Hibs reduce Rangers fans allocation??

Jambo-Fox

dannymack

Anyway... I sincerely hope Hibs do reduce the away allocations, nothing better than seeing a half empty Restalig Arena... my guess would be that the Gers fans would boycott the remaining 800/900 tickets. 

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benny Klack

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts1975

Pans Jambo
16 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Rangers fans pissed off and don't get tickets.

Hibs lose ticket money revenue (and their home attendance vs Rangers drops to 45,000 ;)).

Win Win 

This is the kind of thinking I can get behind. 

Wee Mikey
4 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Anyway... I sincerely hope Hibs do reduce the away allocations, nothing better than seeing a half empty Restalig Arena... my guess would be that the Gers fans would boycott the remaining 800/900 tickets. 

The 'Restalrig Arena'.

🤣🤣🤣

Sponsored by 'Munrospun'

😎

1971fozzy
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

The old boy was a different racist incident, at Easter Road. Might have been when Dikoma played for us.

The one at Dundee United was where they blamed DU. Then 2 months later they owned up.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/3976117/hibs-dundee-united-racist-remark-tannadice/

Edit, this is the guy at Easter Road

IMG_20181229_200035.thumb.jpg.7ebc3d3712f5ca2fe21c570631aef67b.jpg

59 minutes ago, been here before said:

I think you're thinking of this boy...

416360928_Cameras-catch-Hibs-fan-appearing-to-brand-Hearts-star-fing-black-b-in-shock-footage.thumb.png.1c5df66a9c86225a5db95882e24dff77.png

...he was caught on the telly racially abusing Dikamona in 2018. 65 years old, 65!! He was apparently arrested but it all went quiet.

The Dundee Utd thing was in 2022 when the Hibs player Tavares was heard to have been called a "black *******". Turned out that the mic that had picked up the abuse was at the Hibs fans. 

aye that’s the one I was thinking of

Benny Klack
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

There it is.

The worse post on the thread.

Shout down rangers and you're a bit green.

Horrific 

This is the attitude that helps keep this bigotry and sectarian shite in business. 

Thankfully at Tynecastle it's Less and less of a thing, the diet hun tag is being shaken, despite the efforts of a few.

👏👏👏

Well said that man. 

vegas-voss

I do think it's mental Hibs have gone from their fans absolutely pelting objects at our players ( and their own in all truth as they could go anywhere ) to Hibs now being some saviours of the game 🤣

vegas-voss

I will also say by the time next season comes they will back down quick as **** in the name of finances.

queensferryjambo
1 hour ago, been here before said:

I think you're thinking of this boy...

416360928_Cameras-catch-Hibs-fan-appearing-to-brand-Hearts-star-fing-black-b-in-shock-footage.thumb.png.1c5df66a9c86225a5db95882e24dff77.png

Carry On Being Racist?

Carry On Supporting a shit team?

Sid James Laugh - YouTube

Ricardo Quaresma
5 hours ago, Dazo said:

Exactly that. At least Budge was doing it for the right reasons. Hibs are doing it to deflect from their on field performances and all of sudden we are to applaud them. No club is perfect but the behaviour of their fans has been an issue for a while. There is nothing more certain than if they beat Rangers the other night the sectarian issue wouldn’t have been an issue. I’m also intrigued how cutting the away fan allocation sorts out the home fans behaviour? Utter bollox. 😂

Also, if blue cheek smashed them then no reaction, but they thought they were still in it, probably still did at 0-1 with 10 men; they also think that ref is a blue nose too, so, I guess it's the manner of the defeat, coupled with the delusion that they're barry now, another draw (win) in the Derby, where they won the object throwing by throwing a 300g knife at the league's top scorer

'Aye, we'll deal wi' that, now aboot these *******s that beat us...'

Wee Mikey
48 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Carry On Being Racist?

Carry On Supporting a shit team?

Sid James Laugh - YouTube

Top marks, and worthy of a 'Lookalike' entry in Private Eye.

👏👏👏

I'm not too good at tech stuff, so here's a screen-grab. 👇

Screenshot_20240313_191353_Chrome.jpg

Thomaso
5 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

There it is.

The worse post on the thread.

Shout down rangers and you're a bit green.

Horrific 

This is the attitude that helps keep this bigotry and sectarian shite in business. 

Thankfully at Tynecastle it's Less and less of a thing, the diet hun tag is being shaken, despite the efforts of a few.

There it is - Tosh blethering absolute pish again! 🤣

been here before

Just posted these pics on the other thread of Dhanda getting hit by what apoears to be a vape at his celebration...

Screenshot_20240313_223118_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.f9d7cbb71ee05054dfc330271103d409.jpg

Screenshot_20240313_223150_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.29bac5fca06cf9074a0ac79fc32933ff.jpg

Screenshot_20240313_223209_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ed976f263f471b88d8e7b26e0939979c.jpg

Hibs calling out unacceptable conduct eh

leginten
5 minutes ago, fila said:

I await an updated statement from the wee team ........ or ....... move along nothing to see here 

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?366024-Block-7-(again)

There has been so much sanctimonious crap coming out of that club recently about the risk that the behaviour of some of their supporters will undo all the good work they have done.

The reality is that they have the scummiest support in Scotland, its behaviour has been on a downward spiral for years and nobody in the country has a clue what all this “good work” amounts to. No more tangible than any of their other myths.

Scott980612

Think a lot of Hibs fans starting to get embarrassed by Block 7  

Worst behaved support in Scotland by far at the moment.  

Eventually a player will be seriously hurt from a vape or coins being thrown. 

Every game just now they are creating a headline 

1971fozzy

From sisters.net. As posted above but for those who don’t want to click bait. that club need to sort these arseholes out. 

IMG_4368.thumb.jpeg.11c84909901351c8d1136b2d4c3de67e.jpeg

Edited by 1971fozzy

So incredibly predictable . Hibsing it off the pitch as well as on . Quite the achievement from a club who never tire of finding new ways to go full Frank Spencer 

All the best for your meeting with the SFA about fan behaviour Hibs . A word of advice Mr Kensell , dont turn up surrounded by neds with green smoke bombs

IMG_6451.webp

I’m shocked their statement the other day didn’t put an end to this sort of thing. :rofl:

leginten
13 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

That’s the night they had their banner with “There’s class, there’s first class and then there’s Hibs class” in that same section.

Never was anything more amply demonstrated.

Edited by leginten

14 minutes ago, leginten said:

That’s the night they had their banner with “There’s class, there’s first class and then there’s Hibs class” in that same section.

Never was anything more amply demonstrated.

My favourite was when they unveiled a banner saying “ refugees welcome “ after years of singing “ Rudi Skacel is a ****ing refugee “ . They really are the Sideshow Bob of Scottish Football :lol: 

leginten
Just now, Sooks said:

My favourite was when they unveiled a banner saying “ refugees welcome “ after years of singing “ Rudi Skacel is a ****ing refugee “ . They really are the Sideshow Bob of Scottish Football :lol: 

Aye. They want Easter Road to be welcoming for everyone, according to their grand statement.

Unless you’re a “****ing refugee” or a “black *******”, obviously.

kingantti1874

Absolutely the WORST fans in Scotland.  Well aside from any interlopers on here who try and draw and false equivalence between us and them.  

Should be an instant ban, by all means call out our idiots but context required 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Absolutely the WORST fans in Scotland.  Well aside from any interlopers on here who try and draw and false equivalence between us and them.  

Should be an instant ban, by all means call out our idiots but context required 

Agreed, they've been the worst for a few years now. They need to get their house in order. 

Tbh, without strict liability I'm not sure what the governing bodies can do either, strict liability needs enforced.

Hibs have a problem

In regards to the OF, the fact iirc that Partick and Aberdeen are the only two clubs to have action against them  for sectarian shite just about sums up Scottish footballs attitude to this sort of behaviour- it's a joke.

Even on this thread folk, entirely predictable folk are jumping to rangers defence and taking issue with hibs reducing their allocation for singing songs.

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, leginten said:

Aye. They want Easter Road to be welcoming for everyone, according to their grand statement.

Unless you’re a “****ing refugee” or a “black *******”, obviously.

Or score a goal v them, that deserves objects ti be launched at them.

Hmfc1965
59 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I’m shocked their statement the other day didn’t put an end to this sort of thing. :rofl:

Their statement said they'd also had issues but had dealt with them

Sigma One
14 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

The 'Restalrig Arena'.

🤣🤣🤣

Sponsored by 'Munrospun'

😎

Please no, that's where I'm from.  The "lochend Arena" is more fitting. :jjyay: 

colinmorewasgash

Jim white rimming hibs today and how great it is cutting allocation for moral reasons do me a favour and has benny boy coming on talksport about this soon. As usual media darlings getting all the press but nothing about their chavvy fans behaviour id imagine. I would phone in and ask him questions and say we have done it for ages but all we get is negative press about it, but hey ho im at work.

Edited by colinmorewasgash
Misstype

vegas-voss

On the week they play the moral guardians of the game their own ****ing fans are at it again.

Screenshot_2024-03-14-10-28-58-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Hearts1975
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

On the week they play the moral guardians of the game their own ****ing fans are at it again.

Even a feckin hobo gets what's going on 

it's a shame on this thread, some are falling for their righteous behaviour and welcoming their sudden crusade against sectarianism, whilst it's bloody obvious that they are bringing everything else that they can think of into play, so they can conveniently play the whataboutery card, if the beaks pull them up about their fan behaviour 

Their club hierarchy is bothered about sorting out sectarianism, my arse. How much proof do folk need.

Lizzie in a box. The mercer song. The refugee song. The Ibrox disaster. Weapons. Corkscrews, vapes, coins and anything else worth mentioning. Palestinian flags tri colours etc etc 

How the f... you can badly behave at a RC game. Even for them that's a whole new low. 

Yet some folks are actually falling for their pish. Unbelievable. 

F...... vermin mutants. 

Quite a sickening sycophantic piece by Jim White on Talksport this morning about our near neighbours and their crusade about cleaning up supporters behaviour particularly Rangers fans. Given credit for being pioneers of cutting the sectarian sisters allocations. And White exhorting other clubs to follow suit whilst opinionating that they won’t. Completely ignoring that once again the Lochend Losers are copy catting Hearts. One of ours cut off before he could speak and the station has now moved on to other stories.

Mikey1874
23 hours ago, Dazo said:

Exactly that. At least Budge was doing it for the right reasons. Hibs are doing it to deflect from their on field performances and all of sudden we are to applaud them. No club is perfect but the behaviour of their fans has been an issue for a while. There is nothing more certain than if they beat Rangers the other night the sectarian issue wouldn’t have been an issue. I’m also intrigued how cutting the away fan allocation sorts out the home fans behaviour? Utter bollox. 😂

Ann Budge has been criticised for calling out Hearts fans when people wanted her to focus on away fans.

Hibs are being praised for calling out Old Firm fans when not seeming to be too bothered about their own fans. 

leginten
41 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

it's a shame on this thread, some are falling for their righteous behaviour and welcoming their sudden crusade against sectarianism, whilst it's bloody obvious that they are bringing everything else that they can think of into play, so they can conveniently play the whataboutery card, if the beaks pull them up about their fan behaviour 

Their club hierarchy is bothered about sorting out sectarianism, my arse. How much proof do folk need.

Lizzie in a box. The mercer song. The refugee song. The Ibrox disaster. Weapons. Corkscrews, vapes, coins and anything else worth mentioning. Palestinian flags tri colours etc etc 

How the f... you can badly behave at a RC game. Even for them that's a whole new low. 

