• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

kingantti1874
Just now, SkabalaJam said:

Anyone know what sections havent been opened yet?

I think there are a couple in the south upper as I usually try and get in there.  Haven’t noticed them for sale at all.

also another poster mentioned the very front rows rather than sections 

Kalamazoo Jambo
7 minutes ago, durhamhearts said:

I’m really snowed under here so I photographed the map on e tickets so I could expand it to make it easier to count F6 38 F7 397 G1 333 grand total left 768 the big Hearts initiative might we sell this out currently over £11K that’s over 350 tickets in that end based on £30 a ticket

The fund is also covering other costs such as transportation and food.

dc-jambo

If there were any sections left in the South Upper, surely they’d have been made available to sell to people who want to pay £40 for a decent view? I think all the remaining seats are in the east stand, including front and back rows and some more bits a pieces that the club have held back 

flecktimus

I am thinking tickets may still be available in the south and upper south as it may be more practical to give Rangers if we cant sell. . Just my ten pence worth. 

Daveandal

I did a count at 4pm yesterday and 25.5 hours later it looks like we have sold 120 more. Yes its not thousands but they are going at a much quicker rate than last week. We have even near sold out the random column in I2 with only 5 left there.

The two big sections are now probably about half sold if you combine the tickets sold between the two of them.

This coupled with the Big Hearts fundraiser standing at £10k I can only feel positive vibes coming from the club and support.

If the Sun wants to be a negative belly so be it.

Gundermann
31 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Shitty story from the rag of all rags. For a start, Naismith's plea was on Friday. They give no indication as to where and when they got the figure 17.5k

:spoton:

Daveandal
1 minute ago, Daveandal said:

I did a count at 4pm yesterday and 25.5 hours later it looks like we have sold 120 more. Yes its not thousands but they are going at a much quicker rate than last week. We have even near sold out the random column in I2 with only 5 left there.

The two big sections are now probably about half sold if you combine the tickets sold between the two of them.

This coupled with the Big Hearts fundraiser standing at £10k I can only feel positive vibes coming from the club and support.

If the Sun wants to be a negative belly so be it.

£11.4k unreal effort.

Hackney Hearts
3 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

If there were any sections left in the South Upper, surely they’d have been made available to sell to people who want to pay £40 for a decent view? I think all the remaining seats are in the east stand, including front and back rows and some more bits a pieces that the club have held back 

The TO told me "most" of all remaining tickets (currently available or held back) were in the East Stand, FWIW.

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, flecktimus said:

I am thinking tickets may still be available in the south and upper south as it may be more practical to give Rangers if we cant sell. . Just my ten pence worth. 

We will not be giving the SFA / Rangers any tickets back at all.  That was the agreement, that Hearts would cover the cost of any unsold tickets.

Pasquale for King

Steady queues at the TO today so hopefully along with the Big Hearts initiative should see our end nearly full. 

GBJambo
21 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

The fund is also covering other costs such as transportation and food.

Kids go for a £1 on the train. Can’t imagine much will be spent on travel in that case 

1 hour ago, MattyK82 said:

17,500 sold 

CEO said 17k sold last week. I’d say the shitey sun is talking bollocks!!! 

heyjude1
9 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

No change there then 

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

No he didn’t.  He said over 16k.

jr ewing
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Why would anybody waste money like that?

Show them we can sell all of our allocation. 

Josh2012

Long time fan, ex season ticket for many years, but for many reasons no longer attending regularly. Was hopping to take my boy who has recently started showing an interest but I only have 1 loyalty point. Totally fair enough for other more loyal fans to get tickets first but given we're not heading for a sell out surely the club need to look at how they can allow guys like me to get tickets when not heading for a sell out. Seems crazy we'll have empty seats when many Jambos like me simply can't get a ticket. Thoughts?

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

A get that but just throwing £30 down drain doesn't make sense

The Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Josh2012 said:

Long time fan, ex season ticket for many years, but for many reasons no longer attending regularly. Was hopping to take my boy who has recently started showing an interest but I only have 1 loyalty point. Totally fair enough for other more loyal fans to get tickets first but given we're not heading for a sell out surely the club need to look at how they can allow guys like me to get tickets when not heading for a sell out. Seems crazy we'll have empty seats when many Jambos like me simply can't get a ticket. Thoughts?

Have you spoke with the ticket office?

Seaside Dave
5 minutes ago, Josh2012 said:

When was the last time you had a season ticket ? Not sure on how your loyalty points would have dropped that much you're back to 1 point ? 

Saint Jambo
1 minute ago, Seaside Dave said:

When was the last time you had a season ticket ? Not sure on how your loyalty points would have dropped that much you're back to 1 point ? 

Loyalty points only last 2 years.

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

How will that show them?  All tickets in the Hearts end will be sold regardless.  The club has already guaranteed that so the only question is how many of the seats remain empty.  Buying a ticket and not turning up doesn’t address that. 

