Hibs reduce Rangers fans allocation??

Jambo-Fox

Benny Klack
3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

The only people I've met that think either penalty claim v H1b5 were not fouls are not Hearts fans.

ha ha - good one ☝️ 

The only people I’ve ‘met’ who say this was a stick on penalty were either currant buns or Hearts fans blinded by their hatred of Hibs. 

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benny Klack

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts1975

Hearts1975
1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Anyone saying "Queen Ann" is a moron

I was pissed off with what she said, as I found it a weak comment at best. No need. 

Entirely unnecessary, as I dont even think that the 2 supports, even at the derby, are comparible, for chucking and throwing missiles and behaviour wise.

Nothing wrong with her calling it out without referencing our own support so she doesnt "offend" anyone. 

karipidis
15 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

ha ha - I’ve been called a lot of things in life but that really hurts 😮

Take off the maroon specs mate. If that went against Hearts you’d be raging. 

It was a clumsy challenge and a blatant penalty. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Just now, Benny Klack said:

ha ha - good one ☝️ 

The only people I’ve ‘met’ who say this was a stick on penalty were either currant buns or Hearts fans blinded by their hatred of Hibs. 

No. Plenty Hun as well as vermin.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

They have had multiple warnings, multiple. At what point do you say enough is enough. According to Ann, the troublemakers need weeded out on each side 

Really ? Jesus H Christ - If ever I saw a situation where one was far far worse than the other, and lbh it isnt even comparible. Why say something like that ... completely unnecessary. 

Dont see it changing, personally, and even if we did reduce their allocation, trust me, our players can still look forward to it, at least twice a season for the forseeable future.

Hibs know it and they wont deal with it. Far to much money going out the till. And they wont have that. 

2 separate issues tho

Sectarianism should be called out, always.

I've also seen Mckay get hit by a water bottle at Parkhead  and things thrown at players in most grounds.

That's upto us to call it out and at Tynecastle up to us to reduce their allocation,  the only reason we've not done that is because hibs will respond in kind.

It must be close to that after the last game, no doubt discussions have taken place, not everything is carried out in public.

Separate issues tho, sectarianism should always be called out.

Ann has been criticised by a few for her approach,  but 10 years on we are the club that has made the most progress on this as we weeded out that element. 

Hibs are behind us on that front as well!

Benny Klack
4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Yes mate. thats absolutely what i said. 

Forgive me for saying that until they stop chucking stuff on a pitch that could take someones eye out, or worse, they shouldnt be complaining about anything else, other fans, are doing.

Especially when the other stuff, as much as it is shite, isnt threatening anyones health 

Nar. Im wrong. You batter on and get supporting hibs in their battle against sectariansim, and hopefully by the time you win the battle, one of our players havent lost an eye in the interim 

My point was that they could do both - that they choose not to call out their own fans behaviour is poor and up to them.

What I’m saying is that they are well within their right to flag the sickening nonsense from Rangers in particular - I think that can only be a good thing. 

3 hours ago, JAYEL said:

Someone on .net said get it done as they can now afford it because they have got £6m 🤪

Hope they appoint him to the Hibs board . His fiscal intelligence is exactly what they need

Hearts1975
10 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

No doubt a little bit of deflection by the fans, but it doesn't mean calling out sectarianism and reducing the OF allocation is wrong.  Tbh, its their ground they can do what they want with the allocation,  no idea why that would annoy anyone. 

Hearts should be dealing with their behaviour at Tynecastle,  and should have after Bobby was punched, we've been too slow to action that imo. 

They must be in thin ice behind closed doors tho and this although no doubt a bit deflection surley is a less than subtle to their own fans of actions that can be taken by clubs.

Ultimately it's up to us to reduce their allocation at Tynecastle.

Its a massive piece of deflection. They have been happy to take the OF away support for years, to strengthen the purse strings, without comment. 

But suddenly now, they have an issue. You look at whats changed and then you think ........ 

