Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

PapaShango

How many are left on sale? They do still seem to be selling so we could be close to selling what's currently available. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

InternationalJambo
4 hours ago, ecky92 said:

G7 is sold out. Only G6 this they didn’t open 

G6 is open as that’s where I purchased my ticket. 

IMG_0457.jpeg

Edited by InternationalJambo

Ricardo Quaresma

OK, this is getting tedious now

I asked yesterday if anyone bought seats in G7, 6, 5

Now, someone implies those 3 are held back, but someone confirms they bought in G7; there is NO G8 on E-Tickets or any seating plan

Reason I asked, about G7, 6, 5 is because I looked back through thread to see all the snapshots of E-Tickets and that area (G7, 6, 5) had snapshots of these sections taken off a PC screen with a phone and the picture quality was low, although it very much looked like there were blue dots in there; obviously there were in G7

This may mean G6, G5 are still unsold, but anyone claiming they know this, I have to admit, the trust level is deservedly low

Guess we'll find out soon enough

GBJambo

Anyone know what section the hospitality seats are in the East? Sure I read that they were in one of the G sections closest to the South? 

Ricardo Quaresma
3 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

G6 is open as that’s where I purchased my ticket. 

IMG_0457.jpeg

Smashing; that would seem to leave G5 maximum 👍👍

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

We won't be dishinig out free tickets for Big Hearts. They certainly won't be wasting money on buses to a Semi final.

I've perhaps misunderstood, but isn't that exactly what we're doing?

I'm delighted that the club is going down this route personally.

https://www.bighearts.org.uk/news/semi-final-hampden/

Luckies1874
37 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

No idea. I just know that we’ve got around 2500 tickets left to sell. So assumed there must be unopened sections. 

Correct. There are not full sections unopened but there are rows and blocks in certain sections that have never been put on sale. I've heard we are hovering around 18k which should get forced up nearer the 19k mark today/tomorrow with the Big Hearts initiative and continued drip drip sales. In my view absolutely superb sales given the history of the fixture, continued recent humpings by them in Glasgow, whet we've taken to recent semis v the Old Firm (including just 5 months ago against the same opposition - we will have at leat 3k more this time!) etc. When all is said and done we will have sold nearly twice as many as Aberdeen have for a Saturday fixture! 

Edited by Luckies1874

JH-HMFC

The Sun reporting 17,500 sold - they are desperate for this to end badly for Hearts

10 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

The Sun reporting 17,500 sold - they are desperate for this to end badly for Hearts

Mental that the story they could be leading with is that fans have raised more than £17k to support other people to attend the game….

jamboozy
10 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

**** them, and while I’m at it, **** the Daily Ranger as well.:smuggy:

Ricardo Quaresma
14 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

...there is NO G8 on E-Tickets or any seating plan...

Pardon me, there is apparently a G8, but it's just a sliver of seats, around 100?

Still can't access it on E-Tickets, because there's no blue dots

jamboozy
1 minute ago, Fejka said:

Mental that the story they could be leading with is that fans have raised more than £17k to support other people to attend the game….

Them and their red top cousins the DR, will never report on anything good about Hearts, however, give them the chance to print the broken Hearts badge? They are all over it like a tramp on chips.

21 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Correct. There are not full sections unopened but there are rows and blocks in certain sections that have never been put on sale. I've heard we are hovering around 18k which should get forced up nearer the 19k mark today/tomorrow with the Big Hearts initiative and continued drip drip sales. In my view absolutely superb sales given the history of the fixture, continued recent humpings by them in Glasgow, whet we've taken to recent semis v the Old Firm (including just 5 months ago against the same opposition - we will have at leat 3k more this time!) etc. When all is said and done we will have sold nearly twice as many as Aberdeen have for a Saturday fixture! 

Yes but the Codheids are adamant that that is because they have further to travel :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Fejka said:

Scottish football and the associated press summed up perfectly 

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

:spoton:

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Just clickbait. Old firm fans love it. Best ignored.

