Hibs reduce Rangers fans allocation??

Jambo-Fox

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Benny Klack said:

Why are you so against a club taking a stance on sectarianism, regardless of it being “deflection” or not?

Surely it’s a good thing?

(People are allowed to be appalled by both sectarianism and throwing stuff on the pitch, it’s not a choice between the two).

A section of Hearts fans on here very keen to play down OF bigotry - strange. 

You're talking nonsense, gibbering nonsense, what on Earth are you on about?

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benny Klack

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts1975

2 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Why are you so against a club taking a stance on sectarianism, regardless of it being “deflection” or not?

(People are allowed to be appalled by both sectarianism and throwing stuff on the pitch, it’s not a choice between the two).

Why are you so against people pointing out the hypocrisy of hibs ? They are no shining knight in this. It’s only an issue because hibs are out the cup. You seem just as upset by that as you do about the sectarianism. Incidentally no one is against them taking a stance against sectarianism but we would maybe rather they dealt with their own fans attacking hearts players first. 

3 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Absolutely, we should be trying to stamp out both.  Personally, I'm more concerned about the throwing of objects, as I've yet to hear of a case where a player was maimed by sectarianism.

Benny Klack
18 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Painting sectarianism as merely as “hurty words”.

We see you. 

Ricardo Quaresma

Painting sectarianism as merely as “hurty words”.

We see you. 

Who's we, hibs?

Benny Klack
16 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Why are you so against people pointing out the hypocrisy of hibs ? They are no shining knight in this. It’s only an issue because hibs are out the cup. You seem just as upset by that as you do about the sectarianism. Incidentally no one is against them taking a stance against sectarianism but we would maybe rather they dealt with their own fans attacking hearts players first. 

Here we go again. You seem to be keen to paint me as a Hibs fan for some reason.

I’ve said all along Hibs fans need dealt with - but shining a light on sectarian hatred and Rangers in particular can only be a good thing. Who cares if they are only doing it cos they have been bumped out the cup. If it puts the focus on the OF fans (Rangers especially) and their scummy bigotry then that can only be good. Surely you can’t have a problem with that?

Benny Klack
4 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Who's we, hibs?

😂😂😂

Nah mate, just right minded Hearts fans 👍

Benny Klack
6 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Who's we, hibs?

Weird that two “different” posters accused me of being a Hibs fan within 4 minutes of each other?

Also pretty weird to be accused of being a Hibs fan cos I think it’s a good idea to call Rangers out on sectarianism 🤔

Ricardo Quaresma

😂😂😂

Nah mate, just right minded Hearts fans 👍

Aye, Ok; well, 'the hurty words' refers to hibs bleating, hypocrisy, deflection and the fact that they are animals at that club from top to bottom

They got gubbed, they got an out of control radge sent off, then another; this isn't even sincere

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Benny Klack said:

Weird that two “different” posters accused me of being a Hibs fan within 4 minutes of each other?

Also pretty weird to be accused of being a Hibs fan cos I think it’s a good idea to call Rangers out on sectarianism 🤔

You reek, happy to help

Benny Klack
9 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

You reek, happy to help

😂😂😂

If all else fails in an argument, call them a Hibs fan and move on.

Classic JKB. 

Edited by Benny Klack

Ricardo Quaresma

😂😂😂

On the same page, smashing

10 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Here we go again. You seem to be keen to paint me as a Hibs fan for some reason.

I’ve said all along Hibs fans need dealt with - but shining a light on sectarian hatred and Rangers in particular can only be a good thing. Who cares if they are only doing it cos they have been bumped out the cup. If it puts the focus on the OF fans (Rangers especially) and their scummy bigotry then that can only be good. Surely you can’t have a problem with that?

Hibs aren’t doing it because of sectarianism though. They are doing it because they are papped out the cup, the flying wig got hurt and their fans are raging. Deflection nothing more or less but if you cared to read what I said yesterday I made it clear anything that has a go at the OF is a good thing. I won’t be lining the streets waiting to pay them on the back though. 

If you’re at hibs you’re certainly far too sympathetic to their cause, either way you’ve got that smell about you. Not a penalty aye ? :rofl: 

Ricardo Quaresma
23 hours ago, Benny Klack said:

It will only be two in my opinion - Clark & Shanks.

Would be very surprised if Gordon gets a call up on the back of 3 games.

Ooft - that's honking, nobody on here would post that; that's 'outsider' stuff right there

kingantti1874
46 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Most of us are evolved enough to laugh at people who sing daft songs about religion and politics and pour scorn on people offended by it.  Should it stop? Of course but you actually have to laugh at the false outrage and laugh at the knuckleheads singing it on both sides.  

the reality is, any normal person, who is not clouded by fairy tales or inherited hatred knows that throwing things such as open blades will hurt far more than any 200 year old song. 

