Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

Anyone who purchases a semi final ticket should be first on the list for a final ticket.

If we do not sell out , so be it. Many different reasons for people able or willing to attend . If we sell 19,000 and the rest are returned then thats the way it should be.

Same for Aberdeen , should have been 50/50 then any unsold tickets returned as against either Rangers or Celtic they will always be sold !

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, fila said:

Anyone who purchases a semi final ticket should be first on the list for a final ticket.

If we do not sell out , so be it. Many different reasons for people able or willing to attend . If we sell 19,000 and the rest are returned then thats the way it should be.

Same for Aberdeen , should have been 50/50 then any unsold tickets returned as against either Rangers or Celtic they will always be sold !

They can only set segregation at particular places. 

Luckies1874
27 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Been far more moaning and complaining about not getting an equal or fair allocation so if the club was listening that's what they would have heard.

People saying we aren't that bothered about going less so.

I mean that's a bit daft seeing as we only sold 16k or thereabouts for the League Cup semi so there was no justification for the moaning other than from a sporting integrity stand point. But they've presumably factored in the potential cost and I suspect will try to drive sales over the next few weeks - if they haven't a plan in place then they'll need to dream one up as there is no chance we are selling another 6-7000 with simply the current purchasing criteria! 

Edited by Luckies1874

Luckies1874
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They can only set segregation at particular places. 

Yeah as I understand it there are no tickets being returned. We've sold the North Stand sections which would have gone to Rangers without the 50-50 decision. Hearts 'own' all the tickets so if they aren't sold in full the seats will either be empty but paid for or the club come up with some other method of filling them! 

dannymack
32 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Absolutely!

They'll be the ones that claim they were at the semi-final, actually they will claim that they’ve never missed a semi or final for several decades 😜 

I know of one or two folk who have short memories when it comes to questioning folks loyalty and commitment when they're shouting from their rooftop about fans not attending games, especially Cup Semi Finals and Finals (League Cup). 

SM Sheffield

I think we will sell quite a few more when the threshold drops. I am in that boat. I have 4 people I want to take with all on 5 loyalty points. 

2 minutes ago, SM Sheffield said:

I think we will sell quite a few more when the threshold drops. I am in that boat. I have 4 people I want to take with all on 5 loyalty points. 

Exact same as me. I'll buy three when it drops, hopefully. Too much doom and gloom on here after only two days of sales. If we get a positive result and performance v Kilmarnock, the sales will pick up even more. 

I'm going but need threshold to come down to 5 as do many others. I'm sure the club are aware and will act next week 

cookieboy
7 hours ago, dannymack said:

An iconic moment in the history of Heart of Midlothian Football Club 😍

IMG_20181011_231645.thumb.jpg.a4edc7408f7267b95bd0629d621a0499.jpg

FB_IMG_1492266778081.jpg.e83121d98243a7695d192932ddd9edda.jpg

577240_397895906902054_100000449438096_1419511_489897358_n.jpg.dbd62ded3d878828f7e6d7fb274302a1.jpg

️

That was the day we won the 🏆 cos we knew who were waiting in the final 🇱🇻🇱🇻

dannymack

The Gorgie Ultras plus their extras will surely boost the ticket sales to well over 150 (possibly more) in that section they're all planning to get tickets for. 

dannymack
1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

That was the day we won the 🏆 cos we knew who were waiting in the final 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Fate and destiny (no not two girls from an Edinburgh scheme 😉) after that game, was never overly confident for the Final until the teams were released and were shown up on the TV screen, even the pundits were surely rushing to the bookies to lump on. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Fate and destiny (no not two girls from an Edinburgh scheme 😉)...

I can see them now. Fake orange tan, thick black daubed on eyebrows, big plastic nails, constantly glued to their phones talking at 100 mph, every second sentence "oh my god", pick up their bairns from school wearing jammies and fake ugg boots.

Philfigo

Why don't we just open up all sections and drop the LPs to 5 right now. Don't see any reason for waiting. Sales have pretty much stopped at the 20LP threshold so no point it staying as it is.

We_are_the_Hearts

Disappointing as would sell out if Hibs or Aberdeen. Suppose every team has glory hunters/shitebags. 

RustyRightPeg
7 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Disappointing as would sell out if Hibs or Aberdeen. Suppose every team has glory hunters/shitebags. 

Right, I’ll bite to it. Enough of your shite. All you’ve done is moan. Piss off elsewhere.

cheetah

2 days of sales gone, 3 weeks left, not really the time to start moaning about sales. 

We_are_the_Hearts
8 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Right, I’ll bite to it. Enough of your shite. All you’ve done is moan. Piss off elsewhere.

What part is shite? Piss off elsewhere 😂 what age are you? 

Jim Panzee
56 minutes ago, been here before said:

I can see them now. Fake orange tan, thick black daubed on eyebrows, big plastic nails, constantly glued to their phones talking at 100 mph, every second sentence "oh my god", pick up their bairns from school wearing jammies and fake ugg boots.

:rofl:

12 minutes ago, cheetah said:

2 days of sales gone, 3 weeks left, not really the time to start moaning about sales. 

