Celtic fans complaining again about their allocation . . .

Section Q

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Hmfc1965

• Sir PH

• dannymack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
1 hour ago, john thomas said:

But the vast majority would rather be able to go to the hibs game too . They are not able to therefore they are being disadvantaged

That's definitely not rocket science

Given that the TO is now opening up the TE to anyone who wants a ticket after 5 or so days of Roseburn holder not snapping them up, your "vast majority" line is as true as your understanding of them being disadvantaged.

John Findlay
17 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Did you say that? I wouldn't know.

You know fine well. Don't wear a Green coat now.

dannymack
6 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

And yet they try to attach themselves to any event Liverpool hold to commemorate Hiilsborough. Attention seekers who latch themselves onto other, selected, clubs in an attempt to look special.

Then, they gain illegal entry into stadia, using cloned tickets or doubling up at turnstles, to cause overcrowding which endangers other Celtic followers.

Hypocrites.

Bang on there Section D,

33 lives under the age of 20, I despair at anyone who glorifies this disaster in the name of rivalry.  

I'm not a lover of Liverpool FC, anyone who knows me knows how much I dislike the club and its fanbase but I will never ever stoop so low to mock the dead from the Hillsborough Distaster.

20240227_155034.jpg

feedthefox

Short of winning the league ourself I can't think of an outcome I'd enjoy more than being the team who deny Celtic the league title.

Dennis Reynolds

At the Hibs AGM it was discussed about cutting the old firm allocation which has got them all worked up again. 

Hibs cutting it not because they have fans to fill the seats but based on the trouble they cause. 

Hopefully more clubs can stand up to them tbh.

dannymack
20 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

At the Hibs AGM it was discussed about cutting the old firm allocation which has got them all worked up again. 

Hibs cutting it not because they have fans to fill the seats but based on the trouble they cause. 

We have the fans which is a bonus but we really should be punishing Hibs too for their continued antics when it comes to throwing objects at our players. 

Screenshot_20240228_173008_PhotoDirector.jpg

frankblack
1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

If you can't replace them with your own fans the clubs will never do it.

N Lincs Jambo
21 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Hibs do have previous of that though. Was it the season after they both stayed down and Hibs cut Rangers allocation to half the Dunbar Stand and left the other half empty? Looked weird af on the telly.

Edited by N Lincs Jambo
typo

frankblack
16 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Hibs do have previous of that though. Was it the season after they both stayed down and Hibs cut Rangers allocation to half the Dunbar Stand and left the other half empty? Looked weird af on the telly.

They do like empty seats at their games. :lol:

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

We have the fans which is a bonus but we really should be punishing Hibs too for their continued antics when it comes to throwing objects at our players. 

"Maroon vapes don't show on a Maroon jersey."

Seriously though, didn't one catch Clark on his bonce?

Quick look & edit ... aye:-

Screenshot_20240228_202550_Google.jpg

Edited by Wee Mikey

Dennis Reynolds
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Killie, Hibs, Aberdeen and St. Mirren have all done it previously.

Killie and St. Mirren both saw no negative impact to matchday revenue as well. 

Just need the other clubs to grow a bigger backbone but that's not likely to happen. We'd also probably have the SPFL require all clubs to give a bigger percentage but Celtic and Ranges will get out of it no doubt.

PortyBeach
On 27/02/2024 at 13:38, Sir PH said:

Original as ever. 😴 💤 

On 27/02/2024 at 13:38, Sir PH said:

Did you say that? I wouldn't know.

🤣 This from the same person who was so “offended” by Brendan Rodgers being “patronising” toward a journalist…

IMG_1789.gif

dannymack
5 hours ago, dannymack said:

Is it not time to punish Hibs, the club and its fans for tonight's behaviour? 

6 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

🤣 This from the same person who was so “offended” by Brendan Rodgers being “patronising” toward a journalist…

IMG_1789.gif

I wasn't offended in the slightest.👍

Tommy Brown

What were the wankers on about with their latest protest.

Hopefully some of them were on the end of treatment from the boys in blue.

Screenshot_20240302_111022_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Tommy Brown

Doc Rob
On 27/02/2024 at 13:16, Shooter McGavin said:

The Old Firm started going downhill rapidly when they started restricting each others allocation. It’s completely lost it’s edge now that there’s no away fans at all.

There is absolutely no way either us or Hibs should lower ourselves to that level of pettiness.

This. The Edinburgh derby is an occasion, and a big part of that is the atmosphere created by the away team getting a full stand. If we stopped giving Hibs a stand, they would immediately stop giving us one (they’d have to, really) and it would be to the detriment of the game.

Having said that, if their fans are throwing corkscrews, perhaps a few threats should be made.

John Findlay
57 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

What were the wankers on about with their latest protest.

Hopefully some of them were on the end of treatment from the boys in blue.

Screenshot_20240302_111022_Facebook.jpg

What that means is the Green Brigade demand change. If, you come after us, we know people over the water.

If Celtic or the SPFL/SFA had a backbone, these idiots would have been emptied, permanently, months ago.

Aussie Jambo

Who cares about them greeting. 😂

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

This. The Edinburgh derby is an occasion, and a big part of that is the atmosphere created by the away team getting a full stand. If we stopped giving Hibs a stand, they would immediately stop giving us one (they’d have to, really) and it would be to the detriment of the game.

