Celtic fans complaining again about their allocation . . .

Section Q

Wee Mikey
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

And they'll do it next weekend at Tynecastle because they are ****ing vermin.  They'll smash seats, they'll graffiti and sticker everything, and leave an absolute ****ing mess that needs to be cleaned up. 

Grown adults "stickering" might be one of the saddest, most :vrface:inducing thing I've ever seen.   "Going to the football, ticket, check, stickers, check". 

Weirdo behaviour! 

"Oops! Almost forgot my balaclava & Buckie ... oh ... and the flares."

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Hmfc1965

• Sir PH

• JimmyCant

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For celtic games we should replace the turnstiles with shower cubicles.   That will stop the complainys about allocations

frankblack
1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

For celtic games we should replace the turnstiles with shower cubicles.   That will stop the complainys about allocations

Aye with them getting a hose set on them full force

with soapy water.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524ddc0rr9evo918k4hb

Pans Jambo
6 hours ago, tian447 said:

And they'll do it next weekend at Tynecastle because they are ****ing vermin.  They'll smash seats, they'll graffiti and sticker everything, and leave an absolute ****ing mess that needs to be cleaned up. 

Grown adults "stickering" might be one of the saddest, most :vrface:inducing thing I've ever seen.   "Going to the football, ticket, check, stickers, check". 

Weirdo behaviour! 

:cornette:They actually design, print & bring stickers to the game with them???

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

:cornette:They actually design, print & bring stickers to the game with them???

Seemingly they do.

But ... was it another memorable 1st for h1b5?

What sort of people attend an away match at Ibrox armed with stickers of Stairway 13 and deface the seats with '66' graffiti?

Screenshot_20240226_091036_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240226_091111_Google.jpg

11 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Seemingly they do.

What sort of people attend an away match at Ibrox armed with stickers of Stairway 13 and deface the seats with '66' graffiti?

Celtic supporters smeared their own faeces on cubical doors in the Roseburn stand with taunts about the Ibrox disaster so they edge out Hibs for this particular honour 

10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Utter skid mark on humanity.

Apt in so many ways after the faeces incident a few years ago 

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Apt in so many ways after the faeces incident a few years ago 

They should have been banned after that.  They are the absolute dregs of society.   If there is significant damage on Sunday, it should  be photographed and given the widest possible media attention and a complete ban on them from our stadium put into place. We don’t want them here. They are just a drain on resources for us as regards stewarding and policing. 

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

They should have been banned after that.  They are the absolute dregs of society.   If there is significant damage on Sunday, it should  be photographed and given the widest possible media attention and a complete ban on them from our stadium put into place. We don’t want them here. They are just a drain on resources for us as regards stewarding and policing. 

I feel like that was early in Budges tenure and she was a bit more naive about the depths Celtic away supporters will plough . I hope so anyway surely the board are more than aware of what they are now 

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I feel like that was early in Budges tenure and she was a bit more naive about the depths Celtic away supporters will plough . I hope so anyway surely the board are more than aware of what they are now 

I hope so. We don’t need them or their money. I’m sure that section would be easily filled by our support. Plenty of folk looking for tickets. It needs a few clubs to show some moral backbone and ban them from their stadiums. 

Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Seemingly they do.

49 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Celtic supporters smeared their own faeces on cubical doors in the Roseburn stand with taunts about the Ibrox disaster so they edge out Hibs for this particular honour 

Warped. Animals wouldn't behave like that.

2 hours ago, Deevers said:

What is obvious is as soon as us or anyone highlights the problem with visiting Celtic fans , there is an overwhelming orchestrated pile on from Celtic and there horrible followers who deliberately change the narrative and the actual story is inevitably turned around and lost, and we often end up looking like the bad guys.

I have a genuine fear one day there will be a serious incident involving overcrowding in the Roseburn involving Celtic fans, and make absolutely no doubt about it, we will totally be held responsible for it.

