Hibs reduce Rangers fans allocation??

Jambo-Fox

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Until they get their own house in order, and deal with matters, where opposition players, including our own players, are safe playing against them on the pitch, then I believe that they really arent in a position to be criticising anyone else.

That should be their absolute no1 priority right now, and it simply isnt. Regardless of what you want to believe, they simply dont care.  

Clubs can do 2 things at once.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benny Klack

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts1975

Gillsland jack

Why do I think that in about a years time this whole situation will be filed once again under ' Hibsed it', they will be forced to go cap in hand back to the Old Firm because they will not be able to sell tickets to their own fans.

The Foley Toleys project is hardly off the ground, they have a few promising looking loan players but that's it, no cup finals, no euro qualification and yet they think they will have a full stadium every week or even every old firm fixture in the future.

That support cannot be trusted to invest in season tickets every season, indeed its indicative of the people running that club that they could arrive at a decision like this, at this early stage in their Scottish Football domination plan.

Hearts1975
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Nonsense. 

Every club has or had issues and no doubt will in the future.

I've seen Hearts fan run on the pitch and attack a manager and fight amongst each other, all relatively recently.

No club is squeaky clean.

Hibs have called out their behaviour in that statement and need to address it in quite a big way.

It Doesn't mean they can't call out others or reduce away fans allocations.

That's bat shit mental logic.

Clubs can do 2 things at once.

The only club that never, never, ever calls out it's fans is Rangers, even celtic banned the green brigade recently at some games.

Hearts are relatively ahead in regards to fan conduct and coming from a strong platform in these matters, Ann deserves credit as our house is well in order now.

It's you that's talking nonsense in all honesty 

What have hibs done exactly over the years to warrant this defence ? 

I read their statement. How many folk have they banned, or have they banned from ER, exactly ? Keep hearing about this hard-line stance, as a club, that they are taking 

The reality is that they have a bad bad element in their support, and it's still there, in abundance. Home and away. ..... Forget whataboutery and all the rest of the crap. I said every club has them, but on the comparible scale, It's not even close.

Mindless thugs , and it isn't just one or two. No where near it. Worst away support in Scotland, bar none, and it's just a matter of time, before the next incident, or as I said, a player is badly hurt. Hopefully, not one of our own. 

Hibs are not interested in weeding it out. Too much lost revenue, if they get it right.. Going round in circles here, so if they have pulled the wool over your eyes, fair play.

I'm not buying what they are doing for one second. Not one. If I thought it was anything other than trying to take themselves out the firing line, different story. 

Hectormasson
29 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

Why do I think that in about a years time this whole situation will be filed once again under ' Hibsed it', they will be forced to go cap in hand back to the Old Firm because they will not be able to sell tickets to their own fans.

The Foley Toleys project is hardly off the ground, they have a few promising looking loan players but that's it, no cup finals, no euro qualification and yet they think they will have a full stadium every week or even every old firm fixture in the future.

That support cannot be trusted to invest in season tickets every season, indeed its indicative of the people running that club that they could arrive at a decision like this, at this early stage in their Scottish Football domination plan.

very well put 👌

39 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

They can reduce their allocation but the song book will never change cause the OF are the people who cannot change.

They have Hibsed it on this occasion when they should have dealt with their own scum element first. Hilarious stuff

Benny Klack
49 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The rangers defence is often staunch on here.

Depressingly true - Hibs calling out sectarian behaviour triggers a lot ok kickbackers for some strange reason 🤔

Dagger Is Back
3 hours ago, Benny Klack said:

I’ll just have to agree to disagree with you.

Their statement acknowledges their own fans behaviour this season.

I don’t think anyone should be having a go at them for calling out sectarian behaviour. For all his many (many) faults, Neil Lennon calling out anti catholic abuse as accepted racism in Scottish football was absolutely spot on. Rangers have been getting away with this nonsense for decades. I listened to the game on Sunday night and it was non-stop. Not once did a commentator mention it, yet the bbc commentator apologised to viewers last night who may have heard Morton fans singing that Shankland was a w-anchor. Selective hearing?