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, SectionN said:

Normal scenario I’d agree. You could argue if we had sold 18k in 2 days we could use this line.

if we said tickets were selling fast after the last few weeks they’d look a bit silly. I think the club are hoping that low sales tempt fans to buy rather than miss out. 

sold a good amount, considering we never  beat them at hampden'  and it being a sunday 3pm, that can.be seen in pubs etc,  theres no doubt wel sell a few more, but the people that made up there mind that they aint going,     wont change,   still be plenty off the gorgie at semi final, lets just do them this time around.......mon the hearts🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇱🇻

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, flecktimus said:

In the South Stand we only got Upper H and Lower I. I believe these sections will all have sold out

detailed Seating Plan at Hampden Park

jr ewing
16 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

How will that show them?  All tickets in the Hearts end will be sold regardless.  The club has already guaranteed that so the only question is how many of the seats remain empty.  Buying a ticket and not turning up doesn’t address that. 

The club will get the money 💰 

PapaShango
27 minutes ago, Josh2012 said:

Phone the ticket office if they see you have a genuine history and aren’t a blue nose you might get one. I could get extra ones but since I’ve no idea if you are Rangers or not I’m not risking handing over to a random person with one post on the forum.

jr ewing
28 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

A get that but just throwing £30 down drain doesn't make sense

It's for a good cause. 👍 

41 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Chief executive Andrew McKinlay said in a club video: “We have got about 4,000 left to sell 

we were given 21k tickets - so 17k sold 

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

It's for a good cause. 👍 

Nah sorry wouldn't be just throwing £30 down the drain like , as a single dad biddy £30 goes a long way 

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Chief executive Andrew McKinlay said in a club video: “We have got about 4,000 left to sell 

we were given 21k tickets - so 17k sold 

If you listen to his interview earlier in this thread (which I think is the same one you are referring to), he specifically said “over 16k” not 17k.  If it had been closer to 17k I’m sure he would would have said almost 17k to put a more positive spin on it.  And he also didn’t say 4k left, as you quoted above, it was “about 4k”, so in other words we had sold over 16k and had over 4k left.   Check his interview if you want but I know what he said.

PaddysBar
26 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

The club will get the money 💰 

Semi final revenue gets pooled amongst the 4 teams. 

davemclaren
30 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Nah sorry wouldn't be just throwing £30 down the drain like , as a single dad biddy £30 goes a long way 

Would be more efficient donating it to FoH.  No vat. 

jr ewing
10 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Semi final revenue gets pooled amongst the 4 teams. 

But any unsold tickets we'll be deducted. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

That's the one and only direct debit I love coming out my bank every month Dave

2 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Sounds about right to me.  McKinlay said we’d sold over 16k less than a week ago and there has hardly been a stampede since then. 

:lol:

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

👍

Fozzyonthefence
8 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

But any unsold tickets we'll be deducted. 

No they won’t. There will be no unsold tickets.  If Hearts are only able to shift say 19k then the club is paying to the SFA 2k x £30 = £60k.  Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen will receive £15k of that. 

Wee Mikey
14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

'A Song for Every Occasion' ...

8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Ditto. 👍

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

:lol:

Jesus, it’s like ****ing Groundhog Day on here.  What’s your take then Einstein?

SectionN

Wondering if Big Hearts are purchasing tickets as the money comes in or the tickets that are going are supporters snapping up tickets.

Will we see a large chunk go at once?

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Jesus, it’s like ****ing Groundhog Day on here.  What’s your take then Einstein?

Honestly man , you are far too emotionally invested in this :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Wondering if Big Hearts are purchasing tickets as the money comes in or the tickets that are going are supporters snapping up tickets.

Or maybe they are getting a chunk of the seats we haven't released yet? Hope we're not shoving them in the front rows, and that there are some better seats left for them.

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Honestly man , you are far too emotionally invested in this :lol: 

Says the man who gets withdrawal symptoms if he doesn’t make a post every 5 minutes.  🤣

I’ll leave you to it to argue the toss against our CEO, the ticket office, The Sun or any other publication who dares to publish a figure you don’t agree with.🤭

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Is 16999 over 16,000?

Asking for a friend who also doesn’t know what over 16,000 really means.

6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Says the man who gets withdrawal symptoms if he doesn’t make a post every 5 minutes.  🤣

I’ll leave you to it to argue the toss against our CEO, the ticket office, The Sun or any other publication who dares to publish a figure you don’t agree with.🤭

Lighten up man , honestly , I have zero animosity towards you . You just get really annoyed about **** all :( 

Mysterion
21 minutes ago, SectionN said:

I suspect that they will put people in the unsold rows at the bottom of the East Stand so we may not see any change to the seat map. 

Else - if there’s actually is an unsold South Stand Upper section - could be all put in there.

Ricardo Quaresma

Has anyone got Tickets in G7, G6 or G5?

2 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

The TO told me "most" of all remaining tickets (currently available or held back) were in the East Stand, FWIW.

That makes sense

1 hour ago, maroonsgotop said:

In the South Stand we only got Upper H and Lower I. I believe these sections will all have sold out

detailed Seating Plan at Hampden Park

I'm very sure a 50 / 50 would include J2 & J1, so, added to H6 & H5, would be another 400 or so

Seat map not loading for me  - think they might be releasing some more tickets... 🥁

Ricardo Quaresma

The missing front 3 rows and back 2 are surely not part of our allocation and one of the lots of 'missing' seats that makes the allocation lower than the original capacity

I think most people are assuming that they are not for sale