Celtic fans complaining again about their allocation . . .

Section Q

8 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Just for shits and giggles we should give Rangers the whole Roseburn next time they visit. Then sit back and watch the Celtic heads explode with rage. Can ramp their victim mentality into over drive.

No thanks.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Hmfc1965

• Sir PH

• JimmyCant

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s a bit unfortunate we didn’t sell out our bit of the Roseburn the last time. It’s not good optics for us when the allocations issue is discussed in the summer.

I assume we’ll sell it out this time around. 

Don't see how? In all honesty, as much a reason for cutting the allocation for many of the fans is the behaviour of the OF fans.  Ask why OF games are pretty much the only ones we don't sell out?  Folk a) don't want anything to do with them b) Scottish football is in such a state that the games v the cheeks are just so uninteresting due to the rigged playing field.

And yes I know the club only ACTUALLY do it cos we're capable of selling out, but they do ACTUALLY also only do it due to the force of feeling from our fanbase.  We could and would also sell out the derby, for example.

So optics shmoptics. We sell out, it's "we can sell out, so beat it", we don't sell out "ask yourself WHY this is the only game we don't".  Also it's our stadium - we could sell 20 tickets in the rest of the ground and give them however many we want.

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip,  and put a big "glad you're not here" flag in the space where they normally sit.

FTFY

Gorgie_Rules
34 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s a bit unfortunate we didn’t sell out our bit of the Roseburn the last time. It’s not good optics for us when the allocations issue is discussed in the summer.

Doesn’t need to be sold out to justify it. It’s about giving Hearts fans the opportunity to buy match and season tickets. We should never be curbing the total amount of season tickets we sell just to accommodate the Old Firm.

At the same time we shouldn’t be locking out potential returning walk up fans.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Hagar the Horrible

It still amazes me that even with 570 tickets there are so many Green Brigade there, I would say that ordinary fans are bullied into either giving their seats up or are cloned, or forced through the turn-styles 2 at a time.

But I read that link the other day and its the outrage, that they are hard done by, they are championing all of Scottish football by trying to VICTIMISE some body or a Body(SPFL).  They are just not needed,  Even with that reduction some families don't bring kids.  But at the end of the day if we have empty seats, they are still sold,

They and everybody else shafted us at the Drive-thru,  We have a waiting list, so Hearts First, Hearts Last and Hearts ONLY!

Ex member of the SaS

The club should release a statement: Due to forged tickets, damage to the stadium and attacks on ball boys and catering staff we have reduced the numbers for safety reasons. When away fans can behave we will increase their allocation.

We should also demand that while paying Police Scotland for cover inside the ground we expect them to do their job and arrest trouble makers.

Was looking at our home crowds last night and our two lowest if the season have been against the 2 cheeks.

I believe all the other clubs in the league see their lowest number of fans when the play them.

The truth is rantic do not attract fans the the game, they drive them away.

JimmyCant
20 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The club should release a statement: Due to forged tickets, damage to the stadium and attacks on ball boys and catering staff we have reduced the numbers for safety reasons. When away fans can behave we will increase their allocation.

We should also demand that while paying Police Scotland for cover inside the ground we expect them to do their job and arrest trouble makers.

We’ve already made it crystal clear why we’ve reduced allocations. To allow more of our walk ups to buy tickets. We are NEVER going to make a case on behaviour grounds because we’re far from perfect ourselves. We’ve not got a leg to stand on if we’re allowing duplicate entries because we have the technology to stop it happening and were definitely never DEMANDING Police Scotland arrest people because that’s not the focus of crowd control policing and hasn’t been for 20 years. 

Edited by JimmyCant

We make it hard enough for our own non st fans to buy a ticket for this game. Never mind Celtic fans! The optics of not selling out this game don’t look great and it’s so easily avoidable. Our current stance would mean locking out a hearts fan that has attended 7 home games over the last two seasons. Imagine this was a title decider. It’s ludicrous 

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

We’ve already made it crystal clear why we’ve reduced allocations. To allow more of our walk ups to buy tickets. We are NEVER going to make a case on behaviour grounds because we’re far from perfect ourselves, and were definitely never DEMANDING Police Scotland arrest people 

Never said we demand they arrest people,  I said do their job and arrest trouble makes. For example the first sign of flares the game should be stopped and the police go in and arrest those who have the flares. CCTV can identify them.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Seeing as their own ground is barely half full, every week, just reduce their allocation to zero. We should be looking after our own fans, first.

Shooter McGavin

They're a very thick and ignorant fanbase, that really struggle to grasp very basic information.

You need to explain it to them as if you were talking to a child, and even then they don't understand.