Anyone calling out sectarian behaviour should be applauded. That is all. 

Was thinking exactly the same as I watched the game last night. 

Until everyone and that means players, clubs, the authorities and the media both print and TV, circle the wagons and call it out for what it is, this will continue.

Was only a few weeks ago that Kenny Miller was banging on about the famous Ibrox atmosphere as they belted out a wee ditty about gallows.

Benny Klack
2 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Was thinking exactly the same as I watched the game last night. 

Until everyone and that means players, clubs, the authorities and the media both print and TV, circle the wagons and call it out for what it is, this will continue.

Was only a few weeks ago that Kenny Miller was banging on about the famous Ibrox atmosphere as they belted out a wee ditty about gallows.

Spot on 👍

Well done hibs.

Cutting the old firms allocation is the only redress clubs like us and Hibs have.

The league is weighted towards them the refs help them it’s about time we limit their fans enjoyment. 

Gundermann
11 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Good on them, and admit to their own issues. 

Yes, but they haven't itemised every incident of transgression by their own fans so...

But aye, good on them and hope more teams do it. I also think it's time to cut the Hibs allocation at Tynecastle and if Hibs are serious about tackling their own neds and bams then they'll accept that.

The Sevco support the other night was a disgrace. Watched it with my sons and hoped they wouldn't ask what was being sung. "Oh, they're wishing death on a "F*nian B" who's been knocked unconcsious while doing his job. No, he's not a F*nian as far as I know and his dad's a Jambo apparently"

All this while some of their own players cross themselves as they come onto the pitch. Thick Hun pricks.

Gundermann
59 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

It's you that's talking nonsense in all honesty 

What have hibs done exactly over the years to warrant this defence ? 

I read their statement. How many folk have they banned, or have they banned from ER, exactly ? Keep hearing about this hard-line stance, as a club, that they are taking 

The reality is that they have a bad bad element in their support, and it's still there, in abundance. Home and away. ..... Forget whataboutery and all the rest of the crap. I said every club has them, but on the comparible scale, It's not even close.

Mindless thugs , and it isn't just one or two. No where near it. Worst away support in Scotland, bar none, and it's just a matter of time, before the next incident, or as I said, a player is badly hurt. Hopefully, not one of our own. 

Hibs are not interested in weeding it out. Too much lost revenue, if they get it right.. Going round in circles here, so if they have pulled the wool over your eyes, fair play.

I'm not buying what they are doing for one second. Not one. If I thought it was anything other than trying to take themselves out the firing line, different story. 

Nowt wrong with what he said. We have some utter arsepieces and bams in our support too. Maybe fewer than Hibs but so what?

Maybe you forgot about this? The gran was Jambo apparently not that that should make any difference to the scumminess of the action.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/moment-thug-hearts-fan-launches-13508429

busbyfth

hahaha they are bitching about away fans chucking things on the pitch - HYPOCRITES 

N Lincs Jambo

Strange one this. Hibs board attempting to take the moral high ground. If their sentiments were actually genuine they would be contacting Hearts to say that due to them being completely unable to control the behaviour of their supporters at Tynecastle, they can no longer accept tickets for the whole Roseburn stand. they should also acknowledge that the behaviour of our support at Easter Road is far better and they have no intention of reducing our allocation. Chances of that happening? A big fat zero.....

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Yes, but they haven't itemised every incident of transgression by their own fans so...

But aye, good on them and hope more teams do it. I also think it's time to cut the Hibs allocation at Tynecastle and if Hibs are serious about tackling their own neds and bams then they'll accept that.

The Sevco support the other night was a disgrace. Watched it with my sons and hoped they wouldn't ask what was being sung. "Oh, they're wishing death on a "F*nian B" who's been knocked unconcsious while doing his job. No, he's not a F*nian as far as I know and his dad's a Jambo apparently"

All this while some of their own players cross themselves as they come onto the pitch. Thick Hun pricks.

Spot on 👍🏽

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Nowt wrong with what he said. We have some utter arsepieces and bams in our support too. Maybe fewer than Hibs but so what?

Maybe you forgot about this? The gran was Jambo apparently not that that should make any difference to the scumminess of the action.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/moment-thug-hearts-fan-launches-13508429

Absolutely, the bigger games mean fans that don’t usually go get tickets and unfortunately their behaviour can leave a lot to be desired..

Gillsland jack
2 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Strange one this. Hibs board attempting to take the moral high ground. If their sentiments were actually genuine they would be contacting Hearts to say that due to them being completely unable to control the behaviour of their supporters at Tynecastle, they can no longer accept tickets for the whole Roseburn stand. they should also acknowledge that the behaviour of our support at Easter Road is far better and they have no intention of reducing our allocation. Chances of that happening? A big fat zero.....

Or maybe even sending a public apology to Laurence for any distress caused when he eventually realised what had been chucked at him (other than the pie)AND, let it be known that they have requested the CCTV footage from Hearts in order to ban the thug from football for life, THEN we can all join in by giving them some credit for this action they intend to take against the sectarian nonsense they had to endure on Sunday.

kingantti1874
22 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Yes we do, one thing from 6 years ago and a club who regularly call out our own and take definitive action reducing the nonsense to a bare minimum.

v

a club who never call out their own, who seek to deflect to blame, a club who bury their heads in the sand at the behaviour of their own support, home and away.  a club who support consistently throw objects including an open blade.

na sorry.  We do have idiots, but we absolutely do have every right to take the high ground here . We have Individual morons but I have never in my life seen scenes like last Wednesday, a penalty delayed for over 5 mins, literally hundreds of objects chucked onto the pitch.

a scummy club with a scummy support.  Attempting to draw some sort of comparison is I’m sorry suspicious in the extreme given the facts we can draw upon. 

Edited by kingantti1874

OmiyaHearts
35 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Depressingly true - Hibs calling out sectarian behaviour triggers a lot ok kickbackers for some strange reason 🤔

This is why shit can't get sorted in this country. Clubs make positive decisions and other fans slag it off, just because.

We should give them credit for putting their fan safety before profit. It doesnt matter if their fans have misbehaved, eveyry club has fans thay do.

But Scottish football fans would rather die than credit another club in the same league. We need to look at the bigger picture and the greater good of the game up here.

Bull's-eye

So after all the years of allowing the sectarian bile to be sung at one end of their stadium by the gruesome, Hibs have decided to not be the 1st club to cut the bigots entire stand allocation.

Nothing to do with noticing us doing it and the club not going into financial meltdown like the media predicts if you dont let the bigots take over the stadiums & nothing to do with them releasing their season ticket packages that strangely enough will now resemble ours with your seat guaranteed for all games except Hibs.

Don't blame them tbh, don't see the point in openly lying about the reasons behind it though.

Also very disappointed that they didnt do it 1st.

The Wrinkly Ninja

Don’t care how they’ve dressed it up, justified it or the irony behind it. It’s for Hibs to manage their own fans and for us to manage how many of them are allowed into Tynecastle of Hibs don’t manage them.

Less of the blue and green brothers allowed to travel to away grounds is a good thing.

Well done Hibs now hearts turn to put Hibs fans in line with rest of the league reduce there ticket allocation get it done now

boag1874

I'm 50/50 on this. On the one hand another club telling the uglies to ram it and giving them the same allocation as everyone else is good. On the other hand you literally couldn't paint a rid neck on them..

Albert McFly

If Hibs had won the game we wouldn't have heard any of this....... Bitter club turning into victims 

Hearts1975
32 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Sorry, but you are completely missing the point. 

Hibs are chucking out statements talking about safety, and that all supporters should be able to visit football stadiums, without fear and being able to feel safe. 

Funny how they seem to have more idiots chucking missiles than they ever had before. An exponential problem for me. That can't be right though, as they have been weeding them out for years. 

Alright, cut the away allocation ... Folk singing songs full of bile and probably don't have a clue what they are singing about. That will keep everyone "safe".

It will prevent folk from having to listen to constant shite being sung, and their ears burning, but keeping everyone safe. Do me a favour. 

They mentioned sectarianism first in the letter, followed by pyros and then missile throwing. The irony, of the order of priorities, in terms of safety first, is not lost.

Australis

It's all pretty vague.

Is it just the zombie fans they are reducing or is it Celtic too.

Is it they can't sing proddie songs but can sing Catholic songs.

Is there a difference from zombie fans throwing stuff onto the pitch compared to wee team fans doing it, what's the difference..

Hearts1975
6 minutes ago, Australis said:

It's all pretty vague.

Is it just the zombie fans they are reducing or is it Celtic too.

Is it they can't sing proddie songs but can sing Catholic songs.

Is there a difference from zombie fans throwing stuff onto the pitch compared to wee team fans doing it, what's the difference..

Nah. Think it's just the singing that's profoundly worrying them at this moment in time. It's only been happening for em, years and years

On the other hand their fans chucking corkscrews and coins and anything else in their pockets, needles etc, is just systematic of the atmosphere getting to them. 

But they are all about safety down Leith way. The wee team leading the line yet again. Where would the game be without these angels of safety. 

W$nkers 

Swanny17

The absolute brass neck of this lot, coming from a club whose fans (this season alone) have been signing about Wallace Mercer being 6 foot under, throwing dozens of objects (including a bladed instrument) at Hearts players, fans invading the field of play and let's not forget mocking those who died in the Ibrox tragedy including damaging and defacing seats during the same game.

That's just away games too, I've not even mentioned the behaviour of their own fans at ER during recent derbies. 

Wee Mikey
14 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Are Hearts fans upset that rangers allocation at Easter Road is getting cut? 
I welcome it. Hibs fans are arseholes

as well but the poison that both the Glasgow mobs bring needs action. Scotlands shame. 

Indeed they are! Yes, the gruesomes do bring their poison, but the h1b5 fans are right up there.

If the h1b5 hierarchy are getting so very upset by the nature of the The Rangers fans' chants then they really should have a wee look closer to home.

No royalist me, by a long way, but there are times when keeping yer trap shut and showing a bit of respect is a no-brainer.

Remember this? Not only acting like a bunch of morons, but encouraging their kids to join in. Monkey see, monkey do.

Perhaps h1b5 could make a big statement by closing that section of their east stand closest to the away end?

Also the h1b5 fans' recent disgraceful away day to Ibrox with their unspeakable graffiti referencing the Ibrox disaster.

Screenshot_20240312_135829_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240312_135834_Gallery.jpg

Shooter McGavin

People do realise Hibs aren't pointing the finger here?

In that statement, they achnowledge that the behavour from their own fans has been unaceptable, and they're co-operating with the police and other clubs, us no doubt being one of them, in order to identify them and deal with them.

Or are people just jumping to conclusions because they're too lazy to read the full statement?

inspector
1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

So after all the years of allowing the sectarian bile to be sung at one end of their stadium by the gruesome, Hibs have decided to not be the 1st club to cut the bigots entire stand allocation.

Nothing to do with noticing us doing it and the club not going into financial meltdown like the media predicts if you dont let the bigots take over the stadiums & nothing to do with them releasing their season ticket packages that strangely enough will now resemble ours with your seat guaranteed for all games except Hibs.

Don't blame them tbh, don't see the point in openly lying about the reasons behind it though.

Also very disappointed that they didnt do it 1st.

Listening to BBC radio scotland, you would think they were the first club to do this. Another first for them l suppose 

Hearts1975
19 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

In that statement, they achnowledge that the behavour from their own fans has been unaceptable, and they're co-operating with the police and other clubs, us no doubt being one of them, in order to identify them and deal with them.

Or are people just jumping to conclusions because they're too lazy to read the full statement?

They are banging on about safety and safe environments throughout that whole statement. That should be enough of a clue as to what's really going on here. 

Who is more likely to get hurt  at a football ground ?.... Someone who is getting a corkscrew chucked at their face, or someone who is being sung too ?

B4 Part B
47 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

I'm 50/50 on this. On the one hand another club telling the uglies to ram it and giving them the same allocation as everyone else is good. On the other hand you literally couldn't paint a rid neck on them..

