Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

Jean Louis Valois

Anyone know if the ticket office is open today? I know it's usually shut on a Sunday but wondered if it might be open today to push semi final tickets.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

zeke1874
14 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Anyone know if the ticket office is open today? I know it's usually shut on a Sunday but wondered if it might be open today to push semi final tickets.

Think the club store opens at 10. Maybe phone them and see. I've tickets to pick up and will be passing thru Gorgie today so hopefully someone at the shop can hand over the tickets. Not sure if the official ticket desk needs to be open to sell tickets... but like you say would make sense if they want to increase ticket sales...

alicante jambo
2 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

I was collecting tickets yesterday and an elderly Jambo attending the Livingston game was refused as only had 4 points. I gave him a couple of reference numbers but sorry to see in our predicament of having tickets to sell that no common sense was being used and chap getting computer says no standard guff. 

Good on you btw hes lucky you were there but can only imagine theres more out there.

Fxxx the SPFL

How ever many tickets are left Hearts should just sell them all as kids tickets should save a few grand

Jambo-Fox
9 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Can you explain how you think that might work, given that lots of fans have bought 2 or 4 tickets and other ST holders have got their ticket through their mates’ ST’s or 20 LPs meaning the club has absolutely no idea who has all bought tickets for the semi?  It’s totally unworkable.

Simple to work:- those that buy tickets for the semi get to buy the same number of tickets for the final!

eg

SF tickets 🎫🎫🎫 = Final tickets 🎟️🎟️🎟️

PS not that I’m necessarily supporting this approach 

Edited by Jambo-Fox

JimmyCant
1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Simple to work:- those that buy tickets for the semi get to buy the same number of tickets for the final!

eg

SF tickets 🎫🎫🎫 = Final tickets 🎟️ 🎟️🎟️

And just bin the loyalty points system that has worked well for 20 odd years the next day, plus one less reason to buy an ST

Jambo-Fox
19 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

And just bin the loyalty points system that has worked well for 20 odd years the next day, plus one less reason to buy an ST

No! The semi final tickets have been bought using the loyalty points system, so that would roll over to the sale of final tickets 

🎫 🎟️🎫🎟️🎫🎟️🎫🎟️🎫🎟️🎫🎟️🎫🎟️

Edited by Jambo-Fox

JimmyCant
2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

No! The semi final tickets have been bought using the loyalty points system, so that would roll over to the sale of final tickets 

🎫 🎟️🎫🎟️🎫🎟️🎫🎟️🎫🎟️🎫🎟️🎫🎟️

That’s not true. You get one ticket for your own loyalty position and they’ve allowed you to buy more for any Tom Dick or Harry who might not have been to a football match in their life. They’re not even checking who those people are so them sticking to 5 LP’s is a farce anyway

We Can But Worry

F1 – 123

F2 – 556

F3 – 484

F4 – 2

F left – 1165

H3 – 1

I2 – 14

1180 on sale.

Are Hearts holding back any sections?

hughesie27
2 minutes ago, We Can But Worry said:

F1 – 123

F2 – 556

F3 – 484

F4 – 2

F left – 1165

H3 – 1

I2 – 14

1180 on sale.

Yes, Upper South apparnetly.

12 minutes ago, We Can But Worry said:

F1 – 123

F2 – 556

F3 – 484

F4 – 2

F left – 1165

H3 – 1

I2 – 14

1180 on sale.

Think your lettering is wrong as seats available in F6-7 & G1-2. Good update though as looking better than a few days ago 

We Can But Worry
4 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Think your lettering is wrong as seats available in F6-7 & G1-2. Good update though as looking better than a few days ago 

Yes, my bad.

Will post an update tomorrow night.

soonbe110
29 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Guys sitting in front of us yesterday said they had upper south tickets for next week🤷‍♂️

hughesie27
19 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Guys sitting in front of us yesterday said they had upper south tickets for next week🤷‍♂️

I think some sections were sold but not all.

ToadKiller Dog
54 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Is the area open now ? What would be the sense in keeping it closed with a week to go ?

Newton51
2 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Is the area open now ? What would be the sense in keeping it closed with a week to go ?

Is there a chance that some upper south could be returned

GBJambo
13 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Hope not .**** having rangers fans above you. These should have been on sale at the start imo 

hughesie27
27 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I've no idea tbh.

ToadKiller Dog
30 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Not sure wouldn't be suprised if the orcs get any unsold corporate seats 

soonbe110
55 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I think some sections were sold but not all.

👍

Jambo-Fox
4 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

That’s not true. You get one ticket for your own loyalty position and they’ve allowed you to buy more for any Tom Dick or Harry who might not have been to a football match in their life. They’re not even checking who those people are so them sticking to 5 LP’s is a farce anyway

I don’t really see any problem, any loyal Hearts supporter who wants a ticket can get a ticket.

And these same Hearts supporters who have bought a semi ticket are spending their money to buy tickets from Hearts 50% allocation to take others (they may be called Tom, Dick or Harry!) who are prepared to go to a semi final.

And if as someone proposed that anyone with a semi final ticket should be able to buy a ticket for final is implemented then, any Hearts supporter who for genuine reasons can’t attend the semi (but would the final)  just buy a semi ticket anyway! Problem solved.

NB I’ve not got an opinion on how final tickets are allocated but I do hope there is a big discussion on it after the semi!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hungry hippo
1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

To try to fill the more visible area behind the goals probably.

