Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

We_are_the_Hearts
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Looking at the maps surely sold that many yesterday?

Some sections havent been released yet. They will need to release them soon as no seats together in rows in the middle or back

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Drylaw Hearts

With 7000 on a Season Ticket waiting list we are bound to sell out………

11 minutes ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

With zero loyalty points ? 

FarmerTweedy
17 hours ago, Peebo said:

Work laptop, personal laptop, iPad and iPhone. Various browsers. Icognito and normal. Zscaler on and off.

Eventually got to work on my phone. 

Sounds like it was a PEBCAK issue!

😉

The Treasurer
22 minutes ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

Assuming that those 7k have 20+ LPs of course 

karipidis

Looks like 6 sections still left to be opened, reckon will see 1 or 2 of those open over the next day or 2. If we get to the weekend with only 3 sections left we may sell out but think it’s a tall order. We will be close though. 

PapaShango
5 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Looks like 6 sections still left to be opened, reckon will see 1 or 2 of those open over the next day or 2. If we get to the weekend with only 3 sections left we may sell out but think it’s a tall order. We will be close though. 

Think the top tier of the South still has to open as well. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

Is that not debenture holders?

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No. I was in there for the 2022 final. Best seats in the stadium. 

Jambos_1874
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Don't think so. I was sitting there for the LC semi.

HopeDiouf
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I thought same, but a few folks replied saying they were in one of those upper sections for previous games.  So at least some of them are not debentures.  I've also been sat in seats up there via a non-Hearts hospitality package, and it was debenture seats.  So must be a mix of both.

Edited by HopeDiouf

gnasher75
16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The club statement says we have Section H in our allocation.  

gnasher75
1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Some sections havent been released yet. They will need to release them soon as no seats together in rows in the middle or back

Not sure why they haven't released another section behind the goals yet.  Very few seats currently available apart from seats near the front that most people avoid. 

Bizarre that section H in the Upper Tier of the South Stand hasn't gone on sale yet.  Some of the best seats.

Luckies1874
1 minute ago, gnasher75 said:

Not sure why they haven't released another section behind the goals yet.  Very few seats currently available apart from seats near the front that most people avoid. 

Bizarre that section H in the Upper Tier of the South Stand hasn't gone on sale yet.  Some of the best seats.

Also at £40 an adult ticket surely they want rid of the most expensive seats given they’ve said they will need to foot the bill for any that aren’t bought. 

2 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Sounds like it was a PEBCAK issue!

😉

Yeah, I’m sure you’re right mate. Entering the customer ref number with correct password was clearly the sort of thing only a Tech ignoramus would have done. 

Perhaps I should simply have tried turning each of the four devices off and back on again. 

Shooter McGavin

Look as like well under 1,000 tickets left in the available sections.

Think we're on track to sell out.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Grinder
3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Look as like well under 1,000 tickets left in the available sections.

Think we're on track to sell out.

Great stuff!!🇱🇻🇱🇻❤️❤️

PapaShango
1 hour ago, HopeDiouf said:

I thought same, but a few folks replied saying they were in one of those upper sections for previous games.  So at least some of them are not debentures.  I've also been sat in seats up there via a non-Hearts hospitality package, and it was debenture seats.  So must be a mix of both.

I was there in the league cup semi final. 

56 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

There might be sections held back for the club buses/hospitality deals

1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

I wanted that but went for south lower rather than wait, miss out, and end up behind the goals. 

Luckies1874

They just released about 15 new rows in D3, D4 and D5.

Edit: Now several sections of South Upper on sale. 

Edited by Luckies1874

been here before
5 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Hearts hospitality is in the East stand.

Devorgilla
4 minutes ago, Ribble said:

South stand section H ticket prices were in the original announcement of the sale details.  Why include them if they are not going to be on sale?

The information for our own coach/hospitality deal says seats are in the East stand.  I think that was confirmed earlier in the thread as well.  (This also confirmed above).

I’m assuming they want to sell out, or almost fully sell out, section I first.

HopeDiouf
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Hearts hospitality is in the East stand.

surprised we're not offering a more expensive package with fancy seats and beer/food etc.  Sure we've done that before.  Maybe wasn't very good uptake for the premium packages.

ColinSmith1255
3 minutes ago, Devorgilla said:

South stand section H ticket prices were in the original announcement of the sale details.  Why include them if they are not going to be on sale?

The information for our own coach/hospitality deal says seats are in the East stand.  I think that was confirmed earlier in the thread as well.  (This also confirmed above).

I’m assuming they want to sell out, or almost fully sell out, section I first.

Section H is now on sale 

Devorgilla
13 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

Section H is now on sale 

Yes, thanks!  It was your post, whilst I was posting, that it was on sale that got me going to buy tickets.  Perhaps I should have been refreshing the ticket site rather than posting on here!  No harm done though.

Sections H6 and the tiny H5 still to be released but I thought I better get in and get my pair rather than wait any longer!

Devorgilla

Seems a bit unfortunate that you cannot, or I couldn’t, reassign my second ticket because the person in my network I wanted to assign it to didn’t meet the purchase criteria - they have less than 20 loyalty points.  Given the weight put on loyalty tickets I want them to gain loyalty points whenever they can.

The same happened for the league cup semi.  I think it was later changed by a request for a manual adjustment but it does seem to create extra work for the staff.