Hearts should state that if celtic fans behave as they normally do then they will get zero tickets in future

1 minute ago, Sherbet said:

Hearts should state that if celtic fans behave as they normally do then they will get zero tickets in future

Agree with this actually . We should just be honest and state that we are not going to appease them and condone their behaviour at Tynecastle . State that the police say they are unable to police them properly no matter how many times we cut their numbers

On 23/02/2024 at 08:14, hmfcbilly said:

576 more than they give or get from Rangers though🤷🏻

Not true, they refused their allocation for Ibrox. 

26 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

It wasn't a big allocation mind you.

2 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

It wasn't a big allocation mind you.

If they can sell them to Rangers supporters then I don't see the problem? We're trying to do the exact same thing.

1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

If they can sell them to Rangers supporters then I don't see the problem? We're trying to do the exact same thing.

I'm not one to defend Celtic supporters but it detracts from the Old Firm game when it's all one set of supporters.

I'm in two minds about us reducing Hibs' allocation.

Jamboref51

I raised this on superscoreboard one night. Kenny "all for the old firm" Miller just couldn't get the fact that they are not wanted in their current form. Ended up with him saying he was going to count the empty seats at the last Celtic home game, totally ignoring the fact I'd said that the damage, the stickers, the pollution of the air with stupid songs... From both sides.. were worth the potential loss as I thought we could sell it out on our own. Big media build up will end up with both the old firm pushing through a minimum  %age allocation for away games. 

15 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

I'm not one to defend Celtic supporters but it detracts from the Old Firm game when it's all one set of supporters.

I'd continue to give Hibs the full Roseburn.

2 hours ago, jbee647 said:

What is obvious is as soon as us or anyone highlights the problem with visiting Celtic fans , there is an overwhelming orchestrated pile on from Celtic and there horrible followers who deliberately change the narrative and the actual story is inevitably turned around and lost, and we often end up looking like the bad guys.

I have a genuine fear one day there will be a serious incident involving overcrowding in the Roseburn involving Celtic fans, and make absolutely no doubt about it, we will totally be held responsible for it.

With just over 500 of the tramps getting tickets, with proper policing and stewarding  that particular problem could be eradicated. Funnel them in so that every ticket is examined and scanned before they get anywhere near the turnstiles. That solves that problem. It takes proactive policing and the stewards actually doing what they are being paid to do.

Personally speaking, I hope the club has some backbone and bans them permanently if there is more outrageous behaviour from them. The absolute dregs of humanity in the main with no redeeming qualities what so ever.

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Deevers said:

With just over 500 of the tramps getting tickets, with proper policing and stewarding  that particular problem could be eradicated. Funnel them in so that every ticket is examined and scanned before they get anywhere near the turnstiles. That solves that problem. It takes proactive policing and the stewards actually doing what they are being paid to do.

Personally speaking, I hope the club has some backbone and bans them permanently if there is more outrageous behaviour from them. The absolute dregs of humanity in the main with no redeeming qualities what so ever.

It’s surely not that difficult to properly check 576 tickets. Get it done and let’s see just how many of these scumbags are actually left standing outside, with or without fake tickets. Then questions should be asked.

luckyBatistuta
26 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I'd continue to give Hibs the full Roseburn.

It would be funny to watch their meltdown at only getting that many tickets, but as much as I hate them being in that end, I still want it to continue as it is. We would only ruin a fantastic Edinburgh derby experience with a stupid tit for tat, just as the weedge did theirs. I love going to Easter Road for derbies, there is no better feeling than watching and celebrating them suffer yet another drubbing. Some who want their allocation cut the same, will be back again in a couple of years moaning they can’t get an away ticket…yeah, you made your bed pal🙄

59 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It’s surely not that difficult to properly check 576 tickets. Get it done and let’s see just how many of these scumbags are actually left standing outside, with or without fake tickets. Then questions should be asked.

I am starting to wonder if this is why they don't check any tickets. Police would be shitting themselves at all the Cetic supporters who had fake tickets now standing outside for the potential to cause trouble. Think they would rather have them inside where they are segregated from the our support. 

john thomas
2 hours ago, Sir PH said:

So more then , whether they accepted them or not ?

