• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

David McCaig
34 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Late rush looks like its on, seems a good few have shifted today. I wonder if those being sold are ones allocated for Big Hearts. 

Hopefully not, you would imagine that whatever purchase is made on behalf of Big Hearts is bought in bulk.

Luckies1874

Big Hearts update:

Including raffle £24k raised - 1200 donors. 

Approx 480 tickets bought 

250 people being transported on 4 buses 

500 kiosk vouchers for food 

Lots of maroon and white scarves purchased 

To be continued! 

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

Big Hearts update:

To be continued! 

Fantastic effort:notworthy:

Hope they all enjoy their day out watching the Big Team getting a Big Win🥰

CaptainShanks
5 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

:kirk:

17,800 - 16,000 = 1800

😂😂 Anyway looks like the tickets are nearly sold out.

The Daily Record/Sun/most Rangers fan sites are going to be spewing.

Edited by CaptainShanks

David McCaig
Just now, chrisyboy7 said:

I think more tickets may be released tomorrow at this rate

I think today is the closing date for tickets being posted out, so maybe its worthwhile going to a general sale tomorrow with tickets having to be collected from the ground

GinRummy
59 minutes ago, Papa said:

SFA & SPFL have shafted HMFC each and every time they have had the opportunity. From 15 point deduction through meeting to change rules many times to punish/fine us to demoting us after a curtailed season involving gerrymandering a vote. We should list these as a badge of dishonour.

The whole shebang is run for the benefit of two clubs, encompassing their archaic and filthy tradition, and it’s been going on so long that every other club is too weak or brain washed to challenge it, so are reduced to feeding on the scraps the bigots give them. 

As well as the SFA and SPFL they have the media in their pockets and it’s close to impossible for any other club to challenge them. They have almost every advantage that they are able to have, to the point where 11 v 11 is barely fair with referees giving them decisions that other teams don’t get as often, home teams being outnumbered by sectarian scum and matches between the two being reffed “differently”.

The fact a demand for a 50/50 split is being criticised by Hearts fans is disappointing. It’s really just a demand for a fairer game. The fact it might end up costing our club money is cash well spent. 

highlandjambo3
21 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Big Hearts update:

To be continued! 

That’s fantastic…..a question, (I appreciate you may not know though) the other 230 people not bussing it, are they a mixture of people making their own way or, are big hearts awaiting confirmation of more busses or both ?

Tams bird
40 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I think today is the closing date for tickets being posted out, so maybe its worthwhile going to a general sale tomorrow with tickets having to be collected from the ground

General sale for Rangers supporters to buy.

David McCaig
8 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

That's clearly a danger but would still be a staggeringly small section of overall sales and hopefully lessened further by selling in person.

51 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Been done to death, 5 loyalty points is the lowest it will go.

innerjambo
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Hi  ‘Kenny’

Come on everybody! Do the Bump!

🤣.......showing your age there mate. I had to look it up of course 😎

pettigrewsstylist
18 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Have to answer 5 HMFC questions in random telescreening/vetting. No 50/50 or phone a friend allowed.

All recorded and released as a pay per listen podcast.

I would buy it 🤣🤣

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

Big Hearts update:

To be continued! 

Aye but are those 480 tickets still showing as blue dots? 🤣

All joking aside....proper club!!

joondalupjambo
8 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

🤣.......showing your age there mate. I had to look it up of course 😎

Sales are "grinding" to halt🤣

You might need help with that as well🤣

I know this has been done to death on here, and nobody really knows exactly what is going on, but at this stage, it seems odd that the club haven't released all the remaining tickets, aside from any they are holding back for Big Hearts.

There are only scraps left on sale right now, none of the sections are going to look empty, some people are weird - they might even prefer front or back row seats, and I don't think there is any benefit to making the tickets look scarce so close to the game. 

Hot since 86
12 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

That's clearly a danger but would still be a staggeringly small section of overall sales and hopefully lessened further by selling in person.

Aye all in the same sections. With all the attention over the allocation if it was seen there were a couple 100 Rangers fans in our section the club would get crucified. Let alone if there was bother (which there would be).

loyalty points are there for a reason. Any Hearts fan who can’t get a ticket has  never been been to at least a couple games and doesn’t know another Hearts fan with a spare ticket….sounds unlikely to me!

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Hot since 86 said:

Aye all in the same sections. With all the attention over the allocation if it was seen there were a couple 100 Rangers fans in our section the club would get crucified. Let alone if there was bother (which there would be).

loyalty points are there for a reason. Any Hearts fan who can’t get a ticket has  never been been to at least a couple games and doesn’t know another Hearts fan with a spare ticket….sounds unlikely to me!

