slim chance.

We'll sell out imo

ArcticJambo
11 hours ago, scottg71 said:

:olly:

Chuck Berry
7 hours ago, fila said:

In which case the North Stand will likely be off limits for most teams as that would have to be the last section sold as you can only segregate it at the halfway point.  If you want 50% of tickets, there's no handing back for re-sell.

FarmerTweedy
23 hours ago, Sir PH said:

And it wouldn't take Columbo to check if the games you had bought tickets for were Rangers games. 

I think it's pretty unlikely the ticketmaster site has the functionality to check which matches and which opposition someone accrued their loyalty points total from!

FarmerTweedy
22 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Should have made it 2 per ST 

?

Debut 4
12 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

If people from Edinburgh are only prepared to go to support Hearts at Hampden if Hearts organise their transport I think it’s pathetic!

Hearts supporters travel from all over, miles away from both Edinburgh & Glasgow and never complain!
And if Edinburgh folks can’t manage a train from Edinburgh to Glasgow or get a supporters bus to the match then that’s sad ..

PS Hearts have organised transport for those who want it, and it incudes a bottle of beer and I assume a ‘bacon butty’, for those that are ‘logistically challenged’!!!

Most at the game will be from Edinburgh.

Also, a large part of the support not going won’t be from Edinburgh either.  (As many from Edinburgh itself won’t) 

Civil war is brewing here. Who’s to blame? 😜

soonbe110
14 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Hearts will have paid full price for the tickets allocated.

But ... the ticket income is split ... therefore any unsold tickets would see a proportion of what the club has shelled out being returned to us.

All this speculation is daft.

We'll find out soon enough what the outcome is.

15-20% of value of unsold tickets at most returned to us. 

Luckies1874
1 hour ago, Philfigo said:

Be lucky if we've sold 50 to 60 tickets this morning. Getting nowhere selling the current available seats today. 

Still have South Stand Upper sections to open as well.

Edited by Luckies1874

been here before

Quite a few posters on here will be gutted if this does sell out.

33 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I think it's pretty unlikely the ticketmaster site has the functionality to check which matches and which opposition someone accrued their loyalty points total from!

I was talking about the Hearts ticket office.

Shaggy2
1 hour ago, cheetah said:

'part time fans letting the club down'

'folk on waiting list shitting it'

'Bona fide Hearts fans'

Some folk take football too seriously, just go the the game and enjoy it and don't care what every other **** is doing.

What are you on about? 
I used bona fide (so presumably it’s aimed at me so I’ll use my right to reply) because I want our entire end being Hearts fans with no infiltration from the blue bigots. Yes, I do take that seriously, anything wrong with that? 

You sending out invites to your Rangers pals? 

FarmerTweedy
8 hours ago, fila said:

Nah. That basically means no north stand tickets, until we've sold all of the tickets behind the goal (F&G).  Some folk would just not bother going at all, others would wait for ages to buy in the hope that the North stand would go on sale eventually (which wouldn't happen). We'd have a much smaller crowd than we're actually going to get selling them the way we have done. 

FarmerTweedy
16 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

There's no way we wouldn't use online sales for a match as big as this, in this day and age.  

ColinSmith1255
21 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Be lucky if we've sold 50 to 60 tickets this morning. Getting nowhere selling the current available seats today. 

Still have South Stand Upper sections to open as well.

South Stand Upper have been on sale since Thursday morning.

6 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

There's no way we wouldn't use online sales for a match as big as this, in this day and age.  

I get that. I was meaning when the threshold gets dropped to under 5 loyalty points. Those below that, their account could be checked to see which games they had previously bought tickets for. 

Edited by Sir PH

23 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Should have made it 2 per ST 

It was. Everyone with more than 20 loyalty points could buy 2 tickets

JimmyCant
14 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Because the club's stuck their neck out guaranteeing the money for the Tickets?

Irrelevant anyway because I'm sure they would have announced it from the start; who knows, though, maybe they'll announce that on Monday or Wednesday and you'll have to decide whether to buy a Ticket and sell / give it to someone else to guarantee a Final Ticket? :lol:

The process for allocating cup final tickets is set in stone and I don’t see it altering anytime soon. Go to more games. Achieve more loyalty points. Get priority. It’s not even difficult and no way will it change.

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

The process for allocating cup final tickets is set in stone and I don’t see it altering anytime soon. Go to more games. Achieve more loyalty points. Get priority. It’s not even difficult and no way will it change.

Not everyone has that luxury, Jimmy. 

Luckies1874
12 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

South Stand Upper have been on sale since Thursday morning.

I know that but that wasn't the point - there are still sections that have not been opened for sale in the South Upper along with the 4 sections in the East Stand. 

JimmyCant
2 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Not everyone has that luxury, Jimmy. 

That’s true and it means they are further down the list than those who do. Unfortunately when demand exceeds supply you have to look after the loyal (folk who pay in the most that really means)customer first

2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

That’s true and it means they are further down the list than those who do. Unfortunately when demand exceeds supply you have to look after the loyal (folk who pay in the most that really means)customer first

Absolutely. No argument about that.

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Nah, it's a database. Check your e-tickets; it tells you precisely which games LPs have been added on for.

52 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

15-20% of value of unsold tickets at most returned to us. 

Of a reducing number. I reckon that there'll be a 2nd wave of buying. Anyhoo, like I said, we'll find out soon enough.

51 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

The Hearts TO absolutely know.

31 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I get that. I was meaning when the threshold gets dropped to under 5 loyalty points. Those below that, their account could be checked to see which games they had previously bought tickets for. 

Easy-peasy in this day and age.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, ArcticJambo said:

:olly:

I wish i had been pished up at dens  in 86, driving and very sober, never again.

cheetah
57 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

What are you on about? 
I used bona fide (so presumably it’s aimed at me so I’ll use my right to reply) because I want our entire end being Hearts fans with no infiltration from the blue bigots. Yes, I do take that seriously, anything wrong with that? 

You sending out invites to your Rangers pals? 

Aye that's right, as I am not a bona fide Hearts fan I don't know another ST holder so giving my 3 spares to my Rangers buddies so I can go along with mates and enjoy the game. Well done for getting all that from my post. Extra loyalty point for you. 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Nah, it's a database. Check your e-tickets; it tells you precisely which games LPs have been added on for.

Correct Mikey; every game, account used and # of LPs recorded and referable, for every Ticket sold

ArcticJambo
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

I wish i had been pished up at dens  in 86, driving and very sober, never again.

You'd maybe have got lifted! :D  I hitchhiked, from the other side of the bridge (long story) so never again will I get the thumb out for a big game. 😔

Daveandal

I'm sure someone did a rudimentary dot count on Friday and it was looking like 13,000/14,000 sold. That's brilliant IMO. We are still at the 20LP stage. And not everyone lives Hearts 24/7. I guarantee there will be people at the game today who will be told by friends tickets are on sale now.

As I've said from the beginning. We might not sell out but we will be bloody close.

ColinSmith1255
2 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

I know that but that wasn't the point - there are still sections that have not been opened for sale in the South Upper along with the 4 sections in the East Stand. 

I think we have opened all of the South Stand we have available. The rest are, I think debenture seats.

Luckies1874
2 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

I think we have opened all of the South Stand we have available. The rest are, I think debenture seats.

K2, K3, K4, H5 and H6 are all in Hearts hands.