*** Official Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian Match day thread ( PPV available )***

Bazzas right boot

Ron Burgundy
38 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Not looking for a huge win, just a win! History means nothing no matter how many times we pump them it's a one off game. Will be tighter than some hope and we need to get fired up and at them from KO. Get the pace going and attack and we WILL win. Would love to see two or three before half time but I am afraid that won't happen. Would be great if we did and no stupid subs when ahead and keep playing for 90+ minutes.

That is the difference in mentality between the old firm and the rest. They go two or three up and keep going. Other teams try and play the game out.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Watt-Zeefuik

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

Bongo 1874
14 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Jesus, what a honking team!  Would be hard to put a worse team on the park than that!

A team that will run and give 100% for the badge

49 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Sibbick hahahaha shoe horned into a position he never plays. You're genuinely at the wind up now. No Shankland.

Give it up you imposter.

See above the abuse love keep it coming 😀.

Bongo 1874
11 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Just thank the lord he isn't the manager. Because he is a Stendel lover he wants Sibbick to succeed when 95% of the support can see that he isn't going to make it in any position. As for leaving Shanks out, yip that's what you do, leave the guy that has scored 25 goals out the starting 11 at home, in a derby! He is the one player they will fear over anyone else. 

Did Rangers fear him on Saturday, actually forgot he was playing,was bursting a gut right enough 😂 my loyalty are with Hearts.

Shanklands you can tell me ? What team does he support.

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Official Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian Match day thread ( PPV available )***
RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I get what you’re saying about Atkinson but Dexter at RB at Ibrox or even against Hibs gives me the fear.   I’d go as far as to say I’d rather see Sibbick at RB ahead of Dexter (if it’s a 4 at the back).  It’s 3 not very good options, let’s be honest and needs addressing in the summer. 

I agree entirely. But my patience with Atkinson is gone. Definitely needs a long term replacement in the summer. Maybe worth a shout Sibbick at RB even though he gets pelters on here.

RustyRightPeg
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Leaving a 26 goal striker out. Your agenda utterly reeks. Grow up.

RustyRightPeg
Just now, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

I agree entirely. But my patience with Atkinson is gone. Definitely needs a long term replacement in the summer. Maybe worth a shout Sibbick at RB even though he gets pelters on here.

Nope. Sibbick deserves to be long gone before Atkinson.

Did Rangers fear him on Saturday, actually forgot he was playing,was bursting a gut right enough 😂 my loyalty are with Hearts.

Grow up you total troll. 

PapaShango
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

So because he didn't score against Rangers in a game we struggled to get over the halfway line, we leave him out against Hibs at home? I'm pretty sure that who he supports is completely irrelevant to the score at the weekend. As for playing Sibbick, do you remember the last derby at home to them and how they got back into the game? Not just the mistake for the goal, have a look back at who panics and shells it out for the throw in leading up to it with no pressure on him. He is an accident waiting to happen and even playing midfield this season he has been dreadful. I can think off the top of my head, Partick at home, away to Dundee and PAOK. Looks like a centre half playing out of position. We have far better options than him playing in there and there is little to zero chance he will play in there on Wednesday. 

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

A team that will almost certainly lose!

And drop our star striker that scores virtually every game?! Top trolling!

Bongo 1874
3 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Leaving a 26 goal striker out. Your agenda utterly reeks. Grow up.

Messenger_creation_7141834409616707705.jpeg

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

A team that will almost certainly lose!

And drop our star striker that scores virtually every game?! Top trolling!

Sign the deal Shankland, what's the hold up?

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg
5 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Nope. Sibbick deserves to be long gone before Atkinson.

It’s an area we need to strengthen without a doubt. But I wouldn’t start Atkinson again. Sorry, just my opinion. 

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Messenger_creation_7141834409616707705.jpeg

Wow, man attends function at football stadium.

You preach front footed football, 4231 etc and then you go and you play 5 defenders in your preferred team in a 4 defender system. Utterly baffling. 🤣

You go with Vargas because he's quick, that's it.

Hibs will sit in and leave no space behind their defence.

Clueless. 

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

You preach front footed football, 4231 etc and then you go and you play 5 defenders in your preferred team in a 4 defender system. Utterly baffling. 🤣

Clueless. 

You better wake up,Hibs are coming to win on Wednesday.

Bongo 1874
2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Clueless. 

4231/433.

Fozzyonthefence

I guess he must have forgotten who he supports when he scored in the last two games at Ibrox and in the semi final. 

Rangers wont fear any of our players but I can guarantee the one name they’d be pleased to see missing off our team sheet would be Shanks.  And the one they’d be delighted to see would be Sibbick!  

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I guess he must have forgotten who he supports when he scored in the last two games at Ibrox and in the semi final. 

Rangers wont fear any of our players but I can guarantee the one name they’d be pleased to see missing off our team sheet would be Shanks.  And the one they’d be delighted to see would be Sibbick!  

It's amazing to think Shankland has never won a game against Rangers,in a Hearts jersey,Sibbick on the other hand 🤔.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

Kingsley has to play, he’s shown he’s more than capable on the right side and is a far better option than Atkinson and Dexter. 

Vargas was outstanding on the left against Motherwell. We are so much better with Shankland as focal point and the rest playing off him. 

That’s just not true, Vargas has struggled on the left and we haven’t played well once with Shankland as the focal point. He needs a quick player beside him to create the space for him to play in around the box. 

