Celtic fans complaining again about their allocation . . .

Section Q

Section Q

I think it really irks them that we don't need/want their support.

Anyone know if we save money on policing and security because we now limit their numbers...?

https://thecelticstar.com/celtics-ridiculously-low-tynecastle-allocation/

QUOTE..........""In midweek we are on the road again, this time to Tynecastle where our allocation is a ridiculously low 576 tickets.""

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Hmfc1965

• Sir PH

• JimmyCant

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Anyone know if we save money on policing and security because we now limit their numbers...?

QUOTE..........""In midweek we are on the road again, this time to Tynecastle where our allocation is a ridiculously low 576 tickets.""

Their allocation will increase to well above that figure when you add in the forgeries they always create, then they'll complain about fans with tickets being locked out, blaming it on us instead of the forgers who stole the places of genuine ticket holders.  Scummiest fans in the world, with the other arse cheeks a close second.

Gorgiewave

They may be despairing, but nowhere near as despairing as this dive.

**** Celtic. Really, **** them.

image.jpeg.d842529226281ce6130233397c71171c.jpeg

Bull's-eye

"Then after Dundee visit Celtic Park in midweek we are on the road again, this time to Tynecastle where our allocation is a ridiculously low 576 tickets."

That's the actual quote, one that doesn't imply were playing them midweek.

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Dear Neil I hope you are doing well in these difficult times for everyone 

The most vomit inducing quote of 2023.

Followed by Brendan Rogers sucking up to the scum who hate him.

Sounds like the wee precious lambs are also pissed off they have to have a monumental 80 mile round trip* on a week night also.

*most of the scum not even from Glasgow.

Every day I hate them just that little bit more.

manaliveits105
38 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

576 too many , we don't need or want them

Exactly 

Feck celtic, really they can feck right off. They're still getting a larger % of capacity than they give us.

chrisyboy7
6 hours ago, Section Q said:

Games a Sunday not mid week 

Benny Klack

The sense of entitlement is off the scale.

Just comes from years and years of noddy clubs giving them half their ground.

The way they paint it as a personal attack on them rather than seeing our allocation has changed for all visitors (bar our special needs chums across town).

Maybe if they all supported their local team they could get into games.

Clowns.

40 minutes ago, trotter said:

Cut the allocation to zero. No tickets whatsoever. Problem solved

Then hearts fans can bring their kids..safely!!

This is My Story Podcast

When they can sell out their own ground………..then we can talk about allocations. 

IMG_7277.jpeg

IMG_7276.jpeg

IMG_7275.webp

copa-mundial

576 allocated tickets and I'll still guarantee that you won't be able to see the stairs or concourse in that section. 

Give them sweet FA next season. We don't need nor want them!

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, trotter said:

Cut the allocation to zero. No tickets whatsoever. Problem solved

Yip,  and put a big "wish you where" flag in the space where they normally sit.

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Section Q said:

Thought celtic was Sunday!

Dennis Reynolds

One of only two clubs locking away fans out complaining about the treatment of away fans.

hmfcbilly
47 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Games a Sunday not mid week 

Yeah mate, thats what I thought too so the midweek quote had me scratching my head as I was sure we play hibs midweek 🤣🤣

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

One of only two clubs locking away fans out complaining about the treatment of away fans.

The lack of self awareness is astounding.

576 allocation you say?

We can have a nearest the bull comp at the actual number of manky *******s that get in.

I'll go for 800 of the beret and sunglasses wearing malnourished jakey underclass.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, hmfcbilly said:

Yeah mate, thats what I thought too so the midweek quote had me scratching my head as I was sure we play hibs midweek 🤣🤣

Yip, Gorgie Juggernaut brings the thunder to Govan, then brings the lightening to Tynecastle 8 days later.

In-between them- hibs get abused.

9 minutes ago, jb102 said:

576 allocation you say?

We can have a nearest the bull comp at the actual number of manky *******s that get in.

I'll go for 800 of the beret and sunglasses wearing malnourished jakey underclass.

Both the club and the bizzies dodge the responsibilty for the overcrowding but guess who wouldbe liable if there was any incident

Seaside Dave

If they aren't happy with 576 then just return them. Next time offer them 500. If they complain at it. Keep going lower until they stop complaining or it's sitting at 0 tickets. 

dannymack
1 hour ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Unfortunately our stadium isn't big enough for games and home fans come first 

Same thought should apply for Hibs games too.

RustyRightPeg

It's like Christmas. They really are a unique bunch.

The irony is 576 is still a bigger % than what we get through there

Ronald Villiers

These halfwits forget that them and the Huns massively cut allocations for away fans in the late 80's/early 90's to accommodate their own fans.  We used to take thousands to Glasgow.  Their sense of entitlement does my nut in, even some of the pundits think it's disgraceful the they get such a small allocation.  I'd give them f all.

The most hypocritical, ridiculously entitled fans in the history of football. 

If you want bigger away allocations then be the change, campaign for YOUR club to increase away fan allocation & reduce ticket costs. Set the standard that you want other teams to adhere to. We all know that won’t happen.

We don’t need to pander to you any more Celtic just like you don’t need to give us any more than you do. 

JimmyCant

It’s a bit unfortunate we didn’t sell out our bit of the Roseburn the last time. It’s not good optics for us when the allocations issue is discussed in the summer.

I assume we’ll sell it out this time around. 

hughesie27
25 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

The most hypocritical, ridiculously entitled fans in the history of football. 

If you want bigger away allocations then be the change, campaign for YOUR club to increase away fan allocation & reduce ticket costs. Set the standard that you want other teams to adhere to. We all know that won’t happen.

We don’t need to pander to you any more Celtic just like you don’t need to give us any more than you do. 

Do they not typically sell out their end at PH when we play them?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Wait until we build a pillar at the front of the away section.... 😎

Post of the day :lol:

Just for shits and giggles we should give Rangers the whole Roseburn next time they visit. Then sit back and watch the Celtic heads explode with rage. Can ramp their victim mentality into over drive.

Edited by Rudy T

Gorgie_Rules

The Old Firm have complained for years that the standard in the league outside the two of them is poor, citing it as a reason for their own failure on the European stage.

Hearts have grown significantly over the past few years to the point that not only match tickets are sold in the Roseburn stand but season tickets.

Forgetting what the tramps have to say, any club that is getting their house in order, growing and accommodating their fanbase, then subsequently putting a better team on the park should be applauded by the mainstream media in this country. Instead its reported from an Old Firm perspective and their fanbases are too dim to understand whats actually happening.

A byproduct of us growing to our potential as a club is not only more success on the park but pissing them off in the process which should be enjoyed.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

13 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Do they not typically sell out their end at PH when we play them?

They do, but that shouldn't matter. It certainly doesn't matter to them when visiting other grounds, we could have the place full to the rafters and they'd still moan. They want as many away briefs as they can get often citing "supporter safety" of their fans as an issue when they get a small allocation - even though such an allocation is often a higher % than what they give other teams in a much bigger stadium. Does safety only matter when it's their away fans involved?

There has also been times where they haven't sold out Parkhead in recent history and I don't remember them ever offering more than that little corner aside from Cup/Euro games where the rules state that they have to.

If it's a disgrace to give fans such a small allocation then they should sort their own house first before going after everyone else, Parkhead is the worst away end in the country so maybe address that before having a pop. They need to remember their club & their ugly sister cut other teams allocations to look after their own long before we stopped giving them preferential treatment & cut theirs down to the same as everyone else gets.

Edited by boag1874