Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

Fire_At_The_Disco

Noticed when I looked at the seating map there are no single seats left apart from that spooky row in the South 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

We Can But Worry

Took totals yesterday afternoon and just now:

Sun 1530          Mon 2200

F6 – 123           53

F7 – 556           536

G1 – 484           402

G2 – 2              0

H3 – 1              0

I2 – 14              8

1180 left           999 left

Heartbeat
2 minutes ago, gov said:

Closing in on a grand already, some effort!

This over now just donated 

We Can But Worry
2 minutes ago, gov said:

Closing in on a grand already, some effort!

Unfortunately there could be as many as a couple of thousand not yet been made available for sale.

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

As it’s stands now tho, we’ll have less than a normal home game attendance. Saturdays game vs Livi was 18.5k I believe, we still have a ways to go to beat that number come Sunday. 

We didn't have anything like that in terms of bums on seats tho. We've sold more for the semi than were actually there on Saturday (with 6 days to go).

Daveandal
3 minutes ago, gov said:

Over 2k raised in an hour. So many people will benefit and enjoy a big day out 

This is amazing and so positive. Loving our support at the moment.

Philfigo

Brilliant from the support once again when fellow supporters or the club needs us we stand up, truly a club like no other. 

Ricardo Quaresma

Deary me, it surely is obvious that we've sold over 18,000 already

There's what can be seen, plus around 400 elsewhere unreleased

If anyone thinks there's more, kindly show us all or shut it

Thanks in advance :smuggy:

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
9 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Bumping this.  Just thrown a few quid in; a great initiative.  Over 3k now; I hope they get over 10k and that’s 200-300 tickets sold with a nice day out for those in receipt.

karipidis
1 hour ago, Jambo dans les Pyrenees said:

Bumping this.  Just thrown a few quid in; a great initiative.  Over 3k now; I hope they get over 10k and that’s 200-300 tickets sold with a nice day out for those in receipt.

Does this include ticket purchases or is it for travel etc?

Jack Torrance
9 minutes ago, karipidis said:

It's to cover tickets, travel and food. So everything for the day out.

Edited by Jack Torrance

Total guess, but if the average ticket + food + travel costs are £70pp, how many do you reckon we can fund? On course for well over 100 by the end of today. Brilliant effort.

TexasAndy

If we had drawn Aberdeen in semi we would have sold 22,000 in no time.  Remember what we are up against (establishment wise).  A semi final of a national cup competition where one team gets allocated it's own end of the ground regardless of who they play.  The advantage of always playing semis and finals in their own city.  A media that drools over them and their ugly sisters at every opportunity.  Add to that our record against Rangers at Hampden and I can see people's reluctance to attend.   We will have a great support through on Sunday but I will never judge those that can't or won't attend.

1 hour ago, karipidis said:

I wonder if the club are donating a proportion of the unsold tickets to the cause and what's gathered through this excellent initiative will cover the cost of the day out to help fans enjoy a day. 

Rudi Hates Hibees
12 minutes ago, Bainy said:

I wonder if the club are donating a proportion of the unsold tickets to the cause and what's gathered through this excellent initiative will cover the cost of the day out to help fans enjoy a day. 

That’s how I initially read it. 

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Their allocation is sold, its the return of debenture seats

Does that mean Rangers fans will get debenture seats in the Hearts end?  Actually that must happen anyway as surely most debenture holders seats that do get taken will end up in Rangers fans hands anyway. 

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Does that mean Rangers fans will get debenture seats in the Hearts end?  Actually that must happen anyway as surely most debenture holders seats that do get taken will end up in Rangers fans hands anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Would imagine so

merrymac

Cant go on Saturday unfortunately,due to a long standing commitment, but just bought a ticket anyway, will at least feel like I am there in spirit😍

We cant let these SFA wallopers get one over on us

HHGH

Hungry hippo

I thought the debenture seats were in the neutral bit of the South Stand.

Disser Pointon
4 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Cant go on Saturday unfortunately,due to a long standing commitment, but just bought a ticket anyway, will at least feel like I am there in spirit😍

We cant let these SFA wallopers get one over on us

HHGH

Could you go on Sunday though? 🤔🤣

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

I thought the debenture seats were in the neutral bit of the South Stand.

I wouldn’t imagine there will be many neutrals there!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

If we had drawn Aberdeen in semi we would have sold 22,000 in no time.  Remember what we are up against (establishment wise).  A semi final of a national cup competition where one team gets allocated it's own end of the ground regardless of who they play.  The advantage of always playing semis and finals in their own city.  A media that drools over them and their ugly sisters at every opportunity.  Add to that our record against Rangers at Hampden and I can see people's reluctance to attend.   We will have a great support through on Sunday but I will never judge those that can't or won't attend.

I would say thats all the more reason to go, everyone is different of course and not a criticism

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

If we had drawn Aberdeen in semi we would have sold 22,000 in no time.  