12 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

The absolute brass neck of this lot, coming from a club whose fans (this season alone) have been signing about Wallace Mercer being 6 foot under, throwing dozens of objects (including a bladed instrument) at Hearts players, fans invading the field of play and let's not forget mocking those who died in the Ibrox tragedy including damaging and defacing seats during the same game.

That's just away games too, I've not even mentioned the behaviour of their own fans at ER during recent derbies. 

Agree with these posts.

Anything to disrupt and reduce sectarianism from football is welcome. But the remaining behaviours they mention are as prevalent in their support as any other in the country.

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I read the statement.

It would've carried more weight for me if the acknowledgement of their own fans behaviour didn't say 'this season'. It's been going on for years. They didn't need to put any time stamp on that part of the statement. It also could've carried a couple of examples of incidents they've banned fans for or perhaps mention total bans they've handed out in the last 5 years. Their behaviour is very much glossed over in the statement which lessens it's impact.

It also would've carried more weight if it didn't come the day after getting papped out the cup. Statements like this in the heat of the moment aren't usually a good idea, remember they came out with some nonsense after the Derby where Lee Johnson jabbed at Naisy? Comes across a bit bitter.

There was also the line "implores other clubs to act in a similar fashion", sounds like finger pointing. As does "Following fan behaviour and chanting from opposing teams this season".

I agree with Boag, I'm 50/50. Leaving the sectarian nonsense I mentioned earlier to the side. The OF get a huge advantage by having 3k bouncing behind the goals, anything to take away some of the advantage they have over the rest of us is welcome. I don't want Hibs to have an advantage though, and I don't believe they're tackling their own issues, I believe this is cos they've taken another defeat badly, their fans have taken it badly, so this is to make them feel better.

3 hours ago, Benny Klack said:

Got to admire your stance in deflecting his point away from having a go at clubs being complacent with sectarianism.

You’ve completely missed his point - re-read the post again. 

Why would I want to read it again ? I pissed myself reading it the first time, I don’t fancy going through that again. 

the only deflection is coming from hibs, yourself and the other hibs sympathiser. I’ll ask again, what have hibs actually done to sort out their own fans ? This is nothing more than deflection after getting pumped out the cup. 

Gundermann
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yes we do, one thing from 6 years ago and a club who regularly call out our own and take definitive action reducing the nonsense to a bare minimum.

v

a club who never call out their own, who seek to deflect to blame, a club who bury their heads in the sand at the behaviour of their own support, home and away.  a club who support consistently throw objects including an open blade.

na sorry.  We do have idiots, but we absolutely do have every right to take the high ground here . We have Individual morons but I have never in my life seen scenes like last Wednesday, a penalty delayed for over 5 mins, literally hundreds of objects chucked onto the pitch.

a scummy club with a scummy support.  Attempting to draw some sort of comparison is I’m sorry suspicious in the extreme given the facts we can draw upon. 

I know fine well what some Hibs fans do and said I'm in favour of reducing their allocation as a response. Hibs though did call out their own fans in that statement. Time will tell if they act on it.

Gundermann
54 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

:spoton:

Hopefully it leads to Hibs finally sorting out their own bams and the antisocial behaviour of Sevco and Celtic fans being tackled.

sirwalter

They're "at it" - big time. Context is everything - an exercise in deflection.

Benny Klack
30 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Why would I want to read it again ? I pissed myself reading it the first time, I don’t fancy going through that again. 

the only deflection is coming from hibs, yourself and the other hibs sympathiser. I’ll ask again, what have hibs actually done to sort out their own fans ? This is nothing more than deflection after getting pumped out the cup. 

ok - you enjoy your night mate 👍

Shooter McGavin
52 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

They are banging on about safety and safe environments throughout that whole statement. That should be enough of a clue as to what's really going on here. 

Who is more likely to get hurt  at a football ground ?.... Someone who is getting a corkscrew chucked at their face, or someone who is being sung too ?

Care to enlighten us?

They're working with the police, and other clubs (i.e. us), to find those responsible and deal with them. Already seen a lifetime ban dished out, and I've no doubt others will have recieved similar letters in the post.

What more do you want them to do at this moment in time?

