• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

The Treasurer
40 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Seems like decent sales so far but there are still a hell of a lot of tickets to sell. Be interesting to see what the club do next re the criteria for buying. I'd imagine they will be letting things ride until after the Easter weekend but then possibly next week look to drop the LP requirement to 10 or something. If they find they are still sitting with several thousand they may also allow people with say over 50 LP's to buy another one or something and then drop that number over a period.

The fact we have a home game on Saturday may mean quite a few might pop into the ticket office before or after the game 

Anyone who's ordered on line and opted for collection they won't be ready till next Wed so might save some a journey or standing in a queue on Sat.

Luckies1874
13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Be close to 15k sold now.

Don't think there has been 5k sold since the announcement yesterday, maybe 3k.

Wee Mikey
3 hours ago, Peebo said:

Yeah, I’m sure you’re right mate. Entering the customer ref number with correct password was clearly the sort of thing only a Tech ignoramus would have done. 

Perhaps I should simply have tried turning each of the four devices off and back on again. 

To be fair, that is usually the best course of action ...

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Thank **** we're in the furthest away section from that ****in drum.

What section are you in? I do like a bit peace and quiet when I go to watch my team. Means I can read my book etc. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Would be very surprised if we sell out now.

Why ? Tickets have only been on sale a day now a half 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, HopeDiouf said:

unless you are brave enough to hold your nerve and wait.  I was not brave enough :)

No nor me, or risk calling when the internet is more under my control, though that was an issue for me yesterday, alls well that ends well this time, top row of bottom tier South is still a good outcome

Lord Beni of Gorgie
41 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Anyone who's ordered on line and opted for collection they won't be ready till next Wed so might save some a journey or standing in a queue on Sat.

Cheers, you have saved me time. Livingston game it is or delegate to my acquaintance

We_are_the_Hearts
5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Why ? Tickets have only been on sale a day now a half 

Just think the majority that are going will have sorted tickets, reckon about 17,000 but hopefully wrong

been here before
5 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

What section are you in? I do like a bit peace and quiet when I go to watch my team. Means I can read my book etc. 

Thats right. There is no middle ground between not being arsed sitting next to a plooky wee bam with a drum and wanting to sit and read a book.

You nailed it 👍🏻

Wee Mikey
9 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Quite!

If my Werther's Originals sweetie wrapper rustling and sushi eating experience is compromised by enthusiastic young supporters giving it large then I'll be totally ragin'.

Screenshot_20240328_134008_Gallery.jpg

Bongo 1874
39 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Won't be far away from that, I reckon mate.

Just my thoughts not saying I'm right.

I know a few that are paid tomorrow too.

Think we will be very close to selling out.

Which furthers my point,of stadium expansion,more fans = more money for better players, it's really that simple.

Going off topic but if we can get 21k sold,I think we seriously need to start looking at wanting to make Tynecastle atleast 30k.

Dale Tonge gave a very good comparison of the Hearts fans a few years back,and it really stuck with me.

Thank you for opportunity to be a part of your club, even for a brief stay,” he posted on social media.

“Although it has ended very sudden, I still feel pride in being a part of the club and that given time we would have continued to improve the club from within and ultimately avoided relegation.

To the fans, I genuinely appreciate all the kind words and messages so far. I loved my short time up in Edinburgh and loved the passion from all concerned with the club.

"I’ve not seen such a fanatical support to see a club through what has been a very difficult time, also how you created a family feel for such a huge clubs is great and a credit to you all.

“I wish the new and old staff best of luck for the future and I hope the club gets back to where it belongs at the top of Scottish football!"

Dale Tonge,now that's really an outsider speaking about how big our club is,he wasn't here long.

The former Barnsley man was gutted to leave Edinburgh as he felt something special was coming.

Tonge didn't want to leave Tynecastle, and believed with the backing of the Foundation of Hearts, something special was brewing and compared the Jambos to Leeds United in that sense.

“Hearts are huge," he told the Yorkshire Post. "The club I can probably relate it to down here is Leeds, in terms of how fanatical the fans are. They pump hundreds of thousands in every month to keep the club going.

“I was gutted to leave as it is something that can become really special. It is a fanatical club, but not so fanatical where they (fans) want to run the club and tell you what to do.

“It was more: ‘We are here to support you, what do you need to keep going?’ It was so rare in football and I only wish them all the best.”

Makes me proud 👏

Edited by Bongo 1874

Lord Beni of Gorgie
48 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Be close to 15k sold now.

35 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Not sure, looking at the chart, cant be far off 15k, fair few had shifted again this morning and when I looked again, 20 mins ago more had gone

Selkirkhmfc1874
7 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Just think the majority that are going will have sorted tickets, reckon about 17,000 but hopefully wrong

Think sales will be good today with being payday , pretty sure Hearts will give us update either today or tomorrow how many sold so far 

Luckies1874
3 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Not sure, looking at the chart, cant be far off 15k, fair few had shifted again this morning and when I looked again, 20 mins ago more had gone

Hope you guys are right obviously but there were hundreds more seats released in sections that were presumed sold out and there are still thousands of tickets still to even be put on sale behind the goals. Just think a lot of big groups will now have bought be we will see. I think how they change the buying criteria from the initial announcement will also be really important in shifting more.