Lol I know. Sales have been good sp far.

1 hour ago, Philfigo said:

Why don't we just open up all sections and drop the LPs to 5 right now. Don't see any reason for waiting. Sales have pretty much stopped at the 20LP threshold so no point it staying as it is.

Yep, Aberdeen have opened their's up to anyone with a buying history, and allow four tickets per purchase. That's a recipe for fans in the wrong end, but a 5 point threshold with 2-3 tickets per person seems like a sensible middle ground.

Hearts should just release all sections now. People have preferences so would simply let those holding off buy now. 

Jambomuzz

Yep threshold should be dropped to 5+ LP and upto 5 per acc. This will allow for fair weather fans to bring their families along. 
Would drop it on Monday

Bazzas right boot

A sell out is preffered and would be great,  but if we don't and we have an empty section the resulting gnashing of teeth and the tears fom the huns and their anal tongue punching media darlings will be the silver lining of said cloud .

Debut 4
10 hours ago, karipidis said:

No chance this is selling out 

It may still yet but too many got excited with the “wow” factor at selling 10k early doors.  It’s common for any opening sales for that to happen for most games. 

As I said before, maybe a decent return on the next 3 games will get the hopes up of a few doubters and sales pick up as we get closer to the semi. 

1 minute ago, MrB1985 said:

Any one know if we can collect purchased tickets at the game tommorow. 

Someone posted yesterday that you can’t. Not available till Tuesday/Wednesday .  

GBJambo

I reckon it will still sell out . It needs to be dropped to 5 LP though.  Don’t see why they don’t just drop it now . No good reason no to . 

Daveandal

I have a sneaky feeling some of the people wanting LPs to radically drop due to poor sales might support a team that not long ago played in the 4th tier.

Sales have been brilliant, and will continue to be so. A false hopeful narrative trying to be created IMO.

Hearts have a duty of care to our support to keep Rantic fans away from ours. 😀

I am waiting on a drop on LP so I can get 4 additional. Also pretty confident we'll be very close to our sell out.

1 minute ago, GBJambo said:

I reckon it will still sell out . It needs to be dropped to 5 LP though.  Don’t see why they don’t just drop it now . No good reason no to . 

To give people a chance to get to the ticket office would be my guess. Lots of people may not be able to do that till the weekend. 

1 minute ago, Daveandal said:

I have a sneaky feeling some of the people wanting LPs to radically drop due to poor sales might support a team that not long ago played in the 4th tier.

Sales have been brilliant, and will continue to be so. A false hopeful narrative trying to be created IMO.

Just now, Chong said:

I am waiting on a drop on LP so I can get 4 additional. Also pretty confident we'll be very close to our sell out.

Just for clarification, my additions are 3 Hearts fans and my football despising partner. So while not a Hearts fan in the truest sense she definitely isn't a zombie, promise!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'd allow a week at this stage, from Weds 5 points and a purchase history that doesnt include 2012rangers

GBJambo
5 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

Or perhaps they just want it to sell out so that in future when it comes to making the decision on how many tickets to get we can prove to them we can sell a 50/50 split

12 minutes ago, MrB1985 said:

I was in yesterday and they said not available till Wed.

been here before
12 minutes ago, MrB1985 said:

"Fans who opt to collect tickets after purchasing are asked to wait until Wednesday, April 3rd to do so, to allow Ticket Office staff to process sales and allocate seating".

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/blogs/news/semi-final-tickets-on-sale-wed-27th

dontkillbill
8 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I'd allow a week at this stage, from Weds 5 points and a purchase history that doesnt include 2012rangers

Or at least a history that includes teams other than them....

Give it another week then open it to anyone with a purchase history that doesn't include OF games

fatjambo

Tickets arrived this morning,well done ticket office.

Philfigo
40 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

A sell out is preffered and would be great,  but if we don't and we have an empty section the resulting gnashing of teeth and the tears fom the huns and their anal tongue punching media darlings will be the silver lining of said cloud .

It certainly would, but if this happened it would be the last time we had empty sections as we would only get about 15,000 next time out.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Not much shifted since yesterday afternoon. Cant imagine many season ticket holders left to purchase, stalled at 14k for now. Bit of an ask I think to find another 7k below 20pts

Why is the figure of 5 loyalty points being banded about? Why not 4 points? 

Australis

Come on JTs, get those tickets booked.

After calling for a 50-50 split.

been here before
11 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Why not 6?

alicante jambo

Thats my 2 bought and bus paid for lets get into these barstewards. Come on jambos lets roar the boys on to a famous victory.

GinRummy
11 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Not much shifted since yesterday afternoon. Cant imagine many season ticket holders left to purchase, stalled at 14k for now. Bit of an ask I think to find another 7k below 20pts

I’m just going to buy mine tomorrow at the ticket office. Won’t be 7000 but a fair amount will likely do the same. 

alicante jambo
43 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Give it another week then open it to anyone with a purchase history that doesn't include OF games

Good call.

12 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Just what they usually do to stop opposition fans. 5 home games a good marker I'm guesting.