JimmyCant
19 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I don’t really see any problem, any loyal Hearts supporter who wants a ticket can get a ticket.

And these same Hearts supporters who have bought a semi ticket are spending their money to buy tickets from Hearts 50% allocation to take others (they may be called Tom, Dick or Harry!) who are prepared to go to a semi final.

And if as someone proposed that anyone with a semi final ticket should be able to buy a ticket for final is implemented then, any Hearts supporter who for genuine reasons can’t attend the semi (but would the final)  just buy a semi ticket anyway! Problem solved.

NB I’ve not got an opinion on how final tickets are allocated but I do hope there is a big discussion on it after the semi!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

There’s no discussion if we reach the final. It’s on a loyalty points basis. If it isn’t, you’d be as well scrapping loyalty points altogether and putting something else in place that rewards attendance at cup ties.

I don’t have a dog in this race by the way. I can’t make the semi and I have an independent source for a ticket for the final (I don’t have enough points to expect to get one through the loyalty scheme)

Jambo-Fox

I just checked in on sales and they look reasonably steady with not many left. Apart from two (one upper & one lower) in the South Stand these are what are available;

IMG_3986.jpeg

Daveandal
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I just checked in on sales and they look reasonably steady with not many left. Apart from two (one upper & one lower) in the South Stand these are what are available;

IMG_3986.jpeg

G1 has taken a fair hit since Friday. Good to see.

19/05/2012

Should just open it up to 1 loyalty point now even if Rangers fans buy there won’t be many of them 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Not for me , if ends up loads rangers fans in our end and crowd trouble we'll get hammered by the sfa

indianajones

Id rather pay the extra and have empty seats than let those mutants have the extra tickets. 

Rangers looking vulnerable and Hearts going well. This team deserves our support. Theres a good connection with the fans and players. Let’s get the remaining tickets sold and get behind the team and into the final. 

Ricardo Quaresma
On 14/04/2024 at 06:21, jimbojambo said:

I was collecting tickets yesterday and an elderly Jambo attending the Livingston game was refused as only had 4 points. I gave him a couple of reference numbers but sorry to see in our predicament of having tickets to sell that no common sense was being used and chap getting computer says no standard guff

Can't believe I'm reading this, what's 1 elderly guy gonnae dae?

A guy with 1 LP reported getting 2 Tickets on here

7 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Maybe Sir PH’s grandad 

Luckies1874

Big Hearts are going to announce some kind of initiative.....

Edited by Luckies1874

joondalupjambo
5 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

He might have been asking for 4 tickets?  Sounds like that reading jimbojambo' post because he says he gave him a couple of reference numbers.  Agree one guy asking for one ticket with 4 LP's, and being refused would be a bit daft.  

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Big Hearts are going to announce some kind of initiative.....

Travel and food of course important, however 3pm kick off, surely we could feed the kids at Tynecastle prior to departure? Buses at this late stage could be logisitcal issue

Ricardo Quaresma
44 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

He might have been asking for 4 tickets?  Sounds like that reading jimbojambo' post because he says he gave him a couple of reference numbers.  Agree one guy asking for one ticket with 4 LP's, and being refused would be a bit daft.  

I guess he gave a convincing amount of anecdotal evidence, in an Edinburgh accent, to jimbojambo :smuggy:

Gundermann

Couldn't get tickets for my kids as they're not registered... :(

Ricardo Quaresma

I'd reckon 1600 tops left, including J2, J1, H6 & H5, not released yet

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I'm not sure J2, J1 are ours to sell, those sections are for SFA blazers and hangers on plus hospitality etc...

Bizarre if H6, H5 haven't been put on sale as pretty much the best seats in our allocation.

Luckies1874
4 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

At least double that but progress being made. 

Daveandal

Looks like just over 1000 tickets currently available to buy. Of course there are more that have not been released yet. Possibly upper sections and certainly front rows and back rows all over the place.

By my very basic maths looks like we have sold about 370 since 4pm on Friday. Not bad going. 

Ricardo Quaresma
8 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I'm not sure J2, J1 are ours to sell, those sections are for SFA blazers and hangers on plus hospitality etc...

Bizarre if H6, H5 haven't been put on sale as pretty much the best seats in our allocation.

All explained previously

Jambo-Fox
24 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Couldn't get tickets for my kids as they're not registered... :(

They don’t need to be, I think you can allocate all the tickets you buy to yourself ie up to 2 or 4 depending on whether you have 5+ or 20+ points, that’s what I did.

Ricardo Quaresma

There's less than 1200 in the East, are people trying to claim there's like, 3 sections there that haven't been opened?

I've looked at all the snapshots on this thread; I don't recall seeing any sections without dots at some point and none now; Only sections unopened are parts of J2 & J1, parts of those also reserved, I'm pretty sure

H6 & H5 will be opened after East is near done, as suggested up the page, I reckon

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

There's less than 1200 in the East, are people trying to claim there's like, 3 sections there that haven't been opened?

I've looked at all the snapshots on this thread; I don't recall seeing any sections without dots at some point and none now; Only sections unopened are parts of J2 & J1, parts of those also reserved, I'm pretty sure

H6 & H5 will be opened after East is near done, as suggested up the page, I reckon

I think the missing seats are probably the front and back rows of sections currently showing as sold out.

18 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I've  been in South Upper for last couple of games against them they Hearts only had a bit at the end of the stand. Pretty sure H6 and H5 will contain huns.