Hibs reduce Rangers fans allocation??

Jambo-Fox

JG_1874

Hubs will only suffer look at the shite show on Sunday they had more green seats than fans , if you reduce away allocation you will then have less revenue simple maths tbh 

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benny Klack

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts1975

2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Maybe Hearts have served notice to reduce the Hibs allocation at Tynecastle and Hibs have decided to reciprocate at Easter Road under the guise of cutting their allocation to Rangers.

It would certainly be bizarre if Hibs cut the Hearts ticket allocation without reducing the one for Rangers!

I don't think they are proposing to cut our allocation, it seems to be the OF they are proposing to cut, though their main beef is with the Huns and their sectarian singing.  Can't see why they'd cut Celtic's allocation as they seem to sing from the same sheet.

As things stand both Hearts and Hibs are still giving full allocation to away fans for Edinburgh derbys, but unless something is done to stop the throwing of dangerous missiles onto the pitch, I don't think this is a sustainable proposition.

We're not blameless in this regard, every club has a small minority of idiots in their support who seem to think this sort of behaviour is acceptable, but it does seem that it's far more prevalent amongst Hibs fans when we play them. 

I doubt that it's possible to reason with these idiots, the threat of reduced allocations at derby matches probably washes over them and it's the vast majority of decent fans who end up losing out.  

Bottom line is that HMFC has a duty of care to our players, and if we can't be assured that our players are not going to be at risk of serious injury from objects being thrown at them, then we will have no option but to reduce that risk by cutting Hibs allocation to section M, upper M only so they are further from the pitch. 

1 hour ago, JG_1874 said:

Hubs will only suffer look at the shite show on Sunday they had more green seats than fans , if you reduce away allocation you will then have less revenue simple maths tbh 

That's the quandary that Hibs face that we don't.  They cut the away allocation, they reduce their revenue, we cut the away allocation, we get more Jambos into the stadium so maintain our revenue.

Section Q
3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I would also support this. If you dont behave, youre not welcome. GTF. We would easily sell their allocation at Tynecastle. 

This.

And should our own fans misbehave, they too should be penalised the same. 

There's a long waiting list for their seats.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

It is between them and Celtic for worst fans at Tynecastle , so the irony is actually quite amusing . It will be interesting to see how this plays out though . Hopefully it costs them a fortune though 

Someone on .net said get it done as they can now afford it because they have got £6m 🤪

GinRummy

Good for Hibs. I absolutely hated one end of tynecastle turning in to a garbage dump of sectarianism every time the old firm came to town. Hibs have plenty arsehole fans of their own without dealing with old firn fans as well. 

hereford_hearts
7 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

They've been slashing their own allocation for a while now too

Thank you for making me laugh at stupid o'clock in the morning🤣

Gordon Ramsay

Don't mind them doing this to be honest. They'll never fill the rest of the stand with their own fans though. Also need to take a closer look at the twats that follow them to away games.

Sarah O

I'll support any movement by any club doing anything to disadvantage the OF. 

They've also laid the bed for us to cut their allocation at Tynie. 

Win win if you ask me. 

Shooter McGavin

Celtic and Rangers loved having a big away presence at Tynecastle and ER, it brought out the absolute worst elements of their support, so I’m glad that’s being taken away from them.

The average Celtic/Rangers punter now can’t go to an away OF match, they can’t come to Tynecastle and now they can’t go to Easter Road, and all because their heads are full of s*ite.

Hope Aberdeen go down this route too.

theshed

If hibs had have won the other night then this would not have happened. 
The hibs fans are still feeling hard done by with the sendings off plus VAR so pen a letter asking them the ban the rangers fans. 

The objects that came on to the pitch again the other night that the ref picked up came from the hibs end behind the goals from the same crowd that was behind the goal against us. 

Yes rangers fans sang their party songs again but hibs weren’t  much better with their end singing about lizzie in a box ect or when the Wallace mercer song comes out 

As I said hibs win the other night and nothing would have been said 

They obviously need to get their own house in order but it's a welcome move. 