JimmyCant
26 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Never said we demand they arrest people,  I said do their job and arrest trouble makes. For example the first sign of flares the game should be stopped and the police go in and arrest those who have the flares. CCTV can identify them.

You specifically said they should arrest people. presumably you only want away fans arrested. Think about it mate. We (the club) are responsible for crowd safety, including searching for pyro and stopping it, and other things getting in. If they get in, it’s too late and it’s our fault. You start fronting up with the police and pointing fingers about their procedures and actions and they’re going to shoot you down and slaughter you and your stewarding provision and ask questions about your safety certificate and your compliance with it. Then they’re going to start putting 120 officers in the stadium on Match days to satisfy your lust for arrests for Petty public order offences and they’re going to charge you premium rates for the privilege and probably still not deliver the santitised compliant stands you apparently want to see

Edited by JimmyCant

Bull's-eye

They firmly believe that without Celtic there would be no league and they should be able to do exactly what they choose to do when they choose to do it, in fairness thats pretty much whats happened for decades.

Not anymore, up them sideways.

John Findlay
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip,  and put a big "wish you where" flag in the space where they normally sit.

Nope. The flag should read.

WE WISHED YOU WERE NOT HERE.

OUR WISH CAME TRUE.

Ex member of the SaS
13 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

You specifically said they should arrest people. presumably you only want away fans arrested. Think about it mate. We (the club) are responsible for crowd safety, including searching for pyro and stopping it, and other things getting in. If they get in, it’s too late and it’s our fault. You start fronting up with the police and pointing fingers about their procedures and actions and they’re going to shoot you down and slaughter you and your stewarding provision and ask questions about your safety certificate and your compliance with it. Then they’re going to start putting 120 officers in the stadium on Match days to satisfy your lust for arrests for Petty public order offences and they’re going to charge you premium rates for the privilege and probably still not deliver the santitised compliant stands you apparently want to see

I find it hard to understand how you can read my post and change what I said, even after being corrected. I NEVER said I wanted PEOPLE arrested and I quote what I posted roughly 12 posts previously.

QUOTE: We should also demand that while paying Police Scotland for cover inside the ground we expect them to do their job and arrest trouble makers.

The Tackle
32 minutes ago, basel04 said:

We make it hard enough for our own non st fans to buy a ticket for this game. Never mind Celtic fans! The optics of not selling out this game don’t look great and it’s so easily avoidable. Our current stance would mean locking out a hearts fan that has attended 7 home games over the last two seasons. Imagine this was a title decider. It’s ludicrous 

Feck the “optics” and as someone without enough loyalty points to attend I’ll just have to accrue more for next time

Weebroon98

ah the timmy tears, we should reduce it by 50 seats for every game we play them in the future. Just for the banter factor

1 minute ago, The Tackle said:

Feck the “optics” and as someone without enough loyalty points to attend I’ll just have to accrue more for next time

Fair enough. Sure if you couldn’t buy a ticket for a cup final because you didn’t have enough loyalty points, but there was seats unsold you would have a different opinion. We have a big support, some will play football on a sat and can’t make games. This wouldn’t be an issue if the seats were being sold. And our last game v Celtic didn’t sell out. 

JimmyCant
5 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I find it hard to understand how you can read my post and change what I said, even after being corrected. I NEVER said I wanted PEOPLE arrested and I quote what I posted roughly 12 posts previously.

QUOTE: We should also demand that while paying Police Scotland for cover inside the ground we expect them to do their job and arrest trouble makers.

You want people who are trouble makers arrested. I’m not seeing the distinction here. You’re demanding that in fact. For the reasons I’ve already outlined, the police are going to tell you to feck off and clean your own house up or pay for mass policing like the old days and they’ll clean it up for you AT COST.

9 hours ago, Section Q said:

QUOTE..........""In midweek we are on the road again, this time to Tynecastle where our allocation is a ridiculously low 576 tickets.""

Get it up them 😂

tears.gif

The Treasurer

Obviously I want to see a packed Tynecastle full of Hearts fans but the seethe from them if there was thousands of empty seats would be entertaining 

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, basel04 said:

Fair enough. Sure if you couldn’t buy a ticket for a cup final because you didn’t have enough loyalty points, but there was seats unsold you would have a different opinion. We have a big support, some will play football on a sat and can’t make games. This wouldn’t be an issue if the seats were being sold. And our last game v Celtic didn’t sell out. 

One doth protest to much.

43 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

😀😀 some deluded rant that 

Warm fuzzy feeling knowing those ***** are raging.

Saying that it's mostly wee Internet virgins that don't attend peddling the narrative anyway.

Jim Panzee
2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

If I wasn't fortunate enough to have a season ticket, I'd look at spare seats v celtic - and upon seeing only spares in the roseburn next to that lot I'd say thanks, but no thanks. 

