Serious incident in Granton

GinRummy

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, Tazio said:

There a couple of those families just off the top of my head I could name. 

5 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I think we could name the same families.

We probably could.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Morgan

• steve123

• Ked

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John Findlay
20 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Sad but the reality. Free education doesn't even scratch the surface with some people. 

Absolute bollocks.

Cameronstheman

A murder in a big city, shckaroony .Nothing like what happens  in say  Manchester/Liverpool. Still shit though 

Des Lynam
1 hour ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Does it make everyone feel good to pile into James? 

People ganging up on a poster is bad patter. If you didn't all talk about him he wouldn't have to reply to them all. But of course people know this so do it for a reaction. 

Poor show this shit is still allowed on here. 

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes . Happens all the time . There’s a name for it . I only reply when I’m getting insulted etc so it then just snow balls . Tragic “ patter “ from the same bunch of people . 

I still Stand by that . Forget about the religious context to it . The underlying theme is  no one is a saint . He clearly wasn’t . What about the family of the murdered  ? Do they deserve to suffer too ? Where does it end ? Retribution ? Anyway out of respect to the victims family who are grieving , I won’t be piling on more  pain to them . Edinburgh is a small place , a village and any of his family and friends might be on this or have people are . Some sensitivity to that would be appreciated . 

And get a life . Imagine trawling through this to try and catch me out . Pathetic . Truly pathetic .  It’s not exactly a gotcha moment . Utterly tragic . 

:rofl:

Can’t beat a thread where James ties himself in knots. Or is that just every thread? 

Generic Username
9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:rofl:

Pants pulled down and we've not even finished the first day of the new year. 

New Town Loafer
16 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

A murder in a big city, shckaroony .Nothing like what happens  in say  Manchester/Liverpool. Still shit though 

Not really. Just another druggie schemie gone.

New Town Young Team!

JudyJudyJudy
14 minutes ago, Generic Username said:

Pants pulled down and we've not even finished the first day of the new year. 

What a tragic life you lead . 

Generic Username

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

What about my family? Do they deserve to suffer too? Where does it end?

Out of respect to my family, you shouldn't be piling on more pain to them . Edinburgh is a small place , a village and any of my family and friends might be on this.

Some sensitivity to that would be appreciated 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Generic Username said:

What about my family? Do they deserve to suffer too? Where does it end?

Out of respect to my family, you shouldn't be piling on more pain to them . Edinburgh is a small place , a village and any of my family and friends might be on this.

Some sensitivity to that would be appreciated 

Comparing mild retorts on this to being murdered strikes as the  very height of narcissism . 

3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Comparing mild retorts on this to being murdered strikes as the  very height of narcissism . 

:laugh:

Can’t imagine you ever being on jury duty.

Please stop saying Edinburgh is a village and a small place, it's not.

Shanks said no

Any word on who the 39-year-old man who was also shot is? 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

Please stop saying Edinburgh is a village and a small place, it's not.

You might live like a hermit but I know plenty people in the big village which is Edinburgh . From ALL walks of life . 👍👍😎

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You might live like a hermit but I know plenty people in the big village which is Edinburgh . From ALL walks of life . 👍👍😎

And of course let’s not forget you know everyone in Musselburgh too

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes, I don't doubt that. But it's not a village and not a small place. It's one of the biggest cities in the UK. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, kila said:

And of course let’s not forget you know everyone in Musselburgh too

IMG_4423.gif

Wee Mikey
19 minutes ago, kila said:

:laugh:

Can’t imagine you ever being on jury duty.

Only ever on Judy duty? 🙃

henrysmithsgloves
3 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

I can't hear anything on the video in the link, is that just me?

Any info on the gun used, I like guns.

Loaded one methinks 😆

Tommy Brown
33 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Talking to yourself again?

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Only ever on Judy duty? 🙃

Et tu Mikey 😎😂😂

IMG_6873.gif

Gundermann
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Absolute bollocks.

Prove it. 

If children are raised by feral parents, grandparents etc... what do you think they'll become? I work with kids who've suffered trauma, poverty and various types of abuse, some can't even count their fingers at age 7. Their brains are affected even while in the womb. If we want to stop the violence and crime, we need to understand what creates it. That doesn't mean the crimes are excused BTW.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Prove it. 