Can't help but feel that it will be a short term thing though with them. 

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I'll support any movement by any club doing anything to disadvantage the OF. 

They've also laid the bed for us to cut their allocation at Tynie. 

Win win if you ask me. 

This.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Gordon Ramsay
8 minutes ago, theshed said:

If hibs had have won the other night then this would not have happened. 
The hibs fans are still feeling hard done by with the sendings off plus VAR so pen a letter asking them the ban the rangers fans. 

The objects that came on to the pitch again the other night that the ref picked up came from the hibs end behind the goals from the same crowd that was behind the goal against us. 

Yes rangers fans sang their party songs again but hibs weren’t  much better with their end singing about lizzie in a box ect or when the Wallace mercer song comes out 

As I said hibs win the other night and nothing would have been said 

Agreed. Still crying about 3 decisions that went against them, all of which were correct 🤣

ToadKiller Dog

Cutting the uglies hasn't harmed us ,killie or the midden .

It's the way to go if you have any ambition beyond survival as a club .

It won't harm Hibs though there reasons are full of hypocrisy and pure hibs .

Benny Klack

Good on Hibs here.

The more folks calling out sectarian sh1te the better. 

Benny Klack
8 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Agreed. Still crying about 3 decisions that went against them, all of which were correct 🤣

It was never a penalty in a million years.

Hearts1975
1 minute ago, Benny Klack said:

Good on Hibs here.

Aye good on them 

If they weren't chucking corkscrews, bottles, pies and anything else in their pockets, at players on the field, some folk might even listen 

FFS 

Good on Hibs here.

Happy for anyone to stick it into the OF but I’m not sure they are deserving any pats on the back though. I’d be more inclined if they done a single thing to deal with their own fans first. 

wentworth jambo

Agree with getting it up the uglies but don’t lump this move in with us cutting allocations- we cut purely to allow more Hearts fans into games, the others have cut for other reasons. This is why, along with the behaviour of the Lochend neds, we should be cutting them to one section only. 

Benny Klack
2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Aye good on them 

If they weren't chucking corkscrews, bottles, pies and anything else in their pockets, at players on the field, some folk might even listen 

FFS 

Aye - I know that they are shocking for chucking stuff at Tynecastle.

BUT if anything forces the media or clubs to call out Rangers fans for their consistent sectarian singing then it can only be a good thing. 

Benny Klack
5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Happy for anyone to stick it into the OF but I’m not sure they are deserving any pats on the back though. I’d be more inclined if they done a single thing to deal with their own fans first. 

I get that but if this approach starts folks asking Rangers uncomfortable questions about their fans sectarian singing then it’s got to be a positive thing. 

Hearts1975

I am not advocating sectarianism, not for one second 

BUT 

For those slapping hubs on the back for doing it, they are suddenly making a big issue of it now, because it is simply coinciding with what is happening with their own support, and the missiles being launched on the pitch, home, and away. 

The subtle art of deflection.

Even they know it. I pity the fools who are falling for it. 

From a financial perspective they can't afford to ban all of the perpetrators at the one time, considering the amount of them. 

Doing what's morally correct ? Nah, commercial revenue is more important than anything else to them, including their CEO

Bottom line.

Edited by Hearts1975

Hearts1975
6 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Well said. 

Hearts1975
9 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

BUT if anything forces the media or clubs to call out Rangers fans for their consistent sectarian singing then it can only be a good thing. 

At Tynecastle ? Mate, it's not just at Tyne castle ... It's their ground as well. Sweet queen Ann calling out our own fans ? There was one incident, one, at the corner flag with their player. One or 2 idiots at most 

At their end there was missiles raining down on shanks from everywhere. It was despicable. Shocking. No other support, including, as much as I hate to say it, the OF support, does that. 

