Top Posters In This Topic

• Benny Klack

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts1975

Jambo-Fox
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

They've done it.

Think we need details - what’s their allocation now?

McNelly15

🤣 even more empty seats at the San Giro then 

PaddysBar

I’m more concerned about sharp implements being thrown at our players by lochend neds than naughty words from imbecilic weegies to be honest. 

Edited by PaddysBar

leginten

I approve of any club cutting the arse cheeks’ allocation (although the article doesn’t state that the cut will only apply to the OF).

That said, Hibs have by far the worst fans in Scotland in terms of hooligan behaviour.

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

3800. Confirmed Hearts still get the full end.

Ricardo Quaresma

They've been slashing their own allocation for a while now too

Jambo-Fox

Maybe 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

👏👏👏 very good! What will their allocation be in the future?

Saint Jambo
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Where is that confirmed? Nothing in the statement on the website as far as I can see.

Thunder and Lightning

Did they mention songs about Mercer? 

Na, thought not. 

Jambo-Fox

This makes me laugh…

Hibernian FC now implores other clubs to act in a similar fashion and the governing bodies to take serious consideration into the issues to ensure Scottish football is safe and welcoming for all

🤭 

5 minutes ago, McNelly15 said:

Exactly- they can’t sell seats in the other stands so heehaw chance behind the goals 

Mysterion
Just now, Thunder and Lightning said:

Did they mention songs about Mercer? 

Na, thought not. 

They called out their own fans in the statement if you had bothered to read it. 

Mikey1874
1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Where is that confirmed? Nothing in the statement on the website as far as I can see.

No. But Hibs have confirmed it to media.

Cameronstheman

ER live on TV when the OF filth are denied a full allocation will be a sight to behold especially if they secure a  top 6

I said before they will offer a ticket for £5 a pop and even then toil to sell a decent support 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

This includes the announcement by Hibs

If sectarian singing is abhorrent, what are they doing about their own radge’s behavior.? Ironic hypocrisy, is that such a thing?

McNelly15
1 minute ago, Baxfee said:

Exactly- they can’t sell seats in the other stands so heehaw chance behind the goals 

Yup. It'll be buy one get one free soon enough 

Jambo-Fox

Maybe Hearts have served notice to reduce the Hibs allocation at Tynecastle and Hibs have decided to reciprocate at Easter Road under the guise of cutting their allocation to Rangers.

It would certainly be bizarre if Hibs cut the Hearts ticket allocation without reducing the one for Rangers!

jambo mark

Hibs board forced into that statement by supporter pressure. 

Make no mistake, if hibs.net had not sent that open letter, they’d still be taking the old firm pound - 100%.

If hibs half the allocation, over 4 games it wipes off £200k of revenue. 

Thunder and Lightning
4 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

They called out their own fans in the statement if you had bothered to read it. 

Didn't see them mention anything about Wallace. 

You seem very impressed with their statement tho... 

PaddysBar
Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

This makes me laugh…

Hibernian FC now implores other clubs to act in a similar fashion and the governing bodies to take serious consideration into the issues to ensure Scottish football is safe and welcoming for all

🤭 

Some cheek they’ve got. Their support has trashed Hampden, after winning the cup, caused a riot down Leith on the night of the cup win, wrecked the old east stand, nicking seats etc that people had already paid for, punched a Hearts goalie, lobbed a knife at shanks, chucked bottles at Hearts players, had numerous racist supporters arrested.

I could go on and mention players getting arrested, pissing in doorways etc. 

Scum FC. 

Saint Jambo
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

No. But Hibs have confirmed it to media.

Thanks. The fact they haven't been willing to give an on the record spokesperson quote suggests that is what the media team expects, but they haven't actually firmly decided. Tbh that may be sensible as they may be waiting for us to confirm arrangements for next season.

If our Board so want to cut Hibs allocation, this statement provides the perfect opportunity. We simply need to point to recent unacceptable behaviour by Hibs fans at Tynecastle and the fact the Hibs Board urged other clubs to take action.

Thunder and Lightning
1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Thanks. The fact they haven't been willing to give an on the record spokesperson quote suggests that is what the media team expects, but they haven't actually firmly decided. Tbh that may be sensible as they may be waiting for us to confirm arrangements for next season.

If our Board so want to cut Hibs allocation, this statement provides the perfect opportunity. We simply need to point to recent unacceptable behaviour by Hibs fans at Tynecastle and the fact the Hibs Board urged other clubs to take action.

I think we agree at the start of a season. Think any cut will take effect next season. 

Pans Jambo

Are Hearts fans upset that rangers allocation at Easter Road is getting cut? 
I welcome it. Hibs fans are arseholes

as well but the poison that both the Glasgow mobs bring needs action. Scotlands shame. 

Philfigo
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This includes the announcement by Hibs

Wow, supporter conduct - enough is enough lol would they like to come out now and publicly condem there own supporters behaviour at Tynecastle. Songs hurt more than all the missile launching then. If this is is case what about all there chants about Wallace Mercer and the occasional republican songs they cone out with. Get them to **** out of Tynecastle inbred scrotum bags, 1 section only.

manaliveits105
2 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Get it done board 

Pans Jambo
5 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I would also support this. If you dont behave, youre not welcome. GTF. We would easily sell their allocation at Tynecastle. 

henrysmithsgloves
45 minutes ago, McNelly15 said:

Was thinking the same 🤣

It is between them and Celtic for worst fans at Tynecastle , so the irony is actually quite amusing . It will be interesting to see how this plays out though . Hopefully it costs them a fortune though 

periodictabledancer
50 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

This makes me laugh…

🤭 

"Over recent years supporters’ unacceptable conduct has become rife in Scotland whether that be through the use of pyrotechnics, sectarianism, objects being thrown onto the field of play or through other actions. This is simply not good enough."