Still I wouldn’t accuse anyone of being hibs becuase of that.  Anyone trying to draw false equivalence between hearts fans and hibs fans however. 

Ricardo Quaresma

Ooft; this is the next one, whaaaat!? 👇

23 hours ago, Benny Klack said:

Hope you’re right mate but I just think it would be quite unlike Steve Clark to drop someone he’s been loyal to (Kelly).

Gundermann
1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

He asked you a question which you clearly didn't answer. 

Is it too hard to call out both the sectarianism of the Huns and Hibs fans throwing objects? Why is that difficult for you?

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Gundermann said:

Is it too hard to call out both the sectarianism of the Huns and Hibs fans throwing objects? Why is that difficult for you?

I haven't cared what you think for a long time, there's something off about you

Gundermann
Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I haven't cared what you think for a long time, there's something off about you

Cared enough to reply and still not answer yon question. I smell hun.

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Gundermann said:

Cared enough to reply and still not answer yon question. I smell hun.

That's what I thought you were, but I couldn't care less

rangers are stinking and I want them gubbed out of Europe, no CL GS for both the arse cheeks

As for the shite, I pretty much know what's going to happen to them :smuggy:

10 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

You do know calling it out doesn’t actually do anything ? Most normal people are against sectarianism without the need to publicly throw their arms up in offended despair. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Benny Klack said:

Very keen to play down rangers bigotry imo.

If hibs had cited celtic as the more prolific example of bad behaviour,  I'd guess that there wouldn't be as big a reaction on here.

It's so entirely predictable.

Hibs fans, especially at Tynecastle have been arseholes and imo need their allocation cut back,  I've said this since Bobby got hit and we have had a waiting list. Their club has a problem with an element of their support.

The OF are horrible biggoted ***** and any club calling out their vile shite and cutting  back their allocation is a good thing.

As you say, both things can be true. 

Remember when Budge spoke out about this after an early Hearts vs Celtic game of her tenure . Cited unacceptable behaviour from both sets of fans . Result ?

Sections of the Hearts support screamed in outrage that she was betraying the supporters and excusing Celtic

The media and Celtic went after her telling her to sort out her own house first because the Hearts support were just as bad 

Interesting that there has not been a similar backlash to Kensells statement thus far 

The non OF teams should be cutting g the OF allocation. 

My preference would be moving them both down to around 200 fans and pen them in and treat them like animals.

The days of enjoyment for old firm fans at away stadiums needs to come to an end.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Remember when Budge spoke out about this after an early Hearts vs Celtic game of her tenure . Cited unacceptable behaviour from both sets of fans . Result ?

Sections of the Hearts support screamed in outrage that she was betraying the supporters and excusing Celtic

The media and Celtic went after her telling her to sort out her own house first because the Hearts support were just as bad 

Interesting that there has not been a similar backlash to Kensells statement thus far 

Budge was way ahead with his.

Deserves massive credit for clearing  out our trash then moving on to other teams.

Hibs would have been cut back as well, the only reason they've not been is that hibs will respond in kind, and up until very recently many fans felt the same and would have had a tantrum if we lost tickets at ER because we cut back hibs first.

Not so many now, most fans would accept the hit.

She's played a blinder in regards to escavating our daft element,  growing our fan base and encouraging the ultras.

Granny Budge and her scone and tea mornings knew exactly what she was doing, despite some utter tickets on here.

6 minutes ago, Rods said:

The non OF teams should be cutting g the OF allocation. 

My preference would be moving them both down to around 200 fans and pen them in and treat them like animals.

The days of enjoyment for old firm fans at away stadiums needs to come to an end.

At least they have their SKY TV away game season passes to keep them happy . They can just charge around their garden or living room smashing things up and smearing faeces on the doors 

Benny Klack
39 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Very keen to play down rangers bigotry imo.

If hibs had cited celtic as the more prolific example of bad behaviour,  I'd guess that there wouldn't be as big a reaction on here.

It's so entirely predictable.

Hibs fans, especially at Tynecastle have been arseholes and imo need their allocation cut back,  I've said this since Bobby got hit and we have had a waiting list. Their club has a problem with an element of their support.

The OF are horrible biggoted ***** and any club calling out their vile shite and cutting  back their allocation is a good thing.

As you say, both things can be true. 

100% spot on. 

Same suspects every time.

Going back through old posts to find old posts I made that he doesn’t agree with to back up a flimsy theory about me not being a Hearts fan 🤦‍♂️

All because I thought it was good to call out bigotry.

Pretty desperate stuff. 