24 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

I am starting to wonder if this is why they don't check any tickets. Police would be shitting themselves at all the Cetic supporters who had fake tickets now standing outside for the potential to cause trouble. Think they would rather have them inside where they are segregated from the our support. 

I think there is a very good chance that this could very well be the case

And if by any chance a serious incident occurs in an overcrowded Roseburn Stand, Police Scotland (Glasgow) will be quite prepared to put all the blame on Hearts FC

Their fan base a truly moronic. 

Think the world revolves around them. Can't grasp that every other football couldn't care about them.

Weirdos put celtic as their social media profile pics or call themselves @bhoy.....something 

Horrible smelly fan base 

20 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Their fan base a truly moronic. 

Think the world revolves around them. Can't grasp that every other football couldn't care about them.

Weirdos put celtic as their social media profile pics or call themselves @bhoy.....something 

Horrible smelly fan base 

The mob of "Selleck da's" that populate twitter. Say anything even remotely critical of Celtic and they're falling over themselves to pile on with utterly inane comments. 

Absolute puddle drinkers. 

Cairneyhill Jambo
2 hours ago, Deevers said:

They did that the last May when they played at Tynecastle.  Don't know if they the same in the October game.  There were two barriers Celtic fans had to go through before being allowed anywhere near the turnstiles.  There were quite a few of them arguing with stewards so I can only imagine they were caught out of their little scam.

54 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

They did that the last May when they played at Tynecastle.  Don't know if they the same in the October game.  There were two barriers Celtic fans had to go through before being allowed anywhere near the turnstiles.  There were quite a few of them arguing with stewards so I can only imagine they were caught out of their little scam.

That’s  the way it should be. The Police should have sufficient officers  there to deal with any disorder and lock up the culprits. Quite simple like the performing rats they are,  if it’s done every time they’ll get the message.

Edited by Deevers

1 hour ago, jbee647 said:

I think there is a very good chance that this could very well be the case

And if by any chance a serious incident occurs in an overcrowded Roseburn Stand, Police Scotland (Glasgow) will be quite prepared to put all the blame on Hearts FC

Definitely, why would they keep them outside when that would be on them when get them in and them the blames on Hearts. Police Scotland could be playing a very dangerous game if this is actually the case.  

3 hours ago, Jamboref51 said:

I raised this on superscoreboard one night. Kenny "all for the old firm" Miller just couldn't get the fact that they are not wanted in their current form. Ended up with him saying he was going to count the empty seats at the last Celtic home game, totally ignoring the fact I'd said that the damage, the stickers, the pollution of the air with stupid songs... From both sides.. were worth the potential loss as I thought we could sell it out on our own. Big media build up will end up with both the old firm pushing through a minimum  %age allocation for away games. 

He better hope there are less than twenty empty seats cause once he has counted his fingers and taken his socks and shoes off he will be knackered 

been here before

If they're not happy about it, if they are really that truly upset, then they are perfectly within their rights to refuse any allocation from Hearts by way of a protest...

FionaHmfc
On 24/02/2024 at 12:12, queensferryjambo said:

The vast majority of Celtic fans don't go to away games due to ticket allocations at every away ground. The vast majority of Celtic fans pop along to Celtic Park and watch their team win almost every home game and more than likely sit miles away from the complete rockets who are the Green Brigade and the other idiots.

The absolute hardcore scumbags who travel with Celtic get tickets by any means or try and get into the ground by illegal means.

It is a blessing in disguise for the 'home' Celtic fans who can't get away tickets that they wouldn't have to be next to the filth that is their away support.

If you look online at social media the people crying about not getting tickets for Tynecastle probably have no intention of going anyway they just love to play the victim card. I mean we all know how hard done by and cheated Celtic are don't we?  