If children are raised by feral parents, grandparents etc... what do you think they'll become? I work with kids who've suffered trauma, poverty and various types of abuse, some can't even count their fingers at age 7. Their brains are affected even while in the womb. If we want to stop the violence and crime, we need to understand what creates it. That doesn't mean the crimes are excused BTW.

THIS 

the posh bit
10 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Prove it. 

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

THIS 

Maybe state intervention is required to get it right for every child, with a named person coordinating the professional support? 😊 

Edited by the posh bit

Gundermann
2 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Maybe state intervention is required to get it right for every child, with a named person coordinating the professional support? 😊 

Named person was voted down/ scrapped IIRC. Would be a small part of a solution to an intergenerational problem. As it stands, social work, police teachers,  psychologists and other professionals can all cooperate in a child's education/ care.

the posh bit
1 minute ago, Gundermann said:

Named person was voted down/ scrapped IIRC. Would be a small part of a solution to an intergenerational problem. As it stands, social work, police teachers,  psychologists and other professionals can all cooperate in a child's education/ care.

It definitely wasn't scrapped. 

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I still Stand by that . Forget about the religious context to it . The underlying theme is  no one is a saint . He clearly wasn’t . What about the family of the murdered  ? Do they deserve to suffer too ? Where does it end ? Retribution ? Anyway out of respect to the victims family who are grieving , I won’t be piling on more  pain to them . Edinburgh is a small place , a village and any of his family and friends might be on this or have people are . Some sensitivity to that would be appreciated . 

Which is sweet of you buddy.

It really is.

But a couple of days ago ye were ripping into folk having bairns cheating the dole and the kiddie on parliament of facilitating the feckless.

Who pretty much come from the same socioeconomic group buy are likely to have been a victim if this threads martyrdom. 

I'm not getting all moral oan ye I'm just telling you why I've found it funny as fek.

You're a great poster buddy.

**** his pals btw they or him would not want or expect if were going dog eat dog gadge.

The Mighty Thor
21 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

:clyay:

24 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Aye because state intervention has worked a treat for the vulnerable children in Scotland.

State/Establishment in the UK or any Western country as a beacon of hope for working class ,vulnerable kids doesn't fill ne with confidence.

Only dread

Dusk_Till_Dawn
16 minutes ago, Ked said:

Which is sweet of you buddy.

It really is.

But a couple of days ago ye were ripping into folk having bairns cheating the dole and the kiddie on parliament of facilitating the feckless.

Who pretty much come from the same socioeconomic group buy are likely to have been a victim if this threads martyrdom. 

I'm not getting all moral oan ye I'm just telling you why I've found it funny as fek.

You're a great poster buddy.

**** his pals btw they or him would not want or expect if were going dog eat dog gadge.

yeah, **** that ned

JudyJudyJudy

Posh bit we already have relatively effective state intervention , which is called social services who can intervene if they believe babies and children are at risk of emotional , physical abuse and neglect . The named person. Scheme was targeted at every child and their parents , instead of social services which targets support to those in actual need  or at risk . It would have been a massive waste of resources and ineffective as well as an overreach of  the state to pursue it . Target resources in deprived and needy areas . 

10 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Yes, Tories and churches (!!) objected.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-49753980

What we have is now voluntary. As if the most at risk will just volunteer...

Often grass roots volunteering takes place from survivors .

It's rarely been helped by the establishment.

You and others need to chill the fek out with your dogma ffs.

Herbert.
3 hours ago, south morocco said:

That vid is totally bonkers, bizarre etc. 

Where is the video?

John Findlay
34 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

Prove it. 

You are an excuse maker.

You blame every I'll on poverty.

This is very personal

I was physically abused as a child. By my mother who was an alcoholic. She on occasion burst my nose and bruised my body severely.

When I was just aged Eight my parents split up. I was asked to choose between Father and Mother. I chose my Father as he didn't physically abuse me.

By the time I was aged Eleven I had attended Six different primary schools.

In order. Royston, Almond Bank(Livingston), Dalmuir West(Dalmuir), Pirniehall, St Catherine's, and St Peter's. The last one whilst I was in the children's home, Canaan Lodge in Canaan Lane, Morningside.