Shooter McGavin

"Behavour from our own fans at times hasn't been good enough, and we're co-operating with the police in order to deal with this. We're also restricing Old Firm fans due to their sectarianism"

"AyE bUt WhAtAboUt YoUr OwN FanS!!!!!!!"

They've literally put it in plain english that they're also dealing with their own, and yet some still don't get it:rofl:

jambo-in-furness

My opinion only but to me Hibs have just made a rod that they themselves will be beaten with by the other clubs and the SFA hierarchy.

ShedBoy
16 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

This makes me laugh…

Hibernian FC now implores other clubs to act in a similar fashion and the governing bodies to take serious consideration into the issues to ensure Scottish football is safe and welcoming for all

🤭 

Theyll be spewing they weren’t ‘first’ to do this

RustyRightPeg

The OF Twitter meltdown has been superb if nothing else. I don't remember it being this bad when we did it 😂

Hearts1975
26 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Care to enlighten us?

They're working with the police, and other clubs (i.e. us), to find those responsible and deal with them. Already seen a lifetime ban dished out, and I've no doubt others will have recieved similar letters in the post.

What more do you want them to do at this moment in time?

Well, if they were really that concerned about safety, the first thing they would have done, would have been to shut down that bottom section, of the east stand, next to the away support, at ER.

Something that they didn't need anyone's permission to do. 

One lifetime ban means jack shit .. probably the only one they will issue but get that wheeled out in front of the media to make it look like they give a f... There are absolute animals within that support. I think at last week's derby it was more difficult to identify folk, not throwing stuff, than throwing stuff.

Multiple objects raining down. Please don't tell me it's just a "few" spoiling it for the majority, and please don't tell me they don't have a clue as to who is doing it. 

They don't want to deal with it as they would be ejecting hundreds of ST holders. Not just 1 or 2. 

The problem has been getting worse, not better. That should give you an indication of "how much work" is being done from their perspective, to weed out the troublemakers, and in recent times. 

Edited by Hearts1975

Gordon Ramsay

They wouldn't have done anything if they had beaten Rangers the other night.

Shooter McGavin
Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

The OF Twitter meltdown has been superb if nothing else. I don't remember it being this bad when we did it 😂

It's funny how amazed they are that people don't like them, and don't want to put up with their p*sh :rofl:

kingantti1874
16 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

we didn’t make a huge show of it, and we didn’t blame it on their behaviour.  We sold the tickets to our own fans

deflection FC doing what they do

Shooter McGavin
12 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Well, if they were really that concerned about safety, the first thing they would have done, would have been to shut down that bottom section, of the east stand, next to the away support, at ER.

Something that they didn't need anyone's permission to do. 

One lifetime ban means jack shit .. probably the only one they will issue but get that wheeled out in front of the media to make it look like they give a f... There are absolute animals within that support. I think at last week's derby it was more difficult to identify folk, not throwing stuff, than throwing stuff.

Multiple objects raining down. Please don't tell me it's just a "few" spoiling it for the majority, and please don't tell me they don't have a clue as to who is doing it. 

They don't want to deal with it as they would be ejecting hundreds of ST holders. Not just 1 or 2. 

The problem has been getting worse, not better. That should give you an indication of "how much work" is being done from their perspective, to weed out the troublemakers, and in recent times. 

I can tell you're really angry about all of this, and you're just going to go full 180 on anything I say, so it's probably not worth my time continuing this.

They're working with the police, and us, to identify the folk who need emptied and deal with them.

14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

"Behavour from our own fans at times hasn't been good enough, and we're co-operating with the police in order to deal with this. We're also restricing Old Firm fans due to their sectarianism"

They've literally put it in plain english that they're also dealing with their own, and yet some still don't get it:rofl:

They’ve dealt with it, over exuberance. :rofl:

Wee Mikey
36 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Some folks have difficulty 'reading between the lines'.

Fingers crossed that there are things happening behind the scenes that'll work out to everyone's benefit.

Our hierarchy aren't stupid, or unawares as to what's been going on.

Hopefully, The Time's They Are A-changin' ...

A musical time out ....

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you is worth savin'

And you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'

Come writers and critics