I dont have an issue with clubs taking a stance against religious bigotry, and shite which has tainted the game in Scotland for years. Far from it.  

What I do have an issue with, is clubs doing it, purely to take the heat off them, and using another issue (as much as its a horrible issue) to take the spotlight off them.  

Benny Klack
3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

No. Plenty Hun as well as vermin.

ok - put it like that and you’re right. You win, well done. That’s me in my box. 👍

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Just now, Benny Klack said:

ok - put it like that and you’re right. You win, well done. That’s me in my box. 👍

Yes, the Hun even got an identical penalty on Sunday.

Hearts1975
7 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

My point was that they could do both - that they choose not to call out their own fans behaviour is poor and up to them.

What I’m saying is that they are well within their right to flag the sickening nonsense from Rangers in particular - I think that can only be a good thing. 

It is suddenly a big issue for them, as they know fine well, that they may have to reduce any potential backlash coming their own way, as opposed to them really thinking, that it's the right thing to do.

The timing of this tells its own story.  

I hate sectarianism but Hubs giving it the holier than holy approach, isnt going to wash with me, anyway.

Can see right through what they are really trying to do. 

Edited by Hearts1975

RustyRightPeg

Fair statement. They acknowledge their own issues, and I think know they're on their last warning with us.

I dare say there's been behind the scenes chats between us and them, and they've probably held their hands up. For the good of the fans (those that deserve it anyway), the arrangements remained as is.

Well I for one far prefer things with less old firm supporters in Tynecastle so I can see why their fans would welcome the same move . Definitely a bit of a brass neck from their whining supporters though , a week after literally chucking a knife at Shankland though ? 

I suspect the media will rally behind their old firm masters now , and point out all the unacceptable behaviour from their fans now in order to make a point . Their away support in the derby really has handed critics of what they are doing an open goal 

henrysmithsgloves

How will the arse cheeks survive without sectarian support?

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Its a massive piece of deflection. They have been happy to take the OF away support for years, to strengthen the purse strings, without comment. 

But suddenly now, they have an issue. You look at whats changed and then you think ........ 

I dont have an issue with clubs taking a stance against religious bigotry, and shite which has tainted the game in Scotland for years. Far from it.  

What I do have an issue with, is clubs doing it, purely to take the heat off them, and using another issue (as much as its a horrible issue) to take the spotlight off them.  

You seem quite invested in this. 

I'm happy the sectarianism has been called out and another club has reduced the OF allocation. 

Hibs have issues that they need to deal with, and imo Hearts should cut back their allocation, the only reason we haven't us that they'll respibd in kind.

Hibs wont cut back their own  home allocation or volunteer to reduce their's at Tynecastle. 

Benny Klack
3 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

It is suddenly a big issue for them, as they know fine well, that they may have to reduce any potential backlash coming their own way, as opposed to them really thinking, that it's the right thing to do.

The timing of this tells its own story.  

I hate sectarianism but Hubs giving it the holier than holy approach, isnt going to wash with me, anyway.

Can see right through what they are really trying to do. 

I’ll just have to agree to disagree with you.

Their statement acknowledges their own fans behaviour this season.

I don’t think anyone should be having a go at them for calling out sectarian behaviour. For all his many (many) faults, Neil Lennon calling out anti catholic abuse as accepted racism in Scottish football was absolutely spot on. Rangers have been getting away with this nonsense for decades. I listened to the game on Sunday night and it was non-stop. Not once did a commentator mention it, yet the bbc commentator apologised to viewers last night who may have heard Morton fans singing that Shankland was a w-anchor. Selective hearing?

Anyone calling out sectarian behaviour should be applauded. That is all. 

Hearts1975
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You seem quite invested in this. 

I'm happy the sectarianism has been called out and another club has reduced the OF allocation. 

Hibs have issues that they need to deal with, and imo Hearts should cut back their allocation, the only reason we haven't us that they'll respibd in kind.

Hibs wont cut back their own  home allocation or volunteer to reduce their's at Tynecastle. 