Fair point maybe a better option would be anyone with a buying history other than only games v Rangers.

Ricardo Quaresma
4 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We'll find out if it comes to it.

No, just buy your ticket now.

What aren't you getting about this?

People will be holding out for H6 & H5; they know those sections are unsold

It's not right if they don't get that choice; it'll be tough 5h1t if they have to buy G1 or whatever but some will just not bother at all, because there's been a dog's dinner made of this

Hopefully it's all better than it seems though and we'll all get the crack for the next time

3 hours ago, Darren said:

I'd have thought it would be financially prudent for the club to release the more expensive tickets now in the hope of not having to pay for them.

I agree, but they obviously want those blue dots shifted and I suspect the upper parts of G5-G7 are where any 'unaccounted for' seats are

2 hours ago, Daveandal said:

Dot count update. Comes with all the usual caveats plus the BH caveate*

From 10.30 this morning to 16.15 this afternoon there are 266 less seats available to buy. If this is a genuine last minute surge independent of BH or if its the BH tickets starting to go I don't know. But its impressive either way.

Section G1 only has 120 tickets left. Its going to look full IMO come kick off. F7 has 234 left so over 2/3rd full now.

There are only 369 tickets available to buy now. As stated previously there are seats at the front and back of sections that were never released so we might see some of them appear before the weekend.

I don't think they are part of our allocation at all, mate

Stupid Sexy Flanders
4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

No the number we would have received was never announced. Presumably similar to what we got for the League Cup Semi though? Was that 19k?

Anyway, to guarentee 50/50 Hearts had to buy every ticket. So when buying your ticket the money goes straight to Hearts rather than the SFA. Not just a couple of 1000.

19k is what Aberdeen originally got, and what I'd thought we'd been offered as well. I thought we had to pay upfront for the extra to make it a 50/50 split. I've obviously misread something somewhere, but I've never heard of a club having to pay for all their unsold tickets before. 

troonmaroon
8 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

It's not right if they don't get that choice; it'll be tough 5h1t if they have to buy G1 or whatever but some will just not bother at all, because there's been a dog's dinner made of this

Hopefully it's all better than it seems though and we'll all get the crack for the next time

I agree, but they obviously want those blue dots shifted and I suspect the upper parts of G5-G7 are where any 'unaccounted for' seats are

I don't think they are part of our allocation at all, mate

Not many 'know' much for 100% whether any full sections have been held back and dogs dinner is harsh. Some of south upper will also be segregation, as with previous matches. 

As for the 'restricted view' tickets. I'm convinced they absolutely would /will be part of our allocation and will account for many of the 'unknown' seats many folk seem worried about. (Sure someone could do a count/ estimate how many three front rows in every section would total. Someone probably has elsewhere in the thread, haha. )

There's no reason at all the sfa would withhold them as hardly like they could try to pass them to the other team. However, it's entirely reasonable for us to hold them back and try to get rid of others first. 

Daveandal

A Dundee win tonight or maybe more accurately another poor Rangers performance might see a final wee boost to sales.

Not sure I'd want to face Rangers on the back of 2 defeats mind.

Cameronstheman

The SFA gambled on this Ticket Allocation IMO, knowing no other team outside the OF could sell out a. Sunday SCSF KO bar Hearts . So they added the unsold tickets to the gig  as a deterrent .Aberdeen knew when to duck out But we aint and are still getting near the line. As  the next time other teams like Aberdeen and Hibs reach cup semis they will just say no to similar numbers as you couldn't sell the last batch. So  the two cheeks will get the rest now. Hopefully we throw it right back at them come Sunday 

Jack Torrance

Anyone know how The Rangers ticket sales are going? Hopefully they'll hand some to us if we need more. 

:greggy:

Luckies1874
2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Anyone know how The Rangers ticket sales are going? Hopefully they'll hand some to us if we need more. 

:greggy:

They’ve been selling unused Hampden debentures over last 24 hrs. 

Ricardo Quaresma
13 minutes ago, troonmaroon said:

Not many 'know' much for 100% whether any full sections have been held back and dogs dinner is harsh. Some of south upper will also be segregation, as with previous matches. 