Now Hibs are suddenly, out the blue, taking a stance against sectarianism!. Sorry, I'm not buying that bull shit. Perfect timing for them doing something like this and it ain't because they have suddenly become offended ... put it that way. 

What's worse ... At least with putting up with folk singing absolute shite, folk can go home in one piece 

They are in no position, right now, to be criticising anyone, for anything, and that includes a bunch of bellends singing about stuff, that they don't even understand

Edited by Hearts1975

joondalupjambo

Football politics at play here and so wondering what next?  Usually a statement like this generates other actions.  It could be Hibs are trying to look like the good guys here before they get a wrap on the knuckles from the GFA so are hitting their pals first.  Something afoot for sure.  Also leaves the door ajar for Hearts to act either once the top 6 are confirmed or during the close season.

Hearts1975
Just now, joondalupjambo said:

Football politics at play here and so wondering what next?  Usually a statement like this generates other actions.  It could be Hibs are trying to look like the good guys here before they get a wrap on the knuckles from the GFA so are hitting their pals first.  Something afoot for sure.  Also leaves the door ajar for Hearts to act either once the top 6 are confirmed or during the close season.

Your absolutely correct in what your saying. One million percent. 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

I am not advocating sectarianism, not for one second 

BUT 

For those slapping hubs on the back for doing it, they are suddenly making a big issue of it now, because it is simply coinciding with what is happening with their own support, and the missiles being launched on the pitch, home, and away. 

The subtle art of deflection.

Even they know it. I pity the fools who are falling for it. 

From a financial perspective they can't afford to ban all of the perpetrators at the one time, considering the amount of them. 

Doing what's morally correct ? Nah, commercial revenue is more important than anything else to them, including their CEO

Bottom line.

They can be  both.

They can be hypocrites as some of their own fans behave worse, but also correct to reduce the OF allocation.

They've also gave other teams the platform to reduce their allocation if their fans don't behave in the future. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

GorgieFifeLife
14 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Interesting that you only mention Rangers fans here.  It’s strange considering that Celtic fans and Hibs fans are even worse than them.  The media is never going to call this out…never.  

Hearts1975
5 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The can be  both.

The can be hypocrites as some of their own fans behave worse, but also correct to reduce the OF allocation.

They've also gave other teams the platform to reduce their allocation if their fans don't behave in the future. 

They are by far the worst I have ever seen. Every club has it's element but it's getting worse, much worse. And at their ground as well. 

Think they think that they are still trying to revive the CCS at times. Their younger element trying to hold on to days which are gone. Finished. 

Someone is going to get hurt. A player., one of our players. 

They aren't even in a position right now to be criticizing sectarianism, as hard as that sounds. At least with the song book, no one is at risk, more so players with missiles being rained over them on .multiple occasions

They are a f...... liberty, at best. Time they were called out for what they really are. Pity our EX CEO couldn't have done that in the first place without reference to our own, which given the circumstances, wasn't merited. 

Edited by Hearts1975

Gordon Ramsay
27 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

It was never a penalty in a million years.

Ok, Tam McManus.

Benny Klack
8 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

At Tynecastle ? Mate, it's not just at Tyne castle ... It's their ground as well. Sweet queen Ann calling out our own fans ? There was one incident, one, at the corner flag with their player. One or 2 idiots at most 

At their end there was missiles raining down on shanks from everywhere. It was despicable. Shocking. No other support, including, as much as I hate to say it, the OF support, does that. 

Now Hibs are suddenly, out the blue, taking a stance against sectarianism!. Sorry, I'm not buying that bull shit. Perfect timing for them doing something like this and it ain't because they have suddenly become offended ... put it that way. 

What's worse ... At least with putting up with folk singing absolute shite, folk can go home in one piece 

They are in no position, right now, to be criticising anyone, for anything, and that includes a bunch of bellends singing about stuff, that they don't even understand

I’m not excusing Hibs fans for chucking stuff - it’s awful and they are scummy ba5tards.