Until they get their own house in order, and deal with matters, where opposition players, including our own players, are safe playing against them on the pitch, then I believe that they really arent in a position to be criticising anyone else.

That should be their absolute no1 priority right now, and it simply isnt. Regardless of what you want to believe, they simply dont care.  

buzzbomb1958
45 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Been going home and away for 40 plus years mate - as a fan base, Rangers are miles away the worst supporters for sectarian nonsense. Defy anyone to tell me otherwise.

Totally agree 100% they are the scummiest of the scum

Hearts1975
9 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

I’ll just have to agree to disagree with you.

Their statement acknowledges their own fans behaviour this season.

I don’t think anyone should be having a go at them for calling out sectarian behaviour. For all his many (many) faults, Neil Lennon calling out anti catholic abuse as accepted racism in Scottish football was absolutely spot on. Rangers have been getting away with this nonsense for decades. I listened to the game on Sunday night and it was non-stop. Not once did a commentator mention it, yet the bbc commentator apologised to viewers last night who may have heard Morton fans singing that Shankland was a w-anchor. Selective hearing?

Anyone calling out sectarian behaviour should be applauded. That is all. 

And thats fair enough. This is just my opinion and nothing else. Im not proclaiming it as fact. 

Its a strong held opinion though. Im not trying to provoke or get into an argument about it. Far from it. 

I am not against any clubs taking action against sectarianism. That should be applauded.

Its the circumstances with Hibs doing it now, I am questioning, and nothing else. 

Edited by Hearts1975

stuart500
10 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

They've been slashing their own allocation for a while now too

😂😂

PapaShango

Would have been good of them to put out a statement on their own fans as well after the derby and the countless other games we've played them where they continue to throw objects at players. The lack of self awareness in that statement from them is an absolute embarrassment. Even more empty green seats next season with less money, great thinking by them. 

kingantti1874
Just now, buzzbomb1958 said:

Totally agree 100% they are the scummiest of the scum

They’ve never smeared human faeces on the walls of tynecastle celebrating the deaths of innocents. 

tbh - the ONLy People who think this are people who still believe in false gods and get upset by a few words.  

before anyone jumps, I’m not justifying it.  But actions hurt worse than worse.  , robbing Kiosoks, forcing the kids game to be moved and the above faeces incidents were all Celtic, throwing knives, coins and all sorts were hibs.

The sectarian stuff is just laughable nonsense. Why they bother to sing it, and why anyone bothers to get upset over it is beyond me. 

Benny Klack
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

They’ve never smeared human faeces on the walls of tynecastle celebrating the deaths of innocents. 

tbh - the ONLy People who think this are people who still believe in false gods and get upset by a few words.  

before anyone jumps, I’m not justifying it.  But actions hurt worse than worse.  , robbing Kiosoks, forcing the kids game to be moved and the above faeces incidents were all Celtic, throwing knives, coins and all sorts were hibs.

The sectarian stuff is just laughable nonsense. Why they bother to sing it, and why anyone bothers to get upset over it is beyond me. 

We can be appalled by it all mate.

Your laughing off of sectarian hatred from Rangers fans as “laughable nonsense” and the pivot towards focusing on Celtic is pretty telling.

Reeks of pro Rangers sympathy. 

stuart500
41 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hope they appoint him to the Hibs board . His fiscal intelligence is exactly what they need

Hibs are a big fiscal team ..

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

We can be appalled by it all mate.

Your laughing off of sectarian hatred from Rangers fans as “laughable nonsense” and the pivot towards focusing on Celtic is pretty telling.

Reeks of pro Rangers sympathy. 

Well you’d be wrong. .  I’ve got more Irish catholic in me than most. I’m actually in the process of applying for my Irish passport if that makes you feel better.

im not appalled by singing about religion, I can’t get my head around grown adults who still buy into this nonsense (I include my own family) . Religion in itself is a joke, all of them - that’s my opinion. 

throwing knives or actual shit on walls is WORSE than songs about politics or religion. That’s not a matter of opinion really it’s a stone cold fact. Ludicrous to suggest otherwise.

