Celtic fans complaining again about their allocation . . .

Section Q

Wee Mikey

Their ludicrously loud drum was absent today. Maybe it got refused entry?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Hmfc1965

• Sir PH

• dannymack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Berrassobad
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Their ludicrously loud drum was absent today. Maybe it got refused entry?

Few tims, no toms

Shooter McGavin

That was the lamest Celtic away support I’ve ever seen at Tynecastle.

Restricting them to just one section has been a wonderful decision 👏🏻

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It worked really well. 

1971fozzy

Love seeing them in their fewest numbers and shut up. Horrid filthy animals

jambo-in-furness

We are no longer one of erse cheeks favourite way days

oh dear, never mind.

WheatfieldWarrior
On 23/02/2024 at 06:52, trotter said:

Cut the allocation to zero. No tickets whatsoever. Problem solved

Cut the allocation to zero and make that zero restricted view.

Rupert Custard

There is no downside to drastically reducing their numbers.

Less intimidation in the concourse, less vandalism, less vocal support.

Whether or not restricting them to one section made a difference to the result today, who knows? On balance though a quite support normally means a quite team. Thier one section never got behind them when then went down and I hardly noticed them. They seemed very ordinary when brought down a peg or two. Well done  Hearts..

One of their wee terrorist dressed teenager fuds had some sort of flag made up of Arabic writing. No doubt offensive and highly political. 

He brought it out from time to time but overall it became hidden as his team were getting a hiding. 

1971fozzy
2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

this 👍👍

a full away end for them is like an extra man so it’s a brilliant call from us to have them restricted 

What a difference it makes . Far more tolerable experience with less unwashed flesh and shite accents in the vicinity 

Deevers

Hope they get the message. We don’t want them, and we don’t need them and their vile sectarian crap.

AC Mallin_51

The empty seats in the roseburn is frustrating because it just allows their fans to jump at it and make out we’ve cut their allocation just to be petty. But the reality is the empty seats are due to the fact you needed loyalty points to buy a ticket in the home end, no walk ups or fans with even a few games under their belts. Wasn’t the threshold like 15? That’s way too high. And we need to do this cos they animals would just buy tickets for our end and cause trouble like they always do. I’d give them absolutely nothing. Sick of the entitlement from them. Hope they had a cracking day though 🇱🇻

3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Agreed. We should have done this years ago. They're just so used to having things their own way - but having just a few hundred there rather than the whole end makes a massive difference to the atmosphere inside the ground.

heartyhub
12 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

The empty seats in the roseburn is frustrating because it just allows their fans to jump at it and make out we’ve cut their allocation just to be petty. But the reality is the empty seats are due to the fact you needed loyalty points to buy a ticket in the home end, no walk ups or fans with even a few games under their belts. Wasn’t the threshold like 15? That’s way too high. And we need to do this cos they animals would just buy tickets for our end and cause trouble like they always do. I’d give them absolutely nothing. Sick of the entitlement from them. Hope they had a cracking day though 🇱🇻

I disagree I don’t get to many games just now but have been a foundation donor since its inception. I see no reason as to why I couldn’t buy a ticket I don’t think many Celtic fans are in the 1998 club.

been here before

Glad to see the Ballieston Battalion made it.

Hope you enjoyed your afternoon ye whanks 

:Robbie:

Australis

Their fans are filth.

But the wee team fans are turning the same. Must be the green.

Love beating the wee team, but beating celtic is 10 times better.

Did them a favour. Only 500 odd got to witness their team get rinsed by the Famous. 

For years I've hated listening to the bile from the Celtic support.

Today, sitting in the Gorgie stand, all I could hear was our Ultras singing.

Long may it continue

Giving them  (and rangers) the whole stand gives them a chance to influence referees.

Well done Hearts for reducing their allocation.

Doctor FinnBarr
28 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Yep, wife and I only got tickets today because of mates helping. I'm on 14 and she's on 13. How hard is it for the TO to check we've attended 6 games at Tynie this season?

Byyy The Light

Pressure on Grant for the penalty would’ve been 10x more if they had a full end.

jager man
40 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

I'm cool with the empty seats. Infuriates them more. 

Shooter McGavin

We should restrict their allocation even further just for being creepy *******s

Hearts_fan

100% behind Hearts restricting them to 1 section. I’d make it the upper only though, and sell advertising to fully cover the lower section.

8 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

100% behind Hearts restricting them to 1 section. I’d make it the upper only though, and sell advertising to fully cover the lower section.

That’s what the lower division and lesser teams do when they simply can’t sell any tickets for whole stands. Nah. Just as bad as giving naming rights to our ground. 

Benny Klack

Their support was very poor today - even before the game I thought it was pretty subdued given what was at stake for them.

Well done Hearts for cutting their allocation - long overdue. We reaped the benefit of this today. Like others have said, it was brilliant not to hear them at all from section B in the Wheatfield as the game went into the last 10 minutes.

Also very pleasing to think of the miserable afternoon the “interlopers” that sneaked into the Hearts end would have had. 

the posh bit
5 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

Their support was very poor today - even before the game I thought it was pretty subdued given what was at stake for them.

Well done Hearts for cutting their allocation - long overdue. We reaped the benefit of this today. Like others have said, it was brilliant not to hear them at all from section B in the Wheatfield as the game went into the last 10 minutes.

Also very pleasing to think of the miserable afternoon the “interlopers” that sneaked into the Hearts end would have had. 