What I am suggesting is that it’s a good thing to bring to the fore the abhorrent sectarian nonsense that’s Scotland’s biggest shame to the fore and at least start questioning it more. For decades the old firm fans roll up to grounds trot out their bile and are never pulled up for it.

I’m not saying throwing things on the park is better or worse than sectarian singing - I’m just saying let’s start to actually ask questions on both OF (but Rangers in particular) of what they plan to do about it because it’s an absolute embarrassment and if anything all they do is encourage it (Orange strips etc).

6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They can be  both.

They can be hypocrites as some of their own fans behave worse, but also correct to reduce the OF allocation.

Not can be they are both. They are correct to reduce the allocation but certainly don’t deserve any plaudits for it. 

Benny Klack
6 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Interesting that you only mention Rangers fans here.  It’s strange considering that Celtic fans and Hibs fans are even worse than them.  The media is never going to call this out…never.  

Been going home and away for 40 plus years mate - as a fan base, Rangers are miles away the worst supporters for sectarian nonsense. Defy anyone to tell me otherwise.

Benny Klack
3 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Ok, Tam McManus.

ha ha - I’ve been called a lot of things in life but that really hurts 😮

Take off the maroon specs mate. If that went against Hearts you’d be raging. 

Hearts1975

I’m not excusing Hibs fans for chucking stuff - it’s awful and they are scummy ba5tards.

What I am suggesting is that it’s a good thing to bring to the fore the abhorrent sectarian nonsense that’s Scotland’s biggest shame to the fore and at least start questioning it more. For decades the old firm fans roll up to grounds trot out their bile and are never pulled up for it.

I’m not saying throwing things on the park is better or worse than sectarian singing - I’m just saying let’s start to actually ask questions on both OF (but Rangers in particular) of what they plan to do about it because it’s an absolute embarrassment and if anything all they do is encourage it (Orange strips etc).

They are bringing it up now, to deflect from what is happening with their own support, and what is becoming a big big problem.

Its deflection at its finest.  

I have issue with that. I would support them categorically for what they are doingt if I didnt think for one minute it was to reduce the spotlight on them, as opposed to putting it on sectarianism.  

They are a bunch of absolute hypocrites, from top to bottom. Simples. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Hearts1975 said:

They are by far the worst I have ever seen. Every club has it's element but it's getting worse, much worse. And at their ground as well. 

Think they think that they are still trying to revive the CCS at times. Their younger element trying to hold on to days which are gone. Finished. 

They aren't even in a position right now to be criticizing sectarianism, as hard as that sounds. At least with the song book, no one is at risk, more so players with missiles being rained over them on .multiple occasions

They are a f...... liberty. Time they were called out for what they really are. Pity our EX CEO couldn't have done that. 

All true, but it's up to other teams to reduce their allocation,  hibs aren't going to reduce their allocation at other grounds, imo if anything it's us being hypocrites- only reducing the OF and not hibs because of the fear of our end at ER being reduced. That's the only reason it hasn't happened.

I've said reduce their allocation for years,tbh not many on here agreed until recently.

Hibs are correct in reducing the OF allocation,  more teams are doing the same and seeing a benefit- killie, StMirren Iirc St Johnstone as well.

Disagree reference Sectarianism - it should always be criticised and needs called out way more as our shite bag media, governing body and pundits ignore it, almost completely.

It also gives us a platform to reduce there's in the future, they must be on their last warning.

Gordon Ramsay
Just now, Benny Klack said:

Clear pen in my book but suppose everyone sees it differently.

Just now, Benny Klack said:

Ffs mate that was a penalty all day long. 

Benny Klack
9 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

They are a f...... liberty, at best. Time they were called out for what they really are. Pity our EX CEO couldn't have done that in the first place without reference to our own, which given the circumstances, wasn't merited. 

They aren’t in a position to call out sectarianism - 😂😂😂

Yeah - guess you’re right, they should just shut up and accept it till they get their lads to stop chucking stuff, then they can complain….. 👀

What a nonsense take. 