I was DELIGHTED when we cut the huns allocation and Celtic . Both scum but IMO the latter are worse. Hibs should follow, their actions last week were absolutely abysmal. 

Edited by kingantti1874

Benny Klack
3 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Hibs are a big fiscal team ..

👏👏👏

Australis

You couldn't make it up.

The brass neck of the wee team filth calling out other teams fans while theirs are so lowlife and scummy.

GorgieFifeLife
1 hour ago, Benny Klack said:

Been going home and away for 40 plus years mate - as a fan base, Rangers are miles away the worst supporters for sectarian nonsense. Defy anyone to tell me otherwise.

I will tell you otherwise.  I don’t believe that to be the case.  In my opinion Celtic fans are the worst of the worst.  They are both bad but I think they take it to higher levels of knuckle dragging.

Chuck Berry

Time for the Hearts Board to follow suit and cut the Hibs allocation.

Chuck Berry
41 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

There's a reason they're labelled the arse cheeks, one is no better than the other.  They's both a bunch of sectarian bams, each in their own way, but still bams, scum, degenerates, whatever.

SectionDJambo

Will Hibs do the same to Celtic in response to their "folk songs" about the IRA, a prescribed terrorist organisation by the UK government? Will they consider their habit of cloning tickets, causing overcrowding in their, and other, stadia? We'll see.

As for the penalty Rangers got. If they think they were hard done by, Alex Cochrane got a red card for a foul in a similar area of the pitch against Celtic at Tynecastle. They maybe got off lightly there.

the posh bit

Hibs are quite right, IMO. It's a decent statement which acknowledges the fact that they have their own issues. 

Rangers started all this banning away fans nonsense because they couldn't handle Celtic fans partying at Ibrox and taking the piss, so **** 'em. 

Edited by the posh bit

2 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

There's a reason they're labelled the arse cheeks, one is no better than the other.  They's both a bunch of sectarian bams, each in their own way, but still bams, scum, degenerates, whatever.

Agreed . I do agree with @kingantti1874 on this as well though , as it is all relative . The Huns behave in a similar way at Easter Road to the Mhanks at Tynecastle . Were a neutral to attend Tynecastle and Easter Road posing as a Rangers supporter and then a Celtic supporter at each , then they would see similar behaviour from Rangers at Easter Road and Celtic at Tynecastle 

For me though , purely based on my own  experiences , Celtic and Hibs are by far the worst behaved fans at Tynecastle 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

Until they get their own house in order, and deal with matters, where opposition players, including our own players, are safe playing against them on the pitch, then I believe that they really arent in a position to be criticising anyone else.

That should be their absolute no1 priority right now, and it simply isnt. Regardless of what you want to believe, they simply dont care.  

Nonsense. 

Every club has or had issues and no doubt will in the future.

I've seen Hearts fan run on the pitch and attack a manager and fight amongst each other, all relatively recently.

No club is squeaky clean.

Hibs have called out their behaviour in that statement and need to address it in quite a big way.

It Doesn't mean they can't call out others or reduce away fans allocations.

That's bat shit mental logic.

Clubs can do 2 things at once.

The only club that never, never, ever calls out it's fans is Rangers, even celtic banned the green brigade recently at some games.

Hearts are relatively ahead in regards to fan conduct and coming from a strong platform in these matters, Ann deserves credit as our house is well in order now.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Nonsense. 

I've seen Hearts fan run on the pitch and attack a manager and fight amongst each other, all relatively recently.

Hibs have called out their behaviour in that statement and need to address it in quite a big way.

The only club that never, never, ever calls out it's fans is Rangers, even celtic banned the green brigade recently at some games.

Hearts are relatively ahead in regards to fan conduct and coming from a strong platform in these matters, Ann deserves credit as our house is well in order now.