Edited by Benny Klack

JoeHarper
19 hours ago, Albert McFly said:

If Hibs had won the game we wouldn't have heard any of this....... Bitter club turning into victims 

As a Hibs fan I tend to agree with you. A few snowflakes on . net always seem to get the attention of the Hibs board for some strange reason, they in no way reflect the opinion of the overall support I'm convinced half that site aren't even Hibs fans going by what I read.

I find it all a bit embarrassing tbh, I've been at Tynie and Ibrox when our fans have sung some abhorrent stuff so much so I stopped going with the family a few years back. It's not a nice experience at all and the Hibs board should be doing more on this before calling out fans of other clubs.

What used to be a great atmosphere at the derby has turned into a hate fest for some reason by the up and coming neds in our support. I go back to the days when you used to go with your pals on the bus, Hibs and Hearts alike and meet up after the game to gloat or cry whichever applied.

1 minute ago, Benny Klack said:

a flimsy theory about me being a Hearts fan

Might want to edit that one , mate :lol: 

1 minute ago, JoeHarper said:

As a Hibs fan I tend to agree with you. A few snowflakes on . net always seem to get the attention of the Hibs board for some strange reason, they in no way reflect the opinion of the overall support I'm convinced half that site aren't even Hibs fans going by what I read.

I find it all a bit embarrassing tbh, I've been at Tynie and Ibrox when our fans have sung some abhorrent stuff so much so I stopped going with the family a few years back. It's not a nice experience at all and the Hibs board should be doing more on this before calling out fans of other clubs.

What used to be a great atmosphere at the derby has turned into a hate fest for some reason by the up and coming neds in our support. I go back to the days when you used to go with your pals on the bus, Hibs and Hearts alike and meet up after the game to gloat or cry whichever applied.

Grudgingly have to say this is a very honest post . The issues started with Mercer , Duff and Gray , simmered badly with the one sided Derby dominance , was cranked up with Romanov and the semi and final wins , then went boom with the behaviour of some Hibs fans when we were in admin

Benny Klack
1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Ooft; this is the next one, whaaaat!? 👇

Getting a bit desperate mate - I said I’d be surprised if Clark (notoriously stubborn manager) dropped Kelly - and I was correct.

Notice you didn’t pull the post where I said I really hoped he selected CG.

Ricardo Quaresma
12 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Getting a bit desperate mate - I said I’d be surprised if Clark (notoriously stubborn manager) dropped Kelly - and I was correct.

Notice you didn’t pull the post where I said I really hoped he selected CG.

Afterthoughts aren't relevant, they're words in hindsight; kelly might be one for the future, but I doubt he's going to the Euros, 4 'keepers, 1 is getting left

Ricardo Quaresma
24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Might want to edit that one , mate :lol: 

Ooft, stonker of a Freudian slip :lol:

Benny Klack
6 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Ooft, stonker of a Freudian slip :lol:

😂😂😂

👍

JoeHarper
5 minutes ago, Brave Hearts said:

IMG_6636.thumb.webp.92f51f1bf49f21a953ab3b2a56ab7099.webp

So this is the CEO who wants to address the issues of bad behaviour of away fans ????? 

Source https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ben-kensell-joins-hibs-ultras-30097175.amp

He's not your run of the mill CEO that's for sure, and I don't mean that in a good way. Grown men marching with kids is a bit off if you ask me. The club has taken a turn for the worse since Sir Tom and Leanne left.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Dazo said:

Hibs have a brass neck !

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

You do know calling it out doesn’t actually do anything ? Most normal people are against sectarianism without the need to publicly throw their arms up in offended despair. 

IMG_4959.png

John Findlay

The troubles in Northern Ireland(modern version), started in 1969, when the nationalists(for want of a word), requested the British Government of the time, put troops on the streets for their safety.

The British Government of the time duly obliged, and the rest as they say is history.

Now that was nigh on Fifty Five years ago, more than half a century.

Now the supporters of Two clubs, took their sides, due to whose history you believe, and they haven't changed their sides since.

Over those Fifty Five years those in charge of the Scottish game, have sat on their arses, twiddled their thumbs, shrugged their soldiers, and said not our problem.

Now one of Scotland's big five clubs, Hibernian, have called it out in a statement after a cup game against the re-incarnated Rangers. 

They are not wrong calling it out, they are One Hundred percent correct.

However they are a club who were formed in Edinburgh by Irish immigrants, and were known as the Irishman, however, over the years they have evolved and draw support from all quarters of the Edinburgh populace and beyond. 

They in no way can be compared to the club in the East End of Glasgow, in the same way the Edinburgh club in the West of said city, can be compared to the Glasgow club, in the West side of Glasgow just on the Southside of the River Clyde.

Another disadvantage the Hibernian Club have is that their is a section of their own support who have a penchant for throwing objects at both opposing players and supporters.

So quite rightly they are being called out on that.

Here is their biggest problem, the Scottish footballing authorities have sat on their collective arses for the past Fifty Five years and done diddly squat, because one of their big five clubs have issued a strongly word statement against which everyone in our game knows is a cancer of our game, still means that the footballing authorities will sit on their collective arses and do diddly squat.

Those authorities are situated in Glasgow, and are riddled with persons who favour either the team in the East side of that city, or the team in the West side of that city.

See the big two teams in that city have the authorities sewn up, and the plain truth is those two authorities don't do anything unless these two clubs give it the go ahead.

The status quo suits them both just fine.

I like away fans in decent numbers. It's part of what makes football so good.

We just need the authorities to implement the rules that are already in place imo.

It'll be a sad day when it's a handful of away support and nothing more. It's part of what makes Scottish football crap already (handful of fans from so many of the clubs).

Bazzas right boot
58 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Grudgingly have to say this is a very honest post . The issues started with Mercer , Duff and Gray , simmered badly with the one sided Derby dominance , was cranked up with Romanov and the semi and final wins , then went boom with the behaviour of some Hibs fans when we were in admin

Agreed in part, but We've also had a fan run on the pitch and try  to punch their manager. 

We sang about "all hibees being gay" and I remember the " hibees and jet skis don't go" ditty  mocking, iirc the hibs guy who died abroad on a jet ski long with "Edinburgh is wonderful" numbers.

I've seen hearts fans having  running battles with each other ( Murrayfield sf) and then on that day a hearts fan got hit by a bottle,  by other Hearts fans.

No fan base is clean,  but we have made massive strides on this compared to clubs like hibs, that's all down to Ann imo.  She has driven this from the start

We are in a really good place atm, despite some wee tadgers on here wanting the gid auld days back and complaining Tynecastle is a library.

Bigotry by the cheeks should still be called out tho, even if hibs have their own problems which need addressed.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, Benny Klack said:

I called you out yesterday,  too.

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Agreed in part, but We've also had a fan run on the pitch and try  to punch their manager. 

We sang about "all hibees being gay" and I remember the " hibees and jet skis don't go" ditty  mocking, iirc the hibs guy who died abroad on a jet ski long with "Edinburgh is wonderful" numbers.

I've seen hearts fans having  running battles with each other ( Murrayfield sf) and then on that day a hearts fan got hit by a bottle,  by other Hearts fans.

No fan base is clean,  but we have made massive strides on this compared to clubs like hibs, that's all down to Ann imo.  She has driven this from the start

We are in a really good place atm, despite some wee tadgers on here wanting the gid auld days back and complaining Tynecastle is a library.

Bigotry by the cheeks should still be called out tho, even if hibs have their own problems which need addressed.

When did a Hearts fan try and punch their manager 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

When did a Hearts fan try and punch their manager 

Lennon, their- being hibs

Glad that was your takeaway from the post, tho.

Shooter McGavin

"Understanding that the behaviour of certain sections of Hibernian FC’s own support has not been good enough at times this season, the Club has been taking the strongest possible action against those who behave in an unacceptable manner, working with Police Scotland and colleagues at other clubs."

"hIbS NeEd tO GeT ThEiR OwN HoOsE In oRdEr fIrSt!!!" :rofl:

John Findlay
5 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Lennon, their- being hibs

Glad that was your takeaway from the post, tho.

If you are splitting hairs 

A Hearts fan tried to punch the then Celtic manager.

I can't recall any Hearts fan trying to punch a Hibs manager 

Yours the pedant/hair splitter.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

If you are splitting hairs 

A Hearts fan tried to punch the then Celtic manager.

I can't recall any Hearts fan trying to punch a Hibs manager 

Yours the pedant/hair splitter.

Ahh, so he was.

The stuff at Murrayfield was v celtic as well, bit of a theme there!

Was the £1  coin saga when he was hibs?

The points in my post still stand regarding behaviour and how we've got our house in order, but it's taken time.

2 hours ago, Benny Klack said:

100% spot on. 

Same suspects every time.

Going back through old posts to find old posts I made that he doesn’t agree with to back up a flimsy theory about me not being a Hearts fan 🤦‍♂️

All because I thought it was good to call out bigotry.

Pretty desperate stuff. 

To be fair you’re high fiving a guy who wanted hibs to win the cup. Not a great look. 😂

Wee Mikey
7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

To be fair you’re high fiving a guy who wanted hibs to win the cup. Not a great look. 😂

Tiresome shite.