Luckies1874
3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Looking at the dots, I think we sell this out no problem

In addition to what is on sale now there are still 4 sections to be opened behind the goal and several in the south upper. I would say at least 7000 tickets still to sell (assuming the number is 21,000).

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Hope you guys are right obviously but there were hundreds more seats released in sections that were presumed sold out and there are still thousands of tickets still to even be put on sale behind the goals. Just think a lot of big groups will now have bought be we will see. I think how they change the buying criteria from the initial announcement will also be really important in shifting more.

All I will say, its moving a lot faster than it did in November. I was dubious we would sell any more than 18, I think we will get to 20, wont be much more than 1000 we are committed to, the receipts though have made this bold statement worthwhile I think.

Selkirkhmfc1874
34 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Won't be far away from that, I reckon mate.

Just my thoughts not saying I'm right.

I know a few that are paid tomorrow too.

Think we will be very close to selling out.

Which furthers my point,of stadium expansion,more fans = more money for better players, it's really that simple.

Going off topic but if we can get 21k sold,I think we seriously need to start looking at wanting to make Tynecastle atleast 30k.

Dale Tonge gave a very good comparison of the Hearts fans a few years back,and it really stuck with me.

Thank you for opportunity to be a part of your club, even for a brief stay,” he posted on social media.

“Although it has ended very sudden, I still feel pride in being a part of the club and that given time we would have continued to improve the club from within and ultimately avoided relegation.

To the fans, I genuinely appreciate all the kind words and messages so far. I loved my short time up in Edinburgh and loved the passion from all concerned with the club.

"I’ve not seen such a fanatical support to see a club through what has been a very difficult time, also how you created a family feel for such a huge clubs is great and a credit to you all.

“I wish the new and old staff best of luck for the future and I hope the club gets back to where it belongs at the top of Scottish football!"

Dale Tonge,now that's really an outsider speaking about how big our club is,he wasn't here long.

The former Barnsley man was gutted to leave Edinburgh as he felt something special was coming.

Tonge didn't want to leave Tynecastle, and believed with the backing of the Foundation of Hearts, something special was brewing and compared the Jambos to Leeds United in that sense.

“Hearts are huge," he told the Yorkshire Post. "The club I can probably relate it to down here is Leeds, in terms of how fanatical the fans are. They pump hundreds of thousands in every month to keep the club going.

“I was gutted to leave as it is something that can become really special. It is a fanatical club, but not so fanatical where they (fans) want to run the club and tell you what to do.

“It was more: ‘We are here to support you, what do you need to keep going?’ It was so rare in football and I only wish them all the best.”

Makes me proud 👏

Stadium expansion isn't happening anytime soon, it's been done to death and it simply isn't happening 

Jambo-Fox
6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Stadium expansion isn't happening anytime soon, it's been done to death and it simply isn't happening 

Fill the corners!!

RustyRightPeg
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thats right. There is no middle ground between not being arsed sitting next to a plooky wee bam with a drum and wanting to sit and read a book.

You nailed it 👍🏻

A wee bam? 😂 How dare a supporter try and create atmosphere. 

Take your headphones. Not that you’ll need them if you’ve sat at the opposite side of the stadium. Shhhh please there’s football on. Quiet please 

image.jpeg.f584ad2e2ceccaae45af48372be7c6b5.jpeg

Edited by RustyRightPeg

been here before
5 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Take your headphones. Not that you’ll need them if you’ve sat at the opposite side of the stadium. Shhhh please there’s football on. Quiet please 

You're taking this very personally. Are you said plooky wee bam or one of the odder older bearded ones?

Sssshhhh....

Gorgie_Rules
10 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He’s better ignored mate, the thought of young lads enjoying themselves at the football clearly keeps him up at night. Any mention of them on here on any thread and oddly he’s all over it like a rash.

RustyRightPeg
54 minutes ago, been here before said:

You're taking this very personally. Are you said plooky wee bam or one of the odder older bearded ones?

Sssshhhh....

Not personal at all, just sick and tired of folk having a go at 'bams' for getting behind their team trying to improve the atmosphere in the stadium. 

It's weird. Go and watch snooker or golf if you want to admire sport without sound.

been here before
20 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Not personal at all, just sick and tired of folk having a go at 'bams' for getting behind their team trying to improve the atmosphere in the stadium. 

It's weird. Go and watch snooker or golf if you want to admire sport without sound.

Cannae be arsed with a wee bam banging a drum next to you for 2 hours?