I don’t think that’s true.  There is a ceiling on how many of our fans want to attend semis and it appears to be late teens of thousands (v Hibs being an exception).   And it’s not just about expecting to win - we expected to win v ICT and only took around 18k.  Remember we even struggled to sell our 50/50 allocation v Celtic for a final. 

Mysterion
13 hours ago, We Can But Worry said:

Took totals yesterday afternoon and just now:

Sun 1530          Mon 2200

F6 – 123           53

F7 – 556           536

G1 – 484           402

G2 – 2              0

H3 – 1              0

I2 – 14              8

1180 left           999 left

Rough dot count at 1130.

Sun 1530          Mon 2200          Tue 1230 

F6 – 123           53                        49                       

F7 – 556           536                     476

G1 – 484           402                    369

G2 – 2              0                         0

H3 – 1              0                         0

I2 – 14              8                         6

1180 left           999 left              900 left

AC Mallin_51
27 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I don’t think that’s true.  There is a ceiling on how many of our fans want to attend semis and it appears to be late teens of thousands (v Hibs being an exception).   And it’s not just about expecting to win - we expected to win v ICT and only took around 18k.  Remember we even struggled to sell our 50/50 allocation v Celtic for a final. 

Only thing with that though is back in 2019 we were 5/6th in the league for about the 3rd year running, didn’t consistently sell out tynecastle with 3/4s of the roesburn home support and didn’t have a waiting list for season tickets. I get what you mean though, unless it’s Hibs the demand for a semi final doesn’t seem to be there

Rocky jamboa

It looks like tickets are selling well. Does anyone know if some areas have not went on sale yet, or if those showing as remaining are all we have left?

Mysterion
2 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Only thing with that though is back in 2019 we were 5/6th in the league for about the 3rd year running, didn’t consistently sell out tynecastle with 3/4s of the roesburn home support and didn’t have a waiting list for season tickets. I get what you mean though, unless it’s Hibs the demand for a semi final doesn’t seem to be there

I do believe if a Hampden sized neutral venue was in Edinburgh then we'd do better with attendances for semi finals. I think there is an apathy toward having to go to Glasgow for these games (unless it's Hibs). 

PapaShango
11 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

We have even struggled to sell out the Hibs semi's not to the same extent as the wee team. But if you look back at the 4-0 you can clearly see gaps in the Hearts end that day. I think its always been the case for semi finals and was even worse when they went to a replay. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
14 hours ago, neilnunb said:

What a great initiatve by Big Hearts.  Another one here who can't go but donated. 

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
17 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Rough dot count at 1130.

Thanks for doing the dot counting.

With the Big Hearts fundraiser, and selling 100-200 a day for the next 2-3 days, I think we’ll sell what’s left.

Jambo-Fox
19 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Rough dot count at 1130.

Great counting and tracker!

kingantti1874

Did we ever answer the question as to whether any sections have not been opened 

16 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

We have even struggled to sell out the Hibs semi's not to the same extent as the wee team. But if you look back at the 4-0 you can clearly see gaps in the Hearts end that day. I think its always been the case for semi finals and was even worse when they went to a replay. 

Are you sure ? I dont remember any gaps in our end . Massive swathes of empty seats in their end however 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Are you sure ? I dont remember any gaps in our end . Massive swathes of empty seats in their end however 

was just going to say the same. Don’t recall any gaps of note 

Hackney Hearts
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Did we ever answer the question as to whether any sections have not been opened 

It hasn't been answered publicly, but we can deduce that there must be seats held back somewhere, otherwise they could announce that we've sold over 20k. We're assuming that there must be up to a thousand not for sale in the front 3 rows and back 2 rows, and maybe a couple of small sections in South Upper (although why they'd hold back the best seats I'm not sure).

Hackney Hearts
19 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

But if you look back at the 4-0 you can clearly see gaps in the Hearts end that day. 

Don't remember any significant gaps?

Small gaps don't mean the tickets weren't sold - there's always reasons why individuals/groups can't actually make it to the game at the last minute.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

It hasn't been answered publicly, but we can deduce that there must be seats held back somewhere, otherwise they could announce that we've sold over 20k. We're assuming that there must be up to a thousand not for sale in the front 3 rows and back 2 rows, and maybe a couple of small sections in South Upper (although why they'd hold back the best seats I'm not sure).

👍🏻 yep .  Possible to ensure the visible ones on the curve are sold first.  

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Don't remember any significant gaps?

Small gaps don't mean the tickets weren't sold - there's always reasons why individuals/groups can't actually make it to the game at the last minute.

I am sure there was a small block of a hundred or so between the west and north stands but I think that was due to a supporters bus breaking down on the way to the game if my memory serves me well!

Daveandal
43 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Rough dot count at 1130.

99 sold from 10 last night to now is great. Last week we were shifting 50/70 tickets every 24 hours.

With the Big Hearts initiative, results over the weekend and people just genuinely being 50/50 and deciding to go we are going to get very close to a sell out. 

Buzzing for this now.