Edited by Tour22

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We probably have done enough to get Big Hearts 200 tickets. Cant see how we get to 19k though, not going to happen and we are now wide open to attack regardless of what we think, we didnt sell them

GBJambo
4 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

We probably have done enough to get Big Hearts 200 tickets. Cant see how we get to 19k though, not going to happen and we are now wide open to attack regardless of what we think, we didnt sell them

We have sold between 18k and 18.5k with an additional say 200 from  Big Hearts and with still a few days of sales . We will exceed 19k . Who cares what the Glasgow press say 🤣

Edited by GBJambo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, GBJambo said:

We have sold between 18k and 18.5k with an additional day 209 from Big Hearts and with still a few days of sales . We will exceed 19k . Who cares what the Glasgow press say 🤣

Not so much what their media say, its what the SFA will do next time we are there. This was our chance to show that we can sell 20k plus with a relatively successful season. It does make the ground neutral when the other team doesnt go corner flag to corner flag like Sunday, we may well lose that after 1 shot

CaptainShanks

We have sold a lot more than I thought we would and have done historically against the Old Firm in semi finals. The stance Hearts have taken has led to folk buying tickets who wouldn't normally imo.

joondalupjambo

Once we score our third with 15 minutes left, to go 3-0 up there will be masses of empty seats in The Rangers end.  They do walking away, trust me, they do and they will.

HHGH

When I was in the TO yesterday the girl said just over 1K left at about 1pm. 

where are people getting the 1-2K left to sell? 

Gorgie_Rules

The actual number sold isn’t really that important, its the big gaps in the stand that looks a bit shite, especially when the club asked for half the allocation and couldn’t sell it.

Thankfully more fans have snapped up tickets in the 2 and a half empty sections that we had last week, therefore come sunday its going to look pretty full. Hopefully a rush of sales coming up to the weekend as a few change their minds.

SE16 3LN

The third biggest club in the country have sold 9k for their semi final

Hackney Hearts
9 minutes ago, c41rns said:

When I was in the TO yesterday the girl said just over 1K left at about 1pm. 

where are people getting the 1-2K left to sell? 

As with all info from the TO, unless you get them to qualify it by stating how many seats have been held back, it's not much help.

The TO told me last week that "most" of the sections were open for sale - but "most" could mean 99% or 51%, so pretty useless in terms of working out where sales were at.

FWIW, there weren't over 1K left on the ticketing map at 1pm yesterday, more like 800.

brunoatemyhamster

Am I missing something? 

Why are we having to shell out for the unsold tickets? 

Surely if we only sell 10k, then we get 10k worth of sales. 

Where's the 150k that's being reported going, if it's not coming back to us as a share of tickets sold? 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

2 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

As with all info from the TO, unless you get them to qualify it by stating how many seats have been held back, it's not much help.

The TO told me last week that "most" of the sections were open for sale - but "most" could mean 99% or 51%, so pretty useless in terms of working out where sales were at.

FWIW, there weren't over 1K left on the ticketing map at 1pm yesterday, more like 800.

I suppose. Looking at the available blue dots this morning I would say a lot less now. 

Do we believe a full section (or two) remains? 

IMG_1685.jpeg

Luckies1874
2 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Am I missing something? 

Why are we having to shell out for the unsold tickets? 

Surely if we only sell 10k, then we get 10k worth of sales. 

Where's the 150k that's being reported going, if it's not coming back to us as a share of tickets sold? 

Seems you've missed rather a lot!   :vrface:

The good news is the 150k figure is nowhere near true at this point.

brunoatemyhamster
2 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Seems you've missed rather a lot!   :vrface:

The good news is the 150k figure is nowhere near true at this point.

Still not getting why we're expected to be paying anything. 

Lost revenue? Fine

Guarantees? No getting

Luckies1874
5 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Still not getting why we're paying anything. 

Lost revenue? Fine

Guarantees? No getting

On agreeing to receive a 50-50 split of tickets for the upcoming semi-final the club agreed to pay for that number of tickets (circa 21,000). Any unsold tickets wold be Hearts responsibility financially. How you have not heard about this arrangement is quite amazing if you read this forum or any Hearts related social media on even an irregular basis. 

The 2 semi finals ticket sales are pooled and split. Therefore the SFA want to maximise revenues. Rantic could sell more tickets but Hearts wanted a 50-50 split so agreed to pay for any shortfall in our allocation out of our %.

Edited by Luckies1874

Hackney Hearts
3 minutes ago, c41rns said:

Do we believe a full section (or two) remains? 

Don't think there can be in the East Stand - tickets have been sold in each section. There are 3 rows at the front and 2 at the back which haven't been available (that's a sizeable number) and there may be small rows/blocks held back within sections but that's impossible to tell.

Otherwise the only possibility is H5 & H6 South Upper (great seats!).

Daveandal

Dot count update (usual caveats apply)

Looks like about 655 seats available to buy at the moment. As has been covered extensively this does not mean we are 655 away from a sell out.