Having said that, if their fans are throwing corkscrews, perhaps a few threats should be made.

Disagree completely.

Treat hibs fans the same as others and get more Hearts fans in the stadium. 

Hearts fans over away fans everyday if the week.

This is before you factor in Bobby getting  punched, coins being thrown,  fans on the pitch and now a blade being thrown.

Me, I'd ban them completely for this incident and then give them the same as the OF for the derby after.

If they reciprocate, then that's their decision. 

I don't see how more home fans and less away fans is to the determent of that particular game but not other games either tbh.

Getting more Hearts fans in at Tynecastle is, or should be a priority.

Hibs are the worse behaved at Tynecastle,  have been for a few years now.

Scott Leitch
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Disagree completely.

This is before you factor in Bobby getting  punched, coins being thrown,  fans on the pitch and now a blade being thrown.

Me, I'd ban them completely for this incident and then give them the same as the OF for the derby after.

I don't see how more home fans and less away fans is to the determent of that particular game but not other games either tbh.

I agree with you here Tosh. Get the ***** to ****.

Pasquale for King
On 02/03/2024 at 12:18, Bazzas right boot said:

Disagree completely.

Spot on 

stuart500

Are the Sellick fans now complaining they got too many tickets 😂

Just now, stuart500 said:

Are the Sellick fans now complaining they got too many tickets 😂

😂😂😂

Was very enjoyable today, the reduction in their numbers is a big part of why for me. No debate to be had for me, we need to do the same to Hibs. 

It makes such a difference just having a few hundred in the away end. Whatever happens with the Hibs allocation, we need to carry on with the Old Firm just getting the one section.

Boghell51

Still dosen't stop them getting in,2 off them removed 10 mins into game from the Roseburn a few seats along from me and my son

jbee647

No overcrowded in the aisles today, no green brigade… have we finally done something about policing these morons correctly?

Hmfc1965

For the first time I can remember I don't think there were any Irish flags either.

mscjambo

Celtic fans should more worried about being smelly tramps rather than an allocation.

Bitter always cheated never defeated 

Fort Vallance

Dozens of them standing in the aisles with no visibly empty seats. Clearly some in there without tickets. Hard to believe given the police presence outside. They must have had about one copper each.

Quite happy with their current allocation but would love us to chop off another half just for shits and giggles 

Mikey1874

While we still have an issue to solve re allowing our fans to get tickets, I thought that was okay today. Less empty seats in the Roseburn and just the very early kick off affecting hospitality. 

Result. 

Jamb04life

Positive spin - more Celtic fans in to watch their team get pumped first hand. Drowning in their tears; priceless 😏

Quietest I’ve heard a Celtic support at Tynecastle, that’s the whole point of the allocation 

john thomas
16 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

Well done the board. Identified the problem and put in place a workable solution.

Not sure about that . Watched the clip for a minute , same guy went through 6 times !

Hmfc1965
1 hour ago, Dalry said:

Quietest I’ve heard a Celtic support at Tynecastle, that’s the whole point of the allocation 

It was also a function of the way the game went.

It's easy to be the "greatest fans in the world " when you win every week.

Who'd have thought they're as quiet as anyone else when they're playing pish.

joondalupjambo

Two young lads sitting up in Section T of the Main Stand pretty sure were Tic bhoys. Never cheered once for any Hearts play, the goals or at the end of the game.  Never out their seats when Hearts scored or got the penalty. Row 31 first couple seats in off the aisle between T and S.  Maybe they were tourists 🤣🤣

So if those two seats were on TE then either they had 15 Loyalty Points or a Hearts mate bought them for them.  As it was they looked sensible, young bucks unlike the usual Celtic jaeckies.

1 hour ago, Dalry said:

Definitely- really makes a difference and reduces any advantage they might have 

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

While we still have an issue to solve re allowing our fans to get tickets, I thought that was okay today. Less empty seats in the Roseburn and just the very early kick off affecting hospitality. 

Result. 

Personally I hope we cut every team to one section of the Roseburn stand next year and sell out every seat to Season tickets . We then use the ticket exchange for walk ups.

Chuck Berry
5 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Two young lads sitting up in Section T of the Main Stand pretty sure were Tic bhoys. Never cheered once for any Hearts play, the goals or at the end of the game.  Never out their seats when Hearts scored or got the penalty. Row 31 first couple seats in off the aisle between T and S.  Maybe they were tourists 🤣🤣

So if those two seats were on TE then either they had 15 Loyalty Points or a Hearts mate bought them for them.  As it was they looked sensible, young bucks unlike the usual Celtic jaeckies.

They could have been neutral with someones ST.   I offered my ST to a mate who isn't Celtic, but he eventually turned it down as he didn't want to be accused of being a Tim. 

joondalupjambo
Just now, Chuck Berry said:

They could have been neutral with someones ST.   I offered my ST to a mate who isn't Celtic, but he eventually turned it down as he didn't want to be accused of being a Tim. 

Of course they could but you do not sit for 90 minutes on your hands during such an enthralling game even as a neutral.  As a neutral you would applaud some of the stuff surely?

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

Of course they could but you do not sit for 90 minutes on your hands during such an enthralling game even as a neutral.  As a neutral you would applaud some of the stuff surely?

Not really, I was at a game yesterday as a neutral but I was only out of my seats for a pie and a pish.