Hibs reduce Rangers fans allocation??

Jambo-Fox

Thomaso
4 hours ago, Benny Klack said:

Why are you so against a club taking a stance on sectarianism, regardless of it being “deflection” or not?

Surely it’s a good thing?

(People are allowed to be appalled by both sectarianism and throwing stuff on the pitch, it’s not a choice between the two).

A section of Hearts fans on here very keen to play down OF bigotry - strange. 

Whilst some on here focus on Rangers and play down Celtic bigotry. They are both cheeks of the same arse!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benny Klack

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts1975

Thomaso
10 minutes ago, Dazo said:

To be fair you’re high fiving a guy who wanted hibs to win the cup. Not a great look. 😂

Ouch! 😝

Daktari
11 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The points in my post still stand regarding behaviour and how we've got our house in order, but it's taken time.

And will take more time. There was an incident last season, well reported on here, about an older guy in the Roseburn who was pished and started giving it 'Billy Boys'. He was rapidly and vociferously shouted down, at which point he started picking fights on the basis that 'I've been coming here 50 years and can sing what I want'. He discovered that he couldn't. Emptied, and in the course of doing so assaulted one of the stewards. I found it a bit depressing but at the same time hugely encouraging. It could be argued that Hearts have a more cohesive voice as a support than most if not all teams in Scotland, coalescing around FOH. Regardless of what any other club does (but hoping they all do the right things) the majority of Hearts fans should be influencing and educating from within as much as possible to eradicate any lingering traces of stupidity and sectarianism that remain. 

32 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Lennon, their- being hibs

Glad that was your takeaway from the post, tho.

He was Celtic manager at the time

my take away from your post was that I agree with you in part , but all the things you mentioned were incendiary moments which were more symptomatic than causal . The things I mentioned were more like the reasons behind things becoming incendiary 

Benny Klack
55 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I called you out yesterday,  too.

Yes - appreciate that.

Seems to be a trend on this thread that if you dare to say shouting down sectarianism is bad you get labelled a Hibby. Weird but unsurprising unfortunately.

Benny Klack
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_4959.png

yeah - let’s just accept it and move on.

What an awful take 

FoH forever
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

I like away fans in decent numbers. It's part of what makes football so good.

We just need the authorities to implement the rules that are already in place imo.

It'll be a sad day when it's a handful of away support and nothing more. It's part of what makes Scottish football crap already (handful of fans from so many of the clubs).

That's exactly it and biggest issue is if they did, what 2 clubs fanbase would inevitably be the larger amount of offenders and why nothing gets done.

Thing is nowadays with the amount of camera footage available, CCTV in ground, broadcast cameras,Youtubers with high definition cameras as well as anyone else who posts clips on their social media so plenty of ways to see who and where objects come from so not much excuse for authorities to find them...even if it does include those in our ends as well cause we've seen how much media use it against whoever is calling them out.

Alternative solution: Get some sort of collapsible-in-event-of-emergency rigging that can have a fine mesh netting of some type of fire resistant material that hangs from the top of the stand to the advertising boards, obviously with a bit of flexibility to catch balls or players flying into the crowd.

Additional idea a set of complimentary earbuds (two dried balls of recently cut grass in a paper biodegradable packet before anyone goes on) on each seat so you'll avoid hearing something "offensive" from any side.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
22 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Yes - appreciate that.

Seems to be a trend on this thread that if you dare to say shouting down sectarianism is bad you get labelled a Hibby. Weird but unsurprising unfortunately.

Well, if you act like a H1b5 fan...

7 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

th-1512138318.jpg

Please don’t make light of what is serious business. Hibs have made a statement, they should be applauded for this and are the beacon of integrity in the fight against sectarianism. 

Just now, Dazo said:

Please don’t make light of what is serious business. Hibs have made a statement, they should be applauded for this and are the beacon of integrity in the fight against sectarianism. 

Yeah that is pissing me off as well mate . The difference in the reaction to this compared to when Budge did it years ago is getting right up my nose 

Gundermann
43 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Yes - appreciate that.

👍

There are scummy sections in every club's support, some to staggering degrees. I just see some saying those scummy songs aren't as scummy as throwing objects and they have more scummy fans than we do but this other lot are scummy too and anyone who disagrees is one of that scummy lot.

Hibs are rightly being put under the spotlight due to their fans behaviour and Sevco are rightly being questioned on the sectarianism of their fans.

You. Can. Do. Both. Ffs.  :facepalm:

Thomaso
49 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Yes - appreciate that.

Maybe it’s because your opinions seem a bit “green biased” Benny - have you ever called out Celtic specifically for sectarianism other than a generic OF comment - or just Rangers?

Turkishcap

Despite the obvious irony in all this I think they are right.

The clubs involved turn a blind eye and deaf ear as do the media.

Don't say much about the human race as a whole does it.

Stuck in the past and full of hatred.

2 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Despite the obvious irony in all this I think they are right.

The clubs involved turn a blind eye and deaf ear as do the media.

Don't say much about the human race as a whole does it.

Stuck in the past and full of hatred.

They absolutely are right to do it . I am glad we have already done it too

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yeah that is pissing me off as well mate . The difference in the reaction to this compared to when Budge did it years ago is getting right up my nose 

Exactly that. At least Budge was doing it for the right reasons. Hibs are doing it to deflect from their on field performances and all of sudden we are to applaud them. No club is perfect but the behaviour of their fans has been an issue for a while. There is nothing more certain than if they beat Rangers the other night the sectarian issue wouldn’t have been an issue. I’m also intrigued how cutting the away fan allocation sorts out the home fans behaviour? Utter bollox. 😂

Benny Klack
22 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Maybe it’s because your opinions seem a bit “green biased” Benny - have you ever called out Celtic specifically for sectarianism other than a generic OF comment - or just Rangers?

oh ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

I give up. 

brownkg
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Exactly that. At least Budge was doing it for the right reasons. Hibs are doing it to deflect from their on field performances and all of sudden we are to applaud them. No club is perfect but the behaviour of their fans has been an issue for a while. There is nothing more certain than if they beat Rangers the other night the sectarian issue wouldn’t have been an issue. I’m also intrigued how cutting the away fan allocation sorts out the home fans behaviour? Utter bollox. 😂

Even if your contention is true, and I hae ma doots, regaling against the hegemony that is the bigot twins is the right and proper thing to do. No I am not ignoring their fans despicable behaviour but this cancer that is secteranism needs to be fought against by all.

1 minute ago, brownkg said:

Even if your contention is true, and I hae ma doots, regaling against the hegemony that is the bigot twins is the right and proper thing to do. No I am not ignoring their fans despicable behaviour but this cancer that is secteranism needs to be fought against by all.

As I’ve already said, cutting their allocation is a good thing for every club. Let’s not pretend it’s about sectarianism though. 

doctor jambo

Remember when rangers brought out an orange strip in honour of their Dutch players ….

Do they have any Dutch players or is it straight out orange order cash cow bigotry now?

48 minutes ago, Dazo said:

As I’ve already said, cutting their allocation is a good thing for every club. Let’s not pretend it’s about sectarianism though. 

I do believe it was in this case after Sunday's game.

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

:notworthy:

Cameronstheman
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Yet another first for Hibs 

33 minutes ago, benny said:

I do believe it was in this case after Sunday's game.

Really ? Nothing to do with the injustice they felt on the night, being papped out the cup or because of the singing during the wig getting treatment ? Fair play if you think the timing was a coincidence and they had this planned all along. 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Sooks said:

He was Celtic manager at the time

my take away from your post was that I agree with you in part , but all the things you mentioned were incendiary moments which were more symptomatic than causal . The things I mentioned were more like the reasons behind things becoming incendiary 

Agreed,  completely forgot he was celtic manager back then.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Daktari said:

And will take more time. There was an incident last season, well reported on here, about an older guy in the Roseburn who was pished and started giving it 'Billy Boys'. He was rapidly and vociferously shouted down, at which point he started picking fights on the basis that 'I've been coming here 50 years and can sing what I want'. He discovered that he couldn't. Emptied, and in the course of doing so assaulted one of the stewards. I found it a bit depressing but at the same time hugely encouraging. It could be argued that Hearts have a more cohesive voice as a support than most if not all teams in Scotland, coalescing around FOH. Regardless of what any other club does (but hoping they all do the right things) the majority of Hearts fans should be influencing and educating from within as much as possible to eradicate any lingering traces of stupidity and sectarianism that remain. 

Agreed, we're ahead of every other club on this imo.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
38 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Really ? Nothing to do with the injustice they felt on the night, being papped out the cup or because of the singing during the wig getting treatment ? Fair play if you think the timing was a coincidence and they had this planned all along. 

It's similar to the racist comment shouted at a H1B5 player at Dundee United a couple of years ago. They were demanding action and shouting from the rooftops, but it all went quiet when it turned out it was one of their own knuckle draggers that shouted it.

Thomaso
2 hours ago, Benny Klack said:

oh ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

I give up. 

We’ll have you called out Celtic specifically? Genuine question.

53 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Yes really.

I laughed out loud at their so called injustices but the Rangers fans let themselves down big time on Sunday.

That was a disgrace from them and made the wee teams decision an easy one.

Hope Hearts cut the wee teams allocation next season as well.

Another easy decision due to their behaviour in my view.

Edited by benny

boag1874
2 hours ago, Gundermann said:

👍

There are scummy sections in every club's support, some to staggering degrees. I just see some saying those scummy songs aren't as scummy as throwing objects and they have more scummy fans than we do but this other lot are scummy too and anyone who disagrees is one of that scummy lot.

Hibs are rightly being put under the spotlight due to their fans behaviour and Sevco are rightly being questioned on the sectarianism of their fans.

You. Can. Do. Both. Ffs.  :facepalm:

Correct. But such is the world in 2024, everything must be black & white, there's no room for grey. Tribalism rules and everything must be us vs them.

Thomaso
31 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Agreed,  completely forgot he was celtic manager back then.

His puffa jacket took a sore one when he was Hibs manager….. 