Since 5.30pm yesterday we have sold, give or take 166 tickets.

The only sections with sizable available seats are G1 and F7. G1 looks to have 275 seats left so at least 2/3rds full.

Whatever happens between now and Sunday this has been a monumental effort. The BH total is currently £17.7k as well. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Daveandal said:

Dot count update (usual caveats apply)

Looks like about 655 seats available to buy at the moment. As has been covered extensively this does not mean we are 655 away from a sell out.

Since 5.30pm yesterday we have sold, give or take 166 tickets.

The only sections with sizable available seats are G1 and F7. G1 looks to have 275 seats left so at least 2/3rds full.

Whatever happens between now and Sunday this has been a monumental effort. The BH total is currently £17.7k as well. 

Now over 18k, I wonder when the effort to get cash stops and then how they get people involved to distribute and get people to the game.

Jack Torrance
9 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Still not getting why we're expected to be paying anything. 

Lost revenue? Fine

Guarantees? No getting

5 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

On agreeing to receive a 50-50 split of tickets for the upcoming semi-final the club agreed to pay for that number of tickets (circa 21,000). Any unsold tickets wold be Hearts responsibility financially. How you have not heard about this arrangement is quite amazing if you read this forum or any Hearts related social media on even an irregular basis. 

The 2 semi finals ticket sales are pooled and split. Therefore the SFA want to maximise revenues. Rantic could sell more tickets but Hearts wanted a 50-50 split so agreed to pay for any shortfall in our allocation out of our %.

It's also been pointed out earlier in this thread that we won't need to pay more, it just means our split of the proceeds from the semis, will be less than the other clubs.

The main thing is to sell as many as possible to help strengthen our case for a 50/50 split going forward. 

brunoatemyhamster
5 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Point is  if the moneys coming back to us anyway as a share, then what's the big fuss about? 

Its our lost revenue. 

Luckies1874
Just now, brunoatemyhamster said:

Point is  if the moneys coming back to us anyway as a share, then what's the big fuss about? 

Its our lost revenue. 

Correct. 

Who is making a fuss?

brunoatemyhamster
4 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

It's also been pointed out earlier in this thread that we won't need to pay more, it just means our split of the proceeds from the semis, will be less than the other clubs.

The main thing is to sell as many as possible to help strengthen our case for a 50/50 split going forward. 

Shouldn't need to have a case for a 50/50 split at a neutral venue. 

Its the weegie media putting pressure on try and make sure their buddies can get 60/40 or 70/30 splits at the neutral stadium. 

Total nothing story. 

brunoatemyhamster
4 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Correct. 

Who is making a fuss?

The media lol 

Not anyone one here

Its a non story. 

Pressure on any team to sell tickets at a neutral venue is a nonsense. 

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/hearts-only-sold-17-500-for-sunday.270669/page-2

I just googled their forum to see their take on it. Quite surprised to see a few of them actually get it and are congratulating us for the efforts and charity shown.

BUT there is a lot of entitled (((✊🏼)))’s who think “loyal Gers” are being “locked out”. 

😂

Jambomuzz

Why are people under the impression g6 hasn’t been sold yet? I’m sure it was on sale towards the beginning and they have worked their way round form both north and south stands and have met in the middle with what’s left. There could be one or two upper sections left in the south mind

Hackney Hearts

It strikes me, with the Big Hearts figure currently in the same ballpark as the number of tickets sold, it would be great if we had a real time totaliser for the tickets like BH have for donations...

this thread would be a fraction of the length!

HopeDiouf
17 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Now over 18k, I wonder when the effort to get cash stops and then how they get people involved to distribute and get people to the game.

already started

Newton51

The agreement came with the understanding that the club would have to cover the cost of all unsold tickets. As things stand, just over 3,000 tickets remain for sale with the club having sold 17,800.

flecktimus
27 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

We will also get 25% back on any monies we hand over.

CaptainShanks
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

The agreement came with the understanding that the club would have to cover the cost of all unsold tickets. As things stand, just over 3,000 tickets remain for sale with the club having sold 17,800.

Yet folk were adamant it was 16000 sold a few days ago. Doubt we have sold 18000 in that time. 

Luckies1874
2 minutes ago, CaptainShanks said:

Yet folk were adamant it was 16000 sold a few days ago. Doubt we have sold 18000 in that time. 

:kirk:

17,800 - 16,000 = 1800