I was still in the home when I started secondary school at St Thomas's, which turned out to be my only secondary school.

Here's the thing I could read and count before I left Royston. Why was that, because even that young I knew I was at school to learn and more importantly I knew right from wrong and how to behave.

I have known hunger, and cold as a child and wearing the same clothes for a week.

Having very bad head lice as a child that I had to go to a place on the high street to have a nit nurse wash my hair thoroughly, and get rid of the lice.

Unlike you I don't use it as an excuse for the times when I have been brassic and hungry, admittedly far more often as a child than an adult.

I have never turned to crime, as that was the easy option. I have never had a police record and never will. I have had 6pts on my driving licence for Two speeding offences, and the only person responsible for them was myself.

I could tell you far more, but you would think it was so far fetched and wouldn't believe me.

Good luck in your work.

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Shanks said no said:

Any word on who the 39-year-old man who was also shot is? 

Its not his brother Don who was mentioned as with him as he is aged 41 according to previous reports.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

christ, as that story goes on, the amount of absolute strokers involved increases drastically. A set of ******s

Who’s the arsehole from south Edinburgh that he was in a feud with?

Edited by Dusk_Till_Dawn

the posh bit
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You are an excuse maker.

This is very personal

I was physically abused as a child. By my mother who was an alcoholic. She on occasion burst my nose and bruised my body severely.

When I was just aged Eight my parents split up. I was asked to choose between Father and Mother. I chose my Father as he didn't physically abuse me.

In order. Royston, Almond Bank(Livingston), Dalmuir West(Dalmuir), Pirniehall, St Catherine's, and St Peter's. The last one whilst I was in the children's home, Canaan Lodge in Canaan Lane, Morningside.

I was still in the home when I started secondary school at St Thomas's, which turned out to be my only secondary school.

Here's the thing I could read and count before I left Royston. Why was that, because even that young I knew I was at school to learn and more importantly I knew right from wrong and how to behave.

I have known hunger, and cold as a child and wearing the same clothes for a week.

Having very bad head lice as a child that I had to go to a place on the high street to have a nit nurse wash my hair thoroughly, and get rid of the lice.

Unlike you I don't use it as an excuse for the times when I have been brassic and hungry, admittedly far more often as a child than an adult.

I have never turned to crime, as that was the easy option. I have never had a police record and never will. I have had 6pts on my driving licence for Two speeding offences, and the only person responsible for them was myself.

I could tell you far more, but you would think it was so far fetched and wouldn't believe me.

Good luck in your work.

Fair play to you for sharing that John.

muldoon74
43 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

They do their job and try to make a difference but the biggest influence is and always will be family. 

south morocco
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You are an excuse maker.

This is very personal

Good luck in your work.

You shouldn’t put that up mate. No need to justify yourself. I read so far then stopped. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, muldoon74 said:

They do their job and try to make a difference but the biggest influence is and always will be family. 

👍

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You are an excuse maker.

This is very personal

Good luck in your work.

Tbf John not everyone has the heart you have .

Respect though .

But mind as previous posts judge not ye unless by Judge Judy.

🤣🤣🤣

Good post buddy

south morocco
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Its not his brother Don who was mentioned as with him as he is aged 41 according to previous reports.

I’m sure the plod are eagerly awaiting to find out more from whoever it was. I wondered who he has talking to on the clip 

the posh bit
25 minutes ago, Ked said:

Aye because state intervention has worked a treat for the vulnerable children in Scotland.

State/Establishment in the UK or any Western country as a beacon of hope for working class ,vulnerable kids doesn't fill ne with confidence.

Only dread

You carry on reading the Daily Express 👍

muldoon74
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

All this shows is the utter base line that the sun works off of.

Max hits for scum related videos and stories. 

The guy that was killed isn't even the main point of the story! It's some lottery winning tart!! 😂

Such lazy journalism, bung tart a few quid for story and don't bother with any sort of investigative, nitty gritty stuff that will actual involve you justifying your wage.

Cretin.

actually ****ing hate the modern era tbh... social media etc.. I just don't get how far the human race has fallen and why the majority of planet earth are willing to accept... 

perhaps its time to stop thinking and start drinking.. nothing will be solved tonight..  

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic