• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benny Klack

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts1975

leginten
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Guy on a Facebook page I follow is a Ross county fan and he’s posted a pic of the away changing room after the game. Says the sinks were deliberately blocked and taps left running. I said I doubt that’s true but he seems genuine and swears the photo is 100%. 
If true I’d expect some sort of statement from county but I’m hoping to god it’s true. 
Inagine asking your fans to behave and your players act like that. 
Some club. 

Their massive problem as a club is that they’re heavily invested in lowlife, both at supporter and player level. Look at the appalling characters their support has idolised, for example. Drive away or ban the lowlife and they’re cutting off a large and vocal section of their support.

They thrive on attracting the kind of fans who think they’re edgy and different, but in fact are just arseholes slavishly imitating everything they see the Green Brigade do. 

Nae luck, Hibs.

Swanny17
59 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

image.thumb.png.d467e4dab1699c8f928eb1c8c04ed6a7.png

As much as their fans are scumbags, I'm really struggling to believe this allegation about their players and coaching staff. 

John Findlay
7 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

As much as their fans are scumbags, I'm really struggling to believe this allegation about their players and coaching staff. 

This is where I am at.

I'm sure one of the tabloids would have ran with this.

dannymack

Posted this on another thread but it has to be reposted as a reminder to how low this piece of shit with the blue hat is to not once but twice spit on Yan Dhanda. 

Screenshot_20240314_002512_Gallery.jpg

Ron Burgundy
20 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

I did question that with the guy who posted who is a county supporter from Dingwall but he states it’s genuine. He doesn’t usually post bollocks. 
Only posting what he did. Not claiming anything else. 

Ron Burgundy
13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

This is where I am at.

Agreed but maybe hubs have offered muchos compo to keep it out. 
I dunno. Don’t shoot the messenger. 

John Findlay
7 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Agreed but maybe hubs have offered muchos compo to keep it out. 
I dunno. Don’t shoot the messenger. 

Not shooting you.

Was taught a long time ago, not to believe all I read and only believe half of what I see.

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Not shooting you.

Was taught a long time ago, not to believe all I read and only believe half of what I see.

I know pal but it’s Hibs so I’m going with guilty until proved innocent. 

Swanny17
12 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I did question that with the guy who posted who is a county supporter from Dingwall but he states it’s genuine. He doesn’t usually post bollocks. 
Only posting what he did. Not claiming anything else. 

Not questioning you at all bud. 👍

Jim_Duncan
15 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Posted this on another thread but it has to be reposted as a reminder to how low this piece of shit with the blue hat is to not once but twice spit on Yan Dhanda. 

Lad next to him with the hood up has that resigned look of 'not again, Hibs' that you always get from one of them in any group of them. He knows the score.

John Findlay
16 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I know pal but it’s Hibs so I’m going with guilty until proved innocent. 

Fair enough.

colinmorewasgash
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

image.thumb.png.d467e4dab1699c8f928eb1c8c04ed6a7.png

Surely the players aren't spoon burners as well like their fans 🤣

On 14/03/2024 at 12:24, Mikey1874 said:

Ann Budge has been criticised for calling out Hearts fans when people wanted her to focus on away fans.

Hibs are being praised for calling out Old Firm fans when not seeming to be too bothered about their own fans. 

Spot on 

44 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I posted this too , not sure if it was before or after you . Who would be the best place to send the photo and draw attention to the highlights segment?

Luckies1874
1 hour ago, leginten said:

Their massive problem as a club is that they’re heavily invested in lowlife, both at supporter and player level. Look at the appalling characters their support has idolised, for example. Drive away or ban the lowlife and they’re cutting off a large and vocal section of their support.

They thrive on attracting the kind of fans who think they’re edgy and different, but in fact are just arseholes slavishly imitating everything they see the Green Brigade do. 

Nae luck, Hibs.

I love it when you make posts about Hibs. Your entire being despises them and treats them with the total disdain they deserve! 

:jjyay:

leginten
2 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

I love it when you make posts about Hibs. Your entire being despises them and treats them with the total disdain they deserve! 

I have a mild dislike of them, yes. 

It’s the only way to be.

colinmorewasgash
13 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

If only our board felt same all this lets be pals routine with them, a club, a team and various bitter boards that have tried to shaft us even tried to shut us down, so many times they have tried and yet we always get last laugh in end.

3 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

If only our board felt same all this lets be pals routine with them, a club, a team and various bitter boards that have tried to shaft us even tried to shut us down, so many times they have tried and yet we always get last laugh in end.

All what, when? 

32 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

The last laugh would be us being responsible for shutting them down. Street parties everywhere.

i wish jj was my dad
On 13/03/2024 at 13:13, brownkg said:

Even if your contention is true, and I hae ma doots, regaling against the hegemony that is the bigot twins is the right and proper thing to do. No I am not ignoring their fans despicable behaviour but this cancer that is secteranism needs to be fought against by all.

I haven't clocked the whole thread but this jumps out at me. The more Scottish clubs restrict the bigoted bad guys the better. Doing that shouldn't stop Hibs or anybody else tackling their own issues. We're nowhere near their level but we aren't immune. 

1971fozzy
4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

This is where I am at.

they didn’t run with the vape throw or the gobbing at Yan.

Their support is fast becoming a paranoid scumbag cesspool.  
Since their cup win embarrassment invading the pitch and goading rangers fans, the authorities have consistently swept their behaviour under the carpet. The incident when our keeper was punched should have seen action . Keys, chips, pies, hot drinks, gobbing, coins, wine opener, vapes - you name it have since been thrown.

Yet that club has the gall to publicly call out the old firm and reduce their tickets. I’ve never read any club statement panning their own scumbag behaviour. Now their ultras are copying the green brigade with songs, and flags.

Some player will get seriously hurt by that mob and everybody can see it coming. I wonder what the SPFL and SFA will say when that happens. They have had countless warnings

• 4 weeks later...