Looks like they'll be busy banning their own fans then. 

Hearts1975

The simple reason that Hibs go on about fan behaviour, and now with them cutting the OF allocations, is nothing to do with what's happening to them, but everything to do with the fact,  that they know, that they carry the biggest set of scum element, out of every club in Scotland.

Therefore it's very VERY important for them, that they continue to advocate improvement in fan behaviour, for the game, overall, so they don't end up exposed and dealing with their own problem, which would cost them big time.

How anyone does not see this for what it really is, I do not know. 

If they dealt with their own shit in house, they would lose half their support from their ground, and they wouldn't be able to take it financially. That's a more likely explanation. 

Ann Budge needs to realise that it's absolutely fine to call out single clubs, when merited, rather than try and fry her own support, when it's obviously done to minimise backlash, and really isn't necessary.

No one is saying everyone is perfect but the element in the hubs support, absolutely take it to another level, in comparison to everyone else, and by AB saying what she said,  it simply validates these idiots in charge down Leith way in terms of it being an overall problem in the game, when the majority of the problems is coming from right under their own nose. 

FTH 

Edited by Hearts1975

John Findlay
54 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

This makes me laugh…

🤭 

So they can have no complaints when we cut their allocation.

Sigma One
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

leginten
2 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

"Over recent years supporters’ unacceptable conduct has become rife in Scotland whether that be through the use of pyrotechnics, sectarianism, objects being thrown onto the field of play or through other actions. This is simply not good enough."

Looks like they'll be busy banning their own fans then. 

They’ve had many, many years to tackle the problem in the corner of their East Stand nearest the away end where our players are routinely spat at, coined and have a whole range of projectiles launched at them every time we play there. Every single time. Even Andy Walker referred to it as a “terrible problem” in commentary a few years ago.

What have they done about it? **** all. While I approve of their allocation cut for the OF, you can never get away from the hypocrisy, cant and deflection that emanate from that cesspit.

periodictabledancer
Just now, leginten said:

They’ve had many, many years to tackle the problem in the corner of their East Stand nearest the away end where our players are routinely spat at, coined and have a whole range of projectiles launched at them every time we play there. Every single time. Even Andy Walker referred to it as a “terrible problem” in commentary a few years ago.

What have they done about it? **** all. While I approve of their allocation cut for the OF, you can never get away from the hypocrisy, cant and deflection that emanate from that cesspit.

Indeed.

And the next time it happens against us  I look forward to the club reminding Hibs of that sanctimonious statement. 

SomethingAboutObua

Hope we and Aberdeen release a statement saying the same and all cut OF allocation to next to 0  

Armageddon

We can cut the Glasgow 2’s ticket allocation with the security of knowing the ground will be 95% full of season ticket holders, it’ll be chaos in the home end with 6000 unsold tickets that will no doubt be picked up in the home end!!  

Their fans will be creating accounts and buying tickets in preparation 😂

3 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Hope we and Aberdeen release a statement saying the same and all cut OF allocation to next to 0  

We have already cut them to one section 

Bongo 1874
39 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

The simple reason that Hibs go on about fan behaviour, and now with them cutting the OF allocations, is nothing to do with what's happening to them, but everything to do with the fact,  that they know, that they carry the biggest set of scum element, out of every club in Scotland.

Therefore it's very VERY important for them, that they continue to advocate improvement in fan behaviour, for the game, overall, so they don't end up exposed and dealing with their own problem, which would cost them big time.

How anyone does not see this for what it really is, I do not know. 

If they dealt with their own shit in house, they would lose half their support from their ground, and they wouldn't be able to take it financially. That's a more likely explanation. 

Ann Budge needs to realise that it's absolutely fine to call out single clubs, when merited, rather than try and fry her own support, when it's obviously done to minimise backlash, and really isn't necessary.

No one is saying everyone is perfect but the element in the hubs support, absolutely take it to another level, in comparison to everyone else, and by AB saying what she said,  it simply validates these idiots in charge down Leith way in terms of it being an overall problem in the game, when the majority of the problems is coming from right under their own nose. 

FTH 

What a post 🤝.

1 hour ago, jambo mark said:

Hibs board forced into that statement by supporter pressure. 

Make no mistake, if hibs.net had not sent that open letter, they’d still be taking the old firm pound - 100%.

If hibs half the allocation, over 4 games it wipes off £200k of revenue. 

Is that including the thousands of pounds of coins and scrap metal thrown on the pitch?

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, PaddysBar said:

I’m more concerned about sharp implements being thrown at our players by lochend neds than naughty words from imbecilic weegies to be honest. 

here here👍

Corstorphine Jambo

The timing of this is ‘unfortunate’ given Hibs fans behaviour at Tynecastle recently. However I am pleased to see this. The reality is it’s another club saying we really don’t want the old firm fans visiting. Their entitled arrogance really grates with me - hopefully some other teams will also get on board with this train of thought 

Perrykitch

I think we’re missing an obvious opportunity here. Hibs could be talking about their own fans disgraceful behaviour by their coked up neds at the last derby. They deserve their own allocation cut for the same reasons. Also it’s going to be really funny when they reduce the OF allocation and the other parts of the stand next to them is totally empty