Hmfc1965
9 hours ago, Mysterion said:

They called out their own fans in the statement if you had bothered to read it. 

And said it had been dealt with.

We'll see.

3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

All true, but it's up to other teams to reduce their allocation,  hibs aren't going to reduce their allocation at other grounds, imo if anything it's us being hypocrites- only reducing the OF and not hibs because of the fear of our end at ER being reduced. That's the only reason it hasn't happened.

I've said reduce their allocation for years,tbh not many on here agreed until recently.

Hibs are correct in reducing the OF allocation,  more teams are doing the same and seeing a benefit- killie, StMirren Iirc St Johnstone as well.

Disagree reference Sectarianism - it should always be criticised and needs called out way more as our shite bag media, governing body and pundits ignore it, almost completely.

It also gives us a platform to reduce there's in the future, they must be on their last warning.

We didn’t reduce their allocation due to crowd behaviour and offer them comparable allocation to what we get so how are we hypocrites ?

9 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Are Hearts fans upset that rangers allocation at Easter Road is getting cut? 
I welcome it. Hibs fans are arseholes

as well but the poison that both the Glasgow mobs bring needs action. Scotlands shame. 

Exactly. Any action to highlight the sectarian abuse coming from the OF is welcome

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

They are bringing it up now, to deflect from what is happening with their own support, and what is becoming a big big problem.

Its deflection at its finest.  

I have issue with that. I would support them categorically for what they are doingt if I didnt think for one minute it was to reduce the spotlight on them, as opposed to putting it on sectarianism.  

They are a bunch of absolute hypocrites, from top to bottom. Simples. 

No doubt a little bit of deflection by the fans, but it doesn't mean calling out sectarianism and reducing the OF allocation is wrong.  Tbh, its their ground they can do what they want with the allocation,  no idea why that would annoy anyone. 

Hearts should be dealing with their behaviour at Tynecastle,  and should have after Bobby was punched, we've been too slow to action that imo. 

They must be in thin ice behind closed doors tho and this although no doubt a bit deflection surley is a less than subtle to their own fans of actions that can be taken by clubs.

Ultimately it's up to us to reduce their allocation at Tynecastle.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

The only people I've met that think either penalty claim v H1b5 were not fouls are not Hearts fans.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Celtic and Rangers loved having a big away presence at Tynecastle and ER, it brought out the absolute worst elements of their support, so I’m glad that’s being taken away from them.

The average Celtic/Rangers punter now can’t go to an away OF match, they can’t come to Tynecastle and now they can’t go to Easter Road, and all because their heads are full of s*ite.

Hope Aberdeen go down this route too.

Aberdeen have already cut the OF allocation

Hearts1975
2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They have had multiple warnings, multiple. At what point do you say enough is enough. According to Ann, the troublemakers need weeded out on each side 

Really ? Jesus H Christ - If ever I saw a situation where one was far far worse than the other, and lbh it isnt even comparible. Why say something like that ... completely unnecessary. 

Dont see it changing, personally, and even if we did reduce their allocation, trust me, our players can still look forward to it, at least twice a season for the forseeable future.

Hibs know it and they wont deal with it. Far to much money going out the till. And they wont have that. 

30 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Anyone saying "Queen Ann" is a moron

Hearts1975
6 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

They aren’t in a position to call out sectarianism - 😂😂😂

Yeah - guess you’re right, they should just shut up and accept it till they get their lads to stop chucking stuff, then they can complain….. 👀

What a nonsense take. 

Yes mate. thats absolutely what i said. 

Forgive me for saying that until they stop chucking stuff on a pitch that could take someones eye out, or worse, they shouldnt be complaining about anything else, other fans, are doing.

Especially when the other stuff, as much as it is shite, isnt threatening anyones health 

Nar. Im wrong. You batter on and get supporting hibs in their battle against sectariansim, and hopefully by the time you win the battle, one of our players havent lost an eye in the interim