Got to admire your stance in defending hibs over this. :rofl:

What exactly have hibs done to get their own house order since they trashed Hampden or the numerous occasions they have done similar at Tynecastle ? 

14 minutes ago, Dazo said:

What exactly have hibs done to get their own house order since they trashed Hampden or the numerous occasions they have done similar at Tynecastle ? 

I don't think H1b5 have banned a single fan for hooligan behaviour in recent years.  Compared to the numbers Ann has banned.

Let's see if the Police identify any of the culprits from Tynie and see if H1b5 ban then.  Very unlikely.

Ron Burgundy
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Well you’d be wrong. .  I’ve got more Irish catholic in me than most. I’m actually in the process of applying for my Irish passport if that makes you feel better.

im not appalled by singing about religion, I can’t get my head around grown adults who still buy into this nonsense (I include my own family) . Religion in itself is a joke, all of them - that’s my opinion. 

throwing knives or actual shit on walls is WORSE than songs about politics or religion. That’s not a matter of opinion really it’s a stone cold fact. Ludicrous to suggest otherwise.

I was DELIGHTED when we cut the huns allocation and Celtic . Both scum but IMO the latter are worse. Hibs should follow, their actions last week were absolutely abysmal. 

Agree.

Rangers fans sing a lot of shite but they don't act the way Hibs and Celtic fans do at Tynie that could cause physical harm.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

This £6m is stretching a long way

Ron Burgundy

Rangers should respond and just say it was " over exuberance". Case closed.

3 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

This £6m is stretching a long way

It certainly is . Maybe it is attached to a string and every time they pay for something , they snatch it back again 

Benny Klack
31 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Nonsense. 

Agree 💯with this.

Commonn sense without being blinkered by whataboutery and other factors.

Always amazed on JKB when someone has a pot shot at Rangers, the number of folks that jump in and rather than saying “yes they are awful” start their posts by saying “what about Celtic”.

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Agree.

Rangers fans sing a lot of shite but they don't act the way Hibs and Celtic fans do at Tynie that could cause physical harm.

In a nutshell.they are all bad but there are degrees a bad behaviour.

lets be real and honest for a second.  The only people who argue to the contrary are most likely clouded by their own views on politics or religion. 

Benny Klack
30 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Got to admire your stance in deflecting his point away from having a go at clubs being complacent with sectarianism.

You’ve completely missed his point - re-read the post again. 

1 minute ago, Benny Klack said:

Agree 💯with this.

Always amazed on JKB when someone has a pot shot at Rangers, the number of folks that jump in and rather than saying “yes they are awful” start their posts by saying “what about Celtic”.

This is true , and the same thing happens at Hibs in reverse . The reality is both are as bad as each other , it just depends which colour of scarf you are wearing in terms of who your worst experience is of . For most of us who attend games , Hibs fans are up there with Celtic nowadays I would imagine 

gordon simpson
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

2 separate issues tho

Sectarianism should be called out, always.

I've also seen Mckay get hit by a water bottle at Parkhead  and things thrown at players in most grounds.

That's upto us to call it out and at Tynecastle up to us to reduce their allocation,  the only reason we've not done that is because hibs will respond in kind.

It must be close to that after the last game, no doubt discussions have taken place, not everything is carried out in public.

Separate issues tho, sectarianism should always be called out.

Ann has been criticised by a few for her approach,  but 10 years on we are the club that has made the most progress on this as we weeded out that element. 

Hibs are behind us on that front as well!

This

Benny Klack
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

In a nutshell.they are all bad but there are degrees a bad behaviour.

lets be real and honest for a second.  The only people who argue to the contrary are most likely clouded by their own views on politics or religion. 

Nonsense.

You are allowed to be appalled by both dangerous behaviour and sectarian hatred.

But just keep sweeping that sectarian stuff under the carpet cos sticks n stones never broke no bones.

What an attitude to have in 2024 - “it doesn’t bother me so just get on with it ya snowflakes”

Bazzas right boot
48 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Agree 💯with this.

The rangers defence is often staunch on here.