One of my friends is a Celtic supporter and she says exactly the same. Had a season ticket for parkhead since she was tiny and barely gets a sniff of a ticket for away games. Only managed to get one for Easter road, St Mirren and Killie in the last calendar year alone yet the same arseholes seem to be at every game. Missed out on numerous away European games, Hampden trips etc so it does seem very unfair. Away games she has been to she says it’s a complete nonsense with the behaviour. Female toilets taken over and vandalised numerous times. Doors kicked off the toilets and men standing peeing in the sinks giving women no privacy to even use the bathrooms intended for them or attempt to wash their hands afterwards either. 

Makes me so thankful we don’t have any of that nonsense as I genuinely think I would just stop going to away games if that was the case. Also makes me so thankful for our loyalty point system when you hear stories from other teams especially Hibs and Old firm fans. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
7 hours ago, Jamboref51 said:

Even though we'd lose the incolme, I'd vote for leaving the away allocation area empty. Perhaps with a big banner over the seats saying "Here's what Celitc supporters could have had, if they could be trusted to behave like human beings".  Visible whenever the camera pointed that way.

Doctor FinnBarr
7 hours ago, Hmfc1965 said:

How does it detract? You missing 2 sets of bigots singing at each other? I certainly don't.

27 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

One of my friends is a Celtic supporter and she says exactly the same. Had a season ticket for parkhead since she was tiny and barely gets a sniff of a ticket for away games. Only managed to get one for Easter road, St Mirren and Killie in the last calendar year alone yet the same arseholes seem to be at every game. Missed out on numerous away European games, Hampden trips etc so it does seem very unfair. Away games she has been to she says it’s a complete nonsense with the behaviour. Female toilets taken over and vandalised numerous times. Doors kicked off the toilets and men standing peeing in the sinks giving women no privacy to even use the bathrooms intended for them or attempt to wash their hands afterwards either. 

Makes me so thankful we don’t have any of that nonsense as I genuinely think I would just stop going to away games if that was the case. Also makes me so thankful for our loyalty point system when you hear stories from other teams especially Hibs and Old firm fans. 

Maybe time she picked another club to support. How any right minded person could stand beside that filth is beyond me. 

26 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

What these dicks don't seem to realise is the way clubs send Celtic the bill for the repairs .never gets reported though as Celtic don't want what their away so called fans get up too

11 minutes ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

How does it detract? You missing 2 sets of bigots singing at each other? I certainly don't.

Yes. Football thrives on fans sparking off each other.

GMEdinburgh

We had to remove ball girls and boys at the Celtic end after they were abused and spat on......I remember a youth team going around the ground with a cup and having to bodyswerve the away end, staff at the kiosk were abused and threatened before having to close. I believe that some of them had " jumped over the counter" to help themselves, fighting with steward and police when one of them was going be ejected/lifted. 

Mutilple reasons to actually give them zero tickets imo. 

Doctor FinnBarr
7 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Yes. Football thrives on fans sparking off each other.

So football thrives on 2 sets of fans singing about a different country, an age old battle and famines? Bullshit!

Just now, Doctor FinnBarr said:

So football thrives on 2 sets of fans singing about a different country, an age old battle and famines? Bullshit!

Take out the content of some of the songs and yes absolutely.

The majority on here are in favour of disadvantaging season ticket holders in favour of Hibs fans for this very reason.

Way to show you're anti prejudice though.

Cameronstheman
4 minutes ago, GMEdinburgh said:

We had to remove ball girls and boys at the Celtic end after they were abused and spat on......I remember a youth team going around the ground with a cup and having to bodyswerve the away end, staff at the kiosk were abused and threatened before having to close. I believe that some of them had " jumped over the counter" to help themselves, fighting with steward and police when one of them was going be ejected/lifted. 

Mutilple reasons to actually give them zero tickets imo. 

This 

Doctor FinnBarr
11 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Take out the content of some of the songs and yes absolutely.

The majority on here are in favour of disadvantaging season ticket holders in favour of Hibs fans for this very reason.

Way to show you're anti prejudice though.

Don't you mean the content of all their songs?