Ricardo Quaresma
25 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

South stand upper now on sale. Got mine 😊

Ditto; right at the front 👍 :smuggy:

Gorgie_Rules
28 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

South stand upper now on sale. Got mine 😊

The club must be confident of a sell out to open that. There is currently 6 sections behind the goal unsold.

The upper could have been handed back/left empty, now run the risk of large sections sitting empty behind the goal if we don’t get close to 19k

Luckies1874
5 minutes ago, Devorgilla said:

Seems a bit unfortunate that you cannot, or I couldn’t, reassign my second ticket because the person in my network I wanted to assign it to didn’t meet the purchase criteria - they have less than 20 loyalty points.  Given the weight put on loyalty tickets I want them to gain loyalty points whenever they can.

The same happened for the league cup semi.  I think it was later changed by a request for a manual adjustment but it does seem to create extra work for the staff.

Just email them after the game and provide the reference number of the other person and they will sort you out. 

Luckies1874
7 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

The club must be confident of a sell out to open that. There is currently 6 sections behind the goal unsold.

The upper could have been handed back/left empty, now run the risk of large sections sitting empty behind the goal if we don’t get close to 19k

The club are paying for all unsold tickets so you could argue they are best to sell all the South Stand seats before opening any more sections behind the goal given they are more expensive. Get rid of all the £40 seats before selling any more at £30! None are being handed back. 

Edited by Luckies1874

Wearsider
3 hours ago, Dazo said:

With zero loyalty points ? 

I'm on the waiting list with 59 points :lol:

been here before
3 minutes ago, Wearsider said:

I'm on the waiting list with 59 points :lol:

My laddies on it with over 70 points.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

H should have been opened yesterday. Find it strange often the case these are held back then released, by which time those with most points have purchased, some weird sort of punishment for loyalty you dont get a prime seat!

Mikey1874
10 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

H should have been opened yesterday. Find it strange often the case these are held back then released, by which time those with most points have purchased, some weird sort of punishment for loyalty you dont get a prime seat!

Previous chat around this for games suggested the SFA dictate the order of sale of sections. 

ColinSmith1255
9 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I emailed the ticket office yesterday. They said they would open section H once lower south had sold out. They also sent me an email this morning giving me 20 minutes notice of when H would go on sale. Great service from the ticket office as always.

HopeDiouf
20 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

The club are paying for all unsold tickets so you could argue they are best to sell all the South Stand seats before opening any more sections behind the goal given they are more expensive. Get rid of all the £40 seats before selling any more at £30! None are being handed back. 

hoping it doesn't come to it, but I'm guessing Hearts will be "selling" a lot of last minute child tickets if it does. 

HopeDiouf
12 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

unless you are brave enough to hold your nerve and wait.  I was not brave enough :)

Luckies1874

Gorgie Ultras haven't bought yet.

They are saying that they will buy in G2 when it opens at 12pm

neilnunb

Going my socials quite a few seem to be waiting for behind the goals. Guessing they want to be near the ultras etc.  Think we'll sell out. 🙂

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Previous chat around this for games suggested the SFA dictate the order of sale of sections. 

Don’t think that will be the case this time.  No reason for it as Hearts have guaranteed the sake of all 21,000 tickets

Luckies1874
6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Going my socials quite a few seem to be waiting for behind the goals. Guessing they want to be near the ultras etc.  Think we'll sell out. 🙂

Seems like decent sales so far but there are still a hell of a lot of tickets to sell. Be interesting to see what the club do next re the criteria for buying. I'd imagine they will be letting things ride until after the Easter weekend but then possibly next week look to drop the LP requirement to 10 or something. If they find they are still sitting with several thousand they may also allow people with say over 50 LP's to buy another one or something and then drop that number over a period.

Edited by Luckies1874

been here before
14 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Gorgie Ultras haven't bought yet.

They are saying that they will buy in G2 when it opens at 12pm

Thank **** we're in the furthest away section from that ****in drum.

neilnunb
2 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Seems like decent sales so far but there are still a hell of a lot of tickets to sell. Be interesting to see what the club do next re the criteria for buying. I'd imagine they will be letting things ride until after the Easter weekend but then possibly next week look to drop the LP requirement to 10 or something. If they find they are still sitting with several thousand they may also allow people with say over 50 LP's to buy another one or something and then drop that number over a period.

Always quite hard to tell too because it looks like areas are sold and then all of a sudden rows of unsold tickets appear. 🤣

chrisyboy7
7 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

They should just lower it to 2pts...get them gone

Luckies1874
6 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

They should just lower it to 2pts...get them gone

I'm guessing the concern in dropping the LP total to such a low figure is the likelihood of Rangers infiltration. Given they have been setting, what seems to me to be a ludicrously high points threshold of 15, for buying tickets to the home end at Tynecastle for matches v them and Celtic! 

Edited by Luckies1874

Ricardo Quaresma
7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thank **** we're in the furthest away section from that ****in drum.

Was pretty close to it in the last Derby

Free cardio workout; pretty powerful 😆

Daveandal
Just now, Luckies1874 said:

I'm guessing the concern in lowering them to such a low figure is the likelihood of Rangers infiltration. Given they have been setting, what seems to me to be a ludicrously high points threshold of 15, for buying tickets to the home end at Tynecastle for matches v them and Celtic! 

There certainly have been Celtic and Rangers fans in the Gorgie stand recently. Some were probably in hospitality but not all.