Fozzyonthefence

And they’d have a great chance against your line up!

I’m actually not sure what’s worse - Dexter at RB, Kingsley at CB in a flat 4,  Sibbick instead of Beni / Devlin / Tait or no Shanks.  Probably not a game for Fraser either tbh.  

RustyRightPeg
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Wide awake & I know Sibbick giving 100% to the cause playing central midfield (😂) isn't the solution from Saturday.

Bongo 1874
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

That’s just not true, Vargas has struggled on the left and we haven’t played well once with Shankland as the focal point. He needs a quick player beside him to create the space for him to play in around the box. 

Thank you personally,I would drop him until he signs a new deal but,don't mind him playing just off someone that has pace upfront.

Pasquale for King

I can see the point about Toby at RB, he had both Youan and Boyle in his pocket the last time at Tynecastle, he or Dexter have to play there. 

Pasquale for King

Thank you personally,I would drop him until he signs a new deal but,don't mind him playing just off someone that has pace upfront.

Surely everyone can see that, last season and this 🤦🏽?

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

And they’d have a great chance against your line up!

I’m actually not sure what’s worse - Dexter at RB, Kingsley at CB in a flat 4,  Sibbick instead of Beni / Devlin / Tait or no Shanks.  Probably not a game for Fraser either tbh.  

Kingsley is a better option than Rowles at CB. 

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Wide awake & I know Sibbick giving 100% to the cause playing central midfield (😂) isn't the solution from Saturday.

You love him really.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

It's amazing to think Shankland has never won a game against Rangers,in a Hearts jersey,Sibbick on the other hand 🤔.

Give it up Bongo ffs!  Stendel is gone and Sibbick will be gone soon too, he’s utter pony. 

The only other player in the squad that has won against Rangers as a Hearts player is Gordon, it’s hardly down to Shankland that we’ve had an abysmal record against them for years.   

RustyRightPeg

What you saying thank you for?! You don't have him in your team because he doesn't support us. Not because he doesn't have pace round him. You're tying yourself in knots. 

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Surely everyone can see that, last season and this 🤦🏽?

Just going to come out with it,and I'm a Naismith fan, shat the bed on Saturday.

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You love him really.

Playing centre half here.

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

The last time we played Hibs at Tynie Sibbick was Hibs best player. 

Bongo 1874
Just now, RustyRightPeg said:

What you saying thank you for?! You don't have him in your team because he doesn't support us. Not because he doesn't have pace round him. You're tying yourself in knots. 

No I want players that want to play for Hearts.

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Kingsley is a better option than Rowles at CB. 

No he’s not. 

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

No I want players that want to play for Hearts.

Aye cause Shankland looks gutted everytime he scores. Give. It. Up. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Give it up Bongo ffs!  Stendel is gone and Sibbick will be gone soon too, he’s utter pony. 

The only other player in the squad that has won against Rangers as a Hearts player is Gordon, it’s hardly down to Shankland that we’ve had an abysmal record against them for years.   

Boyce and Halkett have too.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

No he’s not. 

Hes a far better defender than Rowles is, cant even trust him to play in a back 4 ffs 🤦🏽

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Gordon

Lembikisa Kent Kingsley Cochrane 

Sibbick

Nieuwenhof  Fraser

Oda                           Forrest

Vargas 

Not worth turning up for. 

The Treasurer
26 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What team any of our players support is irrelevant as long as they give 100 % every time they pull on a Hearts jersey. 

I've never seen less than that from Shankland 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

The last time we played Hibs at Tynie Sibbick was Hibs best player. 

Only when the manager made 3 changes for 1 injury, Kingsley btw. 

Pasquale for King

Just going to come out with it,and I'm a Naismith fan, shat the bed on Saturday.

I’m a fan too but the best team and formation is obvious, and the waiting until changing to it is Neilson type stubbornness. 

40 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Another absolutely garbage take from kickbacks biggest attention seeker

I reckon we should play Sibbick up front and just leave Shankland out. Sibbick played in the great Stendel side doncha know. 

Madjambo21

Rowles had a howler on Saturday but let's not forget most of the season he has been really good for us.

Not sure out of Atkinson or Lembisika though.

Maybe have devlin, Hoff and Benni in the middle to win the battle.

Got to start Forrest.

Only other big change I'd like to see is Gordon back in goals

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Gordon

Lembikisa Kent Kingsley Cochrane 

Sibbick

Nieuwenhof  Fraser

Oda                           Forrest

Vargas 

Sibbick in the pivot. **** me :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Rowles had a howler on Saturday but let's not forget most of the season he has been really good for us.

Not sure out of Atkinson or Lembisika though.

Maybe have devlin, Hoff and Benni in the middle to win the battle.

Got to start Forrest.

Only other big change I'd like to see is Gordon back in goals

Been a massive critic of Rowles. He's improved considerably in recent months. That was absolute dogshit from him on Saturday. 

Not sure much has been made of it but Kent is criminal at the 4th goal. Shades of Danillo winner earlier in the season. Although how its not handball against Dessers I've no idea. 

35 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Dropping Shankland 🤣🤣

57 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

This might actually be the most ridiculous post I've ever read on here. Genuinely. 

Take a bow as the competition for that accolade is ferocious 🥳

AC Mallin_51

Any win will do. Back on track then on to Celtic on Sunday with the belief and confidence back