The minute they restricted their own fans from entering their own stadium becuase they couldn't be trusted to behave appropriately, that cub and fanbase lost whatever little credibility they thought they had when arguing that other teams should allow more of their fans into their stadiums.

NaturalOrder74
25 minutes ago, martinb said:

Lets get every Hearts fan singing - 

What a shite away support

what a shite away support

etc

🤣 this 

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

They're a very thick and ignorant fanbase, that really struggle to grasp very basic information.

You need to explain it to them as if you were talking to a child, and even then they don't understand.

We don't need you and we don't want you! Simple enough you'd think but they still don't get it. 

Tickets with names on them and a pre check with photo id before they get to turnstile is only option available. 

if your ID does not match then no access. 

A_A wehatethehibs

I think we should actually just not bother with any Celtic away fans. It’s fine by me 

Jack Torrance

Remember the time their own club had to contact their season ticket holders to tell them to have a wash? That should be reason enough not to increase their allocation. Can't have them wafting their stench next to our magnificent hotel.

Fort Vallance
2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

👍

Cameronstheman

And i bet everyone one of the hooped filth in attendance, Mam ,Woman and Children  sing there  poison from the off as well, its not even  a minority its them all

Well done Hearts for sticking it right up that shower 

1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I fully get what you're saying but I don't think Hearts should be telling the police how to do their job, especially publicly - we don't have control over them and they'd likely come back at us to say this is exactly how we police every game and then chastise us for ineffective stewarding allowing the flares into the ground in the first place.

The police could 100% do a better job and back up the stewards more but the issue with going into a crowd that size and arresting people for setting off pyro is their fellow fans would then kick off escalating the situation and it would snowball into a full on rammy with police and fans, then we'd inevitably get hauled over the coals for "allowing" such a scenario to develop in our stadium in 2024. Honestly compared to the majority of countries with a really heavy handed approach to policing football fans we don't see too much genuine crowd trouble.

We also aren't angels ourselves especially against that lot with sectarian chanting from certain sections, plus our own away fans letting flares off etc.

Cameronstheman
1 minute ago, boag1874 said:

I fully get what you're saying but I don't think Hearts should be telling the police how to do their job, especially publicly - we don't have control over them and they'd likely come back at us to say this is exactly how we police every game and then chastise us for ineffective stewarding allowing the flares into the ground in the first place.

The police could 100% do a better job and back up the stewards more but the issue with going into a crowd that size and arresting people for setting off pyro is their fellow fans would then kick off escalating the situation and it would snowball into a full on rammy with police and fans, then we'd inevitably get hauled over the coals for "allowing" such a scenario to develop in our stadium in 2024. Honestly compared to the majority of countries with a really heavy handed approach to policing football fans we don't see too much genuine crowd trouble.

We also aren't angels ourselves especially against that lot with sectarian chanting from certain sections, plus our own away fans letting flares off etc.

You just had to didnt you, sound like a celtic sympathiser  

kingantti1874

Those people are not welcome at tynecastle. The opinions of those people is not something to be concerned with. 

**** Celtic, **** Celtic fans and **** everyone who has sympathised with them for even a second 

adambraejambo

576 you would think be easy to police. Just announce every away supporter will get patted down on arrival by the police.  Anyone with pyro will be refused entry. Tell them to arrive early because we will only open 2 turnstiles with police monitoring them to make sure only 1 goes through each time. Once 576 are through we close the turnstiles. They can moan all they like . Once they can be trusted again not to forge tickets or bring in numerous smoke bombs we can relax the procedures. 

Edited by adambraejambo

I love that it pisses them off. The entitlement is rank rotten, its literally not about them. Our stadium, our rules. They're more than welcome to boycott. 

46 minutes ago, Rampant said:

The minute they restricted their own fans from entering their own stadium becuase they couldn't be trusted to behave appropriately, that cub and fanbase lost whatever little credibility they thought they had when arguing that other teams should allow more of their fans into their stadiums.

:spoton:

frankblack
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Forever oppressed. 

Smelly *******s. 

Could we not use the Covid/hygene social distancing rules excuse to give them zero tickets like they did to us a couple of years ago in a league cup tie?  That was done out of spite despite full crowds allowed back in because they got no tickets in the previous league game we won with a restricted capacity.

4 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

South Park on X: "The tears of unfathomable sadness...yummy ...

There we go!! That's all this thread was needing. 

53 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Absolutely perfect response! That's what should be posted to the media as soon as they start bumming the story up for their wee paymasters.

Gives me a warm glow that despite their multiples of fans , resources and cash over us , we still get under their skins to such a degree