F...... vermin mutants. 

Indeed. No idea why some are so anxious to blow smoke up the Lochend sphincter.

While you can’t knock anyone for cutting the OF allocation (which we’ve already done) and wanting action on sectarian singing, this grandiose statement has come from a club which has the worst hooligan element in Scotland, as has been seen on several occasions recently. The idea that they have been seriously engaged in trying to root out their missile throwers should be greeted with loud guffaws, as should their mention of pyro (see photo of Kensell above enjoying … pyro). It’s a statement from the wrong club, as plenty of comments over on .net are belatedly beginning to acknowledge.

Worst of all, it’s a statement made in bad faith. It simply wouldn’t exist if they had won their cup-tie against Rangers.

Edited by leginten

RustyRightPeg
2 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Fair points well made. 

Hibs did acknowledge their own in their statement, and they obviously know who these wee helmets are as they accomodated seat moves for them last week against Rangers. When will they stand up and actually do something though, different kettle of fish that.

26 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Ann Budge has been criticised for calling out Hearts fans when people wanted her to focus on away fans.

Hibs are being praised for calling out Old Firm fans when not seeming to be too bothered about their own fans. 

Ann Budge has tried to deal with both home and away supporters in Tynecastle. There will always be criticism when you try to deal with such people. 

Hmfc1965
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

F...... vermin mutants. 

Aye but the Huns ken.

vegas-voss
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

F...... vermin mutants. 

Spot on 👍

db211833
33 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Fair points well made. 

Hibs did acknowledge their own in their statement, and they obviously know who these wee helmets are as they accomodated seat moves for them last week against Rangers. When will they stand up and actually do something though, different kettle of fish that.

It was nothing but a cursory line in an otherwise self-serving bunch of sh!te.

It was also immediately followed by the blatant lie that they are taking the strongest possible action against their own, complete balls.

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, db211833 said:

It was nothing but a cursory line in an otherwise self-serving bunch of sh!te.

It was also immediately followed by the blatant lie that they are taking the strongest possible action against their own, complete balls.

That's the point I was making acknowledging it, then doing something are two entirely different things.

Ron Burgundy
5 hours ago, Sigma One said:

Please no, that's where I'm from.  The "lochend Arena" is more fitting. :jjyay: 

Ditto and agreed

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, Papa said:

Quite a sickening sycophantic piece by Jim White on Talksport this morning about our near neighbours and their crusade about cleaning up supporters behaviour particularly Rangers fans. Given credit for being pioneers of cutting the sectarian sisters allocations. And White exhorting other clubs to follow suit whilst opinionating that they won’t. Completely ignoring that once again the Lochend Losers are copy catting Hearts. One of ours cut off before he could speak and the station has now moved on to other stories.

Talksport sounds horrendous.

db211833
1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

That's the point I was making acknowledging it, then doing something are two entirely different things.

Yup, I was agreeing with you... maybe not clearly though :)

Edited by db211833

PortyBeach
21 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I see he has a portable spoon round his neck. Draw your own conclusions 🤔

Ron Burgundy

Guy on a Facebook page I follow is a Ross county fan and he’s posted a pic of the away changing room after the game. Says the sinks were deliberately blocked and taps left running. I said I doubt that’s true but he seems genuine and swears the photo is 100%. 
If true I’d expect some sort of statement from county but I’m hoping to god it’s true. 
Inagine asking your fans to behave and your players act like that. 
Some club. 

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Guy on a Facebook page I follow is a Ross county fan and he’s posted a pic of the away changing room after the game. Says the sinks were deliberately blocked and taps left running. I said I doubt that’s true but he seems genuine and swears the photo is 100%. 
If true I’d expect some sort of statement from county but I’m hoping to god it’s true. 
Some club. 

Show us the pic Ron

Jambo-Fox
8 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Some club. 

Every picture tells a story - let’s see it!

Ron Burgundy
27 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Every picture tells a story - let’s see it!

I’m hopeless but I’ll try.