As for the 'restricted view' tickets. I'm convinced they absolutely would /will be part of our allocation and will account for many of the 'unknown' seats many folk seem worried about. (Sure someone could do a count/ estimate how many three front rows in every section would total. Someone probably has elsewhere in the thread, haha. )

There's no reason at all the sfa would withhold them as hardly like they could try to pass them to the other team. However, it's entirely reasonable for us to hold them back and try to get rid of others first. 

May well be harsh, wouldn't mind knowing :smuggy:

I'll be quite happy if RV seats are the club's position, not SFA

Donald Ford
2 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Big Hearts update:

To be continued! 

Reading this post has genuinely brought a tear or two to my eyes and my heart swelling with pride.

Well done to all of you who donated.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ricardo Quaresma

Someone did also mention that SFA are not charging Adult price but an average of Adult / Concession, is that correct? Anyone know the crack there?

Newton51

I know there is the 50/50 and we are paying full whack on unsold tickets but is that for the full allocation or the amount above what they wanted to offer us

16 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

The SFA gambled on this Ticket Allocation IMO, knowing no other team outside the OF could sell out a. Sunday SCSF KO bar Hearts . So they added the unsold tickets to the gig  as a deterrent .Aberdeen knew when to duck out But we aint and are still getting near the line. As  the next time other teams like Aberdeen and Hibs reach cup semis they will just say no to similar numbers as you couldn't sell the last batch. So  the two cheeks will get the rest now. Hopefully we throw it right back at them come Sunday 

Thought Hearts offered to pay for unsold tickets because we were initially only offered 18,000.  Aberdeen were then offered same deal but they said no . 

Cameronstheman
2 minutes ago, RENE said:

Thought Hearts offered to pay for unsold tickets because we were initially only offered 18,000.  Aberdeen were then offered same deal but they said no . 

Being honest I don't know

What i do think is the SFA will do anything they can to enhance a bigger OF support at every given  opportunity 

Jambo-Fox

I just did a 🔵 🔵 🔵 count!

I counted 373 available seats 😱 

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Shooter McGavin
52 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

If folk are voluntarily deciding to gamble, and hold out in the hope that the club might open the exact section they want then cool, but try not to p*ss your pants in the meantime.

We Can But Worry

Sun 1530          Mon 2200         Tue 1230          Tue 2130          Wed 2025

F6 – 123           53                       49                    26                     6

F7 – 556           536                   476                   359                   224

G1 – 484           402                   369                   277                   101

G2 – 2              0                         0                       0                       0

H3 – 1               0                         0                      0                       0

I2 – 14              8                         6                      5                        3

1180 left           999 left             900 left             667 left            334 left

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, Cameronstheman said:

The SFA didn’t gamble on anything, Hearts did.  It was the club’s idea to offer to meet the cost of any unsold tickets, not the SFA’s.  No risk for the SFA, they knew they were guaranteed income from 21k sales from Hearts.  

IMG_1288.jpeg

Jambo-Fox
5 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Disappearing like snaw aff a dyke.

Sh1t of a shovel ..

Jambo-Fox
21 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Bump!!

So are the band re-forming? Re-releasing a medicore ‘hit’?

🎼Hey hideho here we go
Nice and slow🎼

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, HopeDiouf said:

think Hearts would also save the 17.5% VAT on tickets the club has to purchase from SFA.

Nitpicking, it's 16.66666....% that we'd save!

innerjambo
12 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

So are the band re-forming? Re-releasing a medicore ‘hit’?

🎼Hey hideho here we go
Nice and slow🎼

Those lyrics seem a bit complicated tbf.

Jambo-Fox
6 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Those lyrics seem a bit complicated tbf.

Why do you keep saying ‘bump’?

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

On a thread that's never far from the top of the page too. 

Jambo-Fox
1 hour ago, Daveandal said:

A Dundee win tonight or maybe more accurately another poor Rangers performance might see a final wee boost to sales.

Not sure I'd want to face Rangers on the back of 2 defeats mind.

Let them (Sevco) take a point …

HopeDiouf
26 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Nitpicking, it's 16.66666....% that we'd save!

Love a good nit pick 😊👍

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

If folk are voluntarily deciding to gamble, and hold out in the hope that the club might open the exact section they want then cool, but try not to p*ss your pants in the meantime.

I've got my SS upper yonks ago but obviously you buy the 5h1t left on the supermarket shelf, for double the price of the stuff you wanted, eh?

piss your pants lol, hilarious

FarmerTweedy
10 minutes ago, HopeDiouf said:

Love a good nit pick 😊👍

It's my speciality!

innerjambo
32 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Well if it bothers people that much, I'll stop saying Bump.