Go and watch golf or snooker

:rofl:

The ironical thing about your point is that Id far rather have a plooky bam banging a drum next to me that watch golf or snooker.

Who would gave thought the tik tok "ultras" would be so sensitive though :lol:

Edited by been here before

Looking for three tickets in the East Stand, in the off chance anybody is selling. Preferably an under 16 and two adults. Thanks. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I see Mr Mad is back spamming the thread.

Crude dot count around 7k left

Hackney Hearts
3 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

I'm guessing the concern in dropping the LP total to such a low figure is the likelihood of Rangers infiltration. Given they have been setting, what seems to me to be a ludicrously high points threshold of 15, for buying tickets to the home end at Tynecastle for matches v them and Celtic! 

I was wondering why they can't link databases with the Foundation of Hearts - I've got nearly 6,000 maroon points accumulated since it started, but I've hardly got any loyalty points (had to stop my season ticket for one year - now on the waiting list), so I can't buy a ticket. 

*If anyone has one to spare, let me know!

Will be a hard push to sell out now with a fair few sections still to open. Really need to persuade anyone who is considering to go to get this sold out.

been here before

Payday week for folk will see some sales, decent results over the next 3 games, dropping of the LPs will all see some more sales.

GBJambo
2 minutes ago, Tour22 said:

Will be a hard push to sell out now with a fair few sections still to open. Really need to persuade anyone who is considering to go to get this sold out.

They’ve still to lower loyalty point threshold . Should do that next week 

joondalupjambo

Anyone going on that £85 quid Hearts hospitality deal?  Where have the seated you?

been here before
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

Anyone going on that £85 quid Hearts hospitality deal?  Where have the seated you?

The deal said tickets in the East Stand.

pettigrewsstylist
9 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I was wondering why they can't link databases with the Foundation of Hearts - I've got nearly 6,000 maroon points accumulated since it started, but I've hardly got any loyalty points (had to stop my season ticket for one year - now on the waiting list), so I can't buy a ticket. 

The whole loyalty points ONLY, thing in case a handful of uglies get a ticket is like living in 3rd world pre internet.

Lunacy.

joondalupjambo
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

The deal said tickets in the East Stand.

So anywhere from F1 to G7.

That is a lucky dip.  I would have thought it would be a specific section.

The Treasurer
27 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Looking for three tickets in the East Stand, in the off chance anybody is selling. Preferably an under 16 and two adults. Thanks. 

I think the ticket office might still have a few.😁

Luckies1874
19 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

You can’t receive PM’s for some reason but I can help you out. 

John Findlay
8 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

The whole loyalty points ONLY, thing in case a handful of uglies get a ticket is like living in 3rd world pre internet.

Lunacy.

In your opinion. The vast majority are happy with the system in use.

been here before
6 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

So anywhere from F1 to G7.

That is a lucky dip.  I would have thought it would be a specific section.

Last time I done it you didnt find out until you rocked up and got the ticket. As I recall it was advertised as the South Stand, turned out strictly speaking it was as it was in section I but shite seats.

Wouldnt do it again without knowing exactly where the seats are.

Edited by been here before

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

In your opinion. The vast majority are happy with the system in use.

Its not an election.

heartsfc_fan

Would be wise to drop the threshold to 10 points or something then 5. Just to keep out any Rangers fans.

joondalupjambo
21 minutes ago, been here before said:

Last time I done it you didnt find out until you rocked up and got the ticket. As I recall it was advertised as the South Stand, turned out strictly speaking it was as it was in section I but shite seats.

Wouldnt do it again without knowing exactly where the seats are.

👍 Totally agree.

A few of my mates have it.  I stopped going to Hampden years ago in a group because each time we ended up in the worst sections with rubbish views.  Think some of them fell out with me when I pulled out 😀

Ever since I have gone in two's or on my own and every time bagged a decent seat.  In D3 this time about third way back so tactic still working for me😀

Johnny no mates though 😀

Edited by joondalupjambo

PapaShango
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

👍 Totally agree.

A few of my mates have it.  I stopped going to Hampden years ago in a group because each time we ended up in the worst sections with rubbish views.  Think some of them fell out with me when I pulled out 😀

Ever since I have gone in two's or on my own and every time bagged a decent seat.  In D3 this time about third way back so tactic still working for me😀

Johnny no mates though 😀

Majority of seats at Hampden are rubbish unless your in the South Stand I think and even some of them have a rubbish view. It really is a terrible match day experience for fans for what is supposed to be the national stadium. 

been here before
11 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Majority of seats at Hampden are rubbish unless your in the South Stand I think and even some of them have a rubbish view. It really is a terrible match day experience for fans for what is supposed to be the national stadium. 

I wonder if theres any other National Stadia where instead of trying to buy the best seats you try and bag the least shite ones.

The Hampden Experience right enough.

pettigrewsstylist

Hampden is actually a real disgrace and embarrasment for a football mad country like ours.