Looked like their support was full of old guys. 

Shooter McGavin

I personally thought it was quite funny when they attempted a “soldiers song”

It died on it’s arse very quickly. I think they simultaneously realised how cringy it was :laugh:

GlasgoJambo
3 hours ago, Rupert Custard said:

well that’s not true. The obvious downside is immediate income. However, to rise above the pure grab of cash and see the bigger picture is glorious.

Results like that will make it a financially viable decision in the long term.

gorgie rd eh11

They should never get the full end, even if our end is half empty. It’s our home game **** them.

The “ Leith Celtic “ flag bothers me a lot . It does not seem to bother Hibs fans that much , but I have good friends who are Hearts born and bred , and I realise Leith is easily as Hearts as it is Vermin

How anyone brought up here couple slither up to either of those weegie scum teams is totally beyond me though , and if I ever see a Gorgie Rangers flag , then I would be disappointed 

the two of them are cancers 

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, SecN said:

One of their wee terrorist dressed teenager fuds had some sort of flag made up of Arabic writing. No doubt offensive and highly political. 

He brought it out from time to time but overall it became hidden as his team were getting a hiding. 

Can't say for definite but saw a suggestion it was a Hamas flag.

periodictabledancer
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The “ Leith Celtic “ flag bothers me a lot . It does not seem to bother Hibs fans that much , but I have good friends who are Hearts born and bred , and I realise Leith is easily as Hearts as it is Vermin

How anyone brought up here couple slither up to either of those weegie scum teams is totally beyond me though , and if I ever see a Gorgie Rangers flag , then I would be disappointed 

Personally not bothered as I've  got plenty Irish/Leithopians in the family. Leith was very heavily full of immigrants even in the 1930s.

Just now, periodictabledancer said:

Personally not bothered as I've  got plenty Irish/Leithopians in the family. Leith was very heavily full of immigrants even in the 1930s.

Yes I totally agree . Why though would there be a need for Celtic of all clubs to have a presence there . There is virtually no Celtic connection to Leith in football terms 

Philfigo

Doest help with the kickoff time and the high loyalty points threshold. Hopefully next season we reduce it to around 5LPs. If the loyalty points are culled then that will mean any old firm supporters who had some will have barely any due to not being able to buy tickets this season then having points culled. Then get something in our tickets system that red flags people only buying when certain teams come to Tynecastle. 

ArcticJambo
28 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I remember about 4 yrs ago briefly chatting to a scummy ***** in the Central, who lived just a few strreets up the walk, who was as sellick proud as you could get. True Leither, like, he insisted. Aye, okay but wiggo-ing him tf!

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I personally thought it was quite funny when they attempted a “soldiers song”

It died on it’s arse very quickly. I think they simultaneously realised how cringy it was :laugh:

If they feel that passionately about Ireland, they should pay proper respect and sing Amhrán na bhFiann as Gaelige. (Also they should stop giving all their money to Celtic FC, a UK PLC run by Tories)

Daft wee pricks.

FarmerTweedy
On 26/02/2024 at 16:47, Rockwell said:

He better hope there are less than twenty four empty seats cause once he has counted his fingers and taken his socks and shoes off he will be knackered 

FTFY!

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Yes I totally agree . Why though would there be a need for Celtic of all clubs to have a presence there . There is virtually no Celtic connection to Leith in football terms 

There is no "need" , I don't understand why you frame it that way. Leith has been full of "Irish" for decades. That's why the NE of the city is full of Hobos. 

Section Q

Rangers recently moved Livingston's away support to a tiny area because there was only 80 of them. This managed to free up the area normally reserved for away fans. We had 1,000 less fans in the ground than the Hibs game, and because of the security that's necessary when they visit, it's starting to cost the club money to accommodate them.

Tams bird
7 hours ago, the posh bit said:

Looked like their support was full of old guys. 

Guys that have been going for years. Maybe Sellick trying to weed out the wee neds...

6 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

There is no "need" , I don't understand why you frame it that way. Leith has been full of "Irish" for decades. That's why the NE of the city is full of Hobos. 

Why would they support Celtic and not Hibs though ? If it is purely down to Irish heritage then there is a club who ticks that box right on their doorstep . Just seems a bit weird to me . Maybe it is just me though so fair enough 

Jambo in Bathgate
12 hours ago, Texaco said:

Whether or not restricting them to one section made a difference to the result today, who knows? On balance though a quite support normally means a quite team. Thier one section never got behind them when then went down and I hardly noticed them. They seemed very ordinary when brought down a peg or two. Well done  Hearts..

They were better behaved than Hibs fans. Saw a few at Haymarket waiting on a train. Not the usual mob.

The Treasurer

The club deserve praise for reducing their allocation, however I think they need to look again at how the rest of the tickets are made available to our own fans. 

There's not a simple solution but it needs improved 

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, Rupert Custard said:

Exactly why hibs should get the same.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Section Q said:

Rangers recently moved Livingston's away support to a tiny area because there was only 80 of them. This managed to free up the area normally reserved for away fans. We had 1,000 less fans in the ground than the Hibs game, and because of the security that's necessary when they visit, it's starting to cost the club money to accommodate them.

Simple solution is to put a cage/ fence/ perspex barrier over the 1 or 2 sections of the Roseburn and make that the away section for every team.

This frees up more seats 

For cup games we just give teams the full stand if needed.