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

He got a serious migraine at the same time and it made him fall to the ground clutching his head 

been here before
4 hours ago, Daktari said:

Was good to hear it fail to catch in at the recent game v Celtic despite the best efforts of Section N on 3 or 4 occasions.

30 minutes ago, benny said:

Yes really.

I laughed out loud at their so called injustices but the Rangers fans let themselves down big time on Sunday.

That was a disgrace from them and made the wee teams decision an easy one.

Hope Hearts cut the wee teams allocation next season as well.

Another easy decision due to their behaviour in my view.

Completely agree with your last point. 👍

41 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

It's similar to the racist comment shouted at a H1B5 player at Dundee United a couple of years ago. They were demanding action and shouting from the rooftops, but it all went quiet when it turned out it was one of their own knuckle draggers that shouted it.

You mean they acted hypocritically ? I’m shocked. Never mind they’ve made a statement this time, they’re calling it out. It should be applauded.  :rofl:

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Aye, I remember that,  he over reacted a bit.

Var would have caught him out.

A £1 coin thrown from that distance would be a dull one tho if it hit you in the heed!

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
27 minutes ago, Dazo said:

You mean they acted hypocritically ? I’m shocked. Never mind they’ve made a statement this time, they’re calling it out. It should be applauded.  :rofl:

:lolderwood: H1b5, never change.

1971fozzy
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

that old boy. I remember that. Yeah it was swept under that green carpet

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
16 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The old boy was a different racist incident, at Easter Road. Might have been when Dikoma played for us.

The one at Dundee United was where they blamed DU. Then 2 months later they owned up.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/3976117/hibs-dundee-united-racist-remark-tannadice/

Edit, this is the guy at Easter Road

IMG_20181229_200035.thumb.jpg.7ebc3d3712f5ca2fe21c570631aef67b.jpg

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Thomaso
25 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye, I remember that,  he over reacted a bit.

Var would have caught him out.

A £1 coin thrown from that distance would be a dull one tho if it hit you in the heed!

Over reacted? He went down like a snipers target!

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Thomaso said:

There it is.

The worse post on the thread.

Shout down rangers and you're a bit green.

Horrific 

This is the attitude that helps keep this bigotry and sectarian shite in business. 

Thankfully at Tynecastle it's Less and less of a thing, the diet hun tag is being shaken, despite the efforts of a few.

Benny Klack
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Pretty sure I’ve said OF throughout most my posts tbh. 

Sectarianism is equally abhorrent whatever colour the scarf.

Edited by Benny Klack

Benny Klack
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Pretty sure I’ve said OF throughout most my posts tbh. 

Sectarianism is equally abhorrent 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Over reacted? He went down like a snipers target!

Aye, caught anaw as it clearly hit his jacket.

been here before
6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I think you're thinking of this boy...

416360928_Cameras-catch-Hibs-fan-appearing-to-brand-Hearts-star-fing-black-b-in-shock-footage.thumb.png.1c5df66a9c86225a5db95882e24dff77.png

...he was caught on the telly racially abusing Dikamona in 2018. 65 years old, 65!! He was apparently arrested but it all went quiet.

The Dundee Utd thing was in 2022 when the Hibs player Tavares was heard to have been called a "black *******". Turned out that the mic that had picked up the abuse was at the Hibs fans. 

dannymack
23 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

the question was why is there a social media meltdown.

the reason is because hibs have directly attributed their behaviour to the cut in tickets.

we should follow suit. Becuase hibs fans are currently the worst / most dangerous  in the country.  

Safety in numbers those rodents, always have been always will be whether it was the CCS/BBC/HBC or currently Block 7/East Stand Ultras, those rats will always be feral in numbers hiding behind numerous ways and means of detection. 

dannymack
22 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

On a side issue, it was great to be at the game last night with thousands of Jambos and no bother. No throwing things at Morton players, not invading the pitch etc. Well done HMFC 👍

The Cowshed Ultras...one  little ******* threw a can of beer at me as I walked passed their mob of around 50 heading to the ground, missed my face by millimetres, wise move not to react as I didn't want to jeopardise the two 13 and 60 year olds safety.

dannymack
4 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Remember when rangers brought out an orange strip in honour of their Dutch players ….

Do they have any Dutch players or is it straight out orange order cash cow bigotry now?

Remember when Celtic introduced Orange into their training/coaching staff attire ? 

Did they have any Dutch players or is it straight out of the Irish Republic/Ivory Coast cash cow bigotry now ? 

It's only a colour Doc' J neil-lennon-2.thumb.jpg.6ee5c30994633e8649b396773710a07f.jpg

Screenshot_20221229-154524_YouCamPerfect.thumb.jpg.3fc4c9708d7b366ecf264c9df5aa2b74.jpg

Wee Mikey
6 hours ago, Dazo said:

Ffs lighten up Mikey. :rofl:

Fear ye not, Dazo.

Wee Mikey is in fine form and very much looking forward tae Sat's trip beyond the Moray Firth.

Hat trick fer Shanks.

And 'Agent Dhanda' will lay one on for Vargas.

🤭

The Gorgie Juggernaught is about to descend on